» Council approach
by Sharpysparky Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Notice of rights of entry for Electricity account
by waylander62 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

» justinian deception
by daveiron Yesterday at 3:46 pm

» More Indoctrinated Idiots
by Lopsum Yesterday at 12:31 pm

» Some 5g science for anyone who isn't aware and wants to learn of some of the dangers
by daveiron Yesterday at 9:16 am

» Guy Taylor
by paymydues2 Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:43 pm

» Cabot Financial - My Next Step
by Mrblue Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:14 pm

» Certificate of Default [Lance Lien Template]
by daveiron Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:24 pm

» Cabot- is there a realistic chance to fight them?
by Mrblue Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:53 pm

» Bills Of Exchange Act 1882
by Mrblue Fri Aug 16, 2019 11:50 am

» intrum advice please
by Mrblue Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:51 am

» It's official:Banks Don't Lend Money
by LionsShare Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:02 pm

» More Council Scum
by itheman Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:18 pm

» Cosmic Disaster : CIA: Classified
by Mrblue Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:46 pm

» Mobile phone law for drivers could be torn up after High Court ruling
by flyingfish Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:10 am

» Private trust
by LionsShare Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:21 am

» Which three letters?
by Mrblue Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:40 am

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by assassin Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:20 am

» Parking Charge Certificate
by itheman Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:36 pm

» Electric vehicles. EV, or not! Cons and ermmm...any pros?
by itheman Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:37 pm

» Reality chat , every wednesday at 8pm (ish)
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Aug 14, 2019 8:02 pm

» Bristow & sutor re: council tax
by stile Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:59 am

» Secret lessons in Wizard of Oz
by DogBalls Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:06 pm

» JES enforcement ltd
by volgabulghar Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:31 am

» Council Tax Summons
by Ian_the_freeman Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:11 pm

» Cabot advice
by Mrblue Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:26 pm

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:32 pm

» Can the judiciary sink any lower ?
by LionsShare Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:57 pm

» Epstein, surprised ?
by daveiron Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:57 am

» Another Police Fraud
by assassin Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:28 am

» Council Tax debt after a death
by daveiron Sat Aug 10, 2019 7:41 pm

» The Cryptocannabinoid Conspiracy
by mitch Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:54 pm

» Help with "Lifetime Mortgage" please
by Corazon Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:29 am

» TGBMS
by daveiron Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:46 pm

» 5G Freedom of Information requests
by daveiron Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:38 pm

» Another warning
by Sharpysparky Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:30 pm

» Video Sites
by assassin Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:51 am

» The 5G Crisis: Awareness & Accountability Summit is online and FREE from August 26 - September 1, 2019.
by Theatchet Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:56 pm

» 505 page eBook called natures pharmacy
by Theatchet Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:17 pm

» dirty solisitors
by assassin Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:22 am

» Hoist Portfolio/Howard Cohen – Letter of Claim ?
by barnwebb Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:32 pm

» Vaccinations - Thimerosal ( Mercury )
by Theatchet Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:08 pm

» Some science on aluminium, although it's from vaccinations, it should show how toxic it is to people
by Theatchet Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:49 pm

» 3 letter process
by volgabulghar Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:49 pm

» Vaccinations - Ingrediants and general info ( F.A.O. of Ceylon )
by Theatchet Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:25 pm

» Vaccinations - specific links to autism ( F.A.O. Ceylon )
by Theatchet Wed Aug 07, 2019 1:20 pm

» Lowell threatening me Again !!
by barnwebb Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:44 pm

Moon phases

Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil.

Go down

Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil. Empty Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil.

Post by ceylon on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:37 pm

Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil.

https://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com/?ref=964b1065-01bc-420b-950d-501f4731a5b8

ceylon
ceylon
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil. Empty Re: Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil.

Post by assassin on Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:31 pm

Food, water, and heat are essential, everything else is merely wanted or desired.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil. Empty Re: Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil.

Post by Waffle on Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:48 pm

Go read Dr Susanne Humphries work on vaccines, you'll soon see how essential they are. She is one the most well studied doctor in the world on vaccines, and one of the only ones who speaks the truth.

Spot on assassin.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:13 am

Hi waffle,
is she one of the co makers of Vaxxed ?

Natural News also has a wealth of info on vaccines.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmer on Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:41 am

@assassin wrote:Food, water, and heat are essential, everything else is merely wanted or desired.

Like to see how long you last without air

Some Say Vaccines are Essential. Some Say They’re Evil. Total210
bimmer
bimmer
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle on Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:30 pm

[quote="daveiron"]Hi waffle,
is she one of the co makers of Vaxxed ?

Natural News also has a wealth of info on vaccines.[/quote]

She didn't have anything to do with vaxxed as far as I know, dissolving illusions is a very good book, her graphs show the history of diseases their decline over time and the points vaccines were introduced, this information had not been released until her book.

Here is a link to the web page showing the graphs, I've been itching to strike up a conversation about another topic she is well studied in that has led to very large health improvements for me. It deserves a new thread tho so I won't go into all the details here.

http://www.dissolvingillusions.com/graphs/

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:03 pm

Hi waffle,

knew i had seen the name somewhere in the last few days. 8 mins in

https://youtu.be/l3uiIFqhAqo
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle on Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:17 pm

[quote="daveiron"]Hi waffle,

knew i had seen the name somewhere in the last few days.  8 mins in

https://youtu.be/l3uiIFqhAqo[/quote]

Thanks for sharing that Daviron really interesting discussion. Shame I missed the UK viewings of VAXXED it would have been great to give my support.

I was vaccine damaged as a child by the MMR, my mother has worked in the hospital her entire life she's almost 60 now, but very pro medicine, I got so sick she refused to have my sister vaccinated. She is still pro vaccines and modern medicine completely unaware of whats going on.

I had the MMR and was real i'll at least two years, I developed an abundance of skin conditions some of which continued into my late 20's I cured them by following Susane humphries work. I had my tonsils out which is common for vaccinated children around 30% on average, one study showed 70% who had the Measels vaccine had their tonsils removed and I have a severely damaged eye which I can hardly see out of, allergies and an impeded immune system again all common traits from vaccine damage. My sister actually had measles and was of school for 2 weeks, that was it. Id take two weeks off school over what myself and others, who have had far worse injuries, have endured.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sat Apr 29, 2017 10:19 pm

Hi waffel,
I,m 68 next month & when i was a kid just like all the rest of us in the village i had Mumps ,measels Chicken pox & all the other things kids that age got .The only disabled person i knew was a victim of polio & later at secondary school a Thamidlide victim .
There were just not the amount of vaccines in those days & i suspect that those that were about were probably a lot safer than the ones today.I firmly believe that there is a hidden agenda now regarding vaccines .
Its the same now with food & lifestyle, years ago you never heard of anyone being allergic to anything . I am just grateful that 2 or my 4 grandchildren are not being vaccinated.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmer on Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:18 am

The reason we know about people being allergic to things, is because of the internet.

I agree the vaccines do seem to be more dangerous (mercury etc), but why are some people more susceptible than others?

Is it really the vaccine (external influence) or the individual (internal constitution)?
bimmer
bimmer
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:13 am

The reason i am aware of allergies is because i now meet folk who have them,whereas years ago they were almost unheard of .There was never a need to put warnings on food labels because it was never an issue.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bimmer on Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:53 am

how do you broach the subject? wouldn't have thought it was something people would want to talk about
bimmer
bimmer
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:21 pm

More Vaccine Propaganda: Times of Israel Fake Photo Update

Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by assassin on Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:06 am

It is well known that there are two types of issue and one is the sustained lifestyle issues in which people live a certain lifestyle such as eating take aways and drinking sugar laden pop and this is cumulative effect and this is a "no blame" scenario for many people and the medical profession lay the blame solely upon the individual and their lifestyle.

What is meant by "no blame" actually it means that you cannot blame the large corporations and if you cannot blame them then you cannot sue them and the perception of blaming the individual is nothing more then smoke and mirrors to deflect away from the real issue of what are you actually eating. If you break it down you see half the UK's tomatoes come from Spain and most are grown under artificial conditions which are in heavily chemical or synthetic conditions, so they catch everyone either way, and many are now being grown under soilless conditions which means in 100% chemical cocktail conditions.

Next we have "triggered conditions" and these are natural conditions which are present in all of us and just one thing triggers them; you selected and identified one good example, but it only takes one thing to trigger one condition and if you increase the number of potential triggers then you increase the numbers of people getting those conditions and create a market for your drugs.

If you have the time then look at cancer rates, where cancer rates have risen and you look at the food stuffs in these areas you will see a direct link between the rise in chemically laden foods and the rise in various cancers and this is irrefutible proof that chemical laden foods are acting as triggers for so many medical conditions.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum