» lowell and three letters
by jack Yesterday at 10:26 am

» No assured value? Meaning
by assassin Yesterday at 1:51 am

» New 3 letter process - deed of assignment
by Mrblue2017 Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:50 pm

» Robinson way success
by Keithatlm Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:32 pm

» Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible!
by waylander62 Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:07 pm

» National non-compliance day
by Ausk Thu Nov 15, 2018 8:41 am

» 5G & Smart Meters
by handle Thu Nov 15, 2018 4:17 am

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:37 pm

» Advice needed for dealing with a dca
by Winnie Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:20 pm

» Complaint to Lowell via CSA
by Winnie Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:10 pm

» Hi Annie from YT Annie logical channel
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:37 pm

» Massive Success Defeating Lowell Portfolio 1
by Lopsum Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:36 pm

» Cabot- is there a realistic chance to fight them?
by Winnie Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:07 am

» Lowell asking me to send £1
by Winnie Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:02 am

» remedy for P.C.N/COUNCIL TAX
by Ausk Wed Nov 14, 2018 7:41 am

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:16 pm

» What have they done to GOODF
by Mrblue2017 Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:51 pm

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by assassin Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:05 pm

» Predictive programming and the music industry.
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:55 pm

» Moorcroft
by Winnie Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:03 am

» Getting proof of claim
by Ausk Mon Nov 12, 2018 8:36 am

» Lesson on “Proof of Claim”
by Ausk Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:25 am

» Financial dealings with DVLA
by assassin Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:39 am

» Lowell threatening me Again !!
by barnwebb Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:42 pm

» Threatened bankruptcy proceedings
by waylander62 Sun Nov 11, 2018 2:45 pm

» Shoosmith after debt from house repossession
by assassin Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:58 am

» Student Loan pre-1998. Anybody got any experience or advice about this please?
by waylander62 Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:44 pm

» SAR REQUEST
by waylander62 Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:29 pm

» Fly Tipping
by eargoggles Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:50 pm

» The Great Winter Scam
by assassin Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:36 am

» Rise up (official)
by Society of the Spectacle Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:47 pm

» AA Zero Tolerance
by assassin Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:44 pm

» Mareo
by paymydues2 Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:59 pm

» HSBC bank loan defaulted! How to start the process?
by Ausk Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:22 am

» Drydens Fairfax
by Swan Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:29 pm

» E on Lowells advice
by assassin Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:22 pm

» Latest Rich Planet vids Richard Hall
by daveiron Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:34 pm

» New member but was a member of the old site a few years ago!
by Rachel Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:19 pm

» Judgement in Default
by handle Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:39 am

» Qanon.Alternative media out let 24 hour live chat
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:26 pm

Moon phases

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Re: 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:54 pm

I've listened to the latest evidence today twice (mostly open mouthed)

Just with his admissions he made today he has to be facing manslaughter charges.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:33 pm

Take into account the fire was totally extinguished inside the kitchen at 1.21am so the ensuing devastation was caused solely by the flames that were outside the building.

Proof below (apologies for source)

https://youtu.be/qAb5wXquf3A
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:57 pm

Mr Dowdens final day of evidence

https://youtu.be/kPY8ROE67Fs

After 3 days of giving evidence I shall now summarise what we have learned after hearing all evidence from Incident Commander Michael Dowden.

Mr Dowdens rank only gave him authority to command a 4 pump fire. He was completely out if his depth and expectations of him far exceeded his knowledge, training and experience.

Mr Dowden had never had any practical training dealing with a high rise fire other than on a station training ground where the bottom two floors of an 8 story training tower were used to simulate a high rise fire.

Mr Dowden had only ever completed basic station based training on policies and procedures relating to Incident Command Decision Making and IC Procedures. He is also recorded as giving training courses on training records but on being quizzed on the details of the Policies and Procedures his knowledge on the subject matter appeared vague at best.

Mr Dowden had only ever attended one high rise fire at his current rank, this fire was at Shepherds Court in Aug 2016 and by the time he had got there the fire was extinguished.

When asked to explain his understanding of the key points of  Policy 431 (Decision Making) Mr Dowden was unable to identify the number 1 priority key point of that policy which was to save life. Mr Dowden was under the impression that the number one objective was not to put fire fighters at any risk

On arriving at Grenfell Tower Mr Dowden did not complete a Dynamic Risk Assessment and did not even notice that the tower was covered in cladding. His risk assessment was done mentally drawing conclusions  from  "his previous experience"

Mr Dowden had not familiarised himself with the layout, design, possible hazards or any other relevant information on a previous familiarisation visit to Grenfell Tower.

Mr Dowden did not see the need or importance of contacting a responsible individual to get important information on the Tower once arriving on scene.

Communication between the control room and the fire field was virtually non existent due to all crew members having specific job rolls on arriving meaning nobody was manning the radio.

Mr Dowden did not come to the understanding that there were people in the building until 1.30am, at this point the incident was up to 20 pumps.

Mr Dowden was unaware that fire would be able to penetrate other compartments from the exterior.

Mr Dowden said his decision making was heavily impaired by the amount of traffic coming through his radio but had no recollection of speaking to any fire fighters tackling the fire or to anybody in the control room during the hour he was Incident Commander.

All messages passed to him testified by other fire fighters during the incident Mr Dowden had no memory of.

Mr Dowden at no time during his commanding of the incident declared it a major incident.

Mr Dowden did not see the need to change the stay put policy even when people were seen coming out of the building showing obvious signs of smoke inhalation at 1.30am because he thought they would still be able to put out the fire.

When asked what plan Mr Dowden had for putting out the fire he could not offer an answer.

Mr Dowden sent a team of fire fighters up to the top of the tower to try and tackle the fire from there despite not having any plan  of how to access the roof and also having no idea of how the water pressure would be affected by using a dry riser on the top floor.

Mr Dowden was unable to answer when asked what the water pressure would be at a working height of 60 metres.

Mr Dowden did not retract or question the stay put policy because he had never been in that situation before.

I've listened very intently to all of Mr Dowden's evidence and can conclude this.

This man should never have been in that position in the first place. The chain of command appeared non existent during the first hour, which was the most critical time. His apparent inability to foresee any potential risk to the residents trapped inside highlight how far our of his depth he was.

If anybody else invests the time to listening to his testimony you will come to the same conclusion as me.  I wouldn't have had this man monitoring a Nov 5th bonfire.

I feel this is the first of a long line of scapegoats.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:29 pm

A marked contrast in demeanor, candor and believability to the next two men giving evidence.

The only mention so far of any of our crisis actor suspects has been of Mahad Eghal who lied to the press about his version of events. No suprises there.

https://youtu.be/c30cwQx8Eo4

https://youtu.be/Ca_mNHfa4co
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:16 pm

Some interesting facts from evidence given so far.

Fire fighters enter flat 16 on 4th floor at exactly 1.07 and 23 seconds. This is a two bedroom flat with a reported fire in kitchen.

Fire fighters enter kitchen to tackle fire at 1.14 and 16 seconds.

This means the fire was allowed to burn for 6 minutes 53 seconds before any attempt was made to tackle it.

Meanwhile on ground level a jet of water was being.pointed BELOW the breached window allowing the flames to travel up the building with ease.

That's facts from the enquiry.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:54 pm

We have had evidence now from 4 fire fighters. What is now on record and can not be disputed is...

None of the fire fighters who have gave evidence so far had been given any training on a compartmentalization failure on a high rise fire.

There was no contingency plans for the above eventuality at all other than for residents to stay put.

The fire fighters had a total breakdown of communications, their radios did not work. (A similar story to 9/11)

There was a water pressure failure on the turning platform rendering it ineffective.

https://youtu.be/4qStZ3Dr-2c

https://youtu.be/eSupeOInPMY

On the Olu front, if you freeze frame at exactly 23.06 on this video you will see him sat next to the tree as in the photograph that the Scum newspaper used.

Now it may be a case of bad editing but the timeline at this point is 2.30am which is a full hour before he claimed he got out.

https://youtu.be/p4KVsEozYuY
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:04 pm

NEWSFLASH

Grenfell Enquiry just been halted and building evacuated due to fire alarm going off.....ohhh the irony!
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:26 am

@handle wrote:This is interesting
http://www.nairaland.com/3927804/syrian-refugees-rescued-nigerian-fire

Dangling from his 14th-floor window, Oluwaseun Talabi could hear people on the ground yelling up, urging him to climb back inside his apartment, No. 113, in the 24-story apartment building. A rope of knotted sheets hanging next to Oluwaseun didn’t reach the ground, more than 100 feet below.

“People were shouting, ‘Stay in your flat. They’re going to come and help. They’re going to come and help you,’” he says.

No, they’re not, Oluwaseun remembers thinking. “I wasn’t looking to die in there,” he told ABC News.

He survived, but at least 80 people died in the Grenfell Tower fire, and the death toll may rise. One month later, he’s still struggling to make sense of it all.

Survival mode

The fire, on June 14, had been burning for more than an hour by 2 a.m., and Oluwaseun was in “survival mode,” he says.

The Nigerian-born Oluwaseun, 30, looks strong and muscular, but he says he has lost a lot of weight since the blaze.

Hanging from the window ledge that morning, he asked his girlfriend, Rosemary, to hand him their 4-year-old daughter. He planned to climb down the sheets with the child in his arms. “But my daughter wasn’t having it,” he says, describing her as hysterical.

Flames had already shot up one side of the tower but were not yet visible from the family’s west-facing window. Investigators say a faulty refrigerator started the fire on the fourth floor before it spread to the top floor and, by about 2 a.m., began moving rapidly toward the west side of the building.

Just 15 minutes before Oluwaseun climbed out his window, a fire brigade arrived at apartment 113, not offering an escape route but ushering in five neighbors.

“‘Listen, your flat seems to be the safest flat at the moment,’” Oluwaseun says one of the firefighters told him. “‘We’ll be back,’ they said.”

“The Syrian refugees, they brought them into my flat,” Oluwaseun says, referring to brothers Mohammad and Omar Alhajali. “They brought an Irish guy, called Dennis ... Zainab, her 2-year-old son,” Oluweseun says, counting on his hand. “So there was eight of us altogether.”

Only four of them would escape apartment 113 alive during the chaos of the next two hours.

Grenfell Tower apartment 113

With his crying daughter still inside, Oluwaseun struggled to hoist himself back through the window; he wasn’t going down alone.

“Guess who helped me up? One of the guys that is dead,” Oluwaseun says, spitting out the word “dead.” “The Syrian guy and his brother pulled me back in because I couldn’t pull myself back in.”

One of the brothers, Mohammad, didn’t survive, and Oluwaseun slows his vivid narration of the night to note that Mohammad’s last act on earth, perhaps, was saving his life.

“The Syrian guy didn’t deserve to die,” Oluwaseun says. “I’m here, I could’ve died. I don’t deserve it.”

Mohammad, 23, lived with Omar, 25, and their best friend from Deraa, Syria, Mahmoud Alkarad, 25, next door in apartment 112.

Mahmoud happened to be out for the night, 10 minutes down the road when the fire started.

“I saw Mohammad. He was at the window,” Mahmoud, who arrived outside shortly after 1 a.m., says. He called Mohammad’s phone. “I said to him, ‘Where are you?’ ... ‘Just raise your hand’” so Mahmoud could identify him.

That was the last time Mahmoud ever saw Mohammad, raising his hand at the window. Mahmoud spent the next two hours desperately running from fireman to emergency responder, begging everyone to rescue the eight people in apartment 113.

At 2 a.m., Oluwaseun says, everyone in apartment 113 was still alive. But the next 90 minutes played out as an incomprehensible, chaotic human tragedy.

“It was like they brought them in my flat to die,” he says.

Oluwaseun remembers Zainab on the phone with her brother, her young son sitting next to his daughter on their bed at one point. He remembers Dennis’ face so blackened that Rosemary hadn’t recognized him. And he remembers one of the Syrian brothers calmly reading the Quran on the bed.

Mostly, Oluwaseun remembers his fierce tunnel vision as he tied sheets together and Rosemary’s calm. Sometime after 3 a.m., he says, he tied his daughter onto his back and prepared to climb out the window again. This time, Rosemary was going too.

“This might sound selfish, but God forgive, I hope it’s not selfish ... but I was thinking about me first, my partner and my daughter — and everybody else after.”

Before he climbed back out the window, the fire brigade yelled “Run” through the black smoke. Why at that moment and not earlier, Oluwaseun is not sure.

“I grabbed my missus by her hand, my daughter tied to my back already, and I didn’t look back. I don’t know who followed us,” he says. “I don’t know who stayed in the building. We just ran.”

At some point during those 90 minutes, Mahmoud received a phone call from Mohammad, still in apartment 113.

“‘I can’t find Omar,’ he says ... What do you mean you can’t find Omar? He was with you,” Mahmoud recounts the conversation. “He said to me, ‘It’s smoky in the flat. We can’t see each other.’ I said to him, ‘Just try to shout and say, Omar.’ He was shouting so high. He was shouting, and he didn’t answer.”

‘Have you seen my brother?’

By 3:30 a.m., Omar, Oluwaseun, Rosemary and their daughter had battled their way to the ground floor. “One of the Syrian guys, the one that survived. He came up to us, and he goes, ‘Have you seen my brother?’” Oluwaseun hadn’t.

Mahmoud located Omar, and they called Mohammad again. “‘Where did you go? Why did you leave me?’” Mohammad asked Omar, remembers Mahmoud. “We don’t know exactly what happened.”

Mahmoud had one last phone call with Mohammad, who he says told him, “Just tell my mom to forgive me and please tell her I love them, all the family.”

As flames reached the windows of apartment 113, Mahmoud says, he thought to himself, “Mohammed, he’s not alive. He passed away.”

Sitting in a garden with the charred tower overhead, Mahmoud says, “We saw a lot of things in our life.”

Mahmoud escaped Syria a couple of years ago, making his way to Libya and surviving a journey across the Mediterranean Sea in a small wooden boat to Italy. He flew to the United Kingdom last year to build a new life with his two childhood friends. And it was finally going well, he says. He had just started a job at a local bakery.

“I lost a lot of things from Syria ... everything I had. I lost many times ... Every time we’re losing,” Mahmoud says. “What we can do? We try to live again.”

In recent days, Mahmoud has signed a new yearlong lease, but Oluwaseun, Rosemary and their daughter, like many survivors, are still staying in a hotel room, four weeks later, despite the promises of British politicians.

“We’re not charity cases. I worked hard. We worked hard,” Oluwaseun says.

He’s a site supervisor, and Rosemary is a science teacher.

“We didn’t ask for this. We lived our life like everybody else — wake up, go to work, come back, wake up, go to work, come back.”

Since the fire, Oluwaseun has been afraid of the dark and can’t sleep.

“It keeps playing in my head,” he says, his dark skin going pallid. “I could’ve saved the little boy. Even if I couldn’t do nothing about the adults, could’ve saved the little boy. That just keep playing in my head ... For what reason? Why? Why?”

I'm so glad you posted this. The relevance and importance of this post will become clear soon.

I have a major revelation to post concerning information relating to the number of people purported to be in Olu's flat.

As I am closely following the enquiry more mainstream lies are unfolding.

Watch this space, things are going to get VERY interesting.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:10 pm

Thats why i always post the narrative up as well as the link, because ultimately that link will be taken dowwwnnnn

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:45 pm

How do you solve a problem called Olu?

As you are already aware the Olu "story" was quite a major part of the mainstream media's coverage of this event. Any public enquiry would not be able to overlook what was told to the public regarding this man's miraculous escape. So how do they weave his story into this enquiry whilst at the same time try and find a logical reason why this "tragedy" occurred?

This process has now started.

So what were the key points of  Olu's story?

The fire brigade brought 5 people to his flat because they deemed his flat the safest place to be.

He got verbal instruction to run by firemen sometime after 3.15 am with him "finally escaping at 3.30 am with partner and daughter.

There were other points like the tied bedsheets also.

I have watched each fire fighters evidence very closely and what is quite apparent is that this element of the enquiry is the proverbial hot potato that nobody wants to comment on. For each question asked in relation to Olu and his escape all fire fighters who have gave evidence so far have refused to comment and have passed this along to somebody else.

Now it's important to state at this point that the original crisis actor Mahad Eghal has already been exposed as a liar in this enquiry. From evidence given so far there was, without any doubt, NO SMOKE in the 4th floor lobby as he claimed there was. His version of what transpired from the knock on his door were lies.

I'd just like to highlight two of the most bizarre statements made by two of the most senior fired fighters who initially attended the fire.

First from Incident Commander Michael Dowden we heard that he was not aware there were any people in the building until after 1.30 am. As staggering as that sounds that is what he said. He also said that at no point, either on prior visits to the towers or on the night of the fire did he see any cladding on the building. I find that quite incredulous, just from a common sense point of view.

Secondly we have Watch Manager Brian o Keefe stating that on arriving at Grenfell Tower on the evening of the  fire he thought it was a new build, he thought the shiny facia's were because it was a newly constructed building.

Below is Mr o Keefe evidence, in this you will hear about a "breathing" ventilation system, sucking in air and breathing it out "like a big air pump"...

Listen to what is said here from 3 hrs 4 mins onwards relating to who was evacuated before 1.58am and how those people were effected.

https://youtu.be/-4EIM1MVojM

https://youtu.be/iyJD9TbM91Q

Also if you listen to Chris Secret here from 3 hrs 3 mins. It blows Olu's claims of his escape clean out of the water.

https://youtu.be/OaF1ExXU8Fs

There are also some very big anomalies between different information boards relating to who was in what flat at what time, who had been rescued and what time those rescues took place.

I have took still shots of all those information boards and on one of them it puts 2 adults and FOUR children in Olu's flat.

I'll post more on this when I have had time to sort through them.

Last edited by Awoken2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:33 pm

I tried the first 2 links & gave them both 5 mins ,nothing working except the time.

OK tried again pt 1 starts at 11.02 & part 2 starts at 7.28

daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:39 pm

@daveiron wrote:I tried the first 2 links & gave them both 5 mins ,nothing working except the time.

There is up to a ten minute delay on each before content starts Dave, The breaks are also in real time so you have to forward through them.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:46 pm

Thanks mate , & for the great work you are doing with this.

daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:10 pm

Thank you Dave. This has now turned into a bit of a mission for me. This needs exposing for what it is.

Now if you listen here to Daniel Egan attempting to explain the complex system of how residents were recorded on a board it's now we get to see the big anomalies regarding Old's flat (113) the number of adults and kids in there and whether they had already been evacuated by fire fighters.

Pay particular notice between 55 mins to 1 hr 6 minutes.

https://youtu.be/hjcxYyj--Zw

I have some very conflicting still pictures of these boards but I am unable to upload them here at the minute due to them exceeding upload size. Will try and make them smaller when I get time.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:09 pm

In this section of evidence given by Watch Manager Brian o Keefe you will now hear how Olu's story is being weaved into the picture.

What has been  consistent throughout so far is the painstaking detail in which every aspect of this tragedy unfolded.

You will notice in this particular clip however that some quite important details were brushed over without questioning them any further. This is in relation to an attempted rescue of a single male on the 14th floor in room 111, this would be next door but one to Olu.

When you watch Mr O Keefe try and manoeuvre his way through this part you will notice how his memory of any details of this attempted rescue are now non existent.

You have to bear in mind that it has been made abundantly clear by this point that even fire fighters in extended duration breathing apparatus were fearing for their lives whilst attempting rescues on all floors above level 7.

Listen for yourself between 6 minutes to 38 minutes, this is where Olu's story gets tied in.

https://youtu.be/iyJD9TbM91Q

Last edited by Awoken2 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:02 am

Just an update on what we have learned from evidence given so far.

1. On the way to the fire the fire crew have access to an ORD (Operational Risk Database) This contains vital information relating to a particular buildings, lay out, fire safety systems and resident instructions in the event of a fire.

The ORD for Grenfell had not been updated for the last nine years.

2. On the arrival of the first Fire Safety Officer on scene his first priority is to get the plans of the building which would give him vital information regarding the best way to evacuate residents and Fire fighters.

The plans kept at Grenfell Tower showed it to be a 20 storey building, that's three storeys short of what it actually was.

3. On two previous AFA calls to Grenfell in the year leading up to the fire the Fire service were unable to access the building because they didn't have a fob to open the security doors.

On the night of the fire they had to be let in by a resident because they didn't have a fob.

4. The Automatic ventilation system for Grenfell was faulty and was described by one senior fire fighters as it was sucking air in and blowing it out through the lobby... "like it was breathing"

5. From approximately 1.30 am all communications between fire fighters and the bridge head in the building completely failed. Each firefighter states that the reason for the failure was there were too many messages being relayed to understand any of them.

I will do more when I can keep me eyes open......zzzzzz

Last edited by Awoken2 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:55 am

Hi,
I managed to watch a fair amount of what you posted in the last few days, and watched some of the live stream yesterday. Can you clarify what capacity the guy asking the questions is under.
I also found very interesting the last couple of mins of Christopher Dorgu's evidence regarding the breathing apparatus available on the internet at £ 60.00 a pop.

daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:29 am

Hi Dave, I haven't managed to see yesterday's evidence so I' m now trying to catch up.

Mr Millet's official capacity is Counsel to the enquiry but I have noticed he is asking some very probing questions at times, even regarding room 113, but then doesn't explore the vague responses.

To be honest I'm not sure if his brief is to expose Olu's story or to add it in. But time will definitely tell.

Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:21 pm

I've just finished yesterdays evidence.

Mr Dorgu stated quite clearly that it would be impossible for any resident to have made it from their front door to the stair lobby without losing consciousness. He stated he doubts anybody could have made it down a single flight of stairs from the 20th floor down to the 4th. He was referring to conditions over an hour before Olu claimed to have escaped down the stairwell.

All fire fighters so far who have testified as to the conditions of the stairwell between 1.30 am to 2 am have said exactly the same thing. It was completely smoke logged. It was impossible to breathe in those conditions.

Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:33 pm

If I listed the catalogue of "mitigating" factors which enabled Grenfell Tower to burn like you all witnessed you would be left thinking the only thing that could have made it a better fire would be if they would have leaned a dozen wooden telegraph poles on each side of the building.

I'm just going to list a few of the main ones below.

A 9 year old ORD of the building.

A fire department with no training whatsoever in the event of compartmentation failure in a high rise building.

A fire department with faulty communication systems.

No working fire lift.

No access key to security doors.

No water pressure on the elevated table ladder.

Plans of the building related to a 20 storey building.

The first 8 fire fighters with extended breathing apparatus were sent to the roof and not to rescue anybody.

Grenfell Tower had it's communal automatic fire alarm.disconnected before the refurbishment.

The initial Incident Commander did not realise there were people in the building until 1.30 am, by which time one side of the building was alight.

Nobody from the fire service was aware thst the building was covered in highly flammable cladding and it wasn't their responsibility to find out if it was, despite it being on a checklist of the things they had to do on a pre inspection safety visits.

I could go on but I'm sure you're getting the picture.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:10 pm

max file size is 1.768mb if you change the resolution to fit in a paint program and save as a new image you will be able to upload. If the crucial details are not visible   then try a free image hosting site and use the big images with the "insert image" function, this also means your personal upload quota is not used , so if you have a few to upload this way is best anyway!
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:54 pm

In this video you will hear Daniel Meyrick, who was in charge of handling the fire survival guidance calls from trapped residents from approximately 2.am.

If you freeze the video at exactly 1hr 1 min and 6 seconds you will see what information was recorded in the command unit regarding occupants and their status.

What you will see is that there were supposedly four children in Olu's flat with one adult, the flat had fire crew attend and the flat was cleared. The clearing of a flat was indicated by a red tick. If you watch the video to the end from the one hour mark you will see how each vital witness has a complete memory blank relating to the information on that board.

I have much much more to post on this that will prove Olu, Fairbairn and Eghal were all lying.

https://youtu.be/Sns71ZWZ2cg
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:11 pm

In this video we hear evidence from Jo Smith, she was the manager of the control room where the majority of calls came into.

The interesting part of this video runs from 20 minutes to 50 minutes where Jo Smith uses a technicality to deny that somebody calling from the 22nd floor of the building reporting smoke in their flat was actually classified as a fire survival guidance call because the caller didn't match the criteria to qualify.

https://youtu.be/bWE-BFn-KhA

When you factor in information such as that from the initial phone call from flat 16 reporting a fire, the call handler made an assumption that the fire was in a four storey building so only released two fire engines,  leaving a four minute gap before realising it was a high rise building and then releasing another two fire engines,  you can only assume that every single mistake that could have been made was made. I find this level of incompetence appears to be a consistent theme running through this inquiry.

Last edited by Awoken2 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:12 pm

@Lopsum wrote:max file size is 1.768mb if you change the resolution to fit in a paint program and save as a new image you will be able to upload. If the crucial details are not visible   then try a free image hosting site and use the big images with the "insert image" function, this also means your personal upload quota is not used , so if you have a few to upload this way is best anyway!

It's ok I've found a workaround. My memory allowance is used up unfortunately.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:49 pm

At this point it is important to mention that one of the biggest "failings" on the night of the fire was that the control room who were taking all the 999 calls received no information from the Incident Commander in relation to how the fire was spreading.

It has been stated on oath that the control room operators, up until at least 1.30am were under the impression that it was a fire on the 4th storey only. This was the reason given why the control room operators did not deviate from the stay put policy which was in place. The facts are that the control room only received two messages from the fire ground at 1.16am and at 2.42 am so in effect the control room was effectively blind to the escalating danger to all residents inside.

Now taking that into account just listen to what is said in this video regarding having the television turned off in the control room. Apparently a collective decision was made not to have live tv pictures of the fire broadcast into the control room because it may have traumatised the call operators. The consequences of the control room not having any information on the progress of the fire were that people were told to stay in their flats and await rescue and in many cases that rescue didn't even  commence.

Watch between 2 hr 10 minutes to 2 hr 25 minutes for this mind boggling admission.

https://youtu.be/DUVfi6mQzQE
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum