Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Hello all from new member, hoping to overcome the fear this time
by Ausk Today at 9:17 am

» Discovery, Bluffing and False and Misleading Conduct.
by Ausk Today at 9:01 am

» Notice Of Conditional Acceptance / Promissory Notes
by Ausk Today at 8:17 am

» Ways of protecting assets from creditors
by Ausk Today at 8:08 am

» Member of the old GET OUT OF DEBT FREE. So glad i found this site again
by Logan1989 Yesterday at 10:35 pm

» Barclaycard Mercers Default Notices Are Invalid
by Kestrel Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Yesterday at 8:57 pm

» Did you have the money / use the credit?
by handle Yesterday at 8:20 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 8:01 pm

» Beware of ancestry DNA websites
by jss64 Yesterday at 6:26 pm

» Dr. Graham Downing 5G and A.I talk
by ditchit Yesterday at 12:34 pm

» Threatened bankruptcy proceedings
by waylander62 Yesterday at 12:33 pm

» PoE
by ditchit Yesterday at 8:02 am

» Set Aside Application, Can Claimant Provide Proof Of Claim?
by Kestrel Yesterday at 7:00 am

» Is this what Greg Hallet was talking about?
by handle Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:38 pm

» old man tells joke
by handle Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:07 pm

» Anti nano tech
by chong Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:31 am

» Mediation Time. How to fire off your defence?
by onak Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:26 am

» FOS complaints and civil proceedings
by handle Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:27 am

» Administration of Justice Act 1970 forbids creditors to falsely pretending to be officially authorised to collect payment
by Stevro Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:11 am

» CCJ circa 2013 vs Santander, now Cabot/Mortimer Clarke chasing
by hughythomas Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:51 am

» Cabot help
by Benjisaurus Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:31 am

» Hello to all of you
by assassin Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:21 am

» Essex & Suffolk Water
by LionsShare Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:38 pm

» Lowell threatening me Again !!
by daveiron Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:08 am

» Geopathic Stress, 5 G, Microwave Radiation Toxicity, Smart meters.
by daveiron Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:03 am

» Cabot- is there a realistic chance to fight them?
by handle Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:34 pm

» Distopian Future Documentarys,
by Society of the Spectacle Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:19 pm

» NIP - speeding with photo evidence
by daveiron Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:57 pm

» Latest Rich Planet vids Richard Hall
by daveiron Thu Oct 11, 2018 4:46 pm

» Hoist Portfolio/Howard Cohen – Letter of Claim ?
by barnwebb Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:23 pm

» Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible!
by itheman Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:22 pm

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:34 pm

» This Is Interesting
by pitano1 Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:17 am

» Hello all members of The Community
by assassin Wed Oct 10, 2018 1:40 am

» Raconteurs with extra special guest !!
by Lopsum Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:31 pm

» Hello, new here and preparing to fight the system.
by Jacko Tue Oct 09, 2018 4:07 pm

» Reclaiming cash value for loans ive paid off in the past
by onak Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:56 am

» BT/british telecom
by mitch Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:37 pm

» Civilized Materialistic DNA vs Tribal Spiritual DNA
by Kestrel Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:23 pm

» Another noob faced with a DC
by onak Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:18 am

» Cbd Oil
by Society of the Spectacle Sat Oct 06, 2018 12:59 pm

» Police Guidelines On Bailiffs
by Kestrel Sat Oct 06, 2018 11:17 am

» PRA Group County Court Business Centre??
by waylander62 Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:08 pm

» Anti-Defamation LeagueAppoint Themselves As Official Internet Censor
by Kestrel Thu Oct 04, 2018 6:24 pm

» remedy for P.C.N/COUNCIL TAX
by unlimuni Wed Oct 03, 2018 5:52 pm

» Is it to late for the 3 letters process
by Mikeyjohn Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:57 am

Moon phases

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

Re: 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Post by Awoken2 on Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:21 am

02:41* BA Team 26, Firefighter Juggins and CM McAlonen are with BA Team 25, Firefighter Orchard
and Firefighter Herrera are descending the stairs. They reach the bridgehead with the four
people from flat 113, 14th floor and hand them over to other firefighters (Source, MPS Witness
Statements: GTIRT18-01417 ,GTIRT18-01010, GTIRT18-01020).

