The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» SAR dispute
by RaspberryBlu Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:18 pm

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by memegirl777 Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by daveiron Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:45 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

» Claiming again
by LionsShare Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 am

» Useful Utility Vids
by LionsShare Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 pm

» what the bank of england runs the country?
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:19 pm

by daveiron Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:35 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am

» Learning new Skills Part 1
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:27 am

» General Equity?
by LionsShare Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:03 pm

» Visit by appointment notice
by Moonbabymum Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 pm

» Discussion on Info'd Vids
by LionsShare Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

» debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)
by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

» Quick one
by Lopsum Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:03 pm

» debt settlement payoff
by daveiron Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:17 pm

» Council Tax (getting answers)
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 pm

» council tax 1st of april
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:46 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:28 pm

» Warning about a previous post
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:10 pm

» Please leave a comment on this site
by daveiron Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm

» Lithiun Battery Dangers
by badvoc Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 pm

» its a trap
by LionsShare Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:49 am

» Car In Trust
by LionsShare Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:05 pm

» Honest Nottingham Po-lice
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:11 am

» Why you rebut a complaint
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:05 am

» Village Winter
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:03 am

» Sand Batteries
by assassin Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:45 pm

» Hoist Portfolio Holding Limited
by Indebttoo Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:03 pm

» Occupier
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:27 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:54 pm

» *** URGENT *** PLEASE HELP
by daveiron Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:02 pm

Moon phases

Diabetics and Pre-diabetics Need To Research This

5 posters

Go down

Diabetics and Pre-diabetics Need To Research This Empty Diabetics and Pre-diabetics Need To Research This

Post by assassin Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:33 am

Professor Roy Taylor of Newcastle University has some controversial theories about diabetes and how they can be readily and easily cured without medication and this guy is really a good read.

He cured himself.

He exposes the frauds of the doctors and why they give incorrect advice about how to treat diabetes and why it is so wrong and can lead to even more problems for diabetics.

He exposes the frauds and why other doctors oppose him for the corporate gain.

He exposes why drugs such as Metformin are an instant response to diabetics by the medical profession and why they are merely the first rung on the ladder to continual medication which is more powerful and much more expensive, and why these drugs only cure the symptoms and not the problems.

He exposes why diets fail and why in many cases many people actually put on weight which causes many other health problems, and why thin people get diabetes as well as obese people and smashes the stereotypical response of obesity being the only cause of diabetes, and why so many of the alleged healthy foods recommended by the medical profession can and do more harm than good and why you dont have to give up foods such as dairy and why dairy products such as eggs arre actually a better option than many allegedly healthy foods.

He explaind insulin and body fats and how they work together and how, in many cases that eating processed fats are broken down into sugar to create sugar highs and lows and how to avoid them, and how you can collect internal fats around organs such as the pancreas and liver as well as how the removal of these internal fats can be done and steps to help stop them forming again.

I have been reading some of his work, and while I have a lot still to read, it is an interesting point to make that he is opposed by so many alleged experts and why they are financially backed by corporations such as Nestle to name one of many; and why people who lose weight often do not reduce their blood sugar levels despite the medical professionans saying it should.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Diabetics and Pre-diabetics Need To Research This Empty Re: Diabetics and Pre-diabetics Need To Research This

Post by assassin Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:16 pm

No, there are various articles he has written, and a diet plan for those with diabetes or pre-diabetes to follow and due to the number of articles written and his dismissal of so much of the alleged correct medical information as being little more than keeping people on medication, it is a subject people need to research for themselves.

What I can say is this, several people I know with diabetes have researched him and his work during 2017 and of the 18 people I know who followed his work with diabetes 1 point over to unable to control their blood sugars; all have followed his information to the point where all of them are well below the pre-diabetes levels and are all free of medication.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Diabetics and Pre-diabetics Need To Research This Empty Re: Diabetics and Pre-diabetics Need To Research This

Post by Lopsum Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:02 pm

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Professor+Roy+Taylor&t=ffab&ia=web
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Theatchet Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:02 pm

handle wrote:Interesting post and very useful. I was told by my doctor when I was prediabetic that I should cut out carbs and that it would reduce the pre-diabetic readings. I ended up getting carb free flu for about 3 weeks.Interesting thing was that his surgery blood test hand held machine did not pick up the pre diabetes but I insisted for a proper blood test because of experiencing night thirsts and constant peeing etc and that is when it came out.

Also, I worked out that carbs create varicose veins, and reducing carbs reduced those as well.

have you a link?

Your carb free flu was a lack of electrolytes. A little more sodium in the equation would have greatly improved that situation. Preferably sea salt or pink himalayan salt, as table salt has been stripped of all nutrients and is harder for the body to break down. When you reduce carbs, you will reduce the amount of fluid your body holds onto, along with that fluid goes your electrolytes too. I think one gram of carbs ( glycogen ), holds onto 3.7 grams of water. You need more sodium and other electrolytes in general on a low carb diet, for this very reason. The only carbs you really want to be eating are vegetables, organic if possible, mainly for the potassium and magnesium ( both electrolytes ), plus the fibre which feeds your healthy gut bacteria, as well as slow down the glucose conversion, making them low glycemic. Just have a look at some of the symptoms for low sodium - fatigue, weakness, low blood pressure, dizziness, muscle cramps. Potassium - muscle weakness, excess thirst, anxiety, irritability, insomnia, fluid retention ( as sodium and potassium work together, lack of potassium holds onto more sodium ), insomnia, muscle cramps, high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat. Magnesium - anxiety, low blood pressure, insomnia, dizziness.

How many doctors have you seen where any of that has ever been mentioned? My experience is 0. Nutrition is the root of a whole host of health problems, both physical and mental, along with high levels of insulin. Try and keep your diet as low glycemic as possible. If only doctors were trained in nutrition and getting to the root causes of problems, rather than treating symptoms with 101 different smarties, damaging your organs in the process. Unfortunately, the 'health' part in healthcare is missing. There is no profit in fit and healthy people.

Theatchet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Mon Jul 09, 2018 6:17 pm

Excellent post amd a brilliant explanation to add to the knowledge already imparted in the posts.

Michael Mosley has already stated in his books that doctors are taught to "get the patient to accept the diagnosis" so they can readily get the patient onto drugs, and that once they are on drugs (usually Metformin) that this is the stepping stone to increase their drug intake and that they will be on them for life.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Theatchet Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:15 pm

assassin wrote:Excellent post amd a brilliant explanation to add to the knowledge already imparted in the posts.

Michael Mosley has already stated in his books that doctors are taught to "get the patient to accept the diagnosis" so they can readily get the patient onto drugs, and that once they are on drugs (usually Metformin) that this is the stepping stone to increase their drug intake and that they will be on them for life.

Two really good interviews below with doctor Jason Fung, talking about intermittent fasting, diabetes, insulin resistance, leptin, ghrelin among other things. He's written a couple of books, the obesity code and the diabetes code, the complete guide to fasting, which are out on audible if you prefer. I would highly recommend a watch of these interviews, you will learn a lot. The actual channel that the interviews are on is actually an awesome channel too, with great interviews on a whole host of health subjects, with doctors, surgeons, researchers, mainly experts in their field. That's called High intensity health. Other great channels for health and nutrition are Dr Eric Berg, Dr John Bergman, Thomas Delaure, Siimland, Dr mercola. It's great to get a wide variety of information and then delve deeper in from there with more of your own research.

One thing to add about the vids, there might be a lot of ads in them, think I remember reading some of the comments. If you get add blocker for your pc, you don't get any adds on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE&t=907s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXXGxoNFag4&t=3526s

Theatchet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Theatchet Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:40 pm

handle wrote:Steve jobs (Apple) when he was ill said make food your medicine, otherwise medicine will become your food.

Problem I have read is, because pesticides chelate minerals in the soil , minerals like magnesium are not taken up by the vegetable. Also organic does not preclude them from using abattoir waste as nutrient.

The soils have become massively depleted due to farming practices and it can reduce the uptaking minerals. 5 portions of fruit and veg are never really enough either, not to get anywhere near what you should be getting. Organic is still the only option. Supplements are probably necessary for certain vitamins and minerals. As with food, you want supplements that are as close to nature too, whole food concentrates if possible, not synthetic versions. Research the supplement too would be my advice, rather than just buying anything off the shelf, due to harmful chemicals, fillers and ingredients that are poorly absorbed. In terms of magnesium, there are quite a few different sorts, some of which are more absorbable than others. You can always take an epsom salt ( magnesium sulfate ) bath a few times a week, especially later on in the evening.
It's not just the case of taking supplements either though. It's not just a case of you are what you eat, it's a case of what your body can actually absorb. As people age, our stomachs become more alkaline. You need a strong acidic environment in the stomach to actually break down food to absorb the nutrients, for the pancreas to produce the enzymes for this, to break down proteins to absorb the amino acids, as well as the liver producing bile, stored in the gallbladder, which is then excreted to further emulsify fats, so you can pull the fat soluble vitamins in. We are really up against it with the level of poisoning that our bodies face on a daily basis. A good chunk of major disease comes from poor nutrition, both physical and mental, food laced with all kinds of toxic ingredients, creating massive hormonal imbalances within the body, and need to be treated with nutrition, rather than pharmaceutical poisons.
You just have to look at how many sick people there are nowadays, and how many different drugs they are on.

Theatchet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down