» G'day From Australia
by andybreck Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» Duped into guarantor, severe mental health issues
by waylander62 Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» County Court - Filing Defence
by assassin Yesterday at 7:18 pm

» Dealing With The DWP
by assassin Yesterday at 7:15 pm

» World Cup bound Ryanair plane makes emergency landing in Toxic Fume Event - 15th July 2018
by Tlight Yesterday at 6:39 pm

» ...HAVE TRUMP & PUTIN MET? ARE THE WATER COMPANIES INCOMPETENT?
by ceylon Yesterday at 6:19 pm

» UK Column
by ceylon Yesterday at 4:28 pm

» UK "drought" is artificial scarcity
by mitch Yesterday at 9:52 am

» PCN on red route
by sleptthroughit Yesterday at 5:52 am

» The Holes in the Official Skripal Story
by sleptthroughit Yesterday at 4:20 am

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Yesterday at 12:37 am

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:15 pm

» More Moorcroft Success
by daveiron Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:04 pm

» ...France win world cup. Are we starting to see past the bullshit about brexit yet?
by ceylon Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:44 pm

» Postal order made payable too...
by waylander62 Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:36 pm

» Record number of folks age 85 and older are working in the US
by Ausk Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:25 am

» British Police torture a Man for no reason
by Lopsum Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:49 am

» Threatened bankruptcy proceedings by Intrum
by ande Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:30 pm

» Trickery of Royal Mail Limited and Post Office Limited Making Stamps Obsolete
by Phillpots Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:39 pm

» AA Zero Tolerance
by daveiron Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:36 pm

» NEWS: Gold-Gilded Death Mask Discovered + Egyptian Mummification Workshop | Ancient Architects
by Lopsum Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:53 pm

» Cabot Credit Management Group help needed please
by daveiron Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:13 am

» truly reconstituted copy of the Default Notice ??
by waylander62 Sat Jul 14, 2018 6:38 pm

» Data Protection Act 1998
by pieintheskywhenIdie Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:15 pm

» ...Are the papers unbiased?
by ceylon Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:19 am

» debt letters
by QUEENISABELLA Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:54 am

» Joint Giro Credit Slip?
by toolapcblack Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:18 am

» They Live. Good film
by Jackson Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:39 am

» Real Video ,launched
by Lopsum Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:10 am

» Right to delete own content
by Lopsum Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:04 am

» ...The KaK & M@© Show. What is a piece prize?
by ceylon Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:27 pm

» Diabetics and Pre-diabetics Need To Research This
by Theatchet Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:40 pm

» ...Is Trump telling it how it is? Is simon le bon a sex pest?
by ceylon Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:23 am

» Dont use 'belief' in affidavits for this reason
by handle Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:56 am

» Hi from canada. Information overload?
by Ausk Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:42 am

» ...Englands out and is trump coming?
by Lopsum Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:07 pm

» Papers, please: Sheffield council to demand residents carry ID
by Lopsum Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:35 pm

» Common Law Courts
by daveiron Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:41 pm

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:06 pm

» Why humans cook food ?
by sleptthroughit Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:54 pm

» Hi from Canada. Do these statagies work in Canada
by Ausk Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:20 am

» ...Is there any news o and is it world cup semi final?
by ceylon Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:31 am

» Topics
by assassin Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:19 am

» NeoCon World Order - Left–Right Paradigm - Cips Clips
by Lopsum Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:45 am

» Lucid Dreamer
by Lopsum Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:33 pm

» ...Is football really so important?
by mitch Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:06 pm

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by daveiron Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:33 pm

Moon phases

I think we are being terrorised

Go down

I think we are being terrorised

Post by handle on Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:06 am

People i know who have fallen behind and unable to pay motoring fines etc have had their front doors pushed in , causing damage to the occupant refusing entry. On one occasion The so called bailiff said that they were going to take everything in the house despit being told that the occupant didnt own anything as the house and contents were owned by the owner. The bailiff said that the occupier must prove that they did not own the contents. How do you prove you dont own something. The bailiffs are terrirising people.

I watched a police tv program the other night and the police were smashing their way through a bedroom window showering the sleeping occupants with shards of glass. In the program all rhe police found was a small packet of dubious powder. Which is the worst crime, terrorising people or people having personal use of substances. The program "cant pay, we'll take it away' seens to exonorate terrorist behaviour. Terrorism is not just using explosives, it is physical and mental abuse.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Re: I think we are being terrorised

Post by Kestrel on Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:10 pm

We are been terrorised as we are living in a police state {FACT} & the very people who should protect & serve us fail to do so, they play the part of the useful idiot, the police are a front line army been used as an attack weapon against the British people, anyone who actually believes the police are serving & protecting us need a dose of reality.

The TV programme you mention is used to brainwash people into the belief these scum can behave the way they do - it is used to instill fear, also take note of all modern dramas where the police are involved in raiding homes/properties they have their NWO paramilitary outfits on with baraclavas covering their faces too & heavily armed - this is used to indoctrinate people into accepting these politcal/corporate thugs.

The police & bailiffs are just two examples of politcial & corporate thugs & terrorists.

Kestrel
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:14 pm

mitch
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:35 am

Look at the TSG as a prime example, they are a private company who like to portray themselves as Po-lice yet they are nothing more than a private company and have no more power than a security guard, so why are they driving around in vehicles marked as po-lice and even having the working blue lights on them. In every case I have seen, even the po-lice cover up their blue lights on a vehicle where it is a lease vehicle as many are, and they are being driven by NON po-lice staff such as companies leasing them and taking them back for repairs or servicing.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk on Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:25 am

Police behaviour is a reflection of government values, policy and morality.

Ausk
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch on Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:09 pm

Masons have taken oaths to protect and aid their fellow craftsmen, even in situations involving murder and treason. This is why police get away with murdering people, aiding bailiffs etc on video.

Why the secret handshake between police and Freemasons should worry us
Successive Met commissioners have tried to end the society’s influence. It is as clear as ever that membership of both bodies is incompatible with public service
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/02/secret-handshake-police-freemasons
mitch
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:48 am

The net is closing in.

I've been in contact with Carl over the last few weeks. He was just about to expose the latest car park fire in Liverpool which toasted 1400 cars. See the latest comment in this, his last video.

https://youtu.be/HysEfP5eqpg

Police arrested him on Saturday and removed his computer.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:51 pm

Do you know what the charges are ?
I cant listen to the guy.
he is all over the place,
Did he link the owners of the burnt house with child care ?
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:00 pm

That's just his natural enthusiasm mixed in with genuine disgust. He uncovered some very sordid findings in the Llannerch Wells fire.

And yes, he believes that fostering was implicated in it, massive sums of money for up to 8 kids.

He hasn't spoke publicly since being visited by the police. Charges unknown as of yet. I'm trying to get more info from Annie Logical
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:43 pm

Annie has a new website ,
I asked her more than once to Link our site
for getting out of Debt Info,
but I only got a vague reply.
maybe you can have more luck.
She has a link to Expert in all legal matters
and the Bernician,
Neither of whom has a record like the Old site,
or Probably this ONE:
( Look at the success thread already) for examples,
Here's a link to Annies Useful Links Page.
http://www.vigiliae.org/200-2/
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Fri Jan 12, 2018 11:23 am

Annie never responded to my PM. I'm starting to have serious reservations about her crediibility for the following reasons.

Annie never actually done any type of real investigation into the MSM's reporting of the Grenfell Tower fire despite being given a wealth of information and proof of crisis actors being used and the lies they told. She distanced herself from that event by saying she had been threatened with legal action.

So the first question is If you had proof that a crime had been committed would the threat of "legal action" by anybody stop you from wanting that proof to be put in the public domain?

Annie will only speak to you directly on her own terms which means you have to become "friends" on Facebook, giving her access to every single aspect of your personal life, contacts, family, interests and associations. (Unless your privacy settings are water tight, which most people's aren't)

Considering how pervasive  Facebook is, it's very nature is to collect data on people then perhaps this is not the best platform to be sharing any type of sensitive information on.

Annie is always steering people to her website Vigilae. Numerous people, including myself have encountered issues with "logging in". This involves your password not being recognised.
People generally tend to use the same passwords or variations thereof so multiple log in attempts would entice people to try all of their passwords. Gold dust for any potential future hacking activity.

On 27th December she announced on her Facebook page she was suffering from Pansinusitis. She then asks all her "friends" if anybody has a source for cannabis oil. You would have thought that somebody with her research skills would be able to find a source without anybody else's help.

I have personally seen multiple accusations posted in the comments section about Annie being MI5, these comments are always hastily removed without a response.

Annie gets given a lot of information from genuine researchers about different issues. As controlled opposition this is invaluable as it gives the PTB a great source of information of where this information is being leaked from. This can then be dealt with accordingly.

Annie joined this website  months ago but has never acknowledged ANY of the work or information that is here. This either means the information is either worthless or too dangerous to share. I know where I'm leaning on that one.

I must be honest and say that I sometimes feel this website has similar charachteristics.

Our enemies use subversion, they appear as friends, comrades and confidantes. You then tell them what you know in hope that they will fight the good fight with you but it doesn't happen.

Here's an analogy for you.

Imagine if their was this huge ship. The ship's job was to transport 3000 slaves to another country where they were going to be executed for crimes against the government.
Now the ship only has 10 crew and it's their job to ensure the cargo (people) are secured in the hull.

Now the only way the ship will not reach it's destination is If it sinks.

It becomes known to the people in the hull that they are being transported to their deaths so they make a collective decision to sink the ship and take their chances. They then start making a hole in the hull which starts to let water in slowly.

On discovering that the ship is slowly sinking the crew realise that there is a hole in the hull and the ship can only be repaired from inside the hull with the cargo. The problem they now have is that the 10 crew know very well that they have no chance against the 3000 so what do they do?

They send down a crew member disguised as cargo, the crew member then gathers all information on the escape plan and ringleaders. They then report back go the crew who then systematically start pulling out the ringleaders one by one and throwing them overboard.

One of the tactics that the elite use, and always have is... keep your friends close, but your enemies closer.

There is more I could say but I won't.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum