The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» SAR dispute
by RaspberryBlu Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:18 pm

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by memegirl777 Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by daveiron Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:45 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

» Claiming again
by LionsShare Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 am

» Useful Utility Vids
by LionsShare Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 pm

» what the bank of england runs the country?
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:19 pm

by daveiron Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:35 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am

» Learning new Skills Part 1
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:27 am

» General Equity?
by LionsShare Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:03 pm

» Visit by appointment notice
by Moonbabymum Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 pm

» Discussion on Info'd Vids
by LionsShare Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

» debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)
by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

» Quick one
by Lopsum Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:03 pm

» debt settlement payoff
by daveiron Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:17 pm

» Council Tax (getting answers)
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 pm

» council tax 1st of april
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:46 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:28 pm

» Warning about a previous post
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:10 pm

» Please leave a comment on this site
by daveiron Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm

» Lithiun Battery Dangers
by badvoc Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 pm

» its a trap
by LionsShare Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:49 am

» Car In Trust
by LionsShare Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:05 pm

» Honest Nottingham Po-lice
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:11 am

» Why you rebut a complaint
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:05 am

» Village Winter
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:03 am

» Sand Batteries
by assassin Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:45 pm

» Hoist Portfolio Holding Limited
by Indebttoo Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:03 pm

» Occupier
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:27 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:54 pm

» *** URGENT *** PLEASE HELP
by daveiron Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:02 pm

Moon phases

If Gov. breaks oath of office, do they still hold authority over us?

5 posters

Go down

If Gov. breaks oath of office, do they still hold authority over us? Empty If Gov. breaks oath of office, do they still hold authority over us?

Post by Virum Spiritus Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:56 am

I have a rhetorical question.

There are some situations that I see, where there could be a breach of oath by the Government to serve the people's, best interest.

• Withdraw benefit payments  causing people financial distress
  • Medical assessments, classifying people fit for work, causing the person harm or death
  • Possible Brexit problem, where we stay in the EU, even with a deal
  • Austerity (causing harm to the people), the banker's debt is not our debt, there is no proof you, Joe Blogs, or me, owe any debt caused by the banks.

REASONING
I am assuming the Government have to take an oath to the constitution, or similar.
As we the people give them their authority to serve us, a breach of oath mean that they are not serving us, thus they cannot hold authority over us, as they have abolished their authority over us?

Does this make any sense, and is it worth discussion?

Please move to appropriate place, if this is in the wrong place, thanks

Virum Spiritus
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

If Gov. breaks oath of office, do they still hold authority over us? Empty Re: If Gov. breaks oath of office, do they still hold authority over us?

Post by Ausk Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:56 am

IMO, the answer lies here:

"There are some situations that I see, where there could be a breach of oath by the Government to serve the people's, best interest."

They are not breaking their oath if they determine whats in the best interests of the British people are they?

This is where many people err because all to often they presume the govt agrees with them when it comes to what is good for the people.

It only becomes a breach of oath when they go against or do not do what they stated in their election promises and election policy statements.

Of course we all know their claims, statements and policies are deliberately obscure, not existent, in code etc.

Example: Policy statement - "We are going to reform the welfare system."

Well what the hell does that mean? It can mean 10,001 things to 10,001 people.

contrast that policy statement with this one.

"During the next term of government we are going to make the following changes to the welfare system (for individuals)

We will raise the dole to 100% of the poverty line with 100% annual inflation indexation.
We will exclude people with x% of disability from having to look for work if they elect not to and they will be paid 100% of the dole rate adjusted for 100% inflation each year."

I'm sure you can now see why elections are never about policy and the important things in life. The US is an outstanding example of this. Just take an interest in their next presidential election.

Ausk

Back to top Go down

If Gov. breaks oath of office, do they still hold authority over us? Empty Re: If Gov. breaks oath of office, do they still hold authority over us?

Post by daveiron Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:42 am

Without researching it I do not know what oath (if any) the government swears to.
However the parasite known as the queen swore an oath to the people ,and has breached it continuously
ever since.

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pitano1 Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:06 pm

There is no-LEGITIMATE-Government.

The Queen abdicated when she signed the C.M-AGREEMENT
in the '70s
Which means persons are under corporate law/ILLEGITIMATE legislation.
I wonder why she did not see fit to wear her CROWN to open parliament this year ..hmm.
ps.
the windbags swear their oath to qe2
pitano1
pitano1
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Virum Spiritus Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:20 pm

Thank you,

I was looking into this more, and yes, the oath appears to be to qe2 like you say.
This certainly has implications.

Virum Spiritus
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:26 pm

In response to the original post,see link below.
https://www.parliament.uk/about/how/elections-and-voting/swearingin/

As can be seen they make no oath to the people .Only to the head parasite and her heirs and successors.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:00 am

Several problems here Dave:

Oaths of allegiance to the Crown are fairly common in British public life and are similar to those in other countries where a declaration of loyalty is made to the state.

Members of both Houses of Parliament are required by law to take an oath of allegiance to the Crown on taking their seat in Parliament.

So, they take an oath of alliegence to the CROWN which is a private company, Crown Corporation.

Until the oath or affirmation is taken, an MP may not receive a salary, take their seat, speak in debates or vote. They could also be fined £500 and – more important – have their seat declared vacant “as if they were dead” if they attempt to do so.

They have to act as a PERSON which is a legal fiction, not the human being.

The wording of the oath is prescribed by the Promissory Oaths Act 1868. The form and manner of administering the oath are set out in the Oaths Act 1978.

An MP takes the oath by holding the sacred text in his or her uplifted hand and says the words of the oath.
English wording

I (name of Member) swear by Almighty God that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth, her heirs and successors, according to law. So help me God.

Note the contradiction here, are they swearing alligience to the crown or the queen?
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:09 am

Virum Spiritus wrote:I have a rhetorical question.

There are some situations that I see, where there could be a breach of oath by the Government to serve the people's, best interest.

• Withdraw benefit payments  causing people financial distress
  • Medical assessments, classifying people fit for work, causing the person harm or death
  • Possible Brexit problem, where we stay in the EU, even with a deal
  • Austerity (causing harm to the people), the banker's debt is not our debt, there is no proof you, Joe Blogs, or me, owe any debt caused by the banks.

REASONING
I am assuming the Government have to take an oath to the constitution, or similar.
As we the people give them their authority to serve us, a breach of oath mean that they are not serving us, thus they cannot hold authority over us, as they have abolished their authority over us?

Does this make any sense, and is it worth discussion?

Please move to appropriate place, if this is in the wrong place, thanks

Withdraw benefit payments? who actually withdraws them, it is the DWP who withdraws them and not the queen or the crown, the private company called the DWP.

Medical assessments? who undertakes them, it is the private company called the DWP who employs sub contractors to undertake the assessments and they act only on the findings.

Brexit? this would be a constitutional problem and an interesting case of mass fraud on the population.

While I agree with your sentiments I also have to ask a few questions, the legal fiction (uncivil servants) are swearing an oath to whom! the crown which is a private company or the queen who is there under false pretences, and note the amount of private companies there are acting as gate keepers.

assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:49 am

As I understand things there are two versions of 'The Crown." One being the people or organisations associated with the banks, city of Westminster etc.

The other "The Crown" is the body of law, the rule of law. As I understand it, the ceremonial placement of the crown upon the head of the king or queen during a coronation ceremony, signifies that the king or queen is subject to that body of law and by extension, is required to uphold that body of law, i.e the rule of law.

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:44 am

Hi assassin , I was surprised by the wording of that oath .No mention of the crown. Just the head parasite.

So its very clear ,all the promises made to those still gullible enough to vote ,are immediately cast aside
as that oath is the first thing they undertake as an MP. This is the reason why there are no republican
MPs. Or none that could take their seat anyway.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Virum Spiritus Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:57 am

Thank you for participating the thread, I am still new here, so I maybe on a roller coaster of a journey, learning how the system really works.

I assumed QE2 & government were there to serve the people, I am surprised at the information being presented.

I found out even my local council is a corporation, I would have assumed parliament and councils would be non-profit (how wrong of me).
Everything appears not to be as it seems.

It reminds me of Wizard of Oz, where the guy behind the curtain, is pertaining to be something he is not. If everything is a fiction, we are been cleverly deceived.

Interesting https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/queens_abdication_and_treason_se
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/queens_abdication_and_treason_se

https://www.parliament.uk/about/how/role/relations-with-other-institutions/parliament-crown/ wrote:
The UK political system

The United Kingdom is a parliamentary democracy: government is voted into power by the people, to act in the interests of the people. Every adult has the right to vote - known as 'universal suffrage'.

Alongside this system, the UK is also a constitutional monarchy. This is a situation where there is an established monarch (currently Queen Elizabeth II), who remains politically impartial and with limited powers.

Once again, thank you for helping.

Virum Spiritus
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:51 pm

Hi Dave, surprised you missed that one as you are always on the ball with these things, but hey we all have an off day.

Virum, merely a play on words and nothing more, it is designed to deceive and nothing more and if you find out who sits behind the speakers chair it will shed more light, particularly when you see who he represents, a little bit more research for you to do.

What happens once a week with the prime minister? she has an audience with the queen and answers directly to her, so we have a population with little or no choice when it comes to elections as it is blue or red, then either blue or red then answers directly to the queen.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Virum Spiritus Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:59 pm

This gets unreal

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_Remembrancer wrote:The City of London is the only part of Britain over which parliament has no authority. In one respect at least the Corporation acts as the superior body: it imposes on the House of Commons a figure called the remembrancer: an official lobbyist who sits behind the Speaker’s chair and ensures that, whatever our elected representatives might think, the City’s rights and privileges are protected.

Virum Spiritus
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:13 pm

Good to see yet another is waking into in the real world. A word of caution though ,what you will learn will
probably change your life. What is learned cannot be unlearned.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:41 am

Wise words Dave.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:02 am

Thanks assassin,  With age comes wisdom. If thats true I must be almost at genius level.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:46 am

What have teeth got to do with it Dave?
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down