» Protest Section
by Jinxer Yesterday at 10:36 pm

» Threat of court action
by Ithesoul Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» THE CENSUS, ARE YOU IN THEIR WAREHOUSE? BC, SECURITISATION
by iamani Yesterday at 10:18 pm

» TO ALL GUESTS VIEWING THIS SITE
by Lopsum Yesterday at 10:02 pm

» Liability Order in Respect of Council Tax....
by iamani Yesterday at 9:10 pm

» judge dismissed my hand written defence statement i disbaled on my own he abused me, i noone to type up
by Whymeok Yesterday at 8:32 pm

» Judith's Story, More Corruption, Police Collousion, Baliffs Gone Wild & STEALING By Security Guards
by MikeThomas Yesterday at 5:42 pm

» UK Column
by ceylon Yesterday at 3:53 pm

» Wine Making
by Lopsum Yesterday at 1:24 pm

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Yesterday at 1:15 pm

» How to grow parsnips
by assassin Yesterday at 2:23 am

» DIY Hydroponic Garden Tower - The ULTIMATE hydroponic system growing over 100 plants in 10 sq feet
by assassin Yesterday at 2:22 am

» How to grow potatoes in bags
by assassin Yesterday at 2:18 am

» Aztec farming, The Chinampa System
by assassin Yesterday at 2:15 am

» Parents to face £130.00 fines for driving their children to school under SHOCK new SCHEME
by assassin Yesterday at 1:46 am

» The HMRC Tax Fraud https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCBHmK2PW7M
by LionsShare Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:07 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:34 pm

» They're Done! Checkmate - We Win! Ken O'Keefe's Solution!
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:39 pm

» A good judge at work
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:07 pm

» Tonight Andy Young will be standing in for Ade Hardy who is not well and he will be talking with Leigh Ravenscroft fresh from his latest visit to the Royal
by ceylon Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:38 pm

» YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHATS GOING ON
by ceylon Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:18 pm

» Colin worrall exposing the corrupt hull councils elections & missing millions
by ceylon Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:51 pm

» The State of The World
by toolapcblack Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:35 pm

» Hi Annie from YT Annie logical channel
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:02 pm

» Court
by Whymeok Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:34 pm

» Troy Mortgage Workshop Nottingham 15 July 2017
by actinglikeabanker Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:50 pm

» Global/world Citizen - Research In Progress
by actinglikeabanker Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:53 pm

» UK people apparently linking Birth cert trust account to paypal
by iamani Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:45 pm

» How to Grow Garlic
by Lopsum Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:19 pm

» How to Build Pallet Couches
by assassin Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:13 pm

» Tid-bits, Nuggets and Pearls
by iamani Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:30 pm

» Lowell Portfolio......CCJ Obtained..!
by catchablackrat Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:42 pm

» Hello and Capquest
by daveiron Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:38 am

» Yes, There Is a Government Troll Training Program https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-gX8CGceoE
by ceylon Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:33 am

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Post by daveiron on Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:29 am

The bigger picture.

https://youtu.be/-ONbd4DB4fE

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:18 pm

Grenfell Meeting, About 1 minute in , it starts to get Juicy,
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Sun's Response

Post by Awoken2 on Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:42 pm

I have just got off the phone to the Sun and their response was absolutely staggering.

I get connected to Hannah on the news desk and inform her that I have got some information in relation to the story they ran on 15th June about Pat, the man who allegedly caught a 4 year old child who was thrown from a sixth story window.
The excitement in Hanna's voice raised considerably making it more than obvious that they were still in the dark about Pat's identity. I asked Hannah to get a pen.

I then spelled out the name Oluwaseun Nesky Talabi very slowly ensuring that Hannah had the correct spelling.
Hannah then asks me how I know Olu, was he a personal friend? I replied that I knew him from watching the BBC news coverage as he has done a lot of interviews over the past couple of weeks.
Hannah then said they were aware of Olu but this was NOT the same person that was in their story.

I asked Hannah if she had seen the pictures printed on the Sun's news website on the 15th of June to which she says she hasn't. I then asked Hannah to look at the pictures and compare them to pictures of Olu and I would call back in ten minutes to see if she could see the similarity.

I tried speaking to Hannah a couple of times but she was unavailable for over an hour.
After finally getting through I asked Hannah her opinion. Her response was that although they do look similar they could not be the same person and any similarity was purely coincidental.

I then asked Hanna if I could speak to any of the three reporters or photographer who produced the story as I wanted to ask them where they got their information from. Hannah said this wasn't possible and just because a reporters name is on a story it doesn't necessarily mean they were at the scene at the time.... REALLY?

I then asked about the photographer who took the pictures, Hannah was now sounding a little panicky, the phone goes quite for a moment, I think Hannah is needing some help...

In a nutshell this is the Sun's response.

The information they were given came from a neighbour who knew Pat, they didn't get any other information about the neighbour or any contact details. So the information came from an anonymous third party and this was not verified.

The photographs were not taken by a Sun photographer and were taken by an eye witness who again remains anonymous.

I asked Hannah if it was common practice to print a story with information gained from anonymous and unverified sources and print them as fact as this would be a sure fire way of creating fake news.
Hannah then explains that The Sun take any complaints very seriously and have their own department for anyone who isn't happy with their reporting. I declined to take them up on this offer and instead said I would be contacting IPSO , at this point Hannah hung up!

Fake news at it's very worst!
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:12 pm

Well done, so they kind of Admitted their story was bollix

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:33 am

Unfortunately I didn't have the facility to record the conversation but feel free to call their newsdesk to hear their pathetic justification yourselves by ringing...

DO you know Pat? Call our news desk on 020 7782 4100

Bear in mind it is illegal to record a conversation without consent of both parties so they would need to be informed the call was recorded.

Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:52 am

Re recording.
You can get around that, as with most corporations the first contact on the phone is usually a machine .Its at that point you inform them that you are recording .If they choose to have a machine talk to you thats their problem ,you have informed them.

Also on the subject of recording ,I cannot recommend enough the True Call system .fantastic piece of kit.

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:56 pm

How does it work with a mobile?

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:03 pm

Hi Handle,

its for landlines .

The same applies if you can record with your mobile ,its usually a machine that tells you calls may be recorded ,so tell their machine you are recording.

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:45 pm

I wish I would have recorded it but didn't want to tell them they were being recorded as this may have influenced their response in some way.

Meanwhile our friend Annie Logical seems to have found a more sinister link to Mr Frank Lowy, mentioned much earlier in this thread.

https://youtu.be/78afA0K3QpM
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jul 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Handle I hope you don't mind b ut I've posted the links from your post from the Sun and BBC news in the comments section for Annie to see for herself, I think she could give it a lot more exposure. Great find my friend.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by actinglikeabanker on Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:57 pm

Hey, with regards to recording a call, you do not need permission if the automated voice claims 'all call's may be recorded for legal or training purposes', or similar. In the same nature if you were to be the 'first' one to state you may record a call and the other party recorded without advising you also.

There is no contemptuous argument under the law in these presumed situations.

Personally, I like to let them talk freely, without stating I am recording, even if they forget, or are not informed through delegation that they are also recording.

If there is no presumption of a recording taking place then, in this situation, you would need to express you are recording as there are legal protections for this.

This does not cover all situations though, for example if you are being discriminated against and you reported it to your employer and they did not act, and then you were to secretly record a meeting and you were discriminated against again, you would be able to use it as evidence.

Last edited by actinglikeabanker on Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a bit more context)
actinglikeabanker
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:22 pm

https://youtu.be/U8A8KgBV6J4

I would just like to highlight the glaring inconsistencies in this man's version of events.

1. I was lying on the bed with my girlfriend and 4 year old daughter ....  What at 1.30 am?

2. I heard fire, fire, fire so I got up and woke everybody else up and they got dressed into their clothes..... So you all sleep in the same bed then?

3. So I got some towels for my Mrs to put around the door and got some water so she could wet the towels... So I'm assuming there are big gaps around the door to the doorframes then?

4. So I went to the window, because I was on the 14th floor... Just reinforcing the 14th floor bit for no reason other than hopeful plausibility.

5. So I shouted out of the window help, help, help I have a baby in here and the people below said don't worry stay inside and somebody will save you.... Is that the right advice to give somebody in that situation?

6. I went around to the kitchen and saw the building burning... Unnecessary detail

7. From my kitchen I could see the roof burning.... I don't think that's possible

8. I took 14 bedsheets... Yes you would have definitely been counting the bed sheets as you would obviously need 1 bed sheet per floor.

9. I tied it all together and around a window.... What type of window can you tie a bedsheet around secure enough to support a man and a four year old child?

10. And I actually went through the window.... A high rise building will not have windows which open wide enough sorry.

11. I asked my partner to pass my daughter... Whilst your hanging out of a 14 storey window suspended by 14 bedsheets?

12. I got a cloth and tied my daughter behind my back and everything yea?...an abundance of bedsheets and cloths for a family of 3...who sleep in 1 bed.

13. Fire brigade came and brought 4 people to my apartment as they thought my apartment would be the safest place ... And who made that assessment in a fire engulfed building?

14. Then they tried to stop me coming to through the window again...but the fire brigade have just said your place is safe.

15. One of the men's faces was covered in smoke... Do you mean soot?

16. I took him in the front room, sat him down, I knew he was going to die anyway.... Why did you give him a full medical examination?

17. Another mother and 2 year old child in my house my neighbour Zaynub... Generic term used before name.

18. Then the fire brigade came in again, they had brought the people in already.... Just reiterating the important points.

19. They told us to run and get out... That is not fire brigade protocols for rescuing people from a burning building.

20. Whilst I was running I hit my head on the wall coz it's all dark and you can't see anything... And your running head first around the place?

21.We managed to find the escape route coz everything was dark... Obviously.

22. My girlfriend kept dropping down the stairs coz the stairs were slippery... Just been mopped no doubt

23. My daughter thought she was going to die, I thought I was going to die because we were on the 14th floor... don't forget what floor you were on, it's important.

24. When I got to the 3rd floor there was a fireman there... Apparently they were telling other residents they couldn't get passed the 2nd floor on a different video.

25. Zaynub and her son and my neighbour never made it out... And how would you know that? The fire brigade were up there remember?

26. It's not really affecting me now but I feel it's going to affect me in the future... A compensation statement only.

27 Most of the injuries I have are smoke inhalation, a bump on my head and a scratch on my arm... I know I look remarkably well don't I?

His body language and facial expressions completely opposing his narrative. If you look closely you will see his front two teeth are not the same colour as the rest, they are dentures which were missing in The Sun's staged photos.

This man is a fraud.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:55 am

Hi dave, good info from annie logics.
However my spidey sense about her is bothering me as did the peaky saku chap.
The reason us that i decided to look at some other annie logic videos like vaccines. Her info was good but she seemed to struggle with even reading the names of the advanced chemical compounds and sounded like she was reading from a script.....
Now it may be that someone else is behind her or she is employed by someone, and that motivation makes me suspicious.
A few years ago there was a person called annie machon (nothing to do with this annie) who used to appear at the truth movement lectures. She was an ardent truther and appeared on edge media tv saying her and her partner were fleeing from their employers ,m15 and were hiding out in europe somewhere. Hiwever a year later i saw her as an on site reporter on bbc news at ten, so clearly not hiding

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:58 am

Hi Handle,

Yes i was never taken in by Annie Machon & Shayler was it? just a gut feeling really.

I do however hold a lot more store by Annie Logical ,I realise she collates her research from other sources but she does link to those sources .I do however trust her sincerity. (in as much as you can trust any info on the net)

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:30 pm

I've followed Annie for a while and she mentions 2 people occasionally,
One is Bessie Totton ,
and here is her blog,
https://thewizardofozandtheolympics.blogspot.com.es/

And sometimes a researcher called Sandra Barr,
Lot's of odd connections.
Dr DEE connections to Manchester for example,
too many for coincidence methinks.
http://truthseeker444.blogspot.com.es/
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:02 pm

First I would like to apologise if my last post on this thread appeared a bit flippant but after watching numerous interviews with these people it just made me very angry.

Handle, earlier in this thread I mentioned how the Westfield Centre appeared in a lot of the early reporting by the BBC.

On further investigation I've come across this website which includes an hour long interview with a chap called Ole Dammegard. At 25 minutes in he says something very interesting which concurs with what I noticed at the time.

The second link is to one of the companies mentioned in the interview. I would be grateful if anybody can explain what this company is actually offering as a service as I find there wording a little ambiguous.

https://youtu.be/NWW6DNIn7vc

https://bellpottinger.com/

Thanks

Last edited by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected auto correct (twice))
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:32 pm

I see what you mean,interesting choice of wording throughout ,

"tell effective stories & run creative campaigns. Crisis preparation & management. International commercial & political affairs. Disruptive challenges ."

Ole Dammegard is the best researcher i have found to date ,He also predicted the westminster bombing .He has his own youtube channel ,lots of info there.

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:50 pm

I've only come across him today for the first time Dave but his work is very impressive.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:20 pm

I once remember watching a YT video, the title escapes me, which mentioned the name Crisis-Solutions as a possible perpetrators of the Manchester Arena bombing. In the comments section there was an interesting argument.

The poster was proposing that on Crisis-Solutions website there was a picture of numerous clocks and the time on all the clocks read 9.11 but in reverse. There were plenty of people arguing that the clock was showing the time 10.09 as they saw it but the positioning of the hands was enough to cause contention. If you scroll to the bottom of their home page you can see for yourselves.

And I also recall reading that the next staged event would be an attack on Big Ben.

Well low and behold if you click on their site map there is a very very interesting picture. It's a picture of Big Ben with some very dark clouds above it... whatever could that be telling us?... Time will tell eh?

http://www.crisis-solutions.com/sitemap/
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 1:53 pm

If anybody is still interested in this anymore, as scary as it is, all research I have done points to this being very accurate.

https://everydayconcerned.net/2017/06/21/sevensoulutionaries-media-network-mass-awakenings-to-satanic-london-false-flag-terror-burning-questions-on-grenfell-tower-inferno/?wref=tp
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:03 pm

Hi Awoken2

You're like a dog with a bone - good on you fella.

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:25 pm

Good post awoken2.

lets keep chewing on this bone......there is more to this than meets the eye.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:08 pm

A common theme in these staged events are that the buildings all have recently undergone "renovations". I wonder how the Houses of Parliament renovations are coming along?

When you see the word catastrophic... Take note!

This is an excerpt from  The Independent dated 10th March 2017

"MPs urged to leave Houses of Parliament for six years so it can be repaired
'The risk of catastrophic failure is high and growing with every month that passes: fire, water, penetration, sewage inundation, comprehensive electrical failure or some other mechanical breakdown are among the most likely causes'"

Hidden in plain sight me thinks.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:21 pm

More exposure Handle, for a minute I was beginning to think nobody else could see it/was bothered .

The bigger thing here to think about is that the media are trying to manipulate the masses through blatant propaganda. You have to ask the question why? What is their ultimate objective?

As time goes by please don't allow this event not to matter because it does.

https://youtu.be/JLtzHOBJN5g
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:56 pm

has anyone seen annie logicals research https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAnalogical/videos

uncovering the familiar links and ties to crisis actors of the "heroes"
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum