» Limited Liability
by assassin Today at 1:44 am

» Merligen investments Ltd: Moriarty law
by assassin Today at 1:12 am

» New 3 letter process - deed of assignment
by Mrblue2017 Yesterday at 4:50 pm

» Robinson way success
by Keithatlm Yesterday at 4:32 pm

» Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible!
by waylander62 Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» National non-compliance day
by Ausk Yesterday at 8:41 am

» 5G & Smart Meters
by handle Yesterday at 4:17 am

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:37 pm

» Advice needed for dealing with a dca
by Winnie Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:20 pm

» Complaint to Lowell via CSA
by Winnie Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:10 pm

» Hi Annie from YT Annie logical channel
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:37 pm

» Massive Success Defeating Lowell Portfolio 1
by Lopsum Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:36 pm

» Cabot- is there a realistic chance to fight them?
by Winnie Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:07 am

» Lowell asking me to send £1
by Winnie Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:02 am

» remedy for P.C.N/COUNCIL TAX
by Ausk Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:41 am

» lowell and three letters
by waylander62 Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:49 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 pm

» What have they done to GOODF
by Mrblue2017 Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:51 pm

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by assassin Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:05 pm

» Predictive programming and the music industry.
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:55 pm

» Moorcroft
by Winnie Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:03 am

» Getting proof of claim
by Ausk Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:36 am

» Lesson on “Proof of Claim”
by Ausk Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:25 am

» Financial dealings with DVLA
by assassin Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:39 am

» Lowell threatening me Again !!
by barnwebb Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:42 pm

» Threatened bankruptcy proceedings
by waylander62 Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:45 pm

» Shoosmith after debt from house repossession
by assassin Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:58 am

» Student Loan pre-1998. Anybody got any experience or advice about this please?
by waylander62 Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:44 pm

» SAR REQUEST
by waylander62 Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:29 pm

» Fly Tipping
by eargoggles Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:50 pm

» The Great Winter Scam
by assassin Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:36 am

» Rise up (official)
by Society of the Spectacle Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:47 pm

» AA Zero Tolerance
by assassin Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:44 pm

» Mareo
by paymydues2 Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:59 pm

» HSBC bank loan defaulted! How to start the process?
by Ausk Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:22 am

» Drydens Fairfax
by Swan Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:29 pm

» E on Lowells advice
by assassin Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:22 pm

» Latest Rich Planet vids Richard Hall
by daveiron Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:34 pm

» New member but was a member of the old site a few years ago!
by Rachel Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:19 pm

» Judgement in Default
by handle Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:39 am

» Qanon.Alternative media out let 24 hour live chat
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:26 pm

» the dvla
by thoughtpath Wed Nov 07, 2018 2:04 pm

» Classis Lies and Misdirection
by assassin Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:24 pm

Moon phases

judge arrested (lawfully) by a cop (who's jailed). Outrageous

Go down

judge arrested (lawfully) by a cop (who's jailed). Outrageous

Post by itheman on Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:21 pm

itheman
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Re: judge arrested (lawfully) by a cop (who's jailed). Outrageous

Post by daveiron on Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:46 pm

Good post,

These are exactly the points i am trying to get across & these are the points they will not address in the 3 letters.

daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:05 pm

Excellent post!

If 1 of their own can't get "justice" there is NO hope for the rest of us!

Even though I hate coppers, I do hope he gets some sort of favourable result.
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Tue Oct 16, 2018 11:11 pm

well....his argument is good....up to a point.

He says the mortgage has been paid by an investor......but does not say how the investor gets paid back.

The reality is that the investor didnt pay for the mortgage. They created an investment vehicle called something like abc123 Ltd. This transfers the asset "off balance sheet", and they then do a seperate set of accounts out of the public eye. They then transfer the prom note into the investment vehicle (that is why it looks like the mortgage has been paid). Then they attract investors to the vehicle which gets sold many time over. The profits of the vehicle are the INTEREST on the mortgage which are distributed. The prom note becomes an investment and different accounting rules apply.

They capitalise on the future earnings of an individual. You effectively sell your energy of the future and crystallise it in the present. Cash now is more valuable than cash in the future. The old adage "a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush".

The reason why the judge could not help him is because the entire fabric of society is trapped into this system - this is the real matrix - like a prison - gridlocked (grid aka matrix). If the judge blows the cover on this all money would be meaningless and riots would break out and supermarkets would be plundered. Without a system in place no one would survive. These matters are a matter of national security and the judge is shackled as much as we are.

Unfortunately that ex policeman has fallen foul of "half baked" info from other people and should have genned up on securitisation. He was driven by anger at the banks, and I don't blame him, for trying to repossess - a clear case of constructing the repossession. His better argument would have been "irresponsible lending". I note in the video he acknowledges that "no one wins against the banks" yet still proceeded to put his career on the line. He also looks uncomfortable at the question "did you know the monthly repayments were going to be so high after two years?". I think he was lashing out because he was working hard and all his money was going to investors, and for that I totally understand.

We are at the mercy of an inhumane system. Things need to change. Protection of the family and the family home should be first and foremost in litigation. Why spend so much on NHS when the system on the other side is making people ill.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:09 pm

Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man:
for thou regardest not the person of men.
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevro on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:49 pm

I've watched this many times. He's looking for the 'silver bullet' I'm after.

Lawful evidence that the promissory note (credit agreement) is purchased by the bank then 'reinstated' by tricky accounting to appear to be a debt.

Professor Richard Werner makes these points very well and states "at law, banks simply purchase securities". That's all they do when making 'loans'.

I wrote to him but still couldn't get clarification on this that would be admissible in court.

As I've stated before, the much quoted BOE Quarterly Report still carefully shields this process saying 'banks make loans / create money' etc and wouldn't sway a judge, if such a thing is possible. Agreed the money is created from nothing, but how this actually works is the silver bullet.

The loan doesn't come from reserves or multiplied via fractional reserve banking. It's 'created'. Banks will argue by them via your contract. We need proof that they do this by purchasing your contract. THEN WE CAN CHANGE THE WORLD!

Stevro
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevro on Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:53 pm

Professor Richard Werner - Banks don't lend money. They buy your promissory note.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vQt73UuGCI

Stevro
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Thu Oct 18, 2018 6:52 am

Its "virtual" money, or , a better term, "fictional". But, in the money world, we are all fictions.
Its money of the future, not yet created. Its your money, but (their argument) is they take the risk that you will earn it in the future so they "sell" that risk to an investor. You pay for that risk in the form of interest. That "risk" is defined in the all important "credit rating". That is why these prom notes are traded in something called "credit default swaps". Each "agreement" is graded, in lay mans' terms good debtor (A), medium debtor (B), bad debtor (C) etc.

Their risk is higher for someone with a bad credit rating, and that is why it is difficult to borrow if you are at a (C).

So where does this money come from - your earnings of the future. It is correct that they don't lend it, because it doesn't yet exist and its not theirs when it does, but your "sweat" of the future does not exist either. However, if you want to get at your money of the future you have to pay a charge (interest).

A better argument is to prove that "interest" is actually a charge and therefore unfair or unjust enrichment. If and when you pay back the entire capital, the interest becomes yours and that should be recovered as the prom note is satisfied. They can make a REASONABLE "charge" for the book keeping, and that is how it should be.

The other thing that people miss in the Bills of Exchange Act is that, for a prom note, you have to set a date to settle. That is what mortgage repayments are.

Finally, mortgages are not a contract. You sign a deed. A deed is a living will. When you sign a deed you are gifting something. That is why there is only one signature on a deed. You are gifting your property and your future earnings to the bank.

The accounting for this is like a finely crafted watch mechanism (time again). If you bollocks up the mechanism you end up with the 2008 banking crisis, LIBOR fraud etc.

The fraud is that the judge does not tell the lay person that his deed is a gift, and should give the opportunity to change his mind on discovery of the true nature of what he signed. Playing on peoples ignorance is akin to disability discrimination. If you havent studied this and you work an a non intellectual level (eg bricklayer) you are at a disadvantage. Mixed in the stew is the fact that the true nature of this is "hidden". So, the judge is effectively a trustee for the bricklayer to protect his interest, but "hides" what he could do to help. Furthermore, if you don't bring your legal action with the right "pleadings" they only argue with what you bring, not correct you as to what you really should be saying to help your financial situation. That is why you need a barrister or solicitor to "translate" your case. Hence the word "Bar", its like a bar on the intellect which is lifted with a translator called a lawyer. However, there are good solicitors and bad solicitors......

If they only got their thick heads out of the fictional world and realise that real people are suffering it would be a better world. Instead they increase the suffering and the strain on the private NHS and the rest of our administrative mechanisms. But their solution....to make even more fictional money by selling that NHS benefit to us by eroding the welfare state which our fore bearers set up for us. We are being robbed and savaged.

Spiritually, its building up a never ending karma which wont be settled continuing like this. The soul that tries to "move on" after being robbed that caused the suffering intrinsically knows what caused the suffering but cant do anything about it. That is why there is the concept of Jubilee (yeovil) in ancient Jewish law that all debts are zeroed every 7 years and assets go back every 49 years. Yon Kippur every year is part of this. However, there are greedy people (in all religions and atheists - religion is nothing to do with this) that still try and "make" profit on the suffering of others and the "new world order" seems to be promulgated by nefarious war mongering individuals. But setting up a materialistic future for their bloodlines will not bode good for them. They dishonour their progeny by behaving like this. The universe "knows" cheats, bullies and liars and that is why the meek shall inherit.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman on Wed Oct 24, 2018 6:57 pm

Nice description handle, but can we wait for the universe or the creator (i take agnostic view these days) to decide and act? And what constitutes the meek, i mean who fits into this category?
Changes happening fast these days, gender neutral and discriminatory division seem to be rife. What of the youths growing up today...what will they know of what was? Will they actually care?? Will they simply except the slavery they seem to be bound to!

i think there is more to the interest placed on issued fiat currency, when fiat is created by the banks it has to be paid back with interest...how do they get this interest especially as, when the money is put into circulation the value of all the money is de-valued/inflation. Tax, tax the people even more to pay the interest off.

This explains things much better than i could hope to, much more than the banking system covered and i recommend all should watch this (i'm sure many of you have)...if only it was a part of the educational system.

itheman
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum