Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hello and Capquest
by daveiron Today at 5:38 am

» How to Grow Garlic
by assassin Today at 3:33 am

» Yes, There Is a Government Troll Training Program https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-gX8CGceoE
by ceylon Today at 2:33 am

» Creating Energy-Wind
by assassin Today at 2:26 am

» They're Done! Checkmate - We Win! Ken O'Keefe's Solution!
by ceylon Today at 1:12 am

» Residence and Domicile
by Candor Today at 12:20 am

» Yes, There Is a Government Troll Training Program-The Art of Deception
by Phillpots Yesterday at 9:36 pm

» RIP Chester
by Awoken2 Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Yesterday at 9:10 pm

» Liability Order in Respect of Council Tax....
by Candor Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Tid-bits, Nuggets and Pearls
by iamani Yesterday at 6:23 pm

» Mortgage Securitization - Research In Progress
by actinglikeabanker Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» UK judge blocks £14bn class action suit against Mastercard
by jss64 Yesterday at 5:38 pm

» The Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims is made by the Master of the Rolls as Head of Civil Justice. The Protocol comes into force on 1 October 2017
by Jinxer Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Troy Mortgage Workshop Nottingham 15 July 2017
by Boudica Yesterday at 5:06 pm

» Parents to face £130.00 fines for driving their children to school under SHOCK new SCHEME
by ceylon Yesterday at 4:30 pm

» HOW TO DEAL WITH A POLICE INTERVIEW 1 fixed
by iamani Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» CCA Clarification
by 1215kent Yesterday at 2:08 pm

» Cancer Act 1939
by toolapcblack Yesterday at 11:34 am

» DCA and ME
by LionsShare Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Basic guide to forum posting
by daveiron Yesterday at 8:48 am

» The Kol Nidre
by actinglikeabanker Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:10 pm

» How To Spot A Liar
by actinglikeabanker Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:28 pm

» British Gas to pay customers £1.1m compensation
by daveiron Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:17 pm

» UK Column
by ceylon Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:48 pm

» Linkin Park Singer Hoax death
by toolapcblack Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:47 pm

» Hi. Need help/advice
by Alfiebertilini270907 Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:35 am

» hi all
by assassin Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:01 pm

» Company selling accounts to Debt collector--although not in debt!
by actinglikeabanker Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:39 pm

» NOTTINGHAM CRIMINAL CARTEL WASTE BILLIONS SO THEY CAN INCREASE THE ILLEGAL AND UNLAWFUL COUNCIL TAX
by ceylon Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:40 pm

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by actinglikeabanker Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:37 pm

» My Council Tax Experience
by actinglikeabanker Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:59 pm

» PRA Group
by MEMEGIRL Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:42 pm

» Sheriffs Office and Denial of access Notice
by Ausk Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:07 am

» HMRC SELL DEBTS ?
by MEMEGIRL Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:36 am

» Does anyone know how to get in touch with Tiggy?
by daveiron Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:07 am

» Buddha Dharma - Buddhism
by actinglikeabanker Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:55 pm

ITS ONE RULE FOR THEM AND ONE FOR US

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by ceylon on Wed May 10, 2017 3:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjWyhJbnSug
ceylon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: ITS ONE RULE FOR THEM AND ONE FOR US

Post by MikeThomas on Thu May 11, 2017 12:39 pm

Always has been....... always will be! Rolling Eyes

MikeThomas
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Fri May 12, 2017 2:33 am

Take a photo with time and date, showing the registration number, and a second wider shot showing their surroundings and then make an official complaint about their criminal actions, then keep a database.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeThomas on Sun May 14, 2017 11:34 am

Doesn't seem to make a difference here in South Wales as the Council operate the parking control and their 'mates' in Plod are excempt!

MikeThomas
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Mon May 15, 2017 7:09 pm

It will if they receive lots of complaints about the same issue, it will be picked up much higher up the chain of command outside the police and they will act against the police and make them conform.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by landlubber on Tue May 16, 2017 7:43 pm

The one thing that applies to councils, governments, police and any other officials working under government rule, that's they must all abide by their own laws brought about by legislation, acts and statutes. None of them are above the laws by which they have chosen to live and that is the true difference between them and us. We have more freedom than they have, since we are man/woman who don't follow nor live under their rules...Think about it.

landlubber
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by 1saberwow on Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:39 pm

Years ago a police officer booked a rta officer for not wraring his seat belt. While the officer was writing out his ticket the rta officer was writing his for the police officer for not wraring his high viz vest . Not wearing a seat belt cost $70 but not wearing high viz vest fost $700. I think the rta officer had a good laugh for his ticket but not the police officer. LOL

1saberwow
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk on Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:58 am

@landlubber wrote:The one thing that applies to councils, governments, police and any other officials working under government rule, that's they must all abide by their own laws brought about by legislation, acts and statutes. None of them are above the laws by which they have chosen to live and that is the true difference between them and us. We have more freedom than they have, since we are man/woman who don't follow nor live under their rules...Think about it.

So true. What people need to do though is to learn their rights under the laws governing the subject matter, obtain all the relevant fvourable court cases and use them back against them, Use the system back against the system. This is what Tiggy said a number of times. By doing this we peg them back and at the same time we learn legal self defence skills. Something all kids in school should be taught.

We and our kids need to learn, as part of essential life skills, to be able to successfully defend oursleves in a magrsitrates court. These days and into the future, govts rely more and more on hidden tax and fines are hidden tax therefore they are excellant tagets of learning excerises.

We dont need lawyers, we need knowledge, skills and confidence to take these scum bags on in the courts. It does not matter if we lose the first 3-4 attempts because soon we will begin to win and then we will be up and running and we will soon start chalking up wins.

In a worst case scenairo we loose badly because of poor research, lack of knowledge etc but courts rearely impose more than the orgininal fine anyway. Think of where we will be when we no longer need to hire lires for hire who will never run a constitutional arguement as part of your defence because they know sweet fa about the cconstiution because they are not taught it.

Even though this site is in Aus, I am certain many Brits will learn a lot from reading the testomonials (success stories) from Aussiespeedingfines.com These are people who have taken the money grabbers on and have won.

I listen to broadcasts from Know Your Rights Group (in aus) and as a result of this I have collected enough knowledge, skills, confidence and supporting materials that I will be definately be forcing any infringment fine seeker, to take me to court.

By taking cases to court it achieves a secondary very desirable outcome and that is CLOGGING UP THE COURTS and eventually causing the system to collapse and forcing govt to focus on real crime.

One of the very important things that Tiggy hinted at and I think this went under recognised in terms of its importance, was that our key to success is preparation, preparation and preparation.

As far as I know, there is no website similar to aussie speeding fines in the UK but for those who who read the success storeies on that website and listen to KYR, its the prinicples and TACTICS that are the most important to learn.

Thats why I learned all I could from GOODF. I ignored all the Brit laws and concetrated on the principles and the tactics of how to beat debt collectors.

cheers

Ausk
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:38 pm

Hi Ausk

Over here we've got 'speedingticketsmyarse.com' and 'point-less.com' and 'crimebodgers.com'. But we could also just use conditional acceptance....

...and you're right, we should be teaching all this stuff in schools, and learning for ourselves.

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:29 pm

We have a site here called Crimebodge which i sub ,I have found a lot of useful stuff there regarding the police.

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum