The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» DWP
by daveiron Yesterday at 10:31 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by daveiron Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by memegirl777 Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Yesterday at 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by Wynston.adebiyi@gmail.com Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:10 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by memegirl777 Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

» Claiming again
by LionsShare Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 am

» Useful Utility Vids
by LionsShare Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 pm

» what the bank of england runs the country?
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm

by daveiron Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:35 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am

» Learning new Skills Part 1
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:27 am

» General Equity?
by LionsShare Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:03 pm

» Visit by appointment notice
by Moonbabymum Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 pm

» Discussion on Info'd Vids
by LionsShare Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

» debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)
by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

» Quick one
by Lopsum Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:03 pm

» debt settlement payoff
by daveiron Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:17 pm

» Council Tax (getting answers)
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 pm

» council tax 1st of april
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:46 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:28 pm

» Warning about a previous post
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:10 pm

» Please leave a comment on this site
by daveiron Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm

» Lithiun Battery Dangers
by badvoc Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 pm

» its a trap
by LionsShare Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:49 am

Moon phases

Joint Bank Giro Credit Slip Missing Utility Company Has Not sent with their fake bill/s Need advice please .

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Joint Bank Giro Credit Slip Missing  Utility Company Has Not sent with their fake bill/s Need advice please . - Page 2 Empty Re: Joint Bank Giro Credit Slip Missing Utility Company Has Not sent with their fake bill/s Need advice please .

Post by LionsShare Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:59 am

thanks for clearing that up assassin
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Joint Bank Giro Credit Slip Missing  Utility Company Has Not sent with their fake bill/s Need advice please . - Page 2 Empty Re: Joint Bank Giro Credit Slip Missing Utility Company Has Not sent with their fake bill/s Need advice please .

Post by LionsShare Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:01 pm

iamani wrote:Hi LionsShare

....and trust law is of equity and ecclesia. Yes, not to be messed with, that's probably why the Executor letter works, and why subrogation once brought up (apparently) can't be swept aside.

Candor's  been trying to make us see this i think, maybe he will add something....?

Cheers!
Hi iamani,

could you please remind me what the "Executor letter " is? Must have missed that!

Thanks
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:30 pm

Hi LionsShare

A few weeks ago pitano1 put up an example of the Executor letter (from veronica) for our perusal.

If he's reading this he might do it again (he's good like that) but i'll try and find it.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:35 am

LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:38 pm

Hi

With the problem of receiving the 'wrong' Giro voucher, has anyone considered the 'why?' of the situation - as in, if it isn't necessary to facilitate payment then why is it included? This goes for both types....

If they send it to you it means you can use it to offset or discharge debt - but i think the joint Giro goes through your 'exemption' account, and the bank Giro goes through your 'redemption' account. The exemption being from 'God' for the 'man' and the redemption being from the 'LORD' god for the 'person' (the SURname aka the LORDname.......).

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:39 am

iamani wrote:Hi

With the problem of receiving the 'wrong' Giro voucher, has anyone considered the 'why?' of the situation  -  as in, if it isn't necessary to facilitate payment then why is it included? This goes for both types....

If they send it to you it means you can use it to offset or discharge debt  -  but i think the joint Giro goes through your 'exemption' account, and the bank Giro goes through your 'redemption' account. The exemption being from 'God' for the 'man' and the redemption being from the 'LORD' god for the 'person' (the SURname aka the LORDname.......).

Cheers!
May be it goes through BOTH in your scenario as it DOES have Bank Giro Credit written on it!
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:56 am

Hi LionsShare

i think it will be one or the other, we need to work out how they distinguish the two.

The exemption would be the pre-paid account for the 'Christian' man, and the redemption (for your 'person'-al business) for when your person defaults on something, covered by an insurance policy.

That's another reason i connect 'assignments' to insurance. (i suspect Tiggy's not convinced - yet!).

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Hi iamani,

insurance seems to be more or less the "crux" of all the "skull duggery" T.H.E.Y use against us.

Its obviously a way for them to make currency, & I will have to look more into exemption & redemption side. The main & only "thing" i comprehend is when endorseing that "cheque", it is discharging the alleged bill.

I have not seen any posts on this site regarding "pay by endorsement" that any "debts" have been bought by debt purchasers or indeed anyone has been offered "evidence" that the debt exists. Don't suppose there will ever be as it has; been PAID.

Most or all replies I've had regarding this turn out be inane in nature & NEVER get anything asked for! Only more demands.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Hi LionsShare

If you haven't already, watch 'THE-PERFECT-CRIME' from Justinian Deception on YT. Society of the Spectacle has posted it on 'latest news' - it's very apt to this subject and very enlightening.....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Hi

OK, having watched 'conversion' i'm even more convinced that the joint giro is connected to your 'exemption' account - your christian/vatican account.

The 'bills' that have a joint giro attached will be addressed to you differently (i suspect) than the bank giro ones ie perhaps one is addressed to John SMITH (bank version) and JOHN SMITH (Vatican version).

It's got to be something like that.

i also now suspect the reason the 'joints' are not being honoured may be because the Vatican account in your name has not been claimed by you.

If a utility is sending you 'bank' instead of 'joint' there may be a way of wording a SAR to find out why..... but i'd have to learn more about SARs. Or maybe a notice of some sort, to do with it being a 'trust' arrangement.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Hi iamani,

"The 'bills' that have a joint giro attached will be addressed to you differently (i suspect) than the bank giro ones ie perhaps one is addressed to John SMITH (bank version) and JOHN SMITH (Vatican version)."

Does make sense because all joint giros received have been in ALL CAPS.

"i also now suspect the reason the 'joints' are not being honoured may be because the Vatican account in your name has not been claimed by you."

Again makes sense. Don't really have anything to add but this will give me more confidence to think about how I am going to tacle my situation further!

Thanks
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Hi LionsShare

This could be a bit bigger.....

If we know the full name ALLCAPS is connected to the Vatican, this also suggests that the DVLA is working on behalf of the Vatican, perhaps via the Crown Estate?

The V5C describes you as trustee right on the front page, and lists your full name in ALLCAPS.

If everyone watches how their mail is addressed to them they can tell which fund or insurance policy is being exploited.

Anyone got any mail addressed to English first name and ALLCAPS surname? Might be interesting to see the distinction.....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Hi

Just a correction - it seems the ALLCAPS first-and-middle is Vatican, the ALLCAPS surname is the state, full name ALLCAPS represents both Vatican and State.

Turns out you might have been right when you suggested they might use both, LionsShare.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by landlubber Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:02 pm

assassin wrote:Landlubber, its the clerk to the magistrates.

Thanks Assassin. This is one of the signs of old age creeping up on me, I forget things like those who work in courts. Laughing

landlubber
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by volgabulghar Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:02 pm

My energy company no longer does joint giro credit slip and says it never has.

volgabulghar
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:19 pm

please read the utilities section you will find what need in there.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:21 pm

LionsShare wrote:Write to them asking for a "new bill" with the forementioned joint giro slip. If & when it goes to court so long as you have kept a "record of the parties" - the correspondence between you & utility Co then you have a record of asking for appropriate "bills" to be sent for a NON COMMERCIAL CUSTOMER. You can show you have been trying to seek/give remedy for the aledged debt.

Dear Sir/Madam,

After receiving from you a Bill for £XXX.XX I notice a normal bank giro slip has been attached, I require a Bill with a Joint Giro Credit Slip attached for a NON COMMERCIAL CUSTOMER.

Yours...

or words to that effect!

Someone else may be able to put it better than I have! - Good Luck!
volgabulghar  this narrative is in this thread

edit the above & ask for a bill for a non-commercial agreement. Giro slip or not. The ONLY difference is the missing "transcash", the corporate bank, clearing bank, the fact it is a cheque under the thick black box, all the info is THERE! cannot say it any simpler, & make sure the Mr., Miss, Mrs. etc are on there, endorse as you wish through doing your own reasearch & off you go. It really is simple.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by volgabulghar Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:03 pm

Hi Thanks.

Ok I will send a letter. But my point is they don't send either giro slip - They don't send commercial on non commercial giro slip. They don't send a cheque. It is just a statement with a price to pay by bank transfer, credit or debit card. So there is nothing to endorse...
I've made a letter asking for a giro slip anyway but i am just saying it's just a statement with no giro attached.

volgabulghar
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:01 pm

volgabulghar wrote:Hi Thanks.

Ok I will send a letter. But my point is they don't send either giro slip - They don't send commercial on non commercial giro slip. They don't send a cheque. It is just a statement with a price to pay by bank transfer, credit or debit card. So there is nothing to endorse...
I've made a letter asking for a giro slip anyway but i am just saying it's just a statement with no giro attached.
OK did not get that as it did not appear that was what you were trying to say.

just keep sending the letters as per the text abouv until you get that asked for. In the mean time you may get a court summons, if you have kept copies of ALL correspondence either way then in court you can show that asked for. ALWAYS REMEMBER to add "this adds to the record of the parties". it might sway the judge that as you have a record of the parties then they might say "Cliamant you have been given every opportunity to give that asked for by the defendant, go & sort this yourselves". I am NOT saying that would ever happen but it probably should.

I cannot do this for you nor can I make it go away, ultimatley just as i am on my own so are you, all I or anyone can do is give pointers as to what to do.

Does this help?
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:09 pm

does it have the money mark logo & "Bank Giro Credit" on it?

You could add How am I suppose to discharge public debt if you will not give that asked for? Please send me a new itemised bill with a financial instrument attached to discharge the public debt. This must be in connection CCA 1974 sect 123 - Restrictions on Taking Negociable Instruments
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by volgabulghar Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:14 pm

Hi thanks for your reply.

It has no mark of "bank giro credit" on.

I will send them a letter and ask for the giro slip - i think they are probably aware that people will try to endorse the cheque if they send out giro's. They really want to get paid twice!

I will let you know if i end up going to court!
Thank you

volgabulghar
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2