» Residence and Domicile
by iamani Today at 2:39 am

» Spending Time Together
by assassin Today at 2:12 am

» Court hearing
by Itzme75 Yesterday at 11:02 pm

» asked for accounting and got back...
by Waffle Yesterday at 9:05 pm

» Has Anyone Ever Reminded Cabot Of Their Past?
by Waffle Yesterday at 8:24 pm

» Sajid "pants on fire"Javid
by mitch Yesterday at 7:41 pm

» New Old Member
by assassin Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» "We are applying for a warrant to change your meter"
by assassin Yesterday at 6:45 pm

» Messed up the 3 letters process
by petesomething Yesterday at 4:24 pm

» Net tightens round paedophile run councils (corporations)
by daveiron Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Another One Surfaces
by daveiron Yesterday at 3:23 pm

» Sunday sunday
by ceylon Yesterday at 2:55 pm

» ESTOPPEL
by petesomething Yesterday at 8:43 am

» Australia version of the ebook
by Bruce0439 Yesterday at 7:35 am

» Link Financial
by discodave4093 Yesterday at 2:01 am

» Notice of Discontinuance - Court Hearing for Alleged Debt.
by assassin Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Hello New Member
by Steve Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:10 pm

» Are the DEMONS coming?
by Phillpots Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:35 pm

» Acting agent or debt purchaser?
by Indebttoo Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:57 pm

» Counter Claims
by kingkotton Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:49 pm

» A short clip from ‘Everything Is A Rich Man’s Trick’ that will either blow your mind. https://vimeo.com/184473343
by Society of the Spectacle Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:32 pm

» Statement of Assets and Liabilites
by Ausk Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:35 am

» More Northampton Nonsense
by kingkotton Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:38 pm

» 3 HOURS Winter & Fireplace Sound - Blizzard Sounds - Heavy Wind For Relaxation
by epsom Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:33 pm

» Beautiful Snow with Fireplace Sound
by epsom Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:32 pm

» Nottinham Meeting for Free Thinkers 21st October 2017
by Prometheus Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:26 pm

» Offal Wagons
by Tom Bombadil Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:22 pm

» Let's Have Some Tunes thread.
by Awoken2 Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:20 pm

» Social Media Soldiers - British Army 77th Bridage
by Society of the Spectacle Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:56 pm

» Thunderstorm At Sea Sounds For Sleeping, Relaxing ~ Thunder Rain Ocean Sea Lightning Ambience
by Tom Bombadil Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:39 pm

» The Rules for Rulers
by ceylon Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:35 pm

» 18600 rule
by petesomething Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:31 pm

» County Court Claim
by petesomething Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:20 pm

» Police whistleblower on child abuse and corruption interview
by Theatchet Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:15 pm

Release Fear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Release Fear

Post by Lopsum on Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:26 am

the best way to get rid of fear is to confront it.
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by petesomething on Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:07 pm

Hi lopsum

you are right you have to confront fear , some people fear there letter box or front door ,,,this is no way to live.
petesomething
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle on Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:32 pm

I agree with you Pete and Lopsum, we must confront it, hiding feeds the fear, face our fears and we become stronger for it.

Waffle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by andybreck on Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:41 pm

very true waffle
andybreck
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by petesomething on Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:37 pm

Hi bimmer

we know what you are saying but we talking about general fear, lose the fear of DCA , then you lose the fear of your letter box,
if you cant lose the fear of DCA, then they win
petesomething
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urchinatheart on Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:41 am

In answer to the question "What is fear?" posed at the start of the topic, I can answer only for myself. It is a consequence of physical sensations,dry throat, wobbly knees, stomach ache, shallow breathing etc that cause thoughts of danger to my life or well-being in some way.
Thank goodness the bodily reaction to perceived threat is so fast, or I would not still be in this body or have fingers to type! So the first thought in response to the mind registering fearful thoughts is often "Thankyou!"
This acceptance calms the mind a little, and if the shadow was not in fact a tiger, my breath can deepen, and I can form a thought that tells me I am loved and safe here now.
I am grateful to fear (which is believing I am NOT loved and safe here now) because sometimes it is true and I need to take immediate action.
I am even grateful to irrational fear as it brought me to the debt-free community, to all you wise kind and funny people who share your own responses to threats so freely.
Confronting fear? Maybe you brave souls can, I have never tried it.
Accepting that I feel it and then changing my mental response to it,
letting myself feel it fully until the thoughts of peril diminish and thoughts of being loved and safe increase and I can take whatever action is needed (write a letter, speak my truth, lay a calming hand on a child) which communicates the truth that we are loved here and now.
Good explanation of EFT here:
When all the above is just too much I use EFT on myself and others.

Another energy method that is quick and easy is to hold either wrist
with the other hand for a couple of minutes.
Quick explanation here:

urchinatheart
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:51 pm

Fear is a condition which is engrained in us for our own self preservation and is a natural condition, it is also a condition which we are conditioned to experience if we dont or wont conform to something and this is an indoctrinated condition, or an extension of a natural condition expedited by our fellow man to perpetuate more fear.

Put it into context, a natural fear may be of heights, maybe its water, maybe its of a crocodile infested river, or any other logical or illogical fear, but it is for our self preservation.

Man made fear is continual indoctrination by fellow man to make us fear not having their product or service and no better example of this is shown on TV with the advertising which is based solely upon fear, look at the current adverts for cleaning products, they would have banned these adverts 20 years ago.

My pet hate is the advert where a child runs into his home and up the stairs, he places his hand on the bannister and runs off, yet the bannister changes to a multitude of colours where he has touched it and the camera focuses in on these colours, and then they begin their spiel about germs and impart irrational fear into our brains. Mother comes along with a wipe and wipes the area with their product and its all free of germs again.
So, why is this irrational and conditioning? the mother gave birth to the child and there were far more germs then, the mother nurtured that child and cleaned it as a baby and undoubtedly had her hands in faesces at some point, even more germs, yet nothing is mentioned about this, hence irrational.

Based upon that advert the mother must be running round all day and wiping averything the child touches, his clothing, his school equipment such as books or pens and pencils, and god forbid what happens when that boy goes for a wee.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:32 pm

confronting a fear doesnt necessarily mean stepping up in its face or grabing hold of it, sometimes it can help,sometimes it could escalate a situation . You can do most of it in your mind by identifying the rational and irrational parts. If large beligerent men demanding money at your door does cause you fear this is not irrational fear, for example.Dont answer, keep the door locked.
 Just dont be afraid of the letter , once you realise that the threats are just intimidation relying on indoctrinated fear then that confrontation in your mind is all that is needed.
I did both , it adds confirmation quicker , but in my case im not physically vulnerable and i do not fancy anyones chances of pushing past me at my door.
Thinking about this i suppose the biggest fear is fear of being in the wrong when deciding what action is necessary. Not being sure if you are "in the right" , because it is taken out of our hands when the law gets involved . That recent vid of ceylons where the awesome ladys defend the home , they know they are in the right and their actions were right in those circumstances. Many would not go as far because throwing balloons of pee at police is usually the wrong thing to do. lol
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum