Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Even more fun, you decide.
by assassin Today at 2:33 am

» FRAUD!!
by assassin Today at 2:29 am

» Reality chat , every wednesday at 8pm (ish)
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 7:44 pm

» Lowels
by Sharpysparky Tue May 21, 2019 5:34 pm

» Nasty trick to play on courts re speeding and parking
by daveiron Tue May 21, 2019 11:20 am

» Police use of 'intrusive' and 'inaccurate' facial recognition tech challenged in UK court
by jss64 Tue May 21, 2019 11:11 am

» AVAL
by LionsShare Tue May 21, 2019 10:42 am

» treason "laws"
by LionsShare Tue May 21, 2019 9:42 am

» the height of cheek
by LionsShare Tue May 21, 2019 9:32 am

» media control
by assassin Tue May 21, 2019 1:57 am

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon May 20, 2019 8:00 pm

» Credit Security limited
by assassin Mon May 20, 2019 1:48 am

» The Good Old British Bobby...
by assassin Mon May 20, 2019 1:44 am

» Single Justice Procedure Notice for alleged speeding
by LionsShare Sun May 19, 2019 12:15 pm

» TESCO CREDIT CARD & LOWELLS
by Mrblue Sun May 19, 2019 9:01 am

» Latest Rich Planet vids Richard Hall
by daveiron Sat May 18, 2019 8:36 am

» As if the banks couldn’t be any more fraudulent.
by Mrblue Sat May 18, 2019 6:45 am

» E 171
by Lopsum Fri May 17, 2019 8:09 pm

» yeah! I'm back
by handle Fri May 17, 2019 6:12 pm

» More Chick Wilfong
by midnight Fri May 17, 2019 12:16 pm

» Use Companies House
by assassin Fri May 17, 2019 2:45 am

» Gordon Bowden - Exposing Blair
by assassin Fri May 17, 2019 2:01 am

» Let's Have Some Tunes thread.
by Awoken2 Thu May 16, 2019 11:06 pm

» San Francisco Bans Facial Recognition Technology
by jss64 Thu May 16, 2019 5:03 pm

» Gordon Bowden - Westminster Fraud
by assassin Thu May 16, 2019 6:17 am

» Gordon Bowden - Uncovering Fraud
by assassin Thu May 16, 2019 6:16 am

» Claim Form Southern Water
by LionsShare Wed May 15, 2019 4:11 pm

» SUBJECT ACESS REQUEST
by Jimmyjack Wed May 15, 2019 2:01 pm

» Cabots/Resolvecall
by Jimmyjack Wed May 15, 2019 9:59 am

» Loan & the three letters
by Akira Tue May 14, 2019 3:11 pm

» Questions regarding the use of Promissory notes to clear bank related debt.
by Akira Mon May 13, 2019 9:06 pm

» Not a recognised Debt
by daveiron Mon May 13, 2019 7:29 am

» County Court claim form
by eggnog Sun May 12, 2019 6:58 pm

» Cabot advice
by Mrblue Sun May 12, 2019 9:13 am

» council tax & prison
by assassin Sun May 12, 2019 2:01 am

» Climate change!
by Sharpysparky Sat May 11, 2019 9:23 pm

» Yet some more fun. Two bad apples down, some way to go yet. It's a start
by assassin Sat May 11, 2019 2:30 am

» channels
by LionsShare Fri May 10, 2019 11:00 pm

» How to deal with banks and debt collectors
by daveiron Fri May 10, 2019 7:08 pm

» Sounds like alot of fun comming our way sometime soon hopefully.
by midnight Fri May 10, 2019 6:51 pm

» 3 letter process
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2019 6:17 pm

» New Po-lice Scam Looming
by assassin Thu May 09, 2019 1:45 pm

» More Misleading news
by assassin Thu May 09, 2019 2:22 am

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by assassin Wed May 08, 2019 7:00 pm

» Drydens Fairfax
by Mrblue Tue May 07, 2019 10:15 pm

» Submitting defence to court against Lowell Solicitors
by shuai Tue May 07, 2019 11:58 am

» Speed Cameras
by assassin Tue May 07, 2019 3:16 am

Moon phases

Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil.

Go down

Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil. Empty Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil.

Post by ceylon on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm

Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil.

https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com/?ref=964b1065-01bc-420b-950d-501f4731a5b8

ceylon
ceylon
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil. Empty Re: Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil.

Post by assassin on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:31 pm

Food, water, and heat are essential, everything else is merely wanted or desired.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil. Empty Re: Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil.

Post by Waffle on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:48 pm

Go read Dr Susanne Humphries work on vaccines, you'll soon see how essential they are. She is one the most well studied doctor in the world on vaccines, and one of the only ones who speaks the truth.

Spot on assassin.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:13 am

Hi waffle,
is she one of the co makers of Vaxxed ?

Natural News also has a wealth of info on vaccines.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmer on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:41 am

@assassin wrote:Food, water, and heat are essential, everything else is merely wanted or desired.

Like to see how long you last without air

Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil. Total210
bimmer
bimmer
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:30 pm

[quote="daveiron"]Hi waffle,
is she one of the co makers of Vaxxed ?

Natural News also has a wealth of info on vaccines.[/quote]

She didn't have anything to do with vaxxed as far as I know, dissolving illusions is a very good book, her graphs show the history of diseases their decline over time and the points vaccines were introduced, this information had not been released until her book.

Here is a link to the web page showing the graphs, I've been itching to strike up a conversation about another topic she is well studied in that has led to very large health improvements for me. It deserves a new thread tho so I won't go into all the details here.

http://www.dissolvingillusions.com/graphs/

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi waffle,

knew i had seen the name somewhere in the last few days. 8 mins in

https://youtu.be/l3uiIFqhAqo
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:17 pm

[quote="daveiron"]Hi waffle,

knew i had seen the name somewhere in the last few days.  8 mins in

https://youtu.be/l3uiIFqhAqo[/quote]

Thanks for sharing that Daviron really interesting discussion. Shame I missed the UK viewings of VAXXED it would have been great to give my support.

I was vaccine damaged as a child by the MMR, my mother has worked in the hospital her entire life she's almost 60 now, but very pro medicine, I got so sick she refused to have my sister vaccinated. She is still pro vaccines and modern medicine completely unaware of whats going on.

I had the MMR and was real i'll at least two years, I developed an abundance of skin conditions some of which continued into my late 20's I cured them by following Susane humphries work. I had my tonsils out which is common for vaccinated children around 30% on average, one study showed 70% who had the Measels vaccine had their tonsils removed and I have a severely damaged eye which I can hardly see out of, allergies and an impeded immune system again all common traits from vaccine damage. My sister actually had measles and was of school for 2 weeks, that was it. Id take two weeks off school over what myself and others, who have had far worse injuries, have endured.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:19 pm

Hi waffel,
I,m 68 next month & when i was a kid just like all the rest of us in the village i had Mumps ,measels Chicken pox & all the other things kids that age got .The only disabled person i knew was a victim of polio & later at secondary school a Thamidlide victim .
There were just not the amount of vaccines in those days & i suspect that those that were about were probably a lot safer than the ones today.I firmly believe that there is a hidden agenda now regarding vaccines .
Its the same now with food & lifestyle, years ago you never heard of anyone being allergic to anything . I am just grateful that 2 or my 4 grandchildren are not being vaccinated.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmer on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:18 am

The reason we know about people being allergic to things, is because of the internet.

I agree the vaccines do seem to be more dangerous (mercury etc), but why are some people more susceptible than others?

Is it really the vaccine (external influence) or the individual (internal constitution)?
bimmer
bimmer
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:13 am

The reason i am aware of allergies is because i now meet folk who have them,whereas years ago they were almost unheard of .There was never a need to put warnings on food labels because it was never an issue.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmer on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:53 am

how do you broach the subject? wouldn't have thought it was something people would want to talk about
bimmer
bimmer
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:21 pm

More Vaccine Propaganda: Times of Israel Fake Photo Update

Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:35 pm

I have been researching various medical issues over the years and have discovered that Virus' cause cancer. Herpes can remain dormant in the body and then spring to life under "certain" triggers. Astronauts in low earth orbit suffered from massive attacks of herpes coming to life. Epstein Barr virus causes cancer as does herpes.

Vaccines contain sometimes dormant and sometimes live virus'. I believe that something triggers these into cancer later in life. They thrive on fermentation like cancer (low oxygen environments). When they were digging in Blackheath in london they discovered that Virii in the soil were regenerating.(black plague etc).

SO, what is triggering the herpes virus in low earth orbit. Is it the microwaves in the comms. That brings us to vaccines and 5g masts everywhere.......and then back to agenda 21.

handle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:06 am

It is well known that there are two types of issue and one is the sustained lifestyle issues in which people live a certain lifestyle such as eating take aways and drinking sugar laden pop and this is cumulative effect and this is a "no blame" scenario for many people and the medical profession lay the blame solely upon the individual and their lifestyle.

What is meant by "no blame" actually it means that you cannot blame the large corporations and if you cannot blame them then you cannot sue them and the perception of blaming the individual is nothing more then smoke and mirrors to deflect away from the real issue of what are you actually eating. If you break it down you see half the UK's tomatoes come from Spain and most are grown under artificial conditions which are in heavily chemical or synthetic conditions, so they catch everyone either way, and many are now being grown under soilless conditions which means in 100% chemical cocktail conditions.

Next we have "triggered conditions" and these are natural conditions which are present in all of us and just one thing triggers them; you selected and identified one good example, but it only takes one thing to trigger one condition and if you increase the number of potential triggers then you increase the numbers of people getting those conditions and create a market for your drugs.

If you have the time then look at cancer rates, where cancer rates have risen and you look at the food stuffs in these areas you will see a direct link between the rise in chemically laden foods and the rise in various cancers and this is irrefutible proof that chemical laden foods are acting as triggers for so many medical conditions.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum