The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by badvoc Today at 9:54 am

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Allotments
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:36 pm

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by Mrblue2015 Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:59 am

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by badvoc Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:12 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:12 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

Moon phases

New Alternative Letters for Original lenders (Bank / Credit Cards

Go down

New Alternative Letters for Original lenders (Bank / Credit Cards Empty New Alternative Letters for Original lenders (Bank / Credit Cards

Post by daveiron Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Letter / Notice 1  for Banks And Credit Cards
It is important that you complete the letters ,whether or not you get a response .
Send all letters Royal Mail recorded delivery ,and print off delivery signature from RM site and attach it
to your file.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                        
                                                     NON-NEGOTIABLE

Your address
                                                                                               xxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx

Their Address
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx

NOTICE-IN-WRITING

Full Name (CEO)
cc (contact name) Collections Dept

date xx xx xxxx

Ref no

Dear Sir / Madam
I will be happy to settle any financial obligation I may lawfully owe to your corporation
upon receipt of the following documentation:

1.  A true and certified copy of the Original Agreement. ( I cannot accept a photocopy)
2.  A true copy of the contract signed by both parties.
3.  Verification of your claim ,containing a sworn affidavit or hand signed invoice in accordance
   with the Bills of Exchange Act (1882) .
4.  A signed statement that The signed Original Agreement did not create the credit (thereby
    making me the creditor) .If the Original Agreement did not create the credit I will require
    from you details of the actual accounting.
5.  A signed statement that you are in possession of the Original Agreement and that the
    Original Agreement has never been sold or traded in any way.
6.  If you are not in possession of the Original Agreement I require to know why not,and be
    provided details of where the Original Agreement is now.
7.  A signed statement that no Insurance claim has or will be made in respect of this account.
8. A true copy of any default notice.
I hereby give you ten (10) days to provide all the above documentation and information,
giving me your assurance under penalty of perjury and under full commercial liability ,that the
replies and details are true and without deception,fraud or mischief.
Failure to provide all of the documentation and information requested will constitute your
agreement to the following terms:
1. That the debt did not exist in the first place OR has already been paid in full.
2. That you will be held culpable for any damages I may suffer.
3. You will no longer pursue this matter any further.
4. You will pay all fee schedules.

Please note I will only deal with this matter by writing sent through Royal Mail.
You do not have permission to contact me by any other method.Should you however
contact me by any other means I draw your attention to the Protection from Harassment
Act 1997 sec 1. Also the Administration of Justice Act 1970 sec 40.

All correspondence from you must be signed by a named man / woman who takes liability
for its contents.
                                                                                         yours sincerely

By:

John of the family Doe
                                             Authorised Agent and Representative for JOHN DOE.

No assured value.  No liability.  Errors & Omissions Excepted. All rights reserved.

Implied admission by lack of rebuttal .Without Recourse Non Assumpsit

all contacts recorded

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                  Letter / Notice 2

Send after 10 days  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NON-NEGOTIABLE

Your address
                                                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx
Their address
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx

NOTICE-IN-WRITING

Full name (CEO)
cc (contact name ,collections dept)

date xx xx xxxx
Ref no;

Dear Sir / Madam,

I sent a Notice to you via Royal Mail recorded delivery on the xx xx xxxx and received by you xx xx xxxx In which
I informed you that as I wish to settle any lawful obligation I may have to your corporation upon receipt of information and documentation to validate your claim.
However I have not received what I requested and require.
For the avoidance of any doubt I have listed below all of the information and documentation I require from you.

1.  A true and certified copy of the Original Agreement ( I cannot accept a photocopy)
2.  A true copy of the contract signed by both parties.
3.  Verification of your claim,containing a sworn affidavit or hand signed invoice in accordance with the
    Bills of Exchange Act (1882).
4.  A signed statement that the signed Original Agreement did not create the credit (thereby making me the
    creditor). If the Original Agreement did not create the credit I will require from you details of the actual
    accounting.
5.  A signed statement that you are in possession of the Original Agreement and that the Original Agreement
   has never been sold or traded in ant way.
6.  If you are not in possession of the Original Agreement I require to know why not,and be provided details of
    where the Original Agreement is now.
7.  A signed statement that no Insurance claim has been made in respect of this account.
I now give you an additional ten (10) days to supply all of the documentation and information I require.
All correspondence must be signed by a named man / woman who takes liability for its contents.

Yours sincerely

By;

John of the family Doe

Agent and representative for JOHN DOE

No assured value.  No liability.  Errors & Omissions Excepted.  All rights reserved.
Implied admission by lack of rebuttal. Without Recourse. Non Assumpsit.

All contacts recorded

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                   Letter / Notice 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NON-NEGOTIABLE

Your address
                                                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxx

Their address
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

NOTICE-IN-WRITING

Full name (CEO)
cc (contact name) collection dept

Date xx xx xxxx
Ref no;

Dear Sir / Madam

I sent Notices to you via Royal Mail recorded delivery dated xx xx xxxx and xx xx xxxx and received by you on xx xx xxxx and xx xx xxxx .
I am now requesting for the third and final time that you provide to me all of the documentation I have requested,that will substantiate your claim that I owe a debt to your corporation.
I have stated on every occasion that I will settle any lawful obligation I may have upon production of the documentation I require.
I am therefore somewhat surprised and concerned that you are making a claim which you appear to have no evidence  
to substantiate . I am sure you are aware that in any Court the burden of proof always lies with the claimant.

Therefore take Notice ,I am requesting for the third and final time that you supply to me within ten (10) day from the date of this Notice ,all of the information and documentation listed below.

1.  A true and certified copy of the Original Agreement ( I cannot accept a photocopy).
2.  A true copy of the signed contract signed by both parties.
3.  Verification of your claim,containing a sworn affidavit or hand signed invoice in accordance with the
    Bills of Exchange Act (1882).
4.  A signed statement that the signed Original Agreement did not create the credit (thereby making me the creditor).
    If the Original Agreement did not create the credit ,I will require from you details of the actual accounting .
5.  A signed statement that you are in possession of the Original Agreement and that the Original Agreement has  
    never been sold or traded in anyway.
6.  If you are not in possession of the Original Agreement ,I require to know why not, and be provided details of
    where the Original Agreement is now.
7.  A signed statement that no Insurance claim has or will be made in respect of this account.
Your failure to provide the required documentation requested now on three occasions ,will form your tacit agreement
to the following terms ;
1.  That the alleged debt did not exist in the first place ,or has already been paid in full.
2.  That you will be held culpable for any damages I may suffer as a result of information given by you to a Credit  
    Reference Agency.
3.  That you will no longer pursue this matter any further .
4.  That you will pay all fee schedules.

My fee schedule listed below is a fair and reasonable remuneration in respect of my time and costs, and will be activated for any further contact after your response to this Notice.

1.  A letter informing me that you will no longer pursue this matter and is now closed.       Free
2.  Any other letter received ( to read,log, and file)                        £ 35.00 each
3.  Any telephone calls or Emails ( to record ,log and file)                £ 35.00 each
4.  Any communication from you requiring a response.
    ( to log,file,record and respond )                                            £ 45.00 each

All correspondence must be signed by a named man / woman who takes liability for its contents. Any correspondence not conforming to this will be returned as having no validity .

In sincerity and honour,

By :

John of the family Doe

Authorised Agent and representative for JOHN DOE.

No assured value . No liability.  Errors & Omissions Excepted.  All rights reserved.
                                Implied admission by lack of rebuttal, Without Recourse .Non Assumpsit

All contacts recorded.

Last edited by daveiron on Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:36 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : alignment)
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Lionheart, purplesproutingbroccoli1 and Biggiebest like this post

Back to top Go down