The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by badvoc Today at 9:54 am

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Allotments
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:36 pm

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by Mrblue2015 Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:59 am

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by badvoc Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:12 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:12 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

Moon phases

Liability Order in Respect of Council Tax....

+12
Lansdowne
Candor
midnight
Waffle
Ferry Man
Lopsum
Little D
landlubber
Jinxer
LionsShare
daveiron
NoSurender
16 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Liability Order in Respect of Council Tax.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Liability Order in Respect of Council Tax....

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:59 pm

Ok that is something I have herd of on the down low, but have not seen any evidence, + all the ecclesiastical laws still in place are towards the monarch. do you know of any material of the top of your head I can view on the subject?

There is also the Paymaster General to add to your list, they just disguise his title today......

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Liability Order in Respect of Council Tax.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Liability Order in Respect of Council Tax....

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:02 pm

Hi Waffle

Ha! Paymaster, of course!

Sorry, nothing off top of my head. Will post if something comes to me.

Have a look at a blank ledger. If you look you will see a cross on a piece of paper. Now put, say, 'life' on the credit side, 'death' on the debit side. Or 'spirituality' as credit and 'materialism' as debit. Then picture the figure of a man on that ledger cross - hung and torn between two masters. Then consider how this analogy can be extended to the KJV. It seems very relevant to me.....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:07 pm

I'll try and access my right brain again Very Happy

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:09 pm

Hi Waffle

Well, isn't that the source of 'righteousness'?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:10 pm

iamani wrote:A 'person' is a fictional entity that can be charged.
A'man' is a factual being who can only be indicted.

A 'man' can hold, administer and control a 'person'/ESTATE
With a 'human' it seems to be the other way round....
Hi iamani,

Inside WORD type 'human being' & PERSON is the 1st meaning of that. Could you explain a bit further what you mean by "With a 'human' it seems to be the other way round....". Surely a MAN then controls a HUMAN?
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:20 pm

Hi LionsShare

YES! That's a big step - 'man' does indeed control 'human'! It's all in the KJV (t.l. - d.r.). Take a look and tell me where it says GOD gave 'human' dominion over the earth. Or where human is mentioned at all.

i think the closest you will find is '....the creatures that creepeth'

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:36 pm

Creatures that creepeth alright.... Which is why I believe 'man' to be a risky word, here is the definition I use of HUMAN BEING, beyond the bible.

“HUMAN BEING"
“From Latin Humanus= “a lesser/inferior man or woman defined legally as an animal and/or monster as distinct from the ancient (pre Vatican) Roman term homo = man “. A key rule of Law from the 14th Century describing a fundamental legal fiction –that is the notion of an inferior man or woman as an animal (as defined by Papal Decree) and therefore not subject to the laws of free men, but the laws of property. The decision to create a 2nd word for Homo (man), denoting an inferior “animal” man was crucial to the legal implementation of the Vatican global slave trade from the 14th Century–to overcome the questions of legality and morality of the Vatican slave trade. Therefore, unbaptized indigenous populations were legally defined as “humans” —therefore animals. Legally, the name of a human must always be in CAPITALS to identify that individual as property as distinct from a free man.”

Maybe a hinter to the vatican take over you mentioned Iamani

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:45 pm

Hi Waffle

That's a bl@@dy good definition if you ask me. Especially where it says 'subject to....... the laws of property'. This is one of the layers of control - but i don't need to tell you that.

The down-low takeover will come back to me soon, i'm sure.....

Also, i'm not sure the root of the word 'human' has been definitely ascertained. You've got 'humous' - of the earth, and hue-man - shade of man, you've even got an ancient deity called 'hu'. Maybe more.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:18 pm

Hi Waffle

Ha! Told you! How's this for synchronicity?

If you got to Steve mccrae's latest vid on yt ('to the trolls') and check the comments under it, you'll find 'an outlaw in law' referring to the down-low takeover. Think it's the first comment that shows!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 pm

If they have 10 million properties in council tax band c in a specific area, they also know where each person is, if the property is vacant or occupied, they also calculate the band c price for the area, how many people are likely to move into and out of the area based on past statistics and how many months properties as an aggregate are likely to remain empty, they will then get the actuaries to predict the total income anticipated from that dwelling stock in that area.

Lets say they anticipate 100 million with a variable factor of 10% either way, they can raise money by creating bonds over certain quantities of the stock lets say they issue 10 bonds at 7.5 million each, these are sold, the local authority has 75 million to spend generated from council tax, the holders of the bonds make roughly 25% profit give or take. the council will also need budget to enforce payments for the bond holders. Thats whats going on. When the governments and local authorities issue bonds gilts etc does anyone ever ask what stock they are from??

If you look at the uncertificated securities act they have a registration and recording system for the titles that are split and transferred operators controllers and the securities within the system are issued system numbers, look at the bottom left corner of your BC, thats what the bond is you are an asset recorded into a system for securitisation purposes, that goes through the treasury then through crest out into euroclear then your in JP Morgans hands......

The treasuries definition of register and asset:

A register is a record of ownership of securities,

Asset
Anything of positive economic value that can be owned or controlled.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Hi Waffle

i think you've cracked that one - just needs the climactic finish : who controls the RG?

So the councils sell us every year? That's why the enforcement is so relentless and brutal? How many different ways are we traded in all? Shocking.

The feckin' feckers!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:35 pm

The UK has five thousand four hundred and forty one billion in outstanding debt securities owed to BIS

http://www.bis.org/statistics/c1.pdf

If thats not a reason to securitise CT i don't know what is....

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:42 pm

Hmmm the Registrar General has to be controlled by...... Very Happy

Whats your thoughts Iamani?

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:52 pm

Waffle wrote:BLD9

probate judge. (18c) A judge having jurisdiction over
probate, inheritance, guardianships, and the like. Also
termed judge of probate; surrogate; register;
registry.

There it is right there I just knew it.... Doesn't that just join a whole lot of dots for us.
Yes the Registry is the Probate Court under seal, this is the rub, you see what they are doing when they actually tell you its a Probate Registry as in the UK Corporation/PLC when you apply for a grant of probate, but you didn't see that when you registered an event at birth did you, No they didn't think you needed to know, well more like they don't want you to know. It is strange how the US dictionaries are quite overt in explaining this, it would probably be the same in Strouds Judicial if they would disclose it.

Brilliant find by the way

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:59 pm

I'd also like to point out this definition I highlighted

BLD 9
probate register. (1887) One who serves as the clerk of
a probate court and, in some jurisdictions, as a quasijudicial
officer in probating estates.

Go look up what a quasi judicial officer is....... and they are for probating estate Laughing Laughing Laughing

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:08 am

Hi all

Great stuff guys! i believe someone we know mentioned it is court of probate in Oxford. Though he said we weren't to know, so...... sssshhh!

As re: ID of RG i'm gonna have to stick my neck out and go with the Vatican - Jesuits in particular, them being the quasi-military for el papa noir.

Keep it rollin'!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:41 am

The probate registry was always ecclesiastical same as birth registry, has that actually changed or is Civil just the other one of Gods Kingdoms.....

I know we would usually associate the term General as militia, whats your thoughts on its existence as a derivative of feudal law? The rank of "general'' is the highest possible, next to the commander in chief (blacks online), we know who the commander in chief used to be under feudal law, thats exactly how we all ended up as tenants, tenants in chief.... Originally vassel in chief which was; a holder of land by feudal tenure on conditions of homage and allegiance...... Feudal law is historically a very important piece to this puzzle of the landlord and the tenant....... Probs got a lot to do with land registry (theres that word again) and the rise of council tax.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:56 am

Yes Brilliant work

So Probate it is then, From which it appears safe to conclude we are not recognised as living but rather the opposite, in their system at law, without a voice and without standing, It has been designed so we are put into this situation.

Hence subject to the laws of property and not free men

Probate is the primary form of law and a key presumption for them to move their fiction forward and extract commercial energy from the surrogate person whom they charge

There is a beneficiary to that and it sure 'aint us.

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:59 am

Hi Waffle

Funny you should go back that far. Round about those times was when the word 'child' came into use, to describe the beloved eldest child of a noble..... bit of feudal lore....

i can't see that L'Eglise ever gave up it's hold on those 'unam sanctum'-affirming registers of title, and i don't know if you've noticed but the Vatican seems to have been undermined/under attack for a while now, they felt threatened enough to appoint a pope from their quasi-military order. Now their financial base is being threatened on several fronts.

Now while it may seem only just, if they go down so do our last rights and freedoms.....

Anyways....

Candor - it COULD be us....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:08 am

Candor - Which is why the only person who has locus standi is the beneficiary. No one can own anything because you can't take it with you when you depart, it always has to descend to an heir, if there is no heir there is no inter vivos devise.......... It all has to be administrated.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:11 am

Hi Waffle

....so it returns to unam sanctum land - or crown land - or are they one and the same......?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:25 am

They do say all roads lead to rome Iamani

Here is something relative, the reasons the pope claims he owns you, nam sanctum, death of the afterbirth (Lopsum are you reading Smile )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EfMfJXent4

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:28 am

Ok so if this is correct the afterbirth is the still born and we are probating its estate No No

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:35 am

Hi Waffle

So we really are the human 'creatures that creepeth.

Yup (and yuk!) on the afterbirth....

...but there's a bit more than that. There's the ecclesiastical fiction version and the crown/admiralty fiction version and the 'fact'.

Cheers!

Last edited by iamani on Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:36 am

aye
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next