Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Is the English pound backed by Gold?
by Ausk Today at 9:58 am

» DCA - can they start legal proceedings?
by Ausk Today at 9:55 am

» Genuine site or not?
by jockenglish Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Host Portfolio Holding, Robinson Way ( Barclay )
by Lukas Yesterday at 8:28 pm

» ...The KaK & M@© Show Westminster attack what victims?
by ceylon Yesterday at 6:56 pm

» Lowell Letter of Claim
by trimstar Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Raconteurs with extra special guest !!
by Lopsum Yesterday at 6:38 pm

» UK Column
by ceylon Yesterday at 5:38 pm

» Ive been listening to the rong radio station - Benjamin Zephaniah
by Lopsum Yesterday at 3:26 pm

» ...Is the financial crash here?
by ceylon Yesterday at 10:22 am

» Any experts on UK Student Loan Company debts?
by Ausk Yesterday at 8:42 am

» Cabot- is there a realistic chance to fight them?
by annap Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:15 pm

» ...The KaK & M@© Show. Can we see past the lies yet?
by ceylon Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:46 pm

» Cabot Credit Management Group help needed please
by waylander62 Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:07 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:47 pm

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:11 pm

» Campaign to Shut Down Biased BBC Propaganda Machine Goes VIRAL READ MORE:
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:55 pm

» ...Has the financial crash just started?
by ceylon Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:21 am

» Help Please being taken to court
by Ausk Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:52 am

» The System is the biggest bully in the world.
by Phillpots Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:23 pm

» Gday from Australia guys!
by handle Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:40 pm

» ...When you know your shit can you send the scum packing?
by handle Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:33 pm

» Roundup cancer verdict
by jss64 Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:25 pm

» ...Are you still buying the propaganda?
by ceylon Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:51 pm

» THESE TRAITORS NEED EXECUTING
by ceylon Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:39 am

» GOODF ebook
by tankeep Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:19 am

» debt letters
by LionsShare Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:59 pm

» Duped into guarantor, severe mental health issues
by Solosmurf Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:17 pm

» Just joined up here!
by Mrblue2017 Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:52 pm

» ...Why are they still pushing the berka bojo crap?
by ceylon Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:44 pm

» ...The KaK & M@© Show Are cancer research really looking for a cure?
by ceylon Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:18 am

» Why humans cook food ?
by daveiron Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:27 am

» Be Prepared
by daveiron Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:56 am

» Location: Cardiff, Wales
by Francisfreeman Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:52 am

» Discovery - Getting Documents from DCs
by handle Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:04 am

» Shocking moment disabled woman COLLAPSES while getting Kingdom litter fine.
by LionsShare Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:20 pm

» ...Need a doctor tuff in it?
by ceylon Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:48 pm

» Tax
by handle Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:50 am

» Survivor Libraray
by sleptthroughit Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:05 am

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by daveiron Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:02 pm

» ...The KaK & M@© Show. Is Boris Johnson a Berka?
by ceylon Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:52 pm

» Fee Schedule - services - help please
by 123 Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:57 pm

» Wilkin Chapman LLP - NPower - Utility Debt
by Tom Bombadil Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:39 am

» ...Is this what agenda 21 looks like?
by ceylon Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:18 am

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Aug 08, 2018 7:42 pm

» Northamptonshire County Council misappropriate £8m of public health money
by ceylon Wed Aug 08, 2018 5:10 pm

» Lowell threatening me Again !!
by barnwebb Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:56 pm

Moon phases

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Re: 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Post by Awoken2 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:50 am

Here you can see confirmation that Olu's flat (113) had 5 occupants, 4 children and one adult.

8 minutes to 11 mins 15 secs.

https://youtu.be/hjcxYyj--Zw
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:08 pm

@Awoken2 wrote:
The pictures of blankets being dropped down the side of the building are being dropped from the EIGHTH not the fourteenth.

....And what floor were you on again Olu? With your 14 tied bed sheets?

Freeze frame at exactly 2 hours 2 mins and 22 seconds.

https://youtu.be/4iXHg8lpD9I

...Guess Olu just got busted eh?
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:37 am

This clip merits closer scrutiny. Take particular notice from the 5 minute 29 sec Mark where attention gets focussed on Olu's flat. These are the things to note.

Notice how abruptly Mr O Keefe answers the first three questions, he doesn't even give himself time to think about the questions before answering. He is clearly trying to distance himself from this line of questioning.

Mr O Keefe states 4 fire fighters were sent to a FSG call to a single male in room 111, that's next door to Olu. Only two fire fighters managed to get up there, they then kicked in the door of room 111 and found a single male, who's name he openly refused to name and another 7 people from the 14th floor. They then put all those people next door in room 113 because it "wasn't as smokey" then left them there saying somebody would be back to get them.

So that means 7 people were put in flat 113 with the man from 111.  And how does that correlate with Olu's version where maximum 5 people were brought to his flat.

Notice how vague his responses become when asked about the replacement fire fighters who were sent back up to room 113.

Notice his body language and the fact he has to cool himself down with 3 drinks of water in a torrid 3 minute period.

Notice that those figures scribbled on the wall bear no correlation at all to any figures recorded anywhere else.

Notice how he didn't know anything about the identity of the 2nd  team to go up to the 14th floor or if they performed a rescue or not.

He has just distanced himself from this can of worms.

https://youtu.be/iyJD9TbM91Q
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:16 pm

The ONLY calls to the emergency services from residents of the 14th floor were as follows.

01.25. Room 111 A single occupant

01.37 Room 115 1 female 1 child

01.38 Room 115 1 female 1 child

01.40 Room 111 No number disclosed

In the control room itself it had a list of fire survival guidance calls received and actioned to the fire ground. The details of those were.

Room 113. (Inside, can't leave phone went dead) No time given, no numbers of people.

Room 115, 1 adult, 1 child

Now over in Command Unit 7, this is the main mobile base at the incident they had a board recording all information given to the fire ground via the control centre for people needing rescuing. Here it was recorded that Olu's flat contained 4 children and 1 adult and that flat had been cleared by the fire service.

At no point anywhere is it recorded that there were 2 adults and 1 child in room 113 as Olu claimed.

All the information recorded on the C/U whiteboard was recorded at least half an hour before he claimed he got out.

From what I can gather from evidence from Mr O Keefe I think if Olu was ever in the building he was in room 111 and he got out of there a good hour before he claimed he did.

As far as hanging out of his window from sheets is concerned, that just wasn't him, that happened six floors below.

Even taking verbal evidence given into account that a single male and 7 other people were put into room 113 this still does not correlate with Olu's story, in any way.

I've been through every single picture given as evidence so far, and there are lots. And not one if them puts 3 people in his flat.

Crisis actor 2. Exposed.

Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:23 am

Here is Stephen O Donoghue's evidence. He was tasked to rescue somebody trapped on the 12th floor in flat 95 at 2am.

He didn't manage to get to the 12th floor because on the 11th floor he came across a man, woman and child, the child he estimated to be around 11 years old. They "had towels", O Donoghue then carries the child out of the building with his colleague bringing out the parents.

This again could be Olu but the QC didn't try to ascertain anything about their identity, their condition, their journey down or their general welfare.

If this is relating to Olu's escape, which could easily be inferred here then the important thing to note is that the end time of Mr O Donoghue's BA wear time was 2.40am. This again would not correlate to Olu's claims of escaping at 3.30am.

What is extremely frustrating about this inquiry is the fact that there seems to be lots of questions about who was standing where and who was saying what to whom, details which would be difficult to recall under the circumstances but really important details about the actual victims  and their condition seem to be irrelevant.

If you listen between 36 mins 30 secs to 58 mins you will hear how three anonymous people got out of the building.

https://youtu.be/moA_BumLgNw

Last edited by Awoken2 on Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:19 pm

Some disturbing facts given in evidence so far,  when put together, make this thing stink...really bad.

Send a bunch of fire fighters to a fire they have not had any training on dealing with.

Don't give them a key to get in.

Disable the automated communal fire alarms.

Give them an ineffective communication system that will not work in the environment.

Disable the fire lift.

Give all attending fire fighters via their Operational Risk Database  information relating to the building that hasn't been updated in 7 years.

Ensure some floors in the building were unidentifiable and others were identified with felt tip pen.

Ensure building has a faulty smoke ventilation system.

Cover the entire building with  highly flammable cladding which has a waterproof membrane rendering it virtually impervious to water.

Ensure the attending fire fighters have had no training whatsoever in partial or full evacuation methods in a high rise building.

Ensure the attending fire fighters have had no training in procedures to follow in the event of compartmentation failure in a high rise building.

Have no other policy in place as to how a partial or full evacuation of a high rise building could be facilitated.

Have no contingency plans in place at all if the standing stay put advice were to put the occupants at risk.

Ensure no practical improvements were made to the fire services protocols and procedures since the Lacknall House fire in 2009 where six people lost their lives under similar circumstances.

Ensure that £60 breathing sets available on the internet were not available on the night to help save people's lives.

Ensure that the initial Incident Commander takes at least 30 minutes to realise there are people actually inside the 23 storey building in the heart of London.

Create such an ineffective line of communication which would enable only 11 of 23 of the Fire Survival Guidance calls made up until 1.40am to actually get to the fire fighters doing the rescues.

Call me cynical....but

Last edited by Awoken2 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:01 pm

I have only dipped in & out of the livetream , but my observations are that 'I don't remember ' seem to be the answer to a vast number of questions.

daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:15 pm

@daveiron wrote:I have only dipped in & out of the livetream , but my observations are that 'I don't remember ' seem to be the answer to a vast number of questions.  

...that'll be post traumatic stress amnesia Dave.... it's a new thing, an inquiry related condition. First seen after Hillsborough I believe.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:23 pm

It's been a good day for my sanity.

Here is Christos Fairbairn again telling Ali G's brother Low Key ...(well he sounds exactly like him) about his miraculous escape. The only thing is the fire brigade didn't receive ANY calls from a single male on the 15th floor so there were no fire fighters deployed to rescue a single male on the 15th floor.

So that must mean he dialled 6 or 7 wrong numbers.

It's also interesting that this man was able to breathe in Hydrogen Cyanide laden smoke for 5 minutes but finally succumbed to Carbon Dioxide!!

Liar Liar your lies have expired.

https://youtu.be/GOAcokPki-8
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:13 am

The first time I heard Richard Millet QC use this word in this inquiry I was shocked, so much so that I just had to brush it off. But he then used the word again, for a man who chooses his words very carefully I found this quite disturbing.

Well today he went to use that word again...but he managed to stop himself and use a more appropriate word for this inquiry to remain looking like a serious exercise in fact finding.

It's a word I've used myself for Grenfell. So the question has to be... why would you refer to the worst disaster by fire to occur since the second world war as an EVENT?

That's conspiracy theorists talk! In what possible context could this atrocity be seen as an event?

I've captured the moment again in this video, at exactly 53 mins 41 seconds. Shocking.

https://youtu.be/bk74aCpTdBw

Now we turn to our friend Olu. Remember his story? Daughter tethered to back? Leading his dear fam out of the building at 3.30, abandoned by fire fighters until the 4th floor? Dangling by bedsheets?

I'm afraid not.

Here is Louisa de Silvo, this is were the hot potato comes to rest. Her only task was to record deployment of fire crews to specific flats to rescue occupants and record the information.

Here we discover that three people were rescued from Olu's flat between the hours of 1.25am to 2.15am. When I say rescued I mean being carried or lead out as Louisa says herself, not sign posted out as Olu claimed.

She says room 113 sticks in her mind because they were "getting call after call" from room 113 after the 3 people were rescued. There were at least another 2 crews sent to room 113 but they didn't manage to make it because of the extreme conditions. This is in contradiction to what has been recorded by the control room who only received calls from room 111 and 115.

She had no idea if the fire fighters even got to their rescues at all because the majority of the fire fighters who came down were not in a good enough condition to speak to her.

Her credibility gets a bit of a dent when she arrives on scene at 1.35 and then asks somebody in the Command Unit "which floor is the fire on?"

Just look up love...f#cking most of them!!!

The Olu "escape" information starts from 44min 44 secs.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:29 am

...And none of the numbers add up at all.

Olu- channel 5. Fire Brigade bring 4 people to my flat. (4+3=7)

Olu-ABC. Fire Brigade bring 5 people to my flat (5+3=8 )

Brian O Keefe- Fire crew found single male in room 111, another  7 people who they put into room 113 (1+7+3=11)

Louisa de Silvo - 3 people rescued from 113 and four left behind (4+3=7)

Control Unit- Room 113 has 4 kids 1 adult (4+1=5)

.....yeah my heads hurting too....but somebody is definitely telling pork pies here.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:09 pm

it seems as if they (the fire teams) could have/were going along with it until olu etc was outed , now they have to distance themselves . This needs to be thoroughly investigated as if they were indeed "in on it" . Will this inquiry deliver? i get a good feeling from some of the questions and points being explored by the QC but its just starting to get interesting and still far to go.
there is alot of strangeness with some of the evidence of the notes and recorded info , some handed in an envelope ? other parts corroborating , some overwriting of carbon copies etc.
There is defiantly reasonable suspicion .
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:45 pm

Its something like a farce - like the film airplane.

An official standing with their hands on their hips saying "where's the fire" with a great raging torch behind them. I wish I could draw cartoons.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:42 pm

@Lopsum wrote:it seems as if they (the fire teams) could have/were going along with it until olu etc was outed , now they have to distance themselves . This needs to be thoroughly investigated as if they were indeed "in on it" . Will this inquiry deliver? i get a good feeling from some of the questions and points being explored by the QC but its just starting to get interesting and still far to go.
there is alot of strangeness with some of the evidence of the notes and recorded info , some handed in an envelope ? other parts corroborating , some overwriting of carbon copies etc.
There is defiantly reasonable suspicion .  

Millet appears to be picking at the scab of the Olu narrative but he has already missed many opportunities to cross reference some conflicting information from De Silvo and O Keefe.

From what I have observed it appears de Silvo, O Keefe and Daniel Egan have been primed for tackling the Olu story. Their collective vagueness around very important points relating to room 113 have allowed this story to be weaved into this inquiry.

The implications of Olu's story being found to be exactly that, a story, would be huge I think because it would expose the mainstream news channels methods.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:54 pm

Well the narrative does corroborate Olu's story:
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-44680292
Grenfell inquiry: Firefighter stopped man from 'deadly' climb
2 July 2018