This evidence is backed up by CCTV images.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:52 pm

Bedsheets.

Listen to what floor the bedsheets were lowered from, this was reported by the police helicopter.

Information recorded between 1 hr 49 mins 45 secs to 1 hr 51 mins.

https://youtu.be/4iXHg8lpD9I

This is confirmed here in the LFB ORR.

02:15:08' On leaving the building Firefighter Mills states he notices what looks like a makeshift rope ladder
made of sheets tied together coming out of a window. He shines his torch up to the eighth to 10th
floors. Firefighter Mills informs a WM who tells Firefighter Mills that he will deal with it. (This is now believed to be Oluwaseun Talabai from Flat 113, 14th floor) (Source, MPS Witness
Statement: GTIRT18-00402 and BSR Witness Statement: IWS00000523).09.16.2018

Now we have another witness to the bed sheet escapee attempt here.

2 hrs 20 mins 40 secs to 2 hrs 23 mins.

https://youtu.be/3-OdAc47BIQ

So we have the police and a fireman with a torch seeing sheets hanging from the eighth floor, which is what I also saw and you have another fireman seeing sheets from the 16th or 17th floor......they can't all be correct.

Now when listening to Desmond Murphy's evidence he states that Talabi answered the door and told him there were three of them inside room 113. The time of this exchange is recorded at 2.11am.

Talabi's flat was also visited at 02.23 by some different firefighters, here is that recorded on the ORR.

02:23* BA Team 17, Firefighter Cook and Firefighter Flanagan are descending the stairs, they state they
reach the it or 16th floor and enter the lobby area. There is no smoke visible in the lobby.
Firefighter Cook and Firefighter Flanagan then knock on some flat doors. Only one was answered
(in a statement they claim it was flat 113 or 133) they described the occupants as a male,
two women one wearing a fuchsia dressing gown, the other female being described as
having a large build, two children asleep on the bed and two young men. BA
Team 17 decide it would be better for the residents to stay in their flat due to the conditions in the
stairwell. Firefighter Flanagan gives them advice on how to stay safe, he tells them to put towels
around the door frames, and to hang something from the window so their flat could be seen from
the outside" (Source, MPS Witness Statements GTIRT17-01958 and BSR Witness Statement
IWS00000523).
Rationale as to why it is believed this is flat 113, 14th floor. CCTV shows Rosemary Oyewole and
Keziah Talabi leave the building at 02:46:39. Rosemary Oyewole is wearing a fuchsia coloured
dressing gown. She is the registered resident of flat 113, 14th floor. It is also known that the
persons that Firefighter Cook and Firefighter Flanagan describe are in flat 113, the only person
they do not mention is Denis Murphy.

So what this means is Talabi is supposed to have tied 14 sheets together and got out of his window in a 12 minute period immediately after being told more fire fighters would come back to rescue them.

More evidence of this contrived story to follow.

Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Sep 25, 2018 12:54 am

Some bewildering answers to some awkward questions to Incident Commader number 2 Andrew O Loughlin today.

If you thought Michael Dowden's evidence was comical you need to listen to this.

It gets good from 2hrs and 3 mins to 2hrs 40 mins. See how many times this man utilizes the word "expectation" to deflect certain responsibilities to somebody else.

Unbelievable!.....literally.

https://youtu.be/Ls1a2Eg65F4
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 3:24 pm

Here is Incident Commander number 3 Andy Roe. The higher up the command we go the more rigid and rehearsed their evidence gets.

Mr Roe's endless robotic , monotone soundbytes are even too much for Richard Millet to bare. This man has been briefed to within an inch of his life. All you have to do is listen to his rambling answer, lasting just short of 2 minutes, to a quite simple question about a briefing to understand his instructions.

Listen between 1 hr 53 mins to 1hr 56 minutes.

https://youtu.be/t_ZpPNmikWY
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 10:29 pm

So we now have the official stand of the LFB which was put forward by Commissioner Dany Cotton. I think the brigade would have been in safer hands if it would have been Dot Cotton.

In her first lot of evidence you will see her steadfastly refuse to accept any personal responsibility for the fact that no attending fire fighter on the night of the fire had been given any training on what to do in the event of an external cladding fire on a high rise building.

Despite the fact that for the 18 months leading up to the fire she held the title of Director Of Safety And Assurance which gave her total responsibility for all brigade training she wilfully dismisses any suggestion that the anybody from the Fire Service was at fault.

During this first session you will hear Cotton say that it made absolutely no difference on the night that there were no plans of the building available. She also refutes the suggestion that initial Incident Commander Mike Dowden was unable to formulate any type of effective plan because he had never had any training on the unique dangers of an external cladding fire.

Amongst other ridiculous statements she also explains how it isn't essential to have up to date information on who the emergency contact is but it's useful.

She also plays down the fact that the ORD for Grenfell contained no useful information whatsoever for fire fighting purposes

You will also hear that Grenfell Tower was the very first incident she attended in her long and illustrious career that involved live fire survival calls.

You will not hear any admissions of inadequacies, you will not hear the slightest hint of culpability or the acceptance of an unprepared and unequipped fire service.

Her entire brief was to blame the building, it shouldn't have responded in the way it did, nobody was expecting it to act like it did. That is her defence.

The fact that a document was drafted after the Sheperds Court fire highlighting the exact risks cladding may pose to high rise buildings was only given to Fire Safety Officers and not to frontline Fire fighters is even explained away in this stage managed sham.

Furthermore this Commissioner was completely unaware of 4 out of 5 of the last cladding fires to high rise buildings around the world.

https://youtu.be/4dHInKzgxyk

The longer it went on, the worse it got. At no point in this inquiry did she acknowledge the people who lost their lives or accept any responsibility for what happened that night.

https://youtu.be/YMiLHc_xMS0

Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:37 am

I watched a lot of her evidence ,to me it appeared she must have been briefed on the questions before hand.There was never a pause to consider the questions ,she just launched into her answers which to me at any rate were preplaned .
Also no clue as to what equipment neighbouring brigades had . As mentioned above it was all the buildings fault.

daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:06 pm

@daveiron wrote:I watched a lot of her evidence ,to me it appeared she must have been briefed on the questions before hand.There was never a pause to consider the questions ,she just launched into her answers which to me at any rate were preplaned .
Also no clue as to what equipment neighbouring brigades had . As mentioned above it was all the buildings fault.

I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice that this inquiry is proving to be just s benign PR exercise. There will be no truth revealed here. The reason why I know this was revealed to me today...I will share this with you all shortly.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:50 pm

Here is Mahad Eghal again, telling lies on the BBC to the British public. The lies are in regard to the conditions he encountered on leaving the building. He talks about thick black smoke only allowing vision to arms length, he talks about it being dark and having to use wet towels to help breathing, but this was simply not the case.

After hearing all the evidence from the fire fighters who tackled the blaze in flat 16 they all stated categorilly that there was little to no smoke on the 4th floor even ten minutes after Maghal had walked out of the building.

https://youtu.be/zZWcyBMYuYQ

So here now is part of his written statement, again he states (under a statement of truth) that the foyer and stairs were heavily smoke logged.

Radwan, came to visit and we sat outside the tower together chatting and smoking in the
green area between the leisure centre and tower.
15. Radwan then left for Ladbroke Grove and I went back inside and upstairs to my flat. To
the best of my recollection, it was about 12:30am when I went up the stairs and I do not
recall seeing or hearing anything at all on my way up.
16. When I got back to my flat, the kids were asleep and Jamie was in the living room. I
started preparing myself something to eat and I asked Jamie if she wanted anything.
There was some left-over pizza and Jamie wanted this. I put the pizza in the oven to
reheat it for her. I remember that there was a funny clanking sound that came from the
electric oven. It sounded like a mechanical sound. It was a brand-new oven and I had
never heard it make a sound like that before. Jamie heard it as well and asked me to open
the oven and let the air out.
17. I made toast with jam and 2 cups of tea and gave Jamie her pizza, then I sat down with
her and ate and drank my tea. I remember Jamie was on her laptop and watching the
Housewives series. When I had finished eating, I asked her what time it was and she said
it was just before lam from her computer clock. I recall saying that we need to hurry up
and go to bed as it was late and I had a client to email early in the morning.
The fire: early stnes
18. It cannot have been more than a minute or so after this that there was the sound of
knocking from our front door. It was not a normal knock and I can only describe it as
loud, mad knocking. It was with urgency. I remember being startled by the knock because
of the way that it sounded and because of the lateness of the hour.
19. I told Jamie to stay where she was and I went to investigate. I went straight to the front
door so it cannot have been more than a few seconds before I looked through the spyhole
but I could not see anything because it was too dark. That is when I decided to open the
door. I opened the door slowly and cautiously due to the late hour. Immediately a large
amount of dense, dark grey smoke came whooshing past me into the flat behind me. I
remember it blowing into my face. I have a brief recollection of seeing the hallway filled
with dense, black smoke. I did not see anybody there but I only took a brief look.

With him being so vociferous to the world's press immediately after the fire you would have thought this public inquiry would be an ideal platform for him to again tell the story of his escape?

Ok so let's have a look at Mahad Eghal's contribution

I hr 24mins. Mahad Eghal's evidence to the inquiry.

https://youtu.be/8eAAaVkrLdk

So his lies were quietly ignored and he wasn't asked to give any verbal evidence under oath either.

As I've said this inquiry is just a bad PR exercise.
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:23 am

To me it appeared very telling when on Thursday a scheduled witness could not attend ,instead of reading more witness statements . they packed up early for the weekend.
I also find it strange that after week upon week of firefighter evidence .evidence from residents for the most part consist of segments of their statements . The rest of their statements we are told will be entered into the evidence.
Therefor it will be necessary to purchase a copy of the inquiry when completed to obtain all of their evidence .That could well be years down the line.
Instead of packing up early ,the time could of course been used to read out witness statements.

daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:54 pm

There are some very sinister shenanigans going on here Dave  
Mahad Eghal's witness statement was read on Wednesday along with his wife who's name is Jamie Murray. His evidence was put on record and was available for review in the evidence section on the Grenfell Tower Inquiry website, this is where I copied parts of his witness statement from which is posted above.

Yesterday his witness statement, along with his wife's, were removed and are no longer available. It's important to stress that these are the only two witness statements that have been removed from the website. Every other witness that has given evidence has had their statements put into the record and is available for public review except Eghal and his wife.

He has already been proved to have told lies as all fire fighters present refute his version of events regarding the conditions on the 4th floor at the time of his exiting, which was at 00.59 hrs.

Below is the fourth statement given by Behailu Kebede, the tenant of the flat where the fire started.

Further to my first statement to police, I have been asked about a neighbour I referred to as a 'Somali guy' who took some time to leave the flat that night after I went round knocking on everyone's doors.
This neighbour lived next door to me but I am not actually sure of the door number.l have drawn a diagram which I produce as exhibit BEK/3 to illustrate he moved in about six months earlier with his young children, one or two.l think two.l have never spoken to him and I do not know his name but since the fire I have seen him giving interviews to news channels on TV and on YouTube.l think he may be about forty, with a beard, and he has clearly been in the UK a long time from how he speaks.
I saw this man say in one interview that I told him my fridge "exploded" .1 want to make clear I definitely never used the word "exploded", I cannot remember exactly what I did say apart from saying "fire  fire". Just to be clear, I did not even see flames in my kitchen before leaving.l have also been told by friends that this neighbourhas been telling people that we saw each other outside the building that night and he hugged me. This is not true, I have never seen him again after knocking on his door.l have just looked up another interview he did on YouTube and this gives his name as "Mahad EGAL"

Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 Yesterday at 10:08 am

Today we hear from Olu Talabi's partner and tomorrow it's the man himself.

His story to the press of his miraculous escape will now be proved to be lies....this should be good.

https://youtu.be/No0prKr-9K0
Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle Yesterday at 7:11 pm

Now isn’t that interesting. One of my earlier posts regarding a friend of mine whose fridge went on fire and said it didn’t explode. But the policeman I spoke to 2 days later said an explosion was heard 20 blocks away. The fridge is a red herring

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 Yesterday at 8:57 pm

There have been a lot of witness statements put on the record today which have talked about hearing explosions. Too many not to be relevant but this was not explored any further.

Also today we have heard an extremely contentious version of events from Olu Talabi's partner. Her evidence, written and verbal is stating that all fire fighters involved in their rescue have lied under oath.

Details to follow.

Awoken2
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum