Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Even more fun, you decide.
by assassin Today at 2:33 am

» FRAUD!!
by assassin Today at 2:29 am

» Reality chat , every wednesday at 8pm (ish)
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 7:44 pm

» Lowels
by Sharpysparky Tue May 21, 2019 5:34 pm

» Nasty trick to play on courts re speeding and parking
by daveiron Tue May 21, 2019 11:20 am

» Police use of 'intrusive' and 'inaccurate' facial recognition tech challenged in UK court
by jss64 Tue May 21, 2019 11:11 am

» AVAL
by LionsShare Tue May 21, 2019 10:42 am

» treason "laws"
by LionsShare Tue May 21, 2019 9:42 am

» the height of cheek
by LionsShare Tue May 21, 2019 9:32 am

» media control
by assassin Tue May 21, 2019 1:57 am

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon May 20, 2019 8:00 pm

» Credit Security limited
by assassin Mon May 20, 2019 1:48 am

» The Good Old British Bobby...
by assassin Mon May 20, 2019 1:44 am

» Single Justice Procedure Notice for alleged speeding
by LionsShare Sun May 19, 2019 12:15 pm

» TESCO CREDIT CARD & LOWELLS
by Mrblue Sun May 19, 2019 9:01 am

» Latest Rich Planet vids Richard Hall
by daveiron Sat May 18, 2019 8:36 am

» As if the banks couldn’t be any more fraudulent.
by Mrblue Sat May 18, 2019 6:45 am

» E 171
by Lopsum Fri May 17, 2019 8:09 pm

» yeah! I'm back
by handle Fri May 17, 2019 6:12 pm

» More Chick Wilfong
by midnight Fri May 17, 2019 12:16 pm

» Use Companies House
by assassin Fri May 17, 2019 2:45 am

» Gordon Bowden - Exposing Blair
by assassin Fri May 17, 2019 2:01 am

» Let's Have Some Tunes thread.
by Awoken2 Thu May 16, 2019 11:06 pm

» San Francisco Bans Facial Recognition Technology
by jss64 Thu May 16, 2019 5:03 pm

» Gordon Bowden - Westminster Fraud
by assassin Thu May 16, 2019 6:17 am

» Gordon Bowden - Uncovering Fraud
by assassin Thu May 16, 2019 6:16 am

» Claim Form Southern Water
by LionsShare Wed May 15, 2019 4:11 pm

» SUBJECT ACESS REQUEST
by Jimmyjack Wed May 15, 2019 2:01 pm

» Cabots/Resolvecall
by Jimmyjack Wed May 15, 2019 9:59 am

» Loan & the three letters
by Akira Tue May 14, 2019 3:11 pm

» Questions regarding the use of Promissory notes to clear bank related debt.
by Akira Mon May 13, 2019 9:06 pm

» Not a recognised Debt
by daveiron Mon May 13, 2019 7:29 am

» County Court claim form
by eggnog Sun May 12, 2019 6:58 pm

» Cabot advice
by Mrblue Sun May 12, 2019 9:13 am

» council tax & prison
by assassin Sun May 12, 2019 2:01 am

» Climate change!
by Sharpysparky Sat May 11, 2019 9:23 pm

» Yet some more fun. Two bad apples down, some way to go yet. It's a start
by assassin Sat May 11, 2019 2:30 am

» channels
by LionsShare Fri May 10, 2019 11:00 pm

» How to deal with banks and debt collectors
by daveiron Fri May 10, 2019 7:08 pm

» Sounds like alot of fun comming our way sometime soon hopefully.
by midnight Fri May 10, 2019 6:51 pm

» 3 letter process
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2019 6:17 pm

» New Po-lice Scam Looming
by assassin Thu May 09, 2019 1:45 pm

» More Misleading news
by assassin Thu May 09, 2019 2:22 am

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by assassin Wed May 08, 2019 7:00 pm

» Drydens Fairfax
by Mrblue Tue May 07, 2019 10:15 pm

» Submitting defence to court against Lowell Solicitors
by shuai Tue May 07, 2019 11:58 am

» Speed Cameras
by assassin Tue May 07, 2019 3:16 am

Moon phases

Vodafone / Lowell - received DSAR

Go down

Vodafone / Lowell - received DSAR Empty Vodafone / Lowell - received DSAR

Post by Etiquette on Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:25 am

So Vodafone have replied to my DSAR.

They've literally given me my account notes, there's no account statements, no default notices, no recorded voice calls, just notes that were left on my account.

One note does validate my argument it states I was being transferred to speak to an agent to cancel my contract with no charge as I was getting poor network coverage.

The person I was transferred to has lied in their notes, it states that they informed me I can't cancel and only the tech support team have the authority to cancel service due to poor network and he stated he transferred me back to tech which never happened, I was told the account was being closed and I ended the call.

Their advisors have literally lied in half the notes about conversations we had, they are unable to supply the account statements apparently due to a change in systems they've lost this information and they're unable to supply a default notice so what right to lowell have to try and enforce this?

Etiquette
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Vodafone / Lowell - received DSAR Empty Re: Vodafone / Lowell - received DSAR

Post by Mrblue on Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:51 am

Without a default notice, there is no proof that any payments have been missed for an alleged debt. As such, a Debt Purchaser cannot lawfully chase you for any outstanding payments.
Mrblue
Mrblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue on Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:57 am

And I’m not sure what was in your DSAR letter to Vodafone but you could send them one final letter to say you have reason to believe some information is missing and that they are lawfully required to send you a copy of every document which includes your name or any other personal information (an account number is personal information). As such, they MUST send you statements not to mention anything else.

(My DSAR to a bank included all statements and other documents. The thing was literally inches thick...)

Then go on to say you will exercise your right to raise a complaint with the ICO for breaking the law (which they ai be if they again deny you access to ALL of your data).

Mrblue
Mrblue

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:18 am

Hi, How did you word your SAR ? Did you ask for ALL information they hold,if so this should include everything
doc's notes, emails, phone calls .When you send that letter make sure to include 'any and all' information.
They seem to be lacking valid proof of claim.

On another note I have just saved £417 that BT were billing me for .This was thanks to a truecall system I bought a few years ago.every call in or out for the past 4 years is recorded .So just on this one issue it has paid for itself several times over.Without the recordings I would have been screwed as every operator says something different.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Etiquette on Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:55 am

@daveiron wrote:Hi, How did you word your SAR ? Did you ask for ALL information they hold,if so this should include everything
doc's notes, emails, phone calls .When you send that letter make sure to include 'any and all' information.
They seem to be lacking valid proof of claim.

On another note I have just saved £417 that BT were billing me for .This was thanks to a truecall system I bought a few years ago.every call in or out for the past 4 years is recorded .So just on this one issue it has paid for itself several times over.Without the recordings I would have been screwed as every operator says something different.  

I used their website as they stated thats the fastest option to get a response it gave me options to select information I wanted rather than a "request all" kinda option but I did ask for bills, notes and phone calls.

They've given an official statement regarding the phone calls:

Call Recordings
You have asked for a copy of all recordings of calls that have taken place between yourself and our contact centres. Based on the information you provided we have not been able to locate any recorded calls in relation to your mobile telephone number above.
Please note that:
• We do not currently record 100% of calls to or from our contact centres, and that the call recordings we do have are only stored for a limited period of time. Those that are recorded are stored for a maximum of 24 months before automatic deletion, although most calls are deleted between 3 and 60 days after recording.

So that's dubious and so convenient for them.

I've responded to the email included with the pack they sent me to download which is: customerdataquery@Vodafone.com I've quoted the email I've just sent to them below:

Dear Parminder Singh Takhar,

You have not given me the recorded phone calls I have asked for under the pretence you no longer have them, yet those phone calls conveniently enough would contradict the notes left by your dubious contact centre employees.

I have requested all the monthly account statements for the mentioned account/mobile number to which has not been included, I want them from the date the account opened until the date the account was finally closed.

I also want a break down of charges, interest rates and itemised billing for any direct to bill or subscription purchases made.

I also want a copy of the default notice and all formal correspondence sent to myself via post and email to which none of this has been included.

This is very disappointing and seems as though VODAFONE are intentionally trying to obstruct myself from gaining the legal evidence I need to fight the alleged debt your company has sold and I am being harassed for by a DCA.

I will give you a time scale of a further 10 calendar days to respond with either:

A) A written confirmation stating you no longer hold any original information regarding how my account was billed, you hold no original copies of itemised bills for my account and that you also confirm that VODAFONE holds no original records for the default notice that should have been sent when the account was closed and prior to being sold to a debt collection agency. Furthermore you confirm VODAFONE has
unlawfully sold the debt without following legal due course and issuing a default notice to myself and also holds no original records for any correspondence sent to me via post.

B) Provide me with all the documentation I am requesting above, I want my account statements, I want itemised bills for every transaction relating to but not restricted to direct to bill charges and any subscription type purchases/services. I also want a copy of the default notice that should have been served when VODAFONE defaulted the account and sold it to a debt collection agency. I also want a copy of any and all formal correspondence VODAFONE sent to me via post.

If you can not provide the documents requested in option B) then VODAFONE has a responsibility to confirm the reason is because those documents do not exist or are no longer in your possession meaning you are unable to lawfully enforce any debt I allegedly owe.

Yours sincerely,

As a little success story I've just got two BT accounts taken off my credit file and a written letter from BT stating I owe them no money. rabbit

Etiquette
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by waylander62 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:54 pm

so no copy of any agreement ?
no terms and conditions ?
dont rely on a default notice winning any argument because mobile contracts dont come under the CCA

anything else ? any statement showing the amount lowell claim you owe them ? any notice terminating the contract ? also you want full assignment details along with a copy of the notice of assignment vodaphone sent you telling you they had sold the debt.

waylander62
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Etiquette on Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:51 pm

@waylander62 wrote:so no copy of any agreement ?
no terms and conditions ?
dont rely on a default notice winning any argument because mobile contracts  dont come under the CCA

anything else ?  any statement showing the amount lowell claim you owe them ? any notice terminating the contract ? also you want full assignment details along with a copy of the notice of assignment vodaphone sent you telling you they had sold the debt.
should I send a follow up email now stating I also want the full assignment details with a copy of the notice of assignment?

But in regards to your other questions, no literally nothing else. Just an opening letter explaining the phone calls couldn't be obtained and then a folder for "Siebel Notes" with a single PDF file that has notes on my account from 2014 up to the closure of the account and also up to 2019.

No account statements, no formal written or email correspondence evidence to suggest they ever even contacted me about the debt nor that they ever notified me that it had been sold. No account statements, no itemised bills that I requested, absolutely nothing but the notes on my account.

Etiquette
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by waylander62 on Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:04 pm

yes why not ask them for the assignment details and notice.

waylander62
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Etiquette on Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:43 am

Sent a follow up email requesting the additional info. They've told me a new SAR would need to be sent if I'm requesting further info? Surely this isn't correct and at this stage they are just hindering due process?

Etiquette
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by waylander62 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:11 am

it depends on the wording of your original SAR ? if you asked for everything then they should provide you with everything you could remind them of that

waylander62
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:17 am

Just to add, If you did ask for ALL info remind them that you will be in contact with the ICO for failure to comply.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Etiquette on Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:24 am

Their shitty website clearly isn't compliant as it doesn't give an option to ask for everything. What is their formal written address for Vodafone for SARs?

Etiquette
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by waylander62 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:22 am

yes, always best to send a SAR via post, in fact i would recommend doing everything in writing

i dont know the address to send a SAR to for vodaphone, i would suggest sending it to head office it will be directed accordingly

waylander62
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:19 pm

Agree on both points made in the last post by Waylander62: everything in writing (emails and calls are NOT good) and if you send a DSAR to HO they will forward it onto the appropriate dept, so not to worry.

Also agree with DaveIron in terms of you forewarning them that you will contact the ICO. And I go further than that in the following scenario (my experience):

Despite the EU GDPR requiring that you provide all of your data with one month, it still might take you a few attempts (letters). But I make it explicitly clear in my second or third attempt that they have now broken the law (if a month has elapsed) and if they do not now fully comply, the ICO will be advised as much which will include my lawful right to claim financial compensation. They then usually buck up their ideas Wink

Last edited by Mrblue2017 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Expanded.)
Mrblue
Mrblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:20 pm

(Also the first letter I sent to one particular bank tried to send me to all sorts of online links but I was having none of it... Again, they gave in and responded properly.)
Mrblue
Mrblue

Back to top Go down

Post by Etiquette on Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:57 pm

DSAR sent. Will await for what they get back with before updating you all.

Etiquette
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum