Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» 5G & Smart Meters
by handle Today at 4:17 am

» New 3 letter process - deed of assignment
by discodave4093 Today at 4:17 am

» Merligen investments Ltd: Moriarty law
by assassin Today at 2:46 am

» Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible!
by waylander62 Yesterday at 7:58 pm

» No assured value? Meaning
by Winnie Yesterday at 7:41 pm

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» Advice needed for dealing with a dca
by Winnie Yesterday at 7:20 pm

» Complaint to Lowell via CSA
by Winnie Yesterday at 7:10 pm

» Hi Annie from YT Annie logical channel
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 6:37 pm

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by assassin Yesterday at 6:35 pm

» Massive Success Defeating Lowell Portfolio 1
by Lopsum Yesterday at 4:36 pm

» Robinson way success
by Winnie Yesterday at 10:58 am

» Cabot- is there a realistic chance to fight them?
by Winnie Yesterday at 9:07 am

» Lowell asking me to send £1
by Winnie Yesterday at 9:02 am

» remedy for P.C.N/COUNCIL TAX
by Ausk Yesterday at 7:41 am

» lowell and three letters
by waylander62 Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:49 pm

» National non-compliance day
by Lopsum Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:42 am

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 pm

» What have they done to GOODF
by Mrblue2017 Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:51 pm

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by assassin Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:05 pm

» Predictive programming and the music industry.
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:55 pm

» Moorcroft
by Winnie Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:03 am

» Getting proof of claim
by Ausk Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:36 am

» Lesson on “Proof of Claim”
by Ausk Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:25 am

» Financial dealings with DVLA
by assassin Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:39 am

» Lowell threatening me Again !!
by barnwebb Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:42 pm

» Threatened bankruptcy proceedings
by waylander62 Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:45 pm

» Shoosmith after debt from house repossession
by assassin Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:58 am

» Student Loan pre-1998. Anybody got any experience or advice about this please?
by waylander62 Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:44 pm

» SAR REQUEST
by waylander62 Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:29 pm

» Fly Tipping
by eargoggles Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:50 pm

» The Great Winter Scam
by assassin Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:36 am

» Rise up (official)
by Society of the Spectacle Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:47 pm

» AA Zero Tolerance
by assassin Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:44 pm

» Mareo
by paymydues2 Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:59 pm

» HSBC bank loan defaulted! How to start the process?
by Ausk Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:22 am

» Drydens Fairfax
by Swan Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:29 pm

» E on Lowells advice
by assassin Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:22 pm

» Latest Rich Planet vids Richard Hall
by daveiron Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:34 pm

» New member but was a member of the old site a few years ago!
by Rachel Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:19 pm

» Judgement in Default
by handle Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:39 am

» Qanon.Alternative media out let 24 hour live chat
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:26 pm

» the dvla
by thoughtpath Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:04 pm

» Classis Lies and Misdirection
by assassin Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:24 pm

» Would love to know how this works
by midnight Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:25 am

» I'm in (aleged) debt to a Utility Company
by Ausk Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:18 am

» Do we still send the Section 10 notice?
by pieintheskywhenIdie Tue Nov 06, 2018 4:22 pm

Moon phases

Why humans cook food ?

Go down

Why humans cook food ?

Post by sleptthroughit on Mon Jul 09, 2018 11:43 pm

If we really were a part of evolution then we also know that no evolutionary plant or animal cooks food . In the food chain of evolution , they all eat each other up raw . We don't have a real liking for natural food and add all sorts of things to change its taste and smell and it's chemistry . We haven't been able to grow an immune system to overcome grass pollen in millions of years and we get hay fever from grass! . I think you have flown in mate And can't deal with it . Make up and happy cooking must have been his last words before bye bye . I say good riddance. eh! Where's my steering going

sleptthroughit
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Re: Why humans cook food ?

Post by Lopsum on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:36 am

We haven't been able to grow an immune system to overcome grass pollen in millions of years and we get hay fever from grass!
mine seems to be fine , some peoples are worse , but its not that we haven't evolved its maybe that our diet can be so wrong that it lowers our immune system,perhaps also vaccinating can lower immune response to other things. Plus alot of the crops we grow make pollen , this cultivated plant could be new , or has certainly altered alot over the last however long , so it could be causing more reaction to it .
as far as cooking not being evolutionary , well it came from using fire which is interaction with the world so not evolution as such but the brain to do it did evolve, there is alot of evidence of evolution perhaps not all is correct and there are missing bits to how we evolved exactly but i find it credible.
What do you think happened?

Lopsum
Admin
Admin

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sleptthroughit on Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:54 pm

Would have been nice to see a lion doing a barbecue or a cow boiling her fodder to make it softer . Why would humans be super predatory and yet so docile? , intelligent but meak , week. Dogs should have built roads and birds should have made a car for themselves. What about intelligent design ? If you were a university you would not dare discuss intelligent design . Is that the evidence of supernatural or the creators or is making an aeroplane above all and everything ? So why are humans capable and by what certain factors, that every other species was considerably less capable or not much at all . What's not to say that the cave man was vaccinated ? After all he was a cave man and civilisation hit him almost instantly , considering his lengthy span on the place .
fibonacci is so prevelant in nature and existence , but fails in the stock exchanges because stock exchanges are man made . There are so many constants in nature. Where and how does a man fit in all of this and how does observance itself change him .Why would evolution be so selective to one species and everything else stays as it was ? Just mind boggling .Can there ever be a resolve ?

sleptthroughit
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by sleptthroughit on Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:57 pm

I am off to Primark tomorrow to buy some cheap clothes. Any cat , cow or lizard wanna come along ! . Shameless naked animals , every single one of them .

sleptthroughit
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by sleptthroughit on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:51 am

Apart from humour , the point is , they never needed clothes and they could survive. But if we have lived along with them forever then why did we need their skins or clothes to wrap around our own skin .Why is it that human skin which is the largest organ on human body , is so uncapable . Yet it is proposed that we evolved on the planet along with all those who seem to come naturally equipped . Every single one of them on land , sea or the skies on one side and us on the other .

We must have took the wrong bus .

sleptthroughit
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:27 am

That of course presupposes the evolution theory which Darwin did not believe himself.

daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleptthroughit on Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:26 pm

There are so many reasons for us to not be here and everything else apart from us to be here .

sleptthroughit
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by sleptthroughit on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:05 am

Why don't I allow any animal to consume me  rather then get consumed by my own devices that are not even in food chain ? Probably , head is twisted to the back side looking for intelligence . A deer should be revengeful but goes back to grazing when the attacker couldn't get it ,  and so it is with every other species . Proves that the deer and all that other species , live in the present . They enjoy life with what they have , the minute they are out of danger .

My man gets ready with all his stories and ammunition and what not , to defend himself from threats that might exist or might not. I see , predict and live in future , and can not and do not have the ability to live in present . I always say , ''It was so good when I was a kid and not so good now and so and so is coming in future and I need to do something now'' . The present is lost for us in that worry for future or a revenge or a bad thought of the past. I really wish I could graze grass .

Eh !!! my steering

sleptthroughit
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by sleptthroughit on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:38 am

F*ck with my steering , f*ck you Darwin

Last edited by assassin on Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)

sleptthroughit
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by sleptthroughit on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:52 am

Those f*cking sparrows and their beaks and the way they suck has nothing to do with me you piece of sh*t .Tumble in your grave you b*stard if you have to . How dare you

Last edited by assassin on Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)

sleptthroughit
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:27 am

your failing to make any sense Embarassed
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by watevah on Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:26 pm

Humans invented cooking for a different reason I think. It allows to pack a huge amount of energy in a small package, basically. You might think it's not a natural way of doing things but we're far from ideal environment anyway and our energy expenditure is quite high.
In a nutshell - living in a city takes energy and we need to replenish that energy somehow. Cooked food, while generally bad for us, is the easiest way for us.

watevah
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Sat Aug 18, 2018 11:50 pm

yes, and if you listen to the bbc nature progs etc then we are separate from nature. We are indoctrinated to believe this.
There is nothing further from the truth. If you think about it a highrise building is just as natural as a termite mound.
Maybe your feeling this separation , if so you need to re think yourself back into nature.
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:49 am

Cooked food is a means to an end, look back in history and they didn't have their local tesco, Aldi, Lidl, Marks and Sparks, Waitrose ans Asda to name a few.

They had to catch their food, kill it and butcher/prepare it and pick what local food was readily available and turn it into products they could use when the food was out of season, they had to preserve it, they had to stop other predators including other humans from stealing it and this often meant cooking meats from wild animals to remove a lot of the smell of blood which attracted other predetors.
Nomadic people turned to settlements and they found ground with an abundance of wild animals and fertile ground to grow and cultivate the wild crops for themselves and their animals and became settlers who caught wild animals and let them breed naturally and grew a variety of food crops for themselves and their animals. They worked out that keeping animals meant they didn't have to go out and hunt them, their meat was fresh by being alive, and they only slaughtered on demand and only had a little slaughtered meat stored. They figured out what crops they could successfully grow and how to seed them, they worked out what to grow, where to grow it, and when to plant it and gave themselves growing seasons to ensure they had stocks of meat and vegetables and fruit for as much of the year as possible so they could feed themselves and their tribe.

Tribes fought for power and land as more land meant more power and more capability to grow more food and graze more animals and have the capability to breed more working animals such as oxen for farm work and horses for transporting people and produce around

People had to manage their food and found that if they cooked poorer quality meat from an animal and boiled it for a long period it would become tender, similarly if they put the meat in on the bone they would cook the marrow out and produce stock, and if they added seasonal vegetables they could cook a stew in large quantities and use wild meats and birds for the meat content and simply add available vegetables and cook it all in a large or small container, over an open fire or simply embers, and cook a couple of days food for hundreds of people such as an army.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleptthroughit on Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:44 pm

Can't figure out what's the string theory about ''The Man''. Man has so many intrinsic conflicts of + and - , good and bad ,saint and the sinner, hate and the prayer , love violence prayer karma meditation thoughts ,  uncertain present and future with self ability to change the very course of his destiny all that is very much holding in his essence .

Undeniably,  an atom will have +ve nucleus and -ve electrons and protons and neutrinos and bosons and quarks and the invisible particles and the God particle and the uncertainity principle , wave and a particle nature and all those very similar intrinsic conflicts similar to us , yet in a different dimension . I believe more discoveries in our own images are yet to come in heavens above and below .

The universe above must be behaving the same .

Whatever we are looking for in the micro or macro worlds is an inter mirror through us .

Can't get around the concept of human biological evolution , sounds like some fantasy .

Where has everything come from ? I don't know where to start to look . It's a terrifying freak show .

It would have been easier to graze grass .

sleptthroughit
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:18 pm

You arent even responding to replies . And you are still using vpn after being warned.

Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sleptthroughit on Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:13 pm

Hi Lopsum , I have no intention to dodge anyone for using 'epic privacy' , it just that my laptop is too old and works better with it than any other browser.

Regarding not responding to replies , why would I want to believe assasin or you when I feel you are telling me a bed time story . Tell me why we are going towards hybridisation of humans with electronics and automation also called AI, especially when hybridisation with animals did not work , all this within a span of 100 yrs or so .We  humans are always looking to devise for more powers than a human can with his body alone . We have never been satisfied with inbuilt Umwelt that  is very superior and of very high order than anything comparable that is alive ( flora or fauna )You want to tell me that we believe in bio evolution of man as theorised by Darwin , that we are human beings and would tolerate millions of years of evolution just to stand upright .

Caveman- bronze age - iron age - slavery - industrial age - computer age - automation - AI .

Can we really fathom what has happened in last 300 yrs compared to them telling us we have been here maybe billions of years.

If Darwin is right then we need more comparable species since we all faced the same odds. The umwelt is the key, which cant just spring out of nothing . Forget about me being here , Darwin can't explain anything , I mean any thing at all .Darwin is the starting point of deception .
I am not a christian but the closest thing of records to civilisation is found in the Bible , and how old is it .
What are we missing here in the jigsaw ? I don't really know yet but the narrative is a bed time story so far . Grazing grass makes lot of sense .

sleptthroughit
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum