Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Po-lice Corruption
by assassin Today at 2:46 am

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by handle Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» Essex & Suffolk Water
by LionsShare Yesterday at 6:38 pm

» ...If they can do it so can we can't we?
by ceylon Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:19 pm

» UK Column
by ceylon Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:01 pm

» in house enforcement agents
by Sharpysparky Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:10 am

» Intrum Finance letter advice please.
by Ithesoul Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:55 am

» Another noob faced with a DC
by onak Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:19 am

» Debt purchaser using DCA to initiate court proceedings but purchaser without permissions is on court papers
by waylander62 Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:39 pm

» CCJ
by Taz Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:23 pm

» Hillary Snuff Video Resurfaces! Horrifying!
by handle Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:22 pm

» ...Is this proof privatisation does not work?
by ceylon Thu Sep 20, 2018 12:34 pm

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:34 pm

» NIP - speeding with photo evidence
by daveiron Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:12 pm

» ...Brexit are you taking the piss?
by ceylon Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:12 pm

» The End of London. Prepare Yourself.
by ceylon Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:56 am

» CCJ Delivered. I was unaware as i dont live at the address
by MEATBALL Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:31 am

» Motorists could face £100 fine for driving too close to cyclists
by Ausk Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:55 am

» Treason May or Peter of England
by assassin Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:31 am

» new PPI ruling
by handle Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:30 pm

» Ozone Therapy
by Kestrel Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:30 pm

» ...Who wants to travel 10 years back in time?
by ceylon Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:34 pm

» 5G & Smart Meters
by daveiron Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:59 am

» Drydens Fairfax
by Swan Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:38 am

» This just sums so much up....
by Kestrel Tue Sep 18, 2018 6:15 am

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:17 pm

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:52 pm

» Watch This!
by LionsShare Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:09 pm

» ...Would a high vis vest put you off sex?
by ceylon Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:16 pm

» Hello Everyone,
by freeland Sat Sep 15, 2018 4:08 pm

» ...Are there any more signs of a coming financial crash?
by ceylon Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:31 pm

» ...Does the UN plan to destroy Europe?
by Lopsum Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:23 am

» Statute Barred after set aside
by daveiron Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:32 am

» My personal favourite
by chong Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:27 pm

» Let's Have Some Tunes thread.
by chong Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:21 pm

» ...Are the police here to protect you or rape your kids?
by ceylon Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:07 pm

» Bulk Data Collection By NSA and GCHQ Violated Human Rights Charter, European Court Rules
by ceylon Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:47 am

» Latest Rich Planet vids Richard Hall
by daveiron Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:05 pm

» ...BREXIT is there any evidence we are going to leave?
by ceylon Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:33 pm

» Cabot / Restons Claim
by waylander62 Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:55 am

» 3 letter system for DCAs (not debt purchasers) needed?
by daveiron Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:20 am

» National non-compliance day
by chong Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:09 am

» Data Protection Act 1998
by LionsShare Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:18 pm

» UK KIDS ...WANT DEAD BABY CELLS UP YOUR NOSE? NHS ANNUAL FLU NASAL SPRAY https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdGXQ61LCgE&feature=em-uploademail
by ceylon Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:45 pm

» …Does commerce control the government?
by ceylon Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:31 pm

» Cabot- is there a realistic chance to fight them?
by annap Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:58 pm

» justinian deception
by Ausk Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:29 am

Moon phases

Justinian Deception Channel ( Romley Stewart)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Justinian Deception Channel ( Romley Stewart)

Post by Lopsum on Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:02 am

a comment and reply on the youtube...
Todd C
17 hours ago
have you been able to claim your dominion over the land, sea?
if so what does that mean?
Have you make a land claim on "crown land" - obtaining full equity title ( not legal title )?
Do you currently have access to the wealth held in your creditor trust?
Do the courts recognize you have a creditor trust and grant you access to it as its beneficiary?

Your videos never seem to confirm how you, in YOUR life have claimed your dominion.
i understand the idea of returning all ID issued in the surname, close all bank accounts
and learn to barter, and live in the woods.

you should be a multi-millionaire living like a king tell people step by step how to access their christian trust
if you succeeding in doing this. So what is the bottom line?

is it to use the info to protect yourself by not bearing arms ( the surname ) if you get dragged into their maritime court?
Justinian Deception
Justinian Deception
14 hours ago
In the Court yes! but their court is not the court of the land or a common law court, the common law courts and the organic common law governments are long gone from what I can see and it has left the foreign private contracting governing agencies in charge without any lawful directive control deriving from any true Australian from what I can see! In the last court hearing, (End of 2016) Magistrate Comens admitted that even though he did not agree with my political stand, standing under the Certificate of Birth, standing as the Creditor and not holding the Surname State birth Certificate, he said that the court would find itself in "grave danger" if he did not uphold such a political standing but he warned that it will be a hard road dealing with the ignorance and misconduct of the governing agencies. He refused to uphold any state charges against me but provided no compensation or remedy stating that I will more than likely be dealing with the ignorance of governing agencies for a long time to come. I was bashed, locked in the watch house for 3 days and many overnight stays, had my cars taken by police at gunpoint, no signed paperwork!, no arrest warrants, no signatures on search warrants, harassed and threatened by police as well as the head of CIB, and such threats extended to my daughters, drugged while in the watch house before a court hearing, computers, phones, cameras all taken, closed down social media like facebook and youtube and all court hearings without any court file number!!!, no record!!!! .. no charges for driving without a so called driver license, yet no compensation for the theft of my property or false imprisonments or for the damages to my work or the loss of my cars... no lawful or legal paperwork, just threats by police that refused to identify themselves.... so yes, court refuses to charge me but the agencies ignore the courts and act in contempt of both the courts and the people....

Its a criminal robbery on a massive scale... The trick is the name: "John Henry Doe" is the state property and if you assume you are "John Henry Doe" you become assumed as their property because the only evidence of your name is on the Birth Certificate, as: "John Henry" there is no surname on your name! ... The other scam is the "Date" of birth, the born date is not the date of birth! ... the date of birth relates to the filing date of the certificate, not the date they thing was created.... The greatest scam on the grammatical side is "THIS TYPE OF TEXT", it is simply not English and is only used for satire or comic or "fictions" in relation to Trust Law from what I assume, it has no jurisdiction with English and can only render any document housing such a text, if used as a charge or note such as money, as a massive counterfeit. We are being fooled into handing our "birth right" (Common law Dominion) over to a foreign criminal banking cartel for fake money that is worth nothing!... mafia, whatever, its a criminal takeover and theft of common law rights, piracy by foreign corporations run by criminal experts in counterfeiting... (Whatever you buy with their money still belongs to them because its a promise to pay note, its not real!) I think the military is there to uphold the fraud and not to protect the "people"... The military and the masses have become too stupid to understand the complexity of the crime that they have been subjected too, but too stupid from being dumb or have the masses been brainwashed from birth!!! ??? .... Once people see the truth they may have hope of understanding the nature of this criminal system of control...
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:59 am

Its clear from what romley states ,the only cure is to make as many people as possible aware of the fraud. Because like so many subjects dealt with on this and other sites its always going to be a numbers game.

daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk on Sat Aug 18, 2018 9:32 am

ROHAN; I suspect you already know this but just in case you dont, NO law since the fake "Australian Parliament" came into operation, are enforceable in a court.

None of these "laws" have been proclaimed in the manner laid down in the constitution in Section 58 Royal Assent to Bills. None of them have a proclamation certificate and many of them do not have date when they come into operation.

there are two high court cases that are relevant, Justice John Latham, High Court of Australia, HCA (High Court of Australia) 1942 (65 CLR 373 at 408)

Said (short version) A pretend law made in excess of power (to make law) is not and never has been a law at all.

Then in Wakim [1999] HCA 27; 198 CLR 511; 163 ALR 270; 73 ALJR 839 (17 June 1999) the judge said

"A legislature cannot, by preambular assertions, recite itself into constitutional power where none exists at - 193 [239]."

As I see it you should be able to go them for unlawful arrest and unlawful detention.

Ausk
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:31 pm

ive renamed this thread so its easier to find.
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:41 am

A quick explanation .

daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk on Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:34 am

What Romely has to say is all well and good and I dont nesessarily disagree with any of what he says, in fact I agree with most of it.

I am in the business of learning whatever I can about how the world works. I also note that Anna Von Reitz has given Romely a big push too.

However; what is the chances of any real change occurring?

I'm a fan of the Know Your Rights Group in Aus they are in the business of teaching people their rights within the system that currently exists. As they say, the system works very well for 'them' so we need to lean those parts of it which relate to areas we will most likely to run up against and need to know the most. Examples are debts, infringements, and big brother.

If we can educate people on how to defeat unjust fines, invasions of privacy, smart meters etc by teaching people the relevant law and how to defend themselves in courts then we have a better chance. Note that this, for example, includes how to put courts into their correct jurisdiction and how to the get the Attorneys Generals into court to be questioned and soforth.

They and I happen to think we have a far better way of freeing ourselves from the problem Romely and Anna describe by using the system back against them. Its what they respect, expect and react to.

However; if people like Know Your Rights Group are pushing water up hill what chances have people like Romley and Anna Von Reitz, got of making headway to any significant extent. Know Your Rights Group through their radio broadcasts on RATFM on Tuesday Nights struggle to motivate people to take action based upon what they learn, how are people like Romely and Anna going to make any significant headway?

The govt and big brother are still just steam rolling on. I doubt they are even finding the going more difficult than its been in the last 50 years I know of.

From the foray I've made into learning the commercial remedy (contract law) way of dealing with the system and pushing back, it seems this is by far the simplest and easiest thing for the masses to learn and use.

Under contract law there is little need for courts because the contract makes the law. The problem is that it creates wins for those who become good at it but fails to add anything to the push to free ourselves from everything people like Romely, KYR and Anna are spending their lives and physical and mental health fighting.

IMO if I can help people defeat debt collectors and fines then I'm helping people learning knowledge, skills and above all helping gain CONFIDENCE to fight.

As one person said in a testimonial, when they beat a speeding charge in court, its the first time in their life they have FELT like a citizen who has rights.

That to me is the direction to go in and where we should direct all of our energies.

Ausk
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:12 pm

@Ausk wrote:What Romely has to say is all well and good and I dont nesessarily disagree with any of what he says, in fact I agree with most of it.

I am in the business of learning whatever I can about how the world works. I also note that Anna Von Reitz has given Romely a big push too.

If we can educate people on how to defeat unjust fines, invasions of privacy, smart meters etc by teaching people the relevant law and how to defend themselves in courts then we have a better chance. Note that this, for example, includes how to put courts into their correct jurisdiction and how to the get the Attorneys Generals into court to be questioned and soforth.

They and I happen to think we have a far better way of freeing ourselves from the problem Romely and Anna describe by using the system back against them. Its what they respect, expect and react to.

IMO if I can help people defeat debt collectors and fines then I'm helping people learning knowledge, skills and above all helping gain CONFIDENCE to fight.

As one person said in a testimonial, when they beat a speeding charge in court, its the first time in their life they have FELT like a citizen who has rights.

That to me is the direction to go in and where we should direct all of our energies.

I would like to point out how much it costs the system when people simply Ask the questions they are allowed to,
and request the information in writing.

Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk on Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:59 am

@Society of the Spectacle wrote:
@Ausk wrote:What Romely has to say is all well and good and I dont nesessarily disagree with any of what he says, in fact I agree with most of it.

I would like to point out how much it costs the system when people simply Ask the questions they are allowed to,
and request the information in writing.

Exactly, thanks for rasing that Society of the Spectacle.

We must all inundate as many politiicans as possible with questions like:

On xyz date you did, stated, claimed or whatever. Could you please explain what authoirty you are relying on for making that statement, claim assertion, decision etc.

Not only is this taking up their time but its letting them know that we the great unwashed are watching them and that we know what they are up to.

In the mean time, we slowly little bit by little bit peg them back and increase our skills at the same time but moest of all we build our CONFIDENCE to take these people on and fight back.

Its this kind of thing that puts the firghteners on the powers that should not be. IMO its one of very few ways we can give them the message that we know their weaknesses.

Suggest the free PDF Your Will Be Done, its only about 8-10 pages long from memory.

The pen is mighter than the sword.

Ausk
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:15 am

Hi ausk,

I totally agree with your post. However what romley & rohan have laid bare is the deception and fraud.
They have also shown that the route they have taken via the courts will only get you locked up.

I think the strength of their work lies in exposing it all . Change is only ever going to occur when enough
folk become aware of how they are being deceived by this corrupt system. As I have said before ,its only
ever going to be a numbers game.

daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:06 pm

Latest News on an Old scam,
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum