Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Joint Bank Giro Credit Slip Missing Utility Company Has Not sent with their fake bill/s Need advice please .
by LionsShare Today at 6:31 am

» Slaughterbots
by Lopsum Today at 3:20 am

» Predictive programming and the music industry.
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» Let's Have Some Tunes thread.
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 9:30 pm

» Old site / your info
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 8:16 pm

» Private parking firms CANNOT fine you Daniel Bostock on the BBC
by LionsShare Yesterday at 7:28 pm

» Assignment
by LionsShare Yesterday at 6:55 pm

» Minds Wiped ,Refilled And Let Loose On The Rest Of Us
by eargoggles Yesterday at 5:08 pm

» The Ledger Bait, Dead Men Have No Rights Justinian Deception Channel and ROHAN
by landlubber Yesterday at 3:53 pm

» MUST SEE- Re Diabetes. Just out-but only 1st episode available.--Episode 1 - The Black Death of the 21st Century
by epsom Yesterday at 2:46 pm

» Have you had enough yet?
by ceylon Yesterday at 1:51 pm

» David Icke demolishes, CAA, Labour MP and Man Utd at book launch they tried to stop.
by epsom Yesterday at 12:37 pm

» Is it proof..
by petesomething Yesterday at 11:58 am

» Legal firm calling
by pitano1 Yesterday at 9:20 am

» Lent Van
by assassin Yesterday at 3:55 am

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:52 pm

» Bankruptcy
by assassin Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:00 pm

» School Detention
by Tom Bombadil Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:50 pm

» Landlord problem
by Tom Bombadil Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:40 pm

» Shoosmiths
by Tom Bombadil Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:19 pm

» Yellow Junction box penality ticket
by LionsShare Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:17 pm

» Is it time the poor paid again?
by ceylon Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:57 am

» History Of The Saudi Royal Family
by Kestrel Sat Nov 18, 2017 11:33 am

» Arrow Global ... reared their ugly head again!
by petesomething Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:22 am

» Geo Engineering, are we seeing another avoidable tragedy?
by Awoken2 Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:46 am

» jacobs/council tax
by pitano1 Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:10 am

» What really SCARES Big Pharma? People who know how to CURE their own DISEASE!
by assassin Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:12 am

» Took me a while
by andybreck Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:41 pm

» Hedgerow Food Plants that Grow WILD
by Society of the Spectacle Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:50 pm

» Lowell vanquis - Tiggy?
by petesomething Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:25 pm

» Hello Again,
by Philchef34 Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:37 pm

» UK Column
by LionsShare Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:18 pm

» George Soros Confirms Take Over Of Europe
by Society of the Spectacle Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:37 pm

» County Court Claim
by Jay Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:30 pm

» Cabot and Restons Conspiracy to Defraud
by barnwebb Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:12 pm

» Are they just making it up?
by Lopsum Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:35 am

» The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two Part 8
by Kestrel Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:58 am

New Alternative Letters for Original lenders (Bank / Credit Cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Alternative Letters for Original lenders (Bank / Credit Cards

Post by daveiron on Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:03 pm

Letter / Notice 1  for Banks And Credit Cards
It is important that you complete the letters ,whether or not you get a response .
Send all letters Royal Mail recorded delivery ,and print off delivery signature from RM site and attach it
to your file.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                        
                                                     NON-NEGOTIABLE

Your address
                                                                                               xxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx

Their Address
xxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx

NOTICE-IN-WRITING

Full Name (CEO)
cc (contact name) Collections Dept

date xx xx xxxx

Ref no

Dear Sir / Madam
I will be happy to settle any financial obligation I may lawfully owe to your corporation
upon receipt of the following documentation:

1.  A true and certified copy of the Original Agreement. ( I cannot accept a photocopy)
2.  A true copy of the contract signed by both parties.
3.  Verification of your claim ,containing a sworn affidavit or hand signed invoice in accordance
   with the Bills of Exchange Act (1882) .
4.  A signed statement that The signed Original Agreement did not create the credit (thereby
    making me the creditor) .If the Original Agreement did not create the credit I will require
    from you details of the actual accounting.
5.  A signed statement that you are in possession of the Original Agreement and that the
    Original Agreement has never been sold or traded in any way.
6.  If you are not in possession of the Original Agreement I require to know why not,and be
    provided details of where the Original Agreement is now.
7.  A signed statement that no Insurance claim has or will be made in respect of this account.

I hereby give you ten (10) days to provide all the above documentation and information,
giving me your assurance under penalty of perjury and under full commercial liability ,that the
replies and details are true and without deception,fraud or mischief.
Failure to provide all of the documentation and information requested will constitute your
agreement to the following terms:
1. That the debt did not exist in the first place OR has already been paid in full.
2. That you will be held culpable for any damages I may suffer.
3. You will no longer pursue this matter any further.
4. You will pay all fee schedules.

Please note I will only deal with this matter by writing sent through Royal Mail.
You do not have permission to contact me by any other method.Should you however
contact me by any other means I draw your attention to the Protection from Harassment
Act 1997 sec 1. Also the Administration of Justice Act 1970 sec 40.

All correspondence from you must be signed by a named man / woman who takes liability
for its contents.
                                                                                         yours sincerely

By:

John of the family Doe
                                             Authorised Agent and Representative for JOHN DOE.

No assured value.  No liability.  Errors & Omissions Excepted. All rights reserved.

Implied admission by lack of rebuttal .Without Recourse Non Assumpsit

all contacts recorded

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                  Letter / Notice 2

Send after 10 days  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NON-NEGOTIABLE

Your address
                                                                                                              xxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxx
Their address
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx

NOTICE-IN-WRITING

Full name (CEO)
cc (contact name ,collections dept)

date xx xx xxxx
Ref no;

Dear Sir / Madam,

I sent a Notice to you via Royal Mail recorded delivery on the xx xx xxxx and received by you xx xx xxxx In which
I informed you that as I wish to settle any lawful obligation I may have to your corporation upon receipt of information and documentation to validate your claim.
However I have not received what I requested and require.
For the avoidance of any doubt I have listed below all of the information and documentation I require from you.

1.  A true and certified copy of the Original Agreement ( I cannot accept a photocopy)
2.  A true copy of the contract signed by both parties.
3.  Verification of your claim,containing a sworn affidavit or hand signed invoice in accordance with the
    Bills of Exchange Act (1882).
4.  A signed statement that the signed Original Agreement did not create the credit (thereby making me the
    creditor). If the Original Agreement did not create the credit I will require from you details of the actual
    accounting.
5.  A signed statement that you are in possession of the Original Agreement and that the Original Agreement
   has never been sold or traded in ant way.
6.  If you are not in possession of the Original Agreement I require to know why not,and be provided details of
    where the Original Agreement is now.
7.  A signed statement that no Insurance claim has been made in respect of this account.

I now give you an additional ten (10) days to supply all of the documentation and information I require.
All correspondence must be signed by a named man / woman who takes liability for its contents.

Yours sincerely

By;

John of the family Doe

Agent and representative for JOHN DOE

No assured value.  No liability.  Errors & Omissions Excepted.  All rights reserved.
Implied admission by lack of rebuttal. Without Recourse. Non Assumpsit.

All contacts recorded

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                   Letter / Notice 3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NON-NEGOTIABLE

Your address
                                                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxx

Their address
xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

NOTICE-IN-WRITING

Full name (CEO)
cc (contact name) collection dept

Date xx xx xxxx
Ref no;

Dear Sir / Madam

I sent Notices to you via Royal Mail recorded delivery dated xx xx xxxx and xx xx xxxx and received by you on xx xx xxxx and xx xx xxxx .
I am now requesting for the third and final time that you provide to me all of the documentation I have requested,that will substantiate your claim that I owe a debt to your corporation.
I have stated on every occasion that I will settle any lawful obligation I may have upon production of the documentation I require.
I am therefore somewhat surprised and concerned that you are making a claim which you appear to have no evidence  
to substantiate . I am sure you are aware that in any Court the burden of proof always lies with the claimant.

Therefore take Notice ,I am requesting for the third and final time that you supply to me within ten (10) day from the date of this Notice ,all of the information and documentation listed below.

1.  A true and certified copy of the Original Agreement ( I cannot accept a photocopy).
2.  A true copy of the signed contract signed by both parties.
3.  Verification of your claim,containing a sworn affidavit or hand signed invoice in accordance with the
    Bills of Exchange Act (1882).
4.  A signed statement that the signed Original Agreement did not create the credit (thereby making me the creditor).
    If the Original Agreement did not create the credit ,I will require from you details of the actual accounting .
5.  A signed statement that you are in possession of the Original Agreement and that the Original Agreement has  
    never been sold or traded in anyway.
6.  If you are not in possession of the Original Agreement ,I require to know why not, and be provided details of
    where the Original Agreement is now.
7.  A signed statement that no Insurance claim has or will be made in respect of this account.

Your failure to provide the required documentation requested now on three occasions ,will form your tacit agreement
to the following terms ;
1.  That the alleged debt did not exist in the first place ,or has already been paid in full.
2.  That you will be held culpable for any damages I may suffer as a result of information given by you to a Credit  
    Reference Agency.
3.  That you will no longer pursue this matter any further .
4.  That you will pay all fee schedules.

My fee schedule listed below is a fair and reasonable remuneration in respect of my time and costs, and will be activated for any further contact after your response to this Notice.

1.  A letter informing me that you will no longer pursue this matter and is now closed.       Free
2.  Any other letter received ( to read,log, and file)                        £ 35.00 each
3.  Any telephone calls or Emails ( to record ,log and file)                £ 35.00 each
4.  Any communication from you requiring a response.
    ( to log,file,record and respond )                                            £ 45.00 each

All correspondence must be signed by a named man / woman who takes liability for its contents. Any correspondence not conforming to this will be returned as having no validity .

In sincerity and honour,

By :

John of the family Doe

Authorised Agent and representative for JOHN DOE.

No assured value . No liability.  Errors & Omissions Excepted.  All rights reserved.
                                Implied admission by lack of rebuttal, Without Recourse .Non Assumpsit

All contacts recorded.

Last edited by daveiron on Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : alignment)

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum