The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» SAR dispute
by RaspberryBlu Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:18 pm

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by memegirl777 Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by daveiron Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:45 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

» Claiming again
by LionsShare Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 am

» Useful Utility Vids
by LionsShare Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 pm

» what the bank of england runs the country?
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:19 pm

by daveiron Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:35 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am

» Learning new Skills Part 1
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:27 am

» General Equity?
by LionsShare Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:03 pm

» Visit by appointment notice
by Moonbabymum Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 pm

» Discussion on Info'd Vids
by LionsShare Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

» debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)
by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

» Quick one
by Lopsum Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:03 pm

» debt settlement payoff
by daveiron Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:17 pm

» Council Tax (getting answers)
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 pm

» council tax 1st of april
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:46 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:28 pm

» Warning about a previous post
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:10 pm

» Please leave a comment on this site
by daveiron Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm

» Lithiun Battery Dangers
by badvoc Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 pm

» its a trap
by LionsShare Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:49 am

» Car In Trust
by LionsShare Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:05 pm

» Honest Nottingham Po-lice
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:11 am

» Why you rebut a complaint
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:05 am

» Village Winter
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:03 am

» Sand Batteries
by assassin Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:45 pm

» Hoist Portfolio Holding Limited
by Indebttoo Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:03 pm

» Occupier
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:27 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:54 pm

» *** URGENT *** PLEASE HELP
by daveiron Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:02 pm

Moon phases

5G AND it's implications | WOW it is scary and can't be allowed

+6
Mrblue2015
mitch
Society of the Spectacle
Lopsum
daveiron
itheman
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

5G AND it's implications | WOW it is scary and can't be allowed Empty 5G AND it's implications | WOW it is scary and can't be allowed

Post by itheman Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:03 pm

Totally Appalling what's going on

https://alternativeview.co.uk/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=43

https://ianrcrane.com/av8-dr-graham-downing-2

I'd seen some of the great work Mark Steele has done...

and the Zeitgeist movies (3 of them)

...But what Dr Graham Downing goes on to say has REALLY put things into perspective for our immediate, imminent future

Last night on the BBC news at 10 (which i was about to turn over but) heard "insects becoming extinct", so had to hear about their "prediction". Again, dumbing us down...pesticides etc...(which will play a part...clue is in the name!) BUT no mention of 5G or LED street lights, i live in a rural village, there were 2, then 3 of these lights for about 3-5 months, then today another 3 that i can see, 2 more and all the ones i can see will be LEDs...they look imposing?...or is that just me?

This is bad shit, we need to find a way to stop it and warn people....envelopes in a local paper/magazine (someone who works for one who agrees could help), envelope through neighbours door, social media, PMs, anything to get the word out there.
If we can create some literature for the envelopes/media and even an electronic petition...any skills out there willing to help?

To me this deal makes the courts look like itchy mosquito bites and the sooner we can find a way to dismiss the legal farce and concentrate on our future the better.

There are so any good people on here, and elsewhere doing great things, and so many great websites out there with like minded people...to my mind we just need to collaborate in unity bound to Law

Sorry for the bad news but if we're awake we can fight, if we're all dead/controlled will it matter then!

together we're formidable / divided we shall fall

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

5G AND it's implications | WOW it is scary and can't be allowed Empty Re: 5G AND it's implications | WOW it is scary and can't be allowed

Post by daveiron Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:30 am

I know where you are coming from,I tried a couple of times on the old site with suggestions to produce
posters / car stickers tee shirts etc. . no one seemed interested.

You may want to look a little deeper into Mark Steele ,not all he seems.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

5G AND it's implications | WOW it is scary and can't be allowed Empty Re: 5G AND it's implications | WOW it is scary and can't be allowed

Post by Lopsum Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:59 am

how can 5g kill the insects (which has been going on for years) when its not even implemented in any large scale yet.
the word is appropriation and we see it alot these days . Connecting dots that are not there .
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:44 pm

Annie Logical is the one to go to for
ALL 5G info.
Just take a Scroll down the 5G articles.
Third one will tell you exactly what she does with any money donated to her.

People send Money and Annie sends out 5'000 Printed leaflets to be handed out in the street

https://www.vigiliae.org/category/5g-emf/
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:57 pm

thank's for the feedback

daveiron, within 24hours there's two of us...like the old fable, 1 grain of rice on the first square then double it for each on the chessboard. within 6 months thats...a lot! Smile
i will do more on Steele, but mate if there's an ounce of truth in what he's saying then it has to be stopped

Lopsum, mate it's all resonance and frequency (waves) that the Universe is made of, check out the unsung genius Nicola Tesla (also Micheal Tellinger), the guy was...something else and ironically i have heard that the 5G tech rolled out in Gateshead was from Tesla's "missing" papers - now owned and the tech made by Israel! Jigsaw falling into place...
i digress, waves, more specifically microwaves (5G falls into this wave form from what i have learned). So an insect placed in the microwave in your kitchen, not going to last long. a bird may last longer. Ok, a lager microwave with someone in it, well with enough exposure the same will happen, less exposure/over a longer time will cause problems...safe to say? And the are installing it in our streets...genocide!
i HOPE i am wrong but you know what, there's nothing to say otherwise.
last summer i saw hardy any insects (i fish, hunt (hunters are/well should conservationists at heart) i am outdoors) last Autumn outside the house 1 maybe 2 robins singing in the evening...every year before 3-5 could be heard...i just took it for granted, they were there.

Kids, today, they don't seem to get it...what nature is and how tied to it they are. WHY is this, lack of / or miss-guided education??? and part of the same plan-the bigger picture?? if they've never known it how can they miss it!

SotS, nice one mate, some time needed on her site. idea! if 10% of all the money saved by this site was donated to this cause by the people who saved then we got a good chance of doing much more than stopping 5G and LEDs!

together we're formidable / divided we shall fall
peace and good will

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:28 am

Hi ,itheman.

Would strongly recommend Annies channel ,several vids about Steele & what he is linked to.
also check out Raconteurs News channel ,Both Steele and Annie have been on there a couple of times.
It should be noted Annie was prepared to back Steele ,check out why thats no longer the case.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx4G-r9bVYg6xUID2YNbRaA
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Thu Feb 14, 2019 8:15 pm

hi daviron,
it's interesting about steele, sounds like he's found a way to make some cash/bought/sold out! although genuine at the start. so his word is no longer credible.

seems the 5G THREAT IS REAL i was hoping there'd be something contrary to it.

Annie Logical, sounds like she is on the ball...all scary stuff/well will be if they continue to roll it out

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:25 pm

EE will be the first mobile network to offer 5G at these locations this year:

https://newsroom.ee.co.uk/ee-announces-5g-launch-locations-for-2019/

EE Press Office
ee@nelsonbostock.com
0207 792 7468

mitch
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:11 pm

Remember ,
Microwaves heat water , and more so if the water is salty,
( Like meat ) through a dielectric effect.
The Microwaves do not cause vibrations of the molecular bonds , but make the whole molecule SPIN due to it's polar nature.
5G AND it's implications | WOW it is scary and can't be allowed Partial-negative-positive-charge

The amount of spinning is known as the Dielectric LOSS:
Here's a paper that will explain more,
A bit detailed for some, so if that is the case just scroll down to the 3rd
Diagram, the blue and red one,
and Recall that 2·45 Ghz is the frequency of Microwave ovens and a Proposed 5G frequency.
http://www1.lsbu.ac.uk/water/microwave_water.html

5G AND it's implications | WOW it is scary and can't be allowed 2D3z
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:48 pm

Biological effects of MW radiation

The biological effects of MW radiation fall into two types: thermal and non-thermal effects [2,3]. Both are present, with thermal effects prominent in the case of high-power and high-frequency MW radiation and non-thermal effects predominant in the case of low-power MW radiation [4]. MW radiation has multi-faceted effects on many systems within an organism, including the nervous [5-7], endocrine [8], cardiovascular [9], immune [10,11], reproductive [12-14] and hematopoietic [15] systems. The brain always requires a high rate of oxygen and energy consumption to maintain regular functions. Therefore, this organ is sensitive to non-infectious stimuli such as ionizing radiation and hypoxia [16,17]. Research from our group and from others has demonstrated that microwave radiation damages hippocampal structures in rats, impairs long-term potentiation, decreases neurotransmitter concentrations, reduces synaptic vesicles in number and results in memory impairment [5,18,19]. Thus, the brain is generally accepted as the most sensitive target organ for MW radiation.

And more...
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4440565/

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:04 pm

....I urge you to do so and stop any 5G rollout in these buildings immediately.

Thank you.

Secretary-General: Sorry, because you are talking to someone who is a little bit ignorant on these things. You’re talking about the WiFi systems?

UN Staff member: On the ceilings of these buildings, WiFi boosters and cell phone boosters were installed without consultation....

UN Secretary-General: Well, I’m worried because I put those devices in my house.

https://www.wakingtimes.com/2019/01/05/un-staffer-warns-that-5g-is-a-war-on-humanity/?fbclid=IwAR1GM8ezUprPkRFwjEQr6tEGe_pGVEPSOXw-sVLsMc1vSoucyX6yMe5gzj

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:27 pm

5G Freedom of Information requests

from daveiron

https://goodf.forumotion.com/t3355-5g-freedom-of-information-requests

every response counts...post (blanked personal details) yours to daveiron's link

If 5G (EMR, LED streetlights etc) are half as bad as the claims are then WE must learn, educate and stop it from continuing.

Plastic is a massive problem globally, it seems that only when there's a catastrophe does the "media" acknowledge and tell the public.
Do we want 5G to become a catastrophe (or worse) before we do something about it...

(note: who also owns/controls the media...! same group as owns oil,banks,medicine,crops? O and top end tech!)

Do your research, be concerned, learn and educate. It is a pyramid...few at the top but MANY below and the many can shift the few Smile

Last edited by itheman on Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:33 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addition)

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:19 am

from what ive researched and read so far there is the usual promotion on one side of the market share and objections from the other . Vast amounts of FEAR which i am sure is exaggerated. Alot of evidence from "independently" done research that point to it being a health risk ,definitely in larger doses than should be emitted ,and raised above the norm at allowed doses .
 however,some studies are from a research institute in israel (ramazzini), which may have some political ties and therefor possibility of hidden agenda. Steele has ties to israel companies invested in the tech , strongly exaggerating claims and even making sh#t up, pushing FEAR , and being a d#ck at the same time .(heared him verbally abuse raconteurs host Jase for allowing a right to reply to his BS)
 will it fry our brains ? I doubt it , but it certainly looks likely to increase the risk of tumors and certainly enough other independent evidence to prompt much more testing .
 So whatever the actual harm it could do aside ,i see Israel interests making quite an effort to stop the 5g roll out . Possibly just to scupper the ongoing deals  and get their tech in place instead ? If the main objection is even a fraction BS as we see with steele and other fear pushers then all it will take is the government to get their own studys done which counter the BS , it just stalls for time which is what israel might want to get their foot in the door when the trials are done.
 This is the scary thing for me , i cringe at the thought of this tech being in such hands when there is a possibility that the tech can be used offensively against targets (makes sense of the freak show targeted individual psyop preemptively stigmatizing such phenomena!!!) The same type of military development steele was involved with in israel!!! join the dots folks! I would rather some dutch company or finnish or japanese to be completely honest !
It not people crying out for it except for some with more money than sense , this is for the SMART prison , i think is the main objection for me .
I dont plan on using it myself and precautions could be taken further if necessary to minimise exposure.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:18 pm

We now live firmly in the age of Geoengineering and 5G networks and until large numbers of humans stand against such things, they are likely here to stay....

https://www.crrow777radio.com/144-5-is-to-e-as-g-is-to-7-wireless-waves-bounce-off-heaven-but-not-you-free/

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:35 am

its what your not aware of that is more dangerous .
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:57 am

I was just going to post that myself. Not seen this covered before.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:12 am

exactly dave , youve seen all the fear though . Like i said in previous post all it takes is for an "independent" research to dispel some of the bogus claims, they dont mention this and this IS the reason its coming, not to flip a switch and kill us .
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:28 am

Lopsum wrote:exactly dave , youve seen all the fear though . Like i said in previous post all it takes is for an "independent" research to dispel some of the bogus claims, they dont mention this and this IS the reason its coming, not to flip a switch and kill us .

Yep, the truth eventually comes out.
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by daveiron Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:24 am

Well Annie's a member here ,why not send her a PM and ask her.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:39 pm

Its not Black and White ,
annie debunking the 5 G threat,
I just dont trust Gate Keeper, Mark Steele.
Some of his information is just bad science,
not the kind of mistakes a weapons expert would make accidentally.
And Sacha Stone is United Nations connected.
5 G is a real threat,
I will watch the video later ,
I just don't want people taking the public down cul-de-sacs' of inaction.
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

5G AND it's implications | WOW it is scary and can't be allowed Empty More disturbing research from annie

Post by daveiron Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:10 pm

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:20 pm

Govt Document containing the Proof,
https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/684420/OS_Final_report__5g-planning-geospatial-considerations.pdf
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next