Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» History Of The Saudi Royal Family
by Kestrel Today at 11:33 am

» Arrow Global ... reared their ugly head again!
by petesomething Today at 10:22 am

» Predictive programming and the music industry.
by Awoken2 Today at 9:58 am

» Geo Engineering, are we seeing another avoidable tragedy?
by Awoken2 Today at 9:46 am

» jacobs/council tax
by pitano1 Today at 9:10 am

» Bankruptcy
by daveiron Today at 8:24 am

» What really SCARES Big Pharma? People who know how to CURE their own DISEASE!
by assassin Today at 2:12 am

» Lent Van
by assassin Today at 2:06 am

» Took me a while
by andybreck Yesterday at 10:41 pm

» Assignment
by Tiggy Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» Hedgerow Food Plants that Grow WILD
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Lowell vanquis - Tiggy?
by petesomething Yesterday at 8:25 pm

» Is it proof..
by petesomething Yesterday at 7:57 pm

» Hello Again,
by Philchef34 Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» UK Column
by LionsShare Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» Joint Bank Giro Credit Slip Missing Utility Company Has Not sent with their fake bill/s Need advice please .
by LionsShare Yesterday at 2:53 pm

» George Soros Confirms Take Over Of Europe
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» County Court Claim
by Jay Yesterday at 12:30 pm

» Cabot and Restons Conspiracy to Defraud
by barnwebb Yesterday at 12:12 pm

» Are they just making it up?
by Lopsum Yesterday at 11:35 am

» The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two Part 8
by Kestrel Yesterday at 10:58 am

» 3 LETTER COCK UP
by hoopoe22 Yesterday at 8:45 am

» Legal firm calling
by 1saberwow Yesterday at 6:44 am

» Car accident
by Jinxer Yesterday at 3:08 am

» Yell.com / Hibu Crooks - HELP PLEASE!
by FreedomNow Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:15 pm

» Private parking firms CANNOT fine you Daniel Bostock on the BBC
by assassin Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:56 pm

» More Brexit
by assassin Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:54 pm

» Yellow Junction box penality ticket
by petesomething Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:54 pm

» YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO LOVE our BOYS [and gals] in Blue. Here they are at FINCHLEY PARK MOSQUE
by epsom Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:04 pm

» Vegas False Flag
by Society of the Spectacle Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:08 pm

» Landlord problem
by handle Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:37 pm

» School Detention
by janloot Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:43 pm

» Mugabes gone what next?
by ceylon Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:26 pm

» Reporting the Police
by assassin Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:53 am

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:58 pm

» Paying By Endorsement
by LionsShare Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:07 pm

» News what news?
by ceylon Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:29 am

Debt Collectors At Door

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Debt Collectors At Door

Post by pipsaholic on Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:09 pm

Do you yourself not need public liability insurance to make a claim against them like car insurance?

pipsaholic
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:32 am

Teddy/Pipsaholic, by law that have to identify every "reasonable risk" and reasonable risk is classified by HSE as any risk that can cause harm or injury, if you cut yourself on site now it is reportable and has to be documented in their accident book, anmd it is the employers responsibility to identify them, nobody else's.
They will claim they are self employed, fine, let them do that, but they must be working for someone and under vicarious liability you can claim agaiinst the individual and the employer as they are agents of the employer.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:36 am

@pipsaholic wrote:Do you yourself not need public liability insurance to make a claim against them like car insurance?

No, they are working in an employed capacity and by doing their job they are classed as being in the workplace, it could be at your house or in their vehicles, it doesn't matter as they are carrying out their profession.

You are a private individual not at your place of work if you are at home, you make the claim directly or through a legal representative if you like, if they come to your place of work then they are on your employers premises and not your private premises so the onus falls on your employer to take all reasonable steps to remove them.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsaholic on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:33 pm

Not as bad as I thought was overthinking. Only 1 of them came dressed in all black with an id badge with black folder didn't come with his car on my street parked it somewhere else and walked in. How many visits they usually make until they give up?

pipsaholic
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:34 pm

How many times can they sell it on?
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsaholic on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:44 pm

Yes actually visits from 1 company? They say after 3 phone calls per week constitutes harassment maximum 10 per month unsure about face to face the law does state causing alarm and distress on more than 2 occasions constitutes harassments.

pipsaholic
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:54 pm

If you write to them as per my original post ,its' very unlikely they will visit again .
Your choice as always.

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsaholic on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:56 pm

Could that not just infuriate them to take more action? I rather not.

pipsaholic
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:11 pm

We annoy them just for sport, everytime they spend an hour working on your case, it costs them money and the more money they spend the less profit they make.

Have you heard of the circle of life? this is the circle of killing thhem off little by little.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsaholic on Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:16 pm

I guess you're right they spend time traveling and fuel surely they will give up sooner rather than later. It just you have that little voice in the back of your head they may refer it to the court for recovery action or call police.

pipsaholic
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:48 am

Police can do nothing, its a civil matter.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:47 am

Hi pipsaholic,

Please do not take this reply as anything but well intentioned.Many years ago I would have had the same reservations that you have now. But if you are looking for a one letter template to make this go away ,I regret you are unlikely to find one, With regard that a letter may upset them ,that is exactly what they are trying to do to you by instilling fear,and until you start to lose that fear they will win every time.

Ok, so you do the 3 letter process .A valid process as you ask them 3 times for validation of the debt ,which they are very unlikely to be able to provide.As this method has been used for a long time now they know some folk will be at a complete loss as to what to do if they just ignore the 3 letters.

Myself when i use the 3 letters I create my own and ask additional questions and require additional info from them ie;

" I require a signed statement from a named individual that this alleged account has not been sold or traded in any way"

" I require a signed statement from a named individual that no Insurance claim has been made or will be made in respect of this alleged account"

These are all valid questions which i would require answering if it ever went to court.
What assassin & myself have explained to you is just another weapon in your armory & the more weapons you use the more likely of being successful .

Court is nothing to worry about ,its only you ,the judge & the claimant in a closed room ( i personally find it enjoyable) Should they find against you (and you decide to pay) it can only be a payment plan for what you can afford.
As assassin stated the police can do nothing .
I hope you have not been watching Cant pay we will take it away ,because they admitted to Chrissy Morris on youtube that its all staged for the camera.

https://youtu.be/Gf8Qlu2B07I
https://youtu.be/XR4dXETsq1E

Please just remember all these tactics are to keep it from ever going to court ,the harder you make it for them the greater the chances they will just move to easier targets.

regards dave

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsaholic on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:56 am

Yeah, i remember someone mentioned its a technical error you are looking for to win your battle.

As they lie and cheat us and make multiple profits from us we rely on a technical error to win.

They have just stopped my benefits so I have another battle on my hands. Its like they want us to starve regardless of your situation.

pipsaholic
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsaholic on Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:22 pm

Got a reply after letter 1 guess what they stated that they are not the legal owners! How would that stand if they ever did take me to court? The judge would surely ask to see representatives from the original creditor no? So, I assume case would be dismissed? If it ever got that far?

pipsaholic
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:53 am

Usual B/S and deflection techniques to try to undermine any confidence you have.

They admit to NOT being the legal owners and admit they are only agents with the legal owners, they have no contract with you, so they cannot do anything.

They then plead with you "we hope to reach an amicable solution" which means they hopr to contract with you so they can charge their clients for collecting any alleged debt, then charge you for collecting money from you.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsaholic on Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:54 am

I heard these dca's have covered against not picking up their money they make a claim on insurance for their losses and they pay a annual fee as do banks so they get their money either way as well as the original creditor! as they have insurance for their defaulted accounts.

pipsaholic
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:41 am

That pip is why the question should be asked as i posted earlier requiring a signed statement that they have not made any insurance claim against this account & if they have its now fraud.

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsaholic on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:15 am

Do you mean public liability insurance or insurance for defaulted accounts?

pipsaholic
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:44 am

No its an insurance policy they have which they do not wish you to know about .When you go into default they claim upon this insurance & the debt is then paid .Only being the greedy scum they are they still come after you for payment in full.
That is why one of the things i always put in letters to them is.

"I require a signed statement from a named individual that no Insurance claim has been made in respect of this alleged
account"

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsaholic on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:33 pm

So technically they are making double profits? 1 from the insurance company and whatever they can rob you of?

Also, doesn't the original credit make double profits as well? So, we the people are made to profit for them 4 times!

So, in fact the people like us in the know how they companies only get their insurance and not a penny of us. Seems its fair not to give them a penny as they cannot prove it and they get the money from insurance anyway so why should we care.

pipsaholic
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:54 pm

I was referring to the original creditors who still own your alleged debt .You can of course interact with these DCAs if you wish ,but they have shown in their letter that they are only third party interlopers ,
Personally with third party interlopers I ignore and just ANRRTS their letters & wait until the debt is sold on.

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by pipsaholic on Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:15 pm

So, I guess each time it is sold on each of the interlopers make a profit don't they? It would seem your alleged debt would be cheaper and cheaper making it more attractive to other interlopers? So, looks like there is a debt market out there with buyers and sellers all insured eh? If people knew the truth they would go mental. As we are!

pipsaholic
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by pipsaholic on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:55 pm

Its just another tool in your armor to use so they give up pursuing you and claim the insurance and say bye bye to you.

pipsaholic
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum