» Residence and Domicile
by iamani Today at 2:39 am

» Spending Time Together
by assassin Today at 2:12 am

» Court hearing
by Itzme75 Yesterday at 11:02 pm

» asked for accounting and got back...
by Waffle Yesterday at 9:05 pm

» Has Anyone Ever Reminded Cabot Of Their Past?
by Waffle Yesterday at 8:24 pm

» Sajid "pants on fire"Javid
by mitch Yesterday at 7:41 pm

» New Old Member
by assassin Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» "We are applying for a warrant to change your meter"
by assassin Yesterday at 6:45 pm

» Messed up the 3 letters process
by petesomething Yesterday at 4:24 pm

» Net tightens round paedophile run councils (corporations)
by daveiron Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Another One Surfaces
by daveiron Yesterday at 3:23 pm

» Sunday sunday
by ceylon Yesterday at 2:55 pm

» ESTOPPEL
by petesomething Yesterday at 8:43 am

» Australia version of the ebook
by Bruce0439 Yesterday at 7:35 am

» Link Financial
by discodave4093 Yesterday at 2:01 am

» Notice of Discontinuance - Court Hearing for Alleged Debt.
by assassin Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Hello New Member
by Steve Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:10 pm

» Are the DEMONS coming?
by Phillpots Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:35 pm

» Acting agent or debt purchaser?
by Indebttoo Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:57 pm

» Counter Claims
by kingkotton Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:49 pm

» A short clip from ‘Everything Is A Rich Man’s Trick’ that will either blow your mind. https://vimeo.com/184473343
by Society of the Spectacle Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:32 pm

» Statement of Assets and Liabilites
by Ausk Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:35 am

» More Northampton Nonsense
by kingkotton Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:38 pm

» 3 HOURS Winter & Fireplace Sound - Blizzard Sounds - Heavy Wind For Relaxation
by epsom Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:33 pm

» Beautiful Snow with Fireplace Sound
by epsom Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:32 pm

» Nottinham Meeting for Free Thinkers 21st October 2017
by Prometheus Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:26 pm

» Offal Wagons
by Tom Bombadil Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:22 pm

» Let's Have Some Tunes thread.
by Awoken2 Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:20 pm

» Social Media Soldiers - British Army 77th Bridage
by Society of the Spectacle Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:56 pm

» Thunderstorm At Sea Sounds For Sleeping, Relaxing ~ Thunder Rain Ocean Sea Lightning Ambience
by Tom Bombadil Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:39 pm

» The Rules for Rulers
by ceylon Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:35 pm

» 18600 rule
by petesomething Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:31 pm

» County Court Claim
by petesomething Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:20 pm

» Police whistleblower on child abuse and corruption interview
by Theatchet Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:15 pm

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Post by assassin on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:40 am

And now it turns into corporate manslaughter, what a surprise given the implications.

Under corporate manslaughter no one individual can be charged with any offences, only the corporation, the dead entity, can be held liable. What does this mean in reality?

It means two corporations can be held individually or jointly liable and a court hearing has to take place to determine the percentage of liability each corporation is liable for. Or, in other words it means just how much money (promissory notes) each will pay to a bank so the bank still wins.

It means that all those in the planning department who passed the plans for defective equipment to me used to clad the buildings cannot be charged with offences so they get away with it very nicely thank you, interestingly the public servants are protected again.

It means that the leaders of the council and the directors of the management company get away with it very nicely thank you.

As the police only have the powers to interview these people under caution, it means they have to surrender to a police station voluntarily as the police have no powers to arrest them, how's that for protectionism of civil servants, and what's the betting they will surrender, be interviewed under caution, and there will be only one thing constantly reitterated, "NO COMMENT.

It will go to court and the facade will be played out and the only decision will be how much each of the two corporations pays.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:05 pm

And the Inquest ?
What happened to that ?
The first one was adjourned,
News of that will be worth looking out for.
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Fri Jul 28, 2017 3:20 pm

Awoken2 - I am connected to someone who allegedly died in the fire as they have not turned up for class since, and they lived in the block. So I authorise you to make enquiries on my behalf, and have that authority from others to do so for them as well.

The other thing not mentioned in their report to you - wasn't there recent legislation about "fake news"?

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:51 pm

It's Ok Handle I've just been through their Code of Conduct again and couldn't find anything on having to qualify to make a complaint.
Just their response to my first letter has given me plenty of ammo for my next one. They made no inquiry as to if I had any connections to that fire so I find their response quite astonishing to be honest.

Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:11 pm

Please note my wording "allegedly" because I feel that a group is trying to create race riots, which was attempted after woolwich

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:50 pm

OK, Surreal or What.
Charlie Chaplins grand daughter, OONA Chaplin,
Who is a star of Game of Thrones ( War all the Time subliminal programming )
Interviews a volunteer helper at Grenfell.
Andrea is a Court enforcement officer ?
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:53 pm

This Channel seems to be a lot of Co In Tel .
Grenfell legal - Raju Bhatt clarifies legal difference between Inquiry and Inquest

This guy is a fu**ing DOOZY.

"Lawyer Raju Bhatt appointed to Liverpool Hillsborough tragedy panel ""

Googling his name right Now.
A cover up merchant by the looks of things
The worst kind of traitor to humanity.

Last edited by assassin on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:51 pm

They'll probably get Dynamo in for the demolition, just put a big tarp up....abracadabra and it's gone!

And do you know what? The public would still buy it!
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:42 am

This is probably the most accurate account of how this thing has been played out in recent weeks.

..And if you manage to freeze frame between 1m 53 seconds to 1m 57 seconds look who can be seen observing the fire. Shouldn't he be hanging out of his window on 14 bedsheets?

https://youtu.be/rFnO8egvdX0
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor on Sun Jul 30, 2017 1:50 pm

Society of the Spectacle wrote:This Channel seems to be a lot of Co In Tel .
Grenfell legal - Raju Bhatt clarifies legal difference between Inquiry and Inquest

This guy is a fu**ing DOOZY.

They are all traitors to the people (lawyers that is) just like the police they are there to profit out of the system fraud.
He fails to mention that despite the limited and specific scope of an inquest, it is ultimately decided by a jury, now granted if the jurors are as ignorant of the facts as the MSN would have them be - it would work in the favour of those trying to manage and direct this affair to their objective ends.

But unless you can guarantee dupes as your jury, that is Risky, from a control perspective a Public Enquiry is their weapon of choice, you simply appoint the Chair and director of your choice, you know a safe pair of hands.

The lawyer will of course be hoping for a long protracted enquiry which goes of in tangents - nice fee earner, that is what draws these type into their guild - money and perceived status above others, drag these guys into a real Lawful court or Equity venue and they will collapse very quickly.

Candor
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:23 pm

This piece of video is quite rare. It features real residents of Grenfell Tower, note the absence of the MSM crisis actors Eghal, Talabi etc.

https://youtu.be/UFZixRbg-bg

If you are still of the opinion that this was just a terrible accident then you need to watch all of this video. It will show quite clearly how this staged event and subsequent cover up are being managed.

At 45 minutes in a man will speak who has been through all this before, listen to what happened to him.

At 50 minutes a lady speaks, even though she doesn't speak English she demonstrates that language is no barrier to common sense.

The most important thing said in this whole meeting was said between 1 hr 8m 20 seconds to1 hr 8m 33 sec. For those who can't be bothered looking let me tell you what he said ....

THIS IS NOT AN ACCIDENT... (Indecipherable)...  IT'S A WAR.

What chance do these people have when the new boss of the council Elizabeth Campbell used to be on the board of the TMO?

We already know that nobody will be made accountable as the points of reference of the public inquiry will be ultimately decided by the same people who helped facilitate the atrocity in the first place.

After a full 90 minute meeting I never heard ONE direct answer to any questions.

I've already stuck my head above the parapet and stated publicly on this thread that the Houses of Parliament (Big Ben) will be the next staged event. Now take a look at Mr Paxman this morning, the start of the programme being the most relevant.

Britain's Great War, Original Series: 1. War Comes to Britain:

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p01nprmc via @bbciplayer

Predictive programming is starting now.

Last edited by Awoken2 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction on timing)
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:25 am

assassin wrote:And now it turns into corporate manslaughter, what a surprise given the implications.

Under corporate manslaughter no one individual can be charged with any offences, only the corporation, the dead entity, can be held liable. What does this mean in reality?

It means two corporations can be held individually or jointly liable and a court hearing has to take place to determine the percentage of liability each corporation is liable for. Or, in other words it means just how much money (promissory notes) each will pay to a bank so the bank still wins.

It means that all those in the planning department who passed the plans for defective equipment to me used to clad the buildings cannot be charged with offences so they get away with it very nicely thank you, interestingly the public servants are protected again.

It means that the leaders of the council and the directors of the management company get away with it very nicely thank you.

As the police only have the powers to interview these people under caution, it means they have to surrender to a police station voluntarily as the police have no powers to arrest them, how's that for protectionism of civil servants, and what's the betting they will surrender, be interviewed under caution, and there will be only one thing constantly reitterated, "NO COMMENT.

It will go to court and the facade will be played out and the only decision will be how much each of the two corporations pays.

I read recently, on a good lawyers, blog, that one of the reasons they corpritise things is because its a graveyard for things like the Grenfell Tower event.

Corporations operate under the law of contract. Contracts can contain secrecy clause, confidentiality clauses and a whole swag of other things as risk management processes. This enables the lawyers to delay and drag out things for years and even decades.

We watched a doco on the Exxon Valdes some years ago. After 10 years (I think it was) and 5 suicide in a 300 people fishing village, Exxon paid out an equivalent of 3 days worth of profits a compensation to the victims.

Something tells me Grenfell will go the same way.

According to Jim Stone, they have already paid off (but called it 'a 5m resettlement program' of the main activists by setting them into nice comfy towers in the much better parts of town. Also according Jim stone, they scattered them around the city in the hope they rapidly loose touch with each other.

Ausk
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk on Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:32 am

Candor wrote:
Society of the Spectacle wrote:This Channel seems to be a lot of Co In Tel .

[color=#0000ff]They are all traitors to the people (lawyers that is) just like the police they are there to profit out of the system fraud.

The lawyer will of course be hoping for a long protracted enquiry which goes of in tangents - nice fee earner, that is what draws these type into their guild - money and perceived status above others, drag these guys into a real Lawful court or Equity venue and they will collapse very quickly.

Liers for hire first swear allegiance to the BAR, then they swear allegiance to the court, then thirdly, they swear allegiance to the client, the defendant.

Ausk
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:43 pm

Ausk, your post is an intelligent and accurate description of corporate operation. Secret and confidential contracts and loan agreements are secretely backdated as and when the "need" is required.

I have seen this in large charities where assets are "sold off" to related individuals so as to obscure the trusted relationship connection.
Now, by coincidence, the new company law requires a "confirmation statement" each year instead of the usual "annual return". Now isnt it a surprise that you can no longer see who the shareholders are in any company in the new "confirmation statement" but it was required in the old annual return.
Too many snouts in the trough pushing through the change in the law so you can no longer see who owns a company any more. Yes i know the new confirmation statement asks to list "persons of significant control" but so many companies are either simply leaving this blank or putting a directors name in or just putting a bs name in.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:27 am

Big round of applause for Olu's stand in on VictoriaEVIL this morning. Jolly good show that man!

Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 10:41 am

I will put up the link soon so you can see it for yourselves.

After the BBC's latest edition of their sickening in your face psy-op all I feel is revulsion.

They want a race war and they are NOT going to stop until they get one!

If you cannot see this then I can only assume you have drank too much water and breathed in too many magic aeroplane clouds.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:12 am

Anybody like anagrams?

C.I.A SH*T FOR BRAINS

Now let's see if we can make a person's name...

CHRISTOS FAIRBAIRN.

Now this Facebook page is interesting isn't it?....just another coincidence eh?

....think I may have breathed in too many magic clouds myself.
Attachments
Screenshot_20170804-110744.png Need any more proof!You don't have permission to download attachments.(771 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

Last edited by assassin on Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:31 pm

Victoria Derbyshire, 04/08/2017:

www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08zqqxk via @bbciplayer

Mr Talabi, reputation now shot, stand down.

We have your replacement here.

Now Mr Killuminati (see Facebook)  didn't claim to have dangled out of any windows, probably didn't have the bedsheets but what he would like the unsuspecting British Public to believe is ...

1. Somebody was knocking doors ten minutes before anybody called the fire brigade as somebody was trying to warn you at 12.45am.

2. You saw fire brigade and police outside but the smoke prevented you from exiting the building ten minutes after the fire started so you decide to stay in your flat?

3. Hydrogen Cyanide only kills some people then?

4. The fire brigade were just below you on floor 14 saving your friend Olu at 3.30 but they never managed to get up that extra flight of stairs to save you, why?

5. You done really well to pick the safest spot to sit (the corner of a room) whilst that raging inferno consumed EVERYTHING around you? (2.45 am pictures attached for some reality)

6. If a wet t-shirt was sufficient to help you breath why we're the firemen not given them instead of 30 minute Oxygen tanks?

7. How did you know that the people you were trampling on were dead?

8. Why did you willfully snigger when you talked about the dead Iraqi man (24 mins in video) is that so it could be edited and used as propaganda to inflame REAL Islamic terrorism? Why was it important to identify him by nationality and not name?

9. Thanks for being direct and saying the word "ritual" (28min 55 sec) The general public need a bit more help with it you see.

10. Your a very good citizen for telling everybody else who lives in a high rise that they could be next.

This is as sick as it gets people!
Attachments
images.jpg Fire at 2.45amYou don't have permission to download attachments.(8 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Grenfell-1.jpg Fire at 3amYou don't have permission to download attachments.(181 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:48 am

Read this story very carefully..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40297466

Now watch this video from 19 minutes to 34 minutes....

Victoria Derbyshire, 04/08/2017: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08zqqxk via @bbciplayer

Look at the huge discrepancies in his stories such as it was the fire brigade who told him to get out in one story and the ambulance service in the other account.

Now do a Facebook search for the name CHRISTOS FAIRBAIRN and open up the page to be shown this...

Now check the meaning of the word Killuminati...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Killuminati

The BBC needs to be shut down, talk about in plane sight. I'm stunned that this is not concerning anybody else!
Attachments
Screenshot_20170804-110744.png Genuine profile or hidden message?You don't have permission to download attachments.(771 Kb) Downloaded 2 times
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:05 pm

A guy lays out whats happening.
Some good advice ,
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mitch on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:59 pm

Awoken2 wrote:

They want a race war and they are NOT going to stop until they get one!
mitch
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:21 pm

this is the type of twisted propaganda we should be able to ignore , the "art" poem was about the rich ruling class being inbred,which is true in many cases though still a stereo type, the "panel " misconstrue to their own argument which is simply another form of attack on ALL MEN AND WOMEN by picking out the "white race" it is divide and rule .
utter drivel and off topic too.
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:56 pm

Serfdom is the status of many peasants under feudalism, specifically relating to manorialism. It was a condition of bondage, which developed primarily during the High Middle Ages in Europe and lasted in some countries until the mid-19th century.
After that they changed the term to
Working Class.

Sorry to be off topic,
but TOO many Blacks talk endlessly about the miseries of Slavery without considering how Awoken whites feel abourt fellow whites who are Still slaves and too stupid to realise it,
Reminds me of this Album cover, called ,
My Pain and Sadness is More Sad and Painful Than Yours
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:01 pm

maybe they dont realise they are STILL slaves along with the rest of us.
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Mon Aug 07, 2017 8:12 pm

Yeah , but they play the Victim card for lot's of reasons.
A way to build their own communities,
but at 10 % of the US population,
A black Reactive form of racism is not a long term solution.
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum