Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» How to Grow Garlic
by honeyaisle Today at 8:10 am

» Hello and Capquest
by daveiron Today at 5:38 am

» Yes, There Is a Government Troll Training Program https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-gX8CGceoE
by ceylon Today at 2:33 am

» Creating Energy-Wind
by assassin Today at 2:26 am

» They're Done! Checkmate - We Win! Ken O'Keefe's Solution!
by ceylon Today at 1:12 am

» Residence and Domicile
by Candor Today at 12:20 am

» Yes, There Is a Government Troll Training Program-The Art of Deception
by Phillpots Yesterday at 9:36 pm

» RIP Chester
by Awoken2 Yesterday at 9:27 pm

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Yesterday at 9:10 pm

» Liability Order in Respect of Council Tax....
by Candor Yesterday at 6:42 pm

» Tid-bits, Nuggets and Pearls
by iamani Yesterday at 6:23 pm

» Mortgage Securitization - Research In Progress
by actinglikeabanker Yesterday at 5:59 pm

» UK judge blocks £14bn class action suit against Mastercard
by jss64 Yesterday at 5:38 pm

» The Pre-Action Protocol for Debt Claims is made by the Master of the Rolls as Head of Civil Justice. The Protocol comes into force on 1 October 2017
by Jinxer Yesterday at 5:22 pm

» Troy Mortgage Workshop Nottingham 15 July 2017
by Boudica Yesterday at 5:06 pm

» Parents to face £130.00 fines for driving their children to school under SHOCK new SCHEME
by ceylon Yesterday at 4:30 pm

» HOW TO DEAL WITH A POLICE INTERVIEW 1 fixed
by iamani Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» CCA Clarification
by 1215kent Yesterday at 2:08 pm

» Cancer Act 1939
by toolapcblack Yesterday at 11:34 am

» DCA and ME
by LionsShare Yesterday at 10:21 am

» Basic guide to forum posting
by daveiron Yesterday at 8:48 am

» The Kol Nidre
by actinglikeabanker Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:10 pm

» How To Spot A Liar
by actinglikeabanker Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:28 pm

» British Gas to pay customers £1.1m compensation
by daveiron Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:17 pm

» UK Column
by ceylon Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:48 pm

» Linkin Park Singer Hoax death
by toolapcblack Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:47 pm

» Hi. Need help/advice
by Alfiebertilini270907 Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:35 am

» hi all
by assassin Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:01 pm

» Company selling accounts to Debt collector--although not in debt!
by actinglikeabanker Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:39 pm

» NOTTINGHAM CRIMINAL CARTEL WASTE BILLIONS SO THEY CAN INCREASE THE ILLEGAL AND UNLAWFUL COUNCIL TAX
by ceylon Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:40 pm

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by actinglikeabanker Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:37 pm

» My Council Tax Experience
by actinglikeabanker Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:59 pm

» PRA Group
by MEMEGIRL Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:42 pm

» Sheriffs Office and Denial of access Notice
by Ausk Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:07 am

» HMRC SELL DEBTS ?
by MEMEGIRL Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:36 am

» Does anyone know how to get in touch with Tiggy?
by daveiron Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:07 am

» Buddha Dharma - Buddhism
by actinglikeabanker Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:55 pm

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:02 pm

Hi Lopsum, just look back at this thread, all that information was here first.... It was a forumotion exclusive. study
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:12 pm

ok wasnt sure,lots to read:)
latest vid is about the double hero who saved his family then caught a child who was thrown, dunno if this is mentioned.sorry if it is.
i did invite annie  i dont know if she joined.
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:19 pm

We were all over this by page 5 of this thread Lopsum, it was me that put Annie onto this latest video.

I've put an official complaint into IPSO about this tawdry rag, just waiting on the outcome of their investigation.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:49 pm

Top and Right are
Oluwaseun Talabi,
and Bottom Left is supposed to be different guy called PAT !!
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:49 pm

If you are able to zoom in on his pics you can see he has a gold plate over his left lateral incisor in the Sun's pictures of Pat and in the picture the BBC used for Olu.

The Sun said this was coincidence, I said well you may be able to fool your everyday readers that's a given but anyone with the ability to see and think for themselves can see it's the same man.

I'm glad Annie done a video for it because even more people will see how the mainstream media is trying to con us.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:30 pm

Annie has got him riled & she is taking no sxxt

https://youtu.be/GYJ32l2jCf8

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:53 pm

Compare these two interviews. This guy hasn't got the credibility to sue anybody.
In the second interview the fire brigade brought an extra victim called Dennis. There are lots of discrepancies, too many to mention.

https://youtu.be/U8A8KgBV6J4

http://abcnews.go.com/International/improbable-escape-apt-113-haunts-grenfell-fire-survivors/story?id=48566944

Don't be fooled
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:56 pm

He might not have the credibility to sue anyone but he may have backers with very deep pockets. In litigation, when faced with a team of very expensive barristers and costs mount up, most people buckle.

The best position to be in this world is:
1) No assets.
2) Healthy.
3) preferably no attachments.
4) A positive mental attitude.
5) Don't intentionally do wrong or harm.

Then you will not fear litigation......

Having wealth leads to fear of loss.
Fear leads to bad health.
bad health speaks for itself and can affect everything you do IF YOU LET IT.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:57 pm

Hi all

Awoken2 - i wish I had your tenacity

Handle - you just described me to a 't' - and you're absolutely correct, it is the best....

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Spot on ,Handle.

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:35 am

@handle wrote:He might not have the credibility to sue anyone but he may have backers with very deep pockets. In litigation, when faced with a team of very expensive barristers and costs mount up, most people buckle.

The best position to be in this world is:
1) No assets.
2) Healthy.
3) preferably no attachments.
4) A positive mental attitude.
5) Don't intentionally do wrong or harm.

Then you will not fear litigation......

Having wealth leads to fear of loss.
Fear leads to bad health.
bad health speaks for itself and can affect everything you do IF YOU LET IT.

Well I've got four out of the five ticked off Handle so I will speak without fear.

Iamani, I'm just sick and tired of the lies that we are all supposed to believe. It needs exposing because if everybody just accepts it then things will get a lot lot worse.

In Annie Logical's latest video about her being threatened with legal action by Mr Talabi himself the comments section is being heavily censored. A comment came up accusing Annie of being an MI5 shill, I responded to it in a well fitting manner then both posts were removed. Other posts have also been removed.The view count is being adjusted down as well as up. Something fishy going on there, or is that normal for YouTube?
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:50 pm

A little more from Annie.

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Olu himself was saved and one hero died

Post by handle on Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:44 am

This is interesting
http://www.nairaland.com/3927804/syrian-refugees-rescued-nigerian-fire

Dangling from his 14th-floor window, Oluwaseun Talabi could hear people on the ground yelling up, urging him to climb back inside his apartment, No. 113, in the 24-story apartment building. A rope of knotted sheets hanging next to Oluwaseun didn’t reach the ground, more than 100 feet below.

“People were shouting, ‘Stay in your flat. They’re going to come and help. They’re going to come and help you,’” he says.

No, they’re not, Oluwaseun remembers thinking. “I wasn’t looking to die in there,” he told ABC News.

He survived, but at least 80 people died in the Grenfell Tower fire, and the death toll may rise. One month later, he’s still struggling to make sense of it all.

Survival mode

The fire, on June 14, had been burning for more than an hour by 2 a.m., and Oluwaseun was in “survival mode,” he says.

The Nigerian-born Oluwaseun, 30, looks strong and muscular, but he says he has lost a lot of weight since the blaze.

Hanging from the window ledge that morning, he asked his girlfriend, Rosemary, to hand him their 4-year-old daughter. He planned to climb down the sheets with the child in his arms. “But my daughter wasn’t having it,” he says, describing her as hysterical.

Flames had already shot up one side of the tower but were not yet visible from the family’s west-facing window. Investigators say a faulty refrigerator started the fire on the fourth floor before it spread to the top floor and, by about 2 a.m., began moving rapidly toward the west side of the building.

Just 15 minutes before Oluwaseun climbed out his window, a fire brigade arrived at apartment 113, not offering an escape route but ushering in five neighbors.

“‘Listen, your flat seems to be the safest flat at the moment,’” Oluwaseun says one of the firefighters told him. “‘We’ll be back,’ they said.”

“The Syrian refugees, they brought them into my flat,” Oluwaseun says, referring to brothers Mohammad and Omar Alhajali. “They brought an Irish guy, called Dennis ... Zainab, her 2-year-old son,” Oluweseun says, counting on his hand. “So there was eight of us altogether.”

Only four of them would escape apartment 113 alive during the chaos of the next two hours.

Grenfell Tower apartment 113

With his crying daughter still inside, Oluwaseun struggled to hoist himself back through the window; he wasn’t going down alone.

“Guess who helped me up? One of the guys that is dead,” Oluwaseun says, spitting out the word “dead.” “The Syrian guy and his brother pulled me back in because I couldn’t pull myself back in.”

One of the brothers, Mohammad, didn’t survive, and Oluwaseun slows his vivid narration of the night to note that Mohammad’s last act on earth, perhaps, was saving his life.

“The Syrian guy didn’t deserve to die,” Oluwaseun says. “I’m here, I could’ve died. I don’t deserve it.”

Mohammad, 23, lived with Omar, 25, and their best friend from Deraa, Syria, Mahmoud Alkarad, 25, next door in apartment 112.

Mahmoud happened to be out for the night, 10 minutes down the road when the fire started.

“I saw Mohammad. He was at the window,” Mahmoud, who arrived outside shortly after 1 a.m., says. He called Mohammad’s phone. “I said to him, ‘Where are you?’ ... ‘Just raise your hand’” so Mahmoud could identify him.

That was the last time Mahmoud ever saw Mohammad, raising his hand at the window. Mahmoud spent the next two hours desperately running from fireman to emergency responder, begging everyone to rescue the eight people in apartment 113.

At 2 a.m., Oluwaseun says, everyone in apartment 113 was still alive. But the next 90 minutes played out as an incomprehensible, chaotic human tragedy.

“It was like they brought them in my flat to die,” he says.

Oluwaseun remembers Zainab on the phone with her brother, her young son sitting next to his daughter on their bed at one point. He remembers Dennis’ face so blackened that Rosemary hadn’t recognized him. And he remembers one of the Syrian brothers calmly reading the Quran on the bed.

Mostly, Oluwaseun remembers his fierce tunnel vision as he tied sheets together and Rosemary’s calm. Sometime after 3 a.m., he says, he tied his daughter onto his back and prepared to climb out the window again. This time, Rosemary was going too.

“This might sound selfish, but God forgive, I hope it’s not selfish ... but I was thinking about me first, my partner and my daughter — and everybody else after.”

Before he climbed back out the window, the fire brigade yelled “Run” through the black smoke. Why at that moment and not earlier, Oluwaseun is not sure.

“I grabbed my missus by her hand, my daughter tied to my back already, and I didn’t look back. I don’t know who followed us,” he says. “I don’t know who stayed in the building. We just ran.”

At some point during those 90 minutes, Mahmoud received a phone call from Mohammad, still in apartment 113.

“‘I can’t find Omar,’ he says ... What do you mean you can’t find Omar? He was with you,” Mahmoud recounts the conversation. “He said to me, ‘It’s smoky in the flat. We can’t see each other.’ I said to him, ‘Just try to shout and say, Omar.’ He was shouting so high. He was shouting, and he didn’t answer.”

‘Have you seen my brother?’

By 3:30 a.m., Omar, Oluwaseun, Rosemary and their daughter had battled their way to the ground floor. “One of the Syrian guys, the one that survived. He came up to us, and he goes, ‘Have you seen my brother?’” Oluwaseun hadn’t.

Mahmoud located Omar, and they called Mohammad again. “‘Where did you go? Why did you leave me?’” Mohammad asked Omar, remembers Mahmoud. “We don’t know exactly what happened.”

Mahmoud had one last phone call with Mohammad, who he says told him, “Just tell my mom to forgive me and please tell her I love them, all the family.”

As flames reached the windows of apartment 113, Mahmoud says, he thought to himself, “Mohammed, he’s not alive. He passed away.”

Sitting in a garden with the charred tower overhead, Mahmoud says, “We saw a lot of things in our life.”

Mahmoud escaped Syria a couple of years ago, making his way to Libya and surviving a journey across the Mediterranean Sea in a small wooden boat to Italy. He flew to the United Kingdom last year to build a new life with his two childhood friends. And it was finally going well, he says. He had just started a job at a local bakery.

“I lost a lot of things from Syria ... everything I had. I lost many times ... Every time we’re losing,” Mahmoud says. “What we can do? We try to live again.”

In recent days, Mahmoud has signed a new yearlong lease, but Oluwaseun, Rosemary and their daughter, like many survivors, are still staying in a hotel room, four weeks later, despite the promises of British politicians.

“We’re not charity cases. I worked hard. We worked hard,” Oluwaseun says.

He’s a site supervisor, and Rosemary is a science teacher.

“We didn’t ask for this. We lived our life like everybody else — wake up, go to work, come back, wake up, go to work, come back.”

Since the fire, Oluwaseun has been afraid of the dark and can’t sleep.

“It keeps playing in my head,” he says, his dark skin going pallid. “I could’ve saved the little boy. Even if I couldn’t do nothing about the adults, could’ve saved the little boy. That just keep playing in my head ... For what reason? Why? Why?”

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:53 pm

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:37 pm

This maybe OLU AGAIN,
Around the 2·50 mark,
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Heros

Post by handle on Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:14 pm

And would that be peaky saku on the left at 2:58 with the balaclava and shades?

The Syrian brothers who saved Olu's life and one of them died are Heros. Saving one's daughter ..........

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by actinglikeabanker on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:26 pm

Call in the experts!

Grenfell Tower fire: Investigators bring in 9/11 experts := http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-40669589

Apologies in advance for the source.
actinglikeabanker
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:53 pm

ALAB talk about in your face or what? That's just ludicrous!

YouTube is now being heavily censored. Annie Logical's last three posts have been removed, they all contained damning evidence of Mr Talabi's version of events being very questionable whilst also exposing the MSM ( The Sun and ABC News especially) for making up ridiculous stories.

First Annie started experienciing tech difficulty with communicating in the comments section, she was then given a copyright strike, obviously the Sun's legal team have been on it and now all 3 videos have been removed... It's very sinister .

I was aware that her channel was being moderated by somebody as comments would go missing but on this particular topic they were fully exposed and the truth had to be hidden.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:10 pm

The comments in Annies most recent , are saying she received a copyright strike
but more importantly she was mentioned on ITV 6 o clock news,
as a Troll who was attacking OLU.
They dont like it up em captain mainwaring.
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by actinglikeabanker on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:44 pm

I can not comment on 'Annie Logical', I have not watched their channel.

In fairness utube/google has been doing this manipulation for many years now. 'Cat Video = 19 million views' 'Human Slaughtered = 1k views' unless it fit a narrative.

Yes they (google) got fined but, what boundaries do they expand into, such as personal/private space that then gets normalized/legalized.

In your face, in many projections.

Britain has a population of over 60 million but, it needs 'experts' from other countries to solve simple engineering tasks. Such a limping dog is England that it cant (will not be allowed?) to function outside of the grand 'UNION', cough cough cough.

actinglikeabanker
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:01 pm

II called IPSO this morning to see if my complaint had been dealt with a regarding the Sun story. They are supposed to get back to you within 3 days and 9 days have now passed.

Considering the story is in direct breach of Clause 1 of their code of conduct you would have thoughthat it would be an open and shut case but I was told it may be another week before I hear anything.

Their response is going to be most interesting.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:56 am

The ABC news interview with OLU has OLU sitting against a tree......looks like the sun picture.

Awoken2 , you said the sun said they were different people. So either ABC is mistaken or the sun is.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:31 am

Now why is Olu in the additional footage credits when the others talking in ABC are not? Did annie say that Olu worked in media productions?

You can see in the photo above how close that other tower was yet there are no videos coming out from people in the higher floors of the other tower. In the abc news video a woman speaks hiw she woke her daughter up .......and she didnt have any video?
Olu keeps referring to "i, myself me" etc but how come he never mentions the screams or anything about anyone else or people he walked pastetc. He refers to grabbing his partners hand to make sure she got out but was he going to carry her down on his back with the knotted blankets as well as his daughter.

Did olus partner not try to save their daughter? He hasnt mentioned her heroic efforts and she hasnt spoken at all. I think most partners would be pretty pissed off that their partner says he did all implying the partner did nothing. He does not give any credit to his partner and faint mention of the syrian brothers who saved his life.

He spent about a second on the syrian brothers who saved his life , one of which died which he does not mention.

The others speaking speak of the screams distress of others but Olu does not mention it in the abc video.
Can soneone grab that video?

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:56 am

Handle his ABC interview is on my post on this page from Monday 17th with an interview he gave Channel 5. I put them together so people could compare the two.

I will point out the main three discrepancies between interviews for anybody who doesn't have the time to watch them..

He tells Channel 5 that he gets out of the window BEFORE the fire brigade brought anybody to his flat but he tells ABC that it was the Syrians who dragged him back through the window. Those statements directly contradict eachother, it's not like a minor detail  is it?

He also tells Channel 5 that the fire brigade brought FOUR people to his flat but by the time he talks to ABC that has now changed to FIVE as Pat the Irishman also gets introduced.

He tells Channel 5 that one of the Syrian guys faces was all covered in soot but then ABC get told that it was Pat who had the sooty face, that isn't a memory slip it's a blatant lie.

His timeline of the night he gives to ABC doesn't fit the live footage of the fire on the night. He says that the fire brigade were on the 14th floor at least an hour AFTER the fire had started, the place was a raging inferno internally by that time completely cutting off the 14th floor.

The pictures of blankets being dropped down the side of the building are being dropped from the EIGHTH not the fourteenth.

These were not mistakes made by the press. This man had a script/storyline but the more interviews he gave, and there were many, the more careless he got.

As soon as he was exposed legal forces were then used to remove all the evidence for public scrutiny.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:35 pm

Awoken2 - It is the same guy in the sun photo - check the tree and the guy in orange behind.

If the sun told you "pat" in the photo was different that it is wrong, so what about the story of him catching that girl?

What is worrying is that the sun says the Girl's mother must have died in the fire, yet Olu says he grabbed her hand and took her down with the daughter on his back......where is the mother now? what has happened?

Olu describes her initially as his partner and later as his missus.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum