Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Parents to face £130.00 fines for driving their children to school under SHOCK new SCHEME
by Svetlana Today at 9:33 pm

» Police PC Numbers
by Phillpots Today at 8:43 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Today at 8:34 pm

» The HMRC Tax Fraud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCBHmK2PW7M
by ceylon Today at 8:09 pm

» Mortgage Securitization - Research In Progress
by Waffle Today at 7:43 pm

» They're Done! Checkmate - We Win! Ken O'Keefe's Solution!
by Society of the Spectacle Today at 7:39 pm

» THE CENSUS, ARE YOU IN THEIR WAREHOUSE? BC, SECURITISATION
by Waffle Today at 7:27 pm

» A good judge at work
by Society of the Spectacle Today at 7:07 pm

» Tonight Andy Young will be standing in for Ade Hardy who is not well and he will be talking with Leigh Ravenscroft fresh from his latest visit to the Royal
by ceylon Today at 6:38 pm

» Judith's Story, More Corruption, Police Collousion, Baliffs Gone Wild & STEALING By Security Guards
by ceylon Today at 6:19 pm

» YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHATS GOING ON
by ceylon Today at 6:18 pm

» Colin worrall exposing the corrupt hull councils elections & missing millions
by ceylon Today at 5:51 pm

» judge dismissed my hand written defence statement i disbaled on my own he abused me, i noone to type up
by Whymeok Today at 5:07 pm

» UK Column
by ceylon Today at 4:16 pm

» Liability Order in Respect of Council Tax....
by LionsShare Today at 3:59 pm

» The State of The World
by toolapcblack Today at 2:35 pm

» Hi Annie from YT Annie logical channel
by Society of the Spectacle Today at 1:02 pm

» Court
by Whymeok Today at 12:34 pm

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by handle Today at 11:24 am

» TO ALL GUESTS VIEWING THIS SITE
by nopcnhushmail Today at 11:13 am

» Troy Mortgage Workshop Nottingham 15 July 2017
by actinglikeabanker Yesterday at 11:50 pm

» Global/world Citizen - Research In Progress
by actinglikeabanker Yesterday at 10:53 pm

» UK people apparently linking Birth cert trust account to paypal
by iamani Yesterday at 5:45 pm

» How to Grow Garlic
by Lopsum Yesterday at 3:19 pm

» How to Build Pallet Couches
by assassin Yesterday at 2:13 pm

» Tid-bits, Nuggets and Pearls
by iamani Yesterday at 1:30 pm

» Lowell Portfolio......CCJ Obtained..!
by catchablackrat Yesterday at 12:42 pm

» Hello and Capquest
by daveiron Yesterday at 5:38 am

» Yes, There Is a Government Troll Training Program https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-gX8CGceoE
by ceylon Yesterday at 2:33 am

» Creating Energy-Wind
by assassin Yesterday at 2:26 am

» Residence and Domicile
by Candor Yesterday at 12:20 am

» Yes, There Is a Government Troll Training Program-The Art of Deception
by Phillpots Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:36 pm

» RIP Chester
by Awoken2 Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:27 pm

» UK judge blocks £14bn class action suit against Mastercard
by jss64 Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:38 pm

» The Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims is made by the Master of the Rolls as Head of Civil Justice. The Protocol comes into force on 1 October 2017
by Jinxer Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:22 pm

» HOW TO DEAL WITH A POLICE INTERVIEW 1 fixed
by iamani Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:37 pm

» CCA Clarification
by 1215kent Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:08 pm

what happened to the "pay by endorcment" thing???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

what happened to the "pay by endorcment" thing???

Post by Worldpower on Fri May 26, 2017 1:34 pm

youtube.com/watch?v=_QnQerNu_v8

this was talked about 2 years ago.

Does it still work or did they shut down that too?

Worldpower
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Re: what happened to the "pay by endorcment" thing???

Post by man on Fri May 26, 2017 2:27 pm

The below video seems to be the last word about it.

man
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by landlubber on Mon May 29, 2017 1:38 pm

With the greatest of respect to both Paul and Mark, and I mean it too, this way to settle debts to the utility companies doesn't work. Yes, it is a cheque and it is credit, but the companies sending them out want to be paid several times and not just the once. Now, if I'm wrong, then I'll throw out a challenge. Tell me of anyone who has successfully settle a utility bill by this means and are continuing to do so and not just having the utility company hold off while they think of a way round their little scam.
Even Paul and Kevin must have bills pilling up while they wait for the companies to take them to the county court? I have done this myself and religiously followed their way of attempting to settle, but with no joy whatsoever. All who have known me over the years know that I tried very hard to settle one way or another, but without any luck. I even photocopied each and every slip returned to these companies, so I have proof that I have attempted to settle...there is only one way out of this bloody mess, and you need to look elsewhere to see what I'm talking about. If I've upset anyone here with this message, believe me when I say this, I've taken all of these means of getting out of debt in good faith, but enough is enough...

landlubber
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Mon May 29, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi Landlubber, from my perspective have followed what both Kevin & Paul did from their experience. To date for me have heard nothing in about 4 months but this for me may be early days. Have paid gas & leccy by endorsement back in Feb, sent evidence of the slip being a commercial instrument – simply heard NOTHING! Don’t know if this is the calm before the storm or something else have not contemplated.

I don’t know your situation but to me it stands to reason these companies want paying over & over so they will not give up until… However in the video referred above, as you say the bills keep coming but the presenters have stated they ignore as the companies ignore them, so the next question “what is to be done?”

All the best.

LionsShare
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by man on Mon May 29, 2017 4:23 pm

If you send a S.A.R for all data, there maybe some internal data/text about you that could give a hint as to what might be going on.

man
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by landlubber on Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:57 pm

@LionsShare wrote:Hi Landlubber, from my perspective have followed what both Kevin & Paul did from their experience. To date for me have heard nothing in about 4 months but this for me may be early days. Have paid gas & leccy by endorsement back in Feb, sent evidence of the slip being a commercial instrument – simply heard NOTHING! Don’t know if this is the calm before the storm or something else have not contemplated.

I don’t know your situation but to me it stands to reason these companies want paying over & over so they will not give up until… However in the video referred above, as you say the bills keep coming but the presenters have stated they ignore as the companies ignore them, so the next question “what is to be done?”

All the best.

LionsShare

Interesting, lionsshare...I've been paying my leccy by endorsement since last year...but now things look to be coming to a head. I now intend to force their hand to accept that the so-called bill has been settled.

Just out of interest, precisely what evidence did you supply to show that the slip is a commercial instrument?

Further, these utility companies state that they send us bills, yet it is clear to me and no doubt many of the local idiots too, that they are not sending bills, but rather cheques for settlement. It is my opinion that they cannot call nor title their statements BILL without committing fraud. As I see it, we ordinary folks are non commercial customers, whereas only commercial customers can be charged for their commercial use of these utilities. Now, if anyone thinks otherwise, then speak up and let us know why you think otherwise just to put matters straight.

Cheers LionsShare

landlubber
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by LionsShare on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:22 pm

@landlubber wrote:Just out of interest, precisely what evidence did you supply to show that the slip is a commercial instrument?

Further, these utility companies state that they send us bills, yet it is clear to me and no doubt many of the local idiots too, that they are not sending bills, but rather cheques for settlement. It is my opinion that they cannot call nor title their statements BILL without committing fraud. As I see it, we ordinary folks are non commercial customers, whereas only commercial customers can be charged for their commercial use of these utilities. Now, if anyone thinks otherwise, then speak up and let us know why you think otherwise just to put matters straight.

Cheers LionsShare
Hi LL,

sent this:

https://www.chequeandcredit.co.uk/banking-industry/other-clearings/credit-clearing-and-bank-giro-credits

"Bank giro credits can also be found in the back of chequebooks and are used by customers to pay cash or cheques into their own bank accounts. In addition, they are used by banks to collect donations for charity appeals such as Children in Need. A joint giro credit is one that has been issued by a biller and it can be used to pay a bill either at a bank, in which case it will be cleared through the inter-bank credit clearing, or at a branch of the Post Office.  The joint giro credit is addressed to Santander (UK) plc and has the words ‘TRANSCASH’ printed on it, as well as the words ‘bank giro credit’ and the money mark logo."

Admitadley it is rather flimsey but never the less if you read the whole of the linked page it is more about what you do not see. They don't tell you specifically it is a Commercial Instrument & does not have to be accompanied with cash/cheque but go out of thier way to say the opposite about a normal Bank Giro Slip.

All I did was print off that page & underline "it can be used to pay a bill". So far NOTHING as of 14/06/2017. hope this helps? As I said last it may be the calm before the storm for me though. Please keep in touch & tell me how you get on.

regards

LS
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:29 pm

@honeyaisle wrote:The street address is a commercial address. Use one to receive a service ie water gas electric phone sky internet etc and it shows up on the system that it is open for business. Doesn't matter whether the service is used or not the address is open for business.

Ever bought something on the internet with a card well the page always asks for Billing Address as a separate thing to a delivery address. The clue is in the name.

By simply sending the 2 different types of giro credit that for me distinguishes between commercial & non commercial. Others have had the 2 different types sent as they are further down the road than me. However watch those yt vids "pay by endorsement", that for me says most!
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi LL,

OK this applies to Danish system but it may be of some help!

http://www.sydbank.com/inc/pdf/omsydbank/BTL/v1/Kreditorregler%20for%20det%20faelles%20indbetalingssystem%20version%20v1%20-%20uk.pdf

"The Joint Giro System allows the creditor to collect debts from his debtors by
means of a giro form prepared by the creditor. The giro form is sent to the
debtor either as a paper giro form or as an electronic giro form.                              
The term ”financial institution” will be
applied to the financial institutions and
their branches (including post offices) which have concluded an agreement to
accept giro forms."
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by landlubber on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Wow!!! Thanks LionsShare. Now this is something that I can work with and the first time that I've been aware of it. It strikes me that even the Danes are not going to use a system that's not more or less universal. Well, I hope that I'm right. Much appreciated. Very Happy

landlubber
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum