» Just a quick hello
by assassin Today at 1:50 am

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Yesterday at 11:44 pm

» AI take over?
by chong Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 7:40 pm

» Administration of Justice Act 1970 forbids creditors to falsely pretending to be officially authorised to collect payment
by Stevro Yesterday at 7:26 pm

» Bailiffs are a coming
by Jacko Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Reclaiming cash value for loans ive paid off in the past
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 1:03 pm

» Lowell threatening me Again !!
by waylander62 Yesterday at 11:01 am

» Essex & Suffolk Water
by Sharpysparky Yesterday at 10:08 am

» Barclaycard Mercers Default Notices Are Invalid
by Kestrel Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:52 pm

» Debt purchaser using DCA to initiate court proceedings but purchaser without permissions is on court papers
by Kestrel Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:17 pm

» Threatened bankruptcy proceedings
by ande Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:55 pm

» Keep up...
by chong Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:50 pm

» Hello all from new member, hoping to overcome the fear this time
by ande Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:47 pm

» Discovery, Bluffing and False and Misleading Conduct.
by handle Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:03 pm

» Drydens Fairfax
by Swan Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:49 am

» Notice Of Conditional Acceptance / Promissory Notes
by Ausk Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:17 am

» Ways of protecting assets from creditors
by Ausk Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:08 am

» Member of the old GET OUT OF DEBT FREE. So glad i found this site again
by Logan1989 Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:35 pm

» Did you have the money / use the credit?
by handle Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:20 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:01 pm

» Beware of ancestry DNA websites
by jss64 Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:26 pm

» Dr. Graham Downing 5G and A.I talk
by ditchit Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:34 pm

» PoE
by ditchit Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:02 am

» Set Aside Application, Can Claimant Provide Proof Of Claim?
by Kestrel Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:00 am

» Is this what Greg Hallet was talking about?
by handle Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:38 pm

» old man tells joke
by handle Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:07 pm

» Anti nano tech
by chong Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:31 am

» Mediation Time. How to fire off your defence?
by onak Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:26 am

» FOS complaints and civil proceedings
by handle Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:27 am

» CCJ circa 2013 vs Santander, now Cabot/Mortimer Clarke chasing
by hughythomas Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:51 am

» Cabot help
by Benjisaurus Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:31 am

» Hello to all of you
by assassin Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:21 am

» Geopathic Stress, 5 G, Microwave Radiation Toxicity, Smart meters.
by daveiron Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:03 am

» Cabot- is there a realistic chance to fight them?
by handle Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:34 pm

» Distopian Future Documentarys,
by Society of the Spectacle Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:19 pm

» NIP - speeding with photo evidence
by daveiron Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:57 pm

» Latest Rich Planet vids Richard Hall
by daveiron Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:46 pm

» Hoist Portfolio/Howard Cohen – Letter of Claim ?
by barnwebb Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:23 pm

» Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible!
by itheman Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:22 pm

» This Is Interesting
by pitano1 Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:17 am

» Hello all members of The Community
by assassin Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:40 am

» Raconteurs with extra special guest !!
by Lopsum Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:31 pm

» Hello, new here and preparing to fight the system.
by Jacko Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:07 pm

Moon phases

Joint Bank Giro Credit Slip Missing Utility Company Has Not sent with their fake bill/s Need advice please .

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Joint Bank Giro Credit Slip Missing Utility Company Has Not sent with their fake bill/s Need advice please .

Post by LionsShare on Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:59 am

thanks for clearing that up assassin
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Re: Joint Bank Giro Credit Slip Missing Utility Company Has Not sent with their fake bill/s Need advice please .

Post by LionsShare on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:01 pm

iamani wrote:Hi LionsShare

....and trust law is of equity and ecclesia. Yes, not to be messed with, that's probably why the Executor letter works, and why subrogation once brought up (apparently) can't be swept aside.

Candor's  been trying to make us see this i think, maybe he will add something....?

Cheers!
Hi iamani,

could you please remind me what the "Executor letter " is? Must have missed that!

Thanks
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Nov 22, 2017 7:30 pm

Hi LionsShare

A few weeks ago pitano1 put up an example of the Executor letter (from veronica) for our perusal.

If he's reading this he might do it again (he's good like that) but i'll try and find it.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:35 am

LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:38 pm

Hi

With the problem of receiving the 'wrong' Giro voucher, has anyone considered the 'why?' of the situation - as in, if it isn't necessary to facilitate payment then why is it included? This goes for both types....

If they send it to you it means you can use it to offset or discharge debt - but i think the joint Giro goes through your 'exemption' account, and the bank Giro goes through your 'redemption' account. The exemption being from 'God' for the 'man' and the redemption being from the 'LORD' god for the 'person' (the SURname aka the LORDname.......).

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:39 am

iamani wrote:Hi

With the problem of receiving the 'wrong' Giro voucher, has anyone considered the 'why?' of the situation  -  as in, if it isn't necessary to facilitate payment then why is it included? This goes for both types....

If they send it to you it means you can use it to offset or discharge debt  -  but i think the joint Giro goes through your 'exemption' account, and the bank Giro goes through your 'redemption' account. The exemption being from 'God' for the 'man' and the redemption being from the 'LORD' god for the 'person' (the SURname aka the LORDname.......).

Cheers!
May be it goes through BOTH in your scenario as it DOES have Bank Giro Credit written on it!
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:56 am

Hi LionsShare

i think it will be one or the other, we need to work out how they distinguish the two.

The exemption would be the pre-paid account for the 'Christian' man, and the redemption (for your 'person'-al business) for when your person defaults on something, covered by an insurance policy.

That's another reason i connect 'assignments' to insurance. (i suspect Tiggy's not convinced - yet!).

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:26 pm

Hi iamani,

insurance seems to be more or less the "crux" of all the "skull duggery" T.H.E.Y use against us.

Its obviously a way for them to make currency, & I will have to look more into exemption & redemption side. The main & only "thing" i comprehend is when endorseing that "cheque", it is discharging the alleged bill.

I have not seen any posts on this site regarding "pay by endorsement" that any "debts" have been bought by debt purchasers or indeed anyone has been offered "evidence" that the debt exists. Don't suppose there will ever be as it has; been PAID.

Most or all replies I've had regarding this turn out be inane in nature & NEVER get anything asked for! Only more demands.
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:18 pm

Hi LionsShare

If you haven't already, watch 'THE-PERFECT-CRIME' from Justinian Deception on YT. Society of the Spectacle has posted it on 'latest news' - it's very apt to this subject and very enlightening.....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Hi

OK, having watched 'conversion' i'm even more convinced that the joint giro is connected to your 'exemption' account - your christian/vatican account.

The 'bills' that have a joint giro attached will be addressed to you differently (i suspect) than the bank giro ones ie perhaps one is addressed to John SMITH (bank version) and JOHN SMITH (Vatican version).

It's got to be something like that.

i also now suspect the reason the 'joints' are not being honoured may be because the Vatican account in your name has not been claimed by you.

If a utility is sending you 'bank' instead of 'joint' there may be a way of wording a SAR to find out why..... but i'd have to learn more about SARs. Or maybe a notice of some sort, to do with it being a 'trust' arrangement.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:21 pm

Hi iamani,

"The 'bills' that have a joint giro attached will be addressed to you differently (i suspect) than the bank giro ones ie perhaps one is addressed to John SMITH (bank version) and JOHN SMITH (Vatican version)."

Does make sense because all joint giros received have been in ALL CAPS.

"i also now suspect the reason the 'joints' are not being honoured may be because the Vatican account in your name has not been claimed by you."

Again makes sense. Don't really have anything to add but this will give me more confidence to think about how I am going to tacle my situation further!

Thanks
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:39 pm

Hi LionsShare

This could be a bit bigger.....

If we know the full name ALLCAPS is connected to the Vatican, this also suggests that the DVLA is working on behalf of the Vatican, perhaps via the Crown Estate?

The V5C describes you as trustee right on the front page, and lists your full name in ALLCAPS.

If everyone watches how their mail is addressed to them they can tell which fund or insurance policy is being exploited.

Anyone got any mail addressed to English first name and ALLCAPS surname? Might be interesting to see the distinction.....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:27 pm

Hi

Just a correction - it seems the ALLCAPS first-and-middle is Vatican, the ALLCAPS surname is the state, full name ALLCAPS represents both Vatican and State.

Turns out you might have been right when you suggested they might use both, LionsShare.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by landlubber on Sat Nov 25, 2017 8:02 pm

@assassin wrote:Landlubber, its the clerk to the magistrates.

Thanks Assassin. This is one of the signs of old age creeping up on me, I forget things like those who work in courts. Laughing

landlubber
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum