Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Joint Bank Giro Credit Slip Missing Utility Company Has Not sent with their fake bill/s Need advice please .
by LionsShare Today at 12:01 pm

» Options......on Presentment
by LionsShare Today at 11:58 am

» Predictive programming and the music industry.
by Awoken2 Today at 11:56 am

» toms house case
by jooboi Today at 11:15 am

» Troy on language
by ceylon Today at 10:21 am

» Has Mugabe gone? Brexit no deal? Is it the END?
by ceylon Today at 10:14 am

» Gardening Cheats
by assassin Today at 1:55 am

» What the health!!
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 8:59 pm

» The House of Torlonia
by Phillpots Yesterday at 8:15 pm

» Dirty Tricks
by assassin Yesterday at 7:07 pm

» Took me a while
by assassin Yesterday at 6:53 pm

» MUST SEE- Re Diabetes. Just out-but only 1st episode available.--Episode 1 - The Black Death of the 21st Century--Ep 7 just uploaded.
by epsom Yesterday at 4:42 pm

» UK Column
by ceylon Yesterday at 2:45 pm

» Halifax Overdraft
by Willy Yesterday at 1:58 pm

» Cabot and interesting letters...
by Gman76 Yesterday at 12:54 pm

» jacobs/council tax
by pieintheskywhenIdie Yesterday at 10:19 am

» I've got one now - "Pastdue Credit Solutions Ltd" / SSE
by pieintheskywhenIdie Yesterday at 10:16 am

» Let's Have Some Tunes thread.
by Awoken2 Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:04 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:09 pm

» Do this EVERY time you receive a debt collect demand/claim
by assassin Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:09 pm

» LINK Financial
by assassin Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:57 pm

» Slaughterbots
by epsom Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:03 pm

» Querying a Barclaycard debt
by choccylover Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:35 pm

» Water Distiller Recommendations?
by daveiron Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:01 pm

» Lies, lies & more lies?
by ceylon Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:31 pm

» treasonous practices of Companies House
by handle Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:30 pm

» Assignment
by Ausk Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:53 am

» Old site / your info
by Society of the Spectacle Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:16 pm

» Private parking firms CANNOT fine you Daniel Bostock on the BBC
by LionsShare Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:28 pm

» Minds Wiped ,Refilled And Let Loose On The Rest Of Us
by eargoggles Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:08 pm

» The Ledger Bait, Dead Men Have No Rights Justinian Deception Channel and ROHAN
by landlubber Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:53 pm

» Have you had enough yet?
by ceylon Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:51 pm

» David Icke demolishes, CAA, Labour MP and Man Utd at book launch they tried to stop.
by epsom Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:37 pm

» Is it proof..
by petesomething Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:58 am

» Legal firm calling
by pitano1 Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:20 am

» Lent Van
by assassin Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:55 am

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:52 pm

Mandatory Taxation is Theft

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mandatory Taxation is Theft

Post by landlubber on Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Yes, it's true...Mandatory Taxation is Theft. The how and why are contained in the following video. Enjoy Very Happy

https://youtu.be/Km1ITz56q7g

landlubber
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Re: Mandatory Taxation is Theft

Post by daveiron on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Hi LL,

Last year i had a demand from HMRC for £39.80 this was my reply,

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am in receipt of your demand for a payment of £39.60.
I will gladly pay any money I may lawfully owe upon receipt of confirmation from you that any payment I make to HMRC
will not be used to finance any unlawful war or occupation of any sovereign nation unless that nation has declared war against Britain and also that no innocent Man Woman or Child will be harmed in any way as a result of any payment I make being used to fund any such activity.

I require all correspondence to be signed by a named individual who takes liability for its contents.

The response i received was " On reviewing your SA tax balancing payment i can confirm the debt of £ 39.60 is due"

Sent a copy of my first letter ,Still awaiting reply.

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by landlubber on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:17 pm

Unless it's a typo, Dave, they gave you a 20p reduction for your trouble Laughing I think that you should inquire if they are denying you your International human rights and see what they have to say about that... Very Happy

landlubber
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:05 pm

Its an interesting point as its very subjective and those understanding it will already know about your human side and your legal fiction side, and they are operating only in your legal fiction side and in commerce.

They will cite the fact you have a legal fiction side and have schooling, NHS usage, pensions and other benefits, and anything else you use or may use as evidence of being complicit in acting under commerce to strengthen their case. They will claim that by NOT removing your registration to a birth certificate, your use of an allocated NHS number, and even your NI number as proof of you being bound by a contract with the state, and that you interact with the state and get the benefits of such transactions every day.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urchinatheart on Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:27 am

Is one not funding the institutions mentioned by the Birth Cert abandoned property in the C'est te que Vie trust ? If not then certainly in prescription charges, council tax, disappeared value in pensions, VAT (or Sales Tax, as I saw written on a receipt recently) and all the other little hits from insurances, fines, penalties etc etc.
If it was so simple, pay in some of what you have, get out what you need,
rich folk pay more, poor folk less, most people would see and accept that as being fair and beneficial. As it is poor folk are fighting to survive while big corporations make very little or no contribution despite being 'persons',
and having some protections as you described.
Is there any way to remove one's registration or dissolve the 'contract' mentioned? Its not mentioned as an option on any tax form I have ever seen. Oh, and is my legal fiction not the creation of a fictional entity itself, a sort of costume I can put on when I wish to 'appear' in their play?
It is not a 'side' of me in the way that other qualities may be expressed, but a part I 'must' play (or may) ? And the play grows more harmful and dangerous as property is stolen and people who have 'fulfilled' ther 'contract' are suddenly faced with losses (e.g. the clawing back of overpaid tax credits) that mean they cannot meet other obligations. Thousands of families become homeless each year. Did they not read the
terms and conditions of their social contract?

urchinatheart
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by landlubber on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:26 pm

If, indeed, they say that we are under contract in their game of commerce, then by not disclosing the full terms of that contract to us in the beginning, then that contract under contract law is plain and simply void.

landlubber
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:56 pm

Urchin, as you have not actually entered into a contract it becomes contentious and under English Contract Law and European Contract Protocols you have not entered that contract of your own free will and your parents have entered you into that contract, often by fear and threats, making it a void contract.

You are too young to enter a contract so cannot enter one, why is it a birth certificate? because for many years they have gotton away with this fraud of knowing you are too young to enter a contract and the fear of your parents knowing you cannot claim benefits, or have benefits claimed on your behalf; money again. In adition you are deemed too young to understand the terms and conditions of a contract or act in your own best interests which is where we enter the age of consent. They claim your parents are your legal guardians, but who appointed them? again another deception and a play on words and assumptions as only the Family Court can appoint a legal guardian, meaning you must have been a ward of court to begin with, but you weren't, so they fall back onto their play on words.

Your parents cannot be your legal guardians but it suits their purposes to claim this, you were never a ward of court, you are the property of your parents property and they are your lawful owners until they contract by giving this right away when they register you.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mavrik on Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:35 am

After reading all the above it got me thinking(dangerous), thirty plus years ago I changed my surname (due to family issues) with a lawyer and once it was all completed I had to give my birth certificate to the lawyer.

Now, did I hand over the keys to the vault without realising it?

Mavrik

mavrik
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:32 pm

No, all you did was change the name of the legal fiction from one name to another.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mavrik on Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:03 pm

Ah, thanks assassin, thought I given something way

Mavrik

mavrik
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by landlubber on Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:47 pm

Technically, Mavrik, you and anyone else for that matter, can change their name whenever they wish and you don't need to register it nor anything else except to notify any other human that in future your name is such and such. Of course, the police may have something to say if you changed your name to evade the consequences of a crime. Could have called yourself John Smith, one of the most prolific names in this country. lol

landlubber
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Wed Apr 05, 2017 6:28 pm

Joe bloggs is a good one, John Doe is better.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum