The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by badvoc Today at 9:54 am

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Allotments
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:36 pm

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by Mrblue2015 Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:59 am

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by badvoc Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:12 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:12 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

Moon phases

Questions regarding the use of Promissory notes to clear bank related debt.

+2
assassin
Akira
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Questions regarding the use of Promissory notes to clear bank related debt. Empty Questions regarding the use of Promissory notes to clear bank related debt.

Post by Akira Sun May 12, 2019 2:24 pm

Hi, i have been digging for information on Youtube and on whatdotheyknow regarding Promissory notes in situations that involve bank related debt.

I have been trying to confirm if the use of a Promissory note for bank debt DISCHARGES the debt or does it PAY the debt? I can't find a concrete answer anywhere, some say it is paid (or satisfied) and others say it get's discharged, in addition to this banks will not accept a Promissory note as payment for a "debt" that you have with them but don't they have to accept them by law? I have also tried to find out if credit rating get's negatively affected if you use a Promissory note to discharge a debt with the bank (if the debt is discharged and not paid) So far all i can find on this is debt discharge relating to bankruptcy and not debt discharge from using a Promissory note.

Again, any help on confirming if the debt is paid or discharged when using a Promissory note will be greatly appreciated along with any other help regarding if the bank accepts Promissory notes. Cheers! Smile

Akira
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Questions regarding the use of Promissory notes to clear bank related debt. Empty Re: Questions regarding the use of Promissory notes to clear bank related debt.

Post by assassin Mon May 13, 2019 1:56 am

No debt ever exists so it is never paid.

You can only ever discharge a debt and by the issue of a PN you discharge the obligations and once discharged they are satisfied.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

LionsShare likes this post

Back to top Go down

Questions regarding the use of Promissory notes to clear bank related debt. Empty Re: Questions regarding the use of Promissory notes to clear bank related debt.

Post by Akira Mon May 13, 2019 9:06 pm

Thanks for your response assassin Smile

Akira
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:38 pm

This is an interesting topic and i was also curious about this, i wonder if after discharging the debt with a promissory note that the bank then treats this as a another negotiable instrument and sells it it on to an investment bank getting paid for the 2nd time?

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Fri Jul 31, 2020 10:52 am

WiteTaurian basically YES is the answer. However using prom notes (your own) can create quite a big not just headache but quite serious financial problems if you do NOT research this properly yourself, in that use due diligance. I could go into prom notes but it is quite a large subject in its own right & too big for this thread.

WiteTaurian seriously if you do this & get it wrong which is quite easy you will end up in a world of sh*t. If you are simply thinking of lining your own bank account with your own home made prom note for £1 million, forget it. The people at the bank will see straight through & will not credit your account as some people have tried. That saying they probably will "cash" the prom note with the bank of England & say "thanks, see you next time".

Prom notes just like bills of exchanged have to be stamped - see stamp act 1891 on web.

Prom notes you are setting up debt for yourself & if you cannot discharge it back that is FRAUD, although it does not stop or excuse banks & others doing it.
LionsShare
LionsShare

assassin and WiteTaurian like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:09 pm

Thank you Lions this is a great answer and answered my questions i do appreciate it very much, and no don't worry i'm not in it to take advantage ill tell you my story unfortunately the truth is i was scammed last year which i took 2 loans out for was supposed to be a business thing and was with a partner but they gambled the money and lost it, on top of my other credit card debts i was paying monthly, now with my other outgoings my monthly outgoings are becoming squeezed and coming to the point i'm not having enough to live and still service these debts, im currently doing that 3 month payment holiday thing on all of them but its nearly coming to the end but when taking out these debts i had every intention in paying them off in good faith, i have 4 separate creditors 2 loans and 2 credit cards and 1 small overdraft yes i know crazy and ive been stupid growing up as a young person but i'm learning i have perfect credit history for the last 4 years at least and have payed every month on time payments i have a good heart and will give back any thing iv taken from anyone but now i'm struggling, after discovering all this information i read that Mary Elizibeth croft book that was awesome and i know if i was to continue paying the best i can it may take another 7-10 years and im not going to be making enough and i potentially may loose my job in the coming months as British gas has once again axed another 7000 jobs, after understanding exactly how money is created and there will never be enough for everyone to pay off their debts and after realizing its a mathematical certainty that someone will default in the country i believe i have choice weather i continue to be slave or not so i'm choosing ''no'' i refuse and i believe its my birthright to be free and not brought in to bondage of slavery through debt slavery if the banks have already been payed then they don't need my blood sweat and tears with it so yeah i'm just trying to prepare my options for the wave i'm expecting when i start receiving calls Smile

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:39 pm

Hi WiteTaurian,

If you are seriuos in studying this here is an example for getting rid of PUBLIC debt - mortgage.

Michael Tellinger - Paying with Promissory Notes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLoIpQYeb7g

it does in South Africa appear to work. Here I am not so sure. You could start research here:

https://www.expertinalllegalmatters.com/kensington-mortgages-limited

there was an example of a prom note written for over I think £1,000,000 & it was cashed, & NOT taken to clear the mortgage. The defendant(s) lost.

The evidence from this web site may have been taken down, so you will have to look.

There are tons of examples from US on YT if you want? The same principles should work here but its also about getting it stamped - notorised.

Please let us know how you get on.

YES I agree its all our birth right to be free

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

assassin and WiteTaurian like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Sat Aug 01, 2020 5:56 pm

Thank you LS i am humbly great full for your advise. yeah if i have any luck i will defiantly share my experience about this

sunny

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:32 pm

Great topic! Hello all and keeping "safe" with real-fresh air and close to whomever you wish to be close to i hope. Shopping is a breeze these days Smile

What a crazy world it has become...[barr barrr the zombies]...but only because we allow it to be that way! Nice little video to get the cells buzzing...
https://www.bitchute.com/video/njW8SGqoYGTv/?fbclid=IwAR17eVoOoz3gy7_8daJ8Yk4wAxXd7uwxIDdFPwXRaKgZmhiiB8NWxcZGrEQ

PNs and BoEs Act 1882, fascinating, ha so the banks and other Corps can do it, so why not us?

What does this (2) mean? From the BoE Act 1882...sounds ACE! [But mental! As we know one must be to be private and public. That said, what about if I invoice my company...can it pay a person by PN? Then how to cash it? Recently got a Tax Clearance Certificate (company to trade with Ireland) and it says for the person above Xxxxx Xxxxxx Limited - the two are the same]
5 Effect where different parties to bill are the same person.

(1)A bill may be drawn payable to, or to the order of, the drawer; or it may be drawn payable to, or to the order of, the drawee.

(2)Where in a bill drawer and drawee are the same person, or where the drawee is a fictitious person or a person not having capacity to contract, the holder may treat the instrument, at his option, either as a bill of exchange or as a promissory note.

???

A financial collapse will happen then they will own even more property/land...dominoes...then it's game over for wo/man.

Came across this, link is gone [only just worked out video download] and screen record didn't capture audio (shame as there are 4 or 5 chaps chatting and one is bank manager) but Ceylon was having a go, no idea how old but mentions GOODF...how did he get on?
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1X0wYkUn_EZCttN55zmzjC7q_vD4a1iO4/view?usp=sharing
If anyone can host correctly please do

Winston Shrout makes some interesting points here

Would anyone know where to get his DVDs and/or where part 2 of this is?
I know he did some bird but has learnt more it seems

After also looking into affidavit and lien (I'll update one of my current...matters with this info) I came across Solutions Empowerment (any opinions welcome) and have subscribed £50-£60 I think p/yr. It also had 3 days free trial.
That said, there is a good webinar on their covering PNs.
I disagree with profiteering but understand some things need funding, so if you decide to join here is my affiliate link anything I discover I'll help where I can www.solutionsempowerment.online/share/J8MM3ysMdnv2d-De
Their vimeo account recently was terminated (some breach of freedom to speak!) So I downloaded the PN video for safe keeping Wink
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jkDyE5tYIBRD4CFuQxyo5cjxKExs0wza/view?usp=sharing
Again, any please host correctly if needed and let me know if any issues

Just noticed this...seems fitting to keep things together
LionsShare wrote:More on the title
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/billofexchange.asp

What Is a Bill of Exchange?

A bill of exchange is a written order used primarily in international trade that binds one party to pay a fixed sum of money to another party on demand or at a predetermined date. Bills of exchange are similar to checks and promissory notes—they can be drawn by individuals or banks and are generally transferable by endorsements.

How a Bill of Exchange Works

A bill of exchange transaction can involve up to three parties. The drawee is the party that pays the sum specified by the bill of exchange. The payee is the one who receives that sum. The drawer is the party that obliges the drawee to pay the payee. The drawer and the payee are the same entity unless the drawer transfers the bill of exchange to a third-party payee. This is usually done by previous agreement also known as A4V.

Unlike a check, however, a bill of exchange is a written document outlining a debtor's indebtedness to a creditor. It's frequently used in international trade to pay for goods or services. While a bill of exchange is not a contract itself, the involved parties can use it to fulfill the terms of a contract. It can specify that payment is due on demand or at a specified future date. It's often extended with credit terms, such as 90 days. As well, a bill of exchange must be accepted by the drawee to be valid.

Transfer by Endorsement
https://www.investopedia.com/terms/e/endorsement.asp

What Is an Endorsement?

Endorsement is a term that has various definitions depending on the context of its use. For example, a signature authorizing the legal transfer of a negotiable instrument between parties is an endorsement. Endorsements can be amendments to contracts or documents such as life insurance policies or driver's licenses. A public declaration of support for a person, product, or service is also an endorsement. For example, a WNBA player endorsing shoes in a commercial.

Please feel free to have more a look around the site listed in this thread, you may find there are other points of interest.

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sat Aug 01, 2020 9:32 pm

itheman wrote:(2)Where in a bill drawer and drawee are the same person, or where the drawee is a fictitious person or a person not having capacity to contract, the holder may treat the instrument, at his option, either as a bill of exchange or as a promissory note.[/i]
???
sounds like a utility bill tear off slip to me? You?

At this point it has 'value', as with the tear off slip that has added value so treat it as a BOE or prom note its up to you. With added value, endorse it as you cannot do awt with it & discharge your utility bill.

There will be some confusing points to come out of this can you see what they are? More over though THEY will be having shenanigans with this over & over.

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Sat Aug 01, 2020 11:53 pm

LS, It's crazy when you look at it through our tainted eyes/perception. To me anyway.
Kinda see the discharging of liability work, it's all commerce out there so, one rule etc...

I'm trying to boil things down to their constitutional state/ meaning. All equal in law...you bill me for consulting I'll pay you with PN!
(Thought, if CSA paid with PN, they gotta pay out to claimant?)

This is perplexing because of all the "corrupt swindle" from the banks...for years/generations.

i would like to try this (afterall if any count of fraud, there's plenty against the banks/federal reserve banking) with a sophisticated/educated attempt.
Learning curve, protect the arse first then move forward?

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sun Aug 02, 2020 1:39 pm

itheman hi,

I know its all quite perplexing.

"protect 1's a*se 1st then move forward", sound advice could not have put any better myself.

OK to matters a fore, if you want to try this then by all means RESEARCH 1st, there is no substitution as fore warned is fore armed. Its quite a simple process & soem of the concepts really are mind blowing - very simple - & really a leap of faith. By all means read what you think you require from my section on utiltities & ask questions, yes no doubt you will have loads.

Good luck.

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

itheman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Sun Aug 02, 2020 4:53 pm

Hi LS,

Sounds like you've been looking deep, nice one.

The PN to cash-in at bank is my real desire...we ALL deserve some payback from the fractional reserve bankers.
Can you send/post a link please to utilities
cheers

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:51 pm

LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:53 pm

From my own conclusions as prom notes & BOE(s) have to be stamped that's what the cashier's stamp is for, sort of.

Think about it, if as every time a tear off slip is presented a Public Notary is going to whitness each & everyone one then it is going to be a rite pain in the arse, so why not simply have the slip stamped at the post office or pay point by the cashier (in black ink)? Much easier?

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:37 pm

i've heard stamped, signed and sealed all valid for "document" proof of authenticity, thus no need for a notary.

It's covered in the webinar video how to "get it signed" (and delivered). If cashier /from Post Master General! - winner surely.

So too right...
LionsShare wrote:
Think about it, if as every time a tear off slip is presented a Public Notary is going to whitness each & everyone one then it is going to be a rite pain in the arse, so why not simply have the slip stamped at the post office or pay point by the cashier (in black ink)? Much easier?

So how do DCAs cash then? Some license presumably?

Last edited by itheman on Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sent early)

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:54 am

itheman wrote:So how do DCAs cash then? Some license presumably?
Not too sure as if DCA get involved as I have had, I do NOT give into DCA for them to do anything with!

Last edited by LionsShare on Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : addeed had)
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:07 am

If some have missed my comments earlier about the cashier's stamp, here is my take on it.

I think by having your own "stamp" & using it instead of the PO stamp that is the achilles heels for them. There was a different vid on YT that has been taken down & I did not down load it myself, wish I had. In that the presenter showed by using his own Trust Estate Stamp the water company in question (Yorkshire Water) ran off & would not have anything to do with the presenter.

I am at more or less the same position with water, they will not have awt to do with me & am consequently in a state of 'limbo' but for now its up to the people in that water Co how to proceed next. Have not had a new 'bill' for close to 1 year at time of writing. I could get in touch but that may be establishing joinder. As I have been told by the people in water Co there is no contract or agreement then why would I establish that?

I do NOT have my own Trust Estate Stamp.

(1570)
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:42 pm

LionsShare wrote:
itheman wrote:So how do DCAs cash then? Some license presumably?
Not too sure as if DCA get involved as I have had, I do NOT give into DCA for them to do anything with!

im mentioning a DCA as example/a sector of corporations that would, i assume be able to accept, therefore cash a PN?

The Stamp makes sense, bank cashiers used to stamp cheques (i think) or something.
So the tear off slip is payment slip, only has value if it's accepted. Or ignored. Or returned. So must be rebutted (as only/correctly done would be by "no contract" so void?), which they (the instrument creators) can't rebut an offer of payment/PN.

So, if the payment instrument ie PN is made out to person a (drawee (receiver)) from person b (bill drawer(payer)) and stamped by person b, then person a could legally take to a bank where the instrument (PN in this case) should be cashed and balance in person a bank account should reflect this?

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:30 pm

This should have the volume on it now

Banker admits they are breaking the law if they don't accept a Promissory Note
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uUB-gyTO_WbvfY0ULN1zXTdepkX9KKbU/view?usp=sharing

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:41 pm

itheman wrote:So the tear off slip is payment slip, only has value if it's accepted.
It simply has added value - there are numbers pre-written in the thick black box.
itheman wrote:Or ignored. Or returned.
???
itheman wrote:So must be rebutted (as only/correctly done would be by "no contract" so void?), which they (the instrument creators) can't rebut an offer of payment/PN.
There is NO contract or agreement, what you have is simply a Public Debt that must be discharged & the only way to reduce Public Debt is to reduce it with your signiture - use your credit!
itheman wrote:So, if the payment instrument ie PN is made out to person a (drawee (receiver)) from person b (bill drawer(payer)) and stamped by person b, then person a could legally take to a bank where the instrument (PN in this case) should be cashed and balance in person a bank account should reflect this?
It may & I will agree to a point the Mr. Mrs. etc Person Name appears to be the drawee (the 1 who receives the 'bill' as they will have a bank account to draw funds from to discharge the 'bill') if you read the thread below it will explain better what you are looking for.

https://goodf.forumotion.com/t4239-tear-off-slip-relateing-to-a-bill-of-exchange-boe

No to answer your question the Drawee is the corporate bank (they will hold the Credit Account), the Mr. Mrs. etc Person Name, try to cash the tear off slip & see what happens. If you are able to cash it then you are now liable as the funds have been released to you to discharge the 'bill'.

The Payee eventually will be Util' Co' but can you tell me who the Drawer is (there is a clue further up in this thread!)? If you were to sign the space for a signature & date it, then quite arguably you could be the Drawer but what is missing? Remember leave the tear off slip alone do not write on it.

LS

Last edited by LionsShare on Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added 'there is a clue further up in this thread!')
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:43 pm

itheman wrote:This should have the volume on it now

Banker admits they are breaking the law if they don't accept a Promissory Note
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uUB-gyTO_WbvfY0ULN1zXTdepkX9KKbU/view?usp=sharing
Goes to show how crooked they are, this is quite an old vid, totally agree.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:56 am

Here is the promissory note webinar download link, it will only be active for a week - expires 12,08,20
https://we.tl/t-uYOKLSVPa4

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

WiteTaurian likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:59 am

itheman, thank you for sharing what you have.

following the narrative from your webinar if you now have a basic comprehension of prom notes, the presenter makes use of prom notes to discharge the liability of various PUBLIC obligations (debt, but do not forget there is no real debt because we can only dis/charge). Please read below & you may find it interesting but read with some vigor as it is written in medieval English:

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/aep/Cha1/3/1

That from thenceforth no person should be compelled to make any Loanes to the King against his will because such Loanes were against reason and the franchise of the Land, And by other Lawes of this Realme it is provided, that none should be charged by any charge or Imposicion called a Benevolence nor by such like Charge by which the Statutes before mencioned and other the good Lawes and Statutes of this Realme your Subjects have inherited this Freedome That they should [X3not] be compelled to contribute to any Taxe Tallage Ayde or other like Charge not sett by comon consent in Parliament.

ultimatly can any 'official' prove applicable obligation of Statute, Acts & man?

Can anyone find enabling legislation that states man must fill in a tax return or pay taxes? Will also apply to the up coming electoral role forms.

With utilities there is no need for a prom note as there is consideration to discharge the obligation attached at the bottom of the bill. The tear off slip.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by WiteTaurian Wed Aug 05, 2020 9:21 pm

itheman wrote:Here is the promissory note webinar download link, it will only be active for a week - expires 12,08,20
https://we.tl/t-uYOKLSVPa4

Hay thanks dude this is a great resource

Much obliged freeman Wink cheers

WiteTaurian
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next