The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» SAR dispute
by RaspberryBlu Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:18 pm

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by memegirl777 Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by daveiron Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:45 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

» Claiming again
by LionsShare Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 am

» Useful Utility Vids
by LionsShare Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 pm

» what the bank of england runs the country?
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:19 pm

by daveiron Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:35 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am

» Learning new Skills Part 1
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:27 am

» General Equity?
by LionsShare Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:03 pm

» Visit by appointment notice
by Moonbabymum Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 pm

» Discussion on Info'd Vids
by LionsShare Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

» debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)
by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

» Quick one
by Lopsum Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:03 pm

» debt settlement payoff
by daveiron Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:17 pm

» Council Tax (getting answers)
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 pm

» council tax 1st of april
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:46 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:28 pm

» Warning about a previous post
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:10 pm

» Please leave a comment on this site
by daveiron Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm

» Lithiun Battery Dangers
by badvoc Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 pm

» its a trap
by LionsShare Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:49 am

» Car In Trust
by LionsShare Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:05 pm

» Honest Nottingham Po-lice
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:11 am

» Why you rebut a complaint
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:05 am

» Village Winter
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:03 am

» Sand Batteries
by assassin Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:45 pm

» Hoist Portfolio Holding Limited
by Indebttoo Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:03 pm

» Occupier
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:27 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:54 pm

» *** URGENT *** PLEASE HELP
by daveiron Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:02 pm

Moon phases

Conditional Discharge

4 posters

Go down

Conditional Discharge Empty Conditional Discharge

Post by MrBullet Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:58 pm

My person was given a conditional discharge, but was also convicted and fined same case same hearing same charges. I can't find the legislation that covers this as I don't think this nonsense can happen, can anyone help?

MrBullet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Conditional Discharge Empty Re: Conditional Discharge

Post by assassin Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:35 am

More details would be nice.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBullet Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:39 am

A malicious prosecution on a 12yr old unissued order to sit extended test. No proof of driving while disqual DVLA issued full license (court error) on day was on route to court to protect mums assets someone unlawfully accessed my persons data (found unissued order) and used it to stop my person from getting to court. They run the prosecution and my person was fined £170 and got 6 points. Looking through a SAR I found a court doc saying conditional discharge for the case.

MrBullet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:09 am

An unissed order is not an order, it is nothing and you cannot act under an unissued order.

You have the evidence stating conditional discharge.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBullet Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:25 am

Yes I have all evidence to back up my claims, (1) unlawful access into my persons records. (2) Proof 12yr order was unissued. (3) Conditional discharge sheet. and much much more. There are 2 cases both of which are fraudulent and now arrest warrant out for non payment of the fines. By the way the warrant officer has called both cases criminal.

MrBullet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBullet Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:44 am

Im in court this thurs british gas applying for warrant, there is a warrant out for my arrest, if i attend court I will be arrested, what am i gonna do???

MrBullet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBullet Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:09 pm

Conditional Discharge Img_2018
Conditional Discharge Img_2016
Conditional Discharge Img_2017

MrBullet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:50 pm

OK I am no expert, but where it says “to avoid arrest phone … to make arrangement to pay…” are you sure there is an actual warrant out for you? Or is this just a tack tick to get you to pay whatever, as in are they simply profiting off your misery over this episode.

please read the contents of the following docx file. there is a bit of reading to do but it will give you a much better idea of what I am on about.
Attachments
Conditional Discharge Attachment
PartTheWayitIs.docx You don't have permission to download attachments.(28 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBullet Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:17 pm

Nice one thx Bro

MrBullet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by midnight Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:15 am

Did you have a policy of insurance that covered you for the use of the vehicle on that date (31/08/2017). If you did and so long as the insurance company had not cancelled the policy on or before the date and time of the alleged offence then you were insured regardless of the driving licence issue. Only the insurance company can cancel the insurance policy. If the insurance company were to have cancelled the insurance policy after the date and time of the alleged offence because let's say they had discovered the issue of the driving licence then you were still insured when the alleged offence was committed.

Research: oldham borough council v mohammed sajjad

midnight
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBullet Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:05 am

Yes I did Smile and have letter to prove the fact

MrBullet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by midnight Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:50 pm

You should certainly challenge the issue of insurance using oldham borough council v mohammed sajjad. Other cases were also mentioned in the oldham borough council v mohammed sajjad case which you should also research. Please keep us updated.

midnight
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBullet Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:49 pm

I will thx for you help Smile I'm about to send this to head of HMCTS

Dear Susan,
Notice: Abuse of Process, Conflict of Interest, Tort of Misfeasance in a Public Office and Subject Access Request;
Please find attached Notice of Appointment to the Office of General Executor for , Estate.
This Office is bringing to your attention that Magistrates Courts (HMCTS) Data Controller is guilty of a serious data breach by allowing our person Mr ……………. protected sensitive personal data to be accessed. This resulted in said data being disclosed to a private third party it was used in an attempt to pervert the course of justice, causing irreparable damage to Scott (Agent to the Estate).
This crime was committed sometime on or before the 31st August 2017 in breach of the DPA1998 in force at the time. Magistrates (Sonya Kirk) have been presented with the facts, the Office of David Gauke, Geoffery Cox, Mike Driver, the JCIO, Frank Field (MP), and several public bodies have also been noticed. We write this letter following process in search of remedy. We do this in honour before we consider taking action through Chancery against all involved.
This will include every name we have on record who have failed in their duty of care as public trustees to act when presented with claims that crimes have been committed by public trustee's in public office, crimes ranging from misfeasance in a Public Office, data blocking and fraud to Tort against man. Following on, Magistrates Court claim to have issued a warrant of arrest for non payment of two unlawful fines (see attached letter). Wirral Magistrates have since been noticed of our intention to reopen both cases (see attached letter).
We place you, Susan Acland-Hood on notice that;
Your operative Sonya Kirk, Court Manager of Magistrates is guilty of a Tort of Misfeasance in a public office;
Sonya Kirk is guilty of wilful neglect and data blocking;
Sonya Kirk is guilty of a Tort against Scott the living man;
Sonya Kirk is responsible for the Data Controller at Magistrates Court;
Sonya Kirk was aware the Data Controller of Magistrates Court did not prevent Mr ……….. protected sensitive personal data to be accessed on or before the 31st August 2017;
The Data controller is guilty of the offence of allowing unlawful access to Scott's protected data;
Sonya Kirk conspired with Mersey Travel and used DVLA to bring a malicious prosecution against Scott for driving while disqualified based on an twelve year old unissued judgement (a court error);
Instead of convening a hearing to explain the court error, Sonya Kirk colluded with DVLA resulting in DVLA altering Scott's driving record to disqualified for a short period just long enough for Mersey Travel to start the malicious prosecution to cover up the court mistake;
Sonya kirk authorised the malicious prosecution;
Sonya Kirk was present at the malicious hearing along with 15 police officers and various court staff;
Sonya Kirk authorised the restriction of my witnesses into court that day only allowing two (2) to enter the court;
A Conditional Discharge was issued in respect to case number 0......68321, a conflict of interest, (see attached order). After this collusion took place DVLA realtered Scott's driver record to provisional with no form or fee submitted;
That Sonya Kirk allowed case number 0.....41458 t0 be heard even though she would have been in full knowledge administrative process was not exhausted and there was no controversy between the two parties;
That the unidentified Clerk of the Court an employee of HMCTS who is guilty of a Tort of Misfeasance in a Public Office at the hearing of the 24th May 2018, needs to be identified so this Office can hold him accountable for his actions.
Subject Access Request;
[1] In accessing, handling, disclosing, processing and using data personal to the subject, do you operate in a fiduciary capacity to the subject and if so which fiduciary capacity: a) Executor? b) Trustee? c) Beneficiary? d) Power of attorney? e) Sovereign? f) other? Please specify;
[2] The 12yr old unissued data was held only in Magistrates Court and as stated by the CCRC and Merseyside Police, all paper records in relation to the unissued order were destroyed; Question how did this unissued judgement come to light?
[3] Scott had committed no crime, was not an outstanding defendant and was not in taxation arrears, this activity occurred when the DPA1998 was in force, in order to access Scott's data, a section 29 disclosure form would have to have been submitted, our records show by way of a response from HMCTS (Sonya Kirk) that no section 29 was ever submitted; Question how could his data have been accessed?
[4] Only three (3) parties, Council, Family Court (HMCTS, Judge John Coffey) and Scott's witnesses knew Scott would be traveling to court that day; Question, of the three suspects who would have the authority and interest to access Scott's data?
[5] Why is HMCTS (Magistrates) claiming they are issuing warrants and why are they making threats in contravention of the international covenant on civil and political rights?
[6] The court issued a Conditional Discharge in respect to case number 0.........68321, so how can a conviction and fine be issued for the same case?
[7] Has a warrant been issued by Magistrates Court?
[8] Can you supply a copy of alleged warrant?
[9] How did Magistrates court obtain said warrant, as HMCTS state the offences are criminal the warrant must be indictable, has the warrant you are going to supply been signed by a Crown Court Judge?
[10] Can you supply the valid complaint, witnesses and details of the victim?
[11] Are you your own Data Controller?
Frankly enough is enough this Office and its agents cannot, and will no longer tolerate this blatant abuse of process and flaunting of the rules performed by the very people we have been led to believe we should trust. Words cannot describe the levels that have been stooped to in order to protect each others interests. We have in our possession and can provide on request solid evidence supporting each and every claim made against Magistrates Court and its Agent's Sonya Kirk and the unidentified Clerk.
What action are you going to take to provide remedy and rectify the damage this has caused to our agent Scott? As a private Ecclesiastical Estate and Trust we expect you as public trustee to honour your fiduciary duty of care and investigate the Tort against Scott the living breathing thinking man. Sonya Kirk committed fraud against our Agent MR …... this name being presented in any style, order, abbreviation and or truncation, with or without title.
The Remedy;
Return our agent Mr Smyth's license entitlement back to full and remove the penalty points, honour the conditional discharge that was given and remove the fine, provide compensation for the loss of Scott's business/livelihood and then just leave him alone in the private. You have been made aware of the government offices that have been noticed with the facts and this Office would like to suggest you have a meeting of the minds to resolve this serious matter now.
Should you choose to ignore this letter, then this office will be left with no option but to take the matter to the High Courts where you Susan Acland-Hood will be served. Proceeding will be brought in line with CPR rules Part 8 claim under Tort (Professional Neglect).
If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact Scott-......, Office of General Executor at the above care of address. If need be please quote any acts of legislation or Law to substantiate any answers to the above SAR. You have seven (7) days to respond.
We look forward to your reply.
By:
Scott-...…..., Estate;

General Executor seal and signature: Seal Stamp date 15th day of April 2019

No assured value, No liability. Errors & Omissions Excepted. All Rights Reserved.
Without Recourse – Non-Assumpsit. Terms and Conditions overleaf

MrBullet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:21 pm

OK again I am no expert but it does look good.

Hope all goes well

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by MrBullet Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:21 pm

Thx Smile

MrBullet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down