Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Anyone won in court using the 3 letters as a defence?
by Stevro Today at 6:20 am

» The 3 Letters
by petesomething Today at 6:04 am

» 'Help needed' standardised questionnaire
by Jinxer Today at 1:51 am

» Are they gearing up to go to war?
by Jinxer Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Lowell Court Claim & Mediation
by petesomething Yesterday at 9:45 pm

» TROY ON MORTGAGES PART 4 OF 5
by Waffle Yesterday at 9:19 pm

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Lopsum Yesterday at 8:04 pm

» The Ledger Bait, Dead Men Have No Rights
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 7:27 pm

» Liability order council tax
by Waffle Yesterday at 6:52 pm

» Is this evidence of liability?
by Waffle Yesterday at 6:41 pm

» CC debt already got CCJ.. 3 letter process?
by Tiggy Yesterday at 6:21 pm

» MARK CEYLON & COLIN WORRALL EXPOSING THE CORRUPTION IN THE UK + REMEDIES ON FREEDOM TALK RADIO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v54uERRJ7bc
by ceylon Yesterday at 5:32 pm

» old get out of debt site
by daveiron Yesterday at 5:09 pm

» Leigh Ravenscroft BOAT THEFT UPDATE!!!!!!!!!
by living man 01 Yesterday at 12:50 pm

» "HELP" with Human rights
by living man 01 Yesterday at 12:44 pm

» Another Resource For Researchers
by iamani Yesterday at 12:35 pm

» Investigative Journalist
by Whymeok Yesterday at 12:22 pm

» Deed of Assignment Vs Notice of Assignment
by Whymeok Yesterday at 12:07 pm

» GRO, GRO, GRO........
by iamani Yesterday at 12:04 pm

» I need your help
by Ausk Yesterday at 10:22 am

» Response to Letter 1 (of 3) from 1st Credit
by Stevro Yesterday at 9:02 am

» European Contract Protocols - Chaperts 8 & 9
by assassin Yesterday at 3:19 am

» European Contract Protocols Chapter 7
by assassin Yesterday at 3:17 am

» European Contract Protocols - Chapter 6
by assassin Yesterday at 3:15 am

» European Contract Protocols - Chapter 5
by assassin Yesterday at 3:15 am

» European Contract Protocols - Chapter 4
by assassin Yesterday at 3:13 am

» European Contract Protocols - Chapter 3
by assassin Yesterday at 3:12 am

» European Contract Protocols - Chapter 2
by assassin Yesterday at 3:10 am

» European Contract Law - Chapter 1
by assassin Yesterday at 3:09 am

» European Contract Law - Index
by assassin Yesterday at 3:06 am

» LED Basics For beginners.
by assassin Yesterday at 2:31 am

» Host Portfolio Holding, Robinson Way ( Barclay )
by Tiggy Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:25 pm

» HOW TO FIND MY POSTS?
by EGGS&BACON Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:04 pm

» Who stole Tesla's life works?
by Lopsum Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:00 pm

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Mon Aug 14, 2017 11:43 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:13 pm

» Good afternoon
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Proof: Council Tax is a scam

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Proof: Council Tax is a scam

Post by Candor on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:52 pm

Perhaps it would be more accurate to state Council Tax is for Commercial bodies and DEAD Entities

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5awo4k8w8y38vmh/LOCAL%20GOVERNMENT%20FINANCE%20ACT%201992%20-%20CLARIFICATION%20%26%20TEMPLATE%20LETTER.docx?dl=0

Good work Paul, it pays to read, his document was taken from an equally interesting FOI thread here:

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/do_i_have_to_pay_council_tax#comment-70843

R E V

Candor
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Re: Proof: Council Tax is a scam

Post by LionsShare on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:28 pm

thanks for the info - much appreciated, no doubt someone will come up with a winning solution. Me, has actually got more reading to do before i can plan. All in all at the mo me thinks if anyone tries even to put forward proper irrfutable arguments in court - will simply be railroaded. That evidence is all over internet!
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor on Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Hope you find it useful it is the result of some painstaking reading that most would not attempt.

Here's the thing Lionshare, the internet is not evidence, You tube is full of white noise and bullshit. i know the Courts are being kept by keepers who are by default adversarial to us from my own experience, but we have to be honest and reflect on our own lack of knowledge, if we did everything correct and had the correct standing and they still screwed us over then I would say to hell with it lets just go and light these bastards up.

The truth is I am not convinced most of us are operating correctly and with the correct standing, and I hope it is becoming clear that the system has been set up in order to put us into that position by default, we know it has, we know that they want us operating as trustees and debtors for ever and ever, because if we are not they are screwed.

But just because the odds are stacked against us does not mean we cannot overcome them eventually, as I see it they still need Law and to be seen to be operating in accordance with Law, even if it is a thin veneer of law, they know if they lose that, their continued power will be measured by an egg timer.

Have faith.

Candor
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:35 pm

@Candor wrote:
Have faith
beleive  me I do!
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:24 am

Again it is worth emphasising from Pauls Research, (which was almost parallel to my own on Council Tax) that a Living Man cannot be charged for Council Tax, this is absolutely key and they told us this with section 66 in the 1988 LGFA when they omitted that subsection (a) from being a chargeable dwelling, the word living is the reason why.

Not that we should need to be told by the secretary of State this anyway, when we know who we are in the scheme of things.

Candor
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:49 am

Hi Candor

Yes, exactly. That's why a 'human' will never be granted exemption from CT.

Only a 'man' will ever be told he doesn't have to pay.

What does a 'man' have, that a 'human' doesn't have, that makes him exempt.....?

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:33 pm

@iamani wrote:Hi Candor

Yes, exactly. That's why a 'human' will never be granted exemption from CT.

Only a 'man' will ever be told he doesn't have to pay.

What does a 'man' have, that a 'human' doesn't have, that makes him exempt.....?

Cheers!

Yes it appears that a HUMAN is an inferior creature from what the we find in the occult books of the roman cult, which explains why Human Rights is what they get to define.

No, they cannot see a Man, any more than you can see your creator, you know he exists but you cannot see him, not in this realm anyway, and that is why the Corporate entities cannot see a man either.

It is not that man is exempt (check the meaning of exempt) because exempt is the thing that they have used their own discretion and discernment to disqualify, when you are a Man you just are not in that equation, even if they inadvertently refer to a Man, they will have to omit or exclude that aspect or nature of his character.

Man can appear to a certain part of the system that we call equity, cloaked with certain attributes and capacities, you will get nowhere just being a Man on its own. you think they do not know you are a man ?, come on...

Example; I heard a knock on my door this morning and when I looked outside I be damned if their was not a man standing their naked, then later today I saw that same man come back but this time he was wearing a uniform with a postman logo on it, and in the evening I be damned again if I didn't see the same man in the bar, drinking a pint, yes he was a man, was that all he was ?

This use of the term Common law needs clearing up, in the world of the judiciary and the legal world, common law means statutes and the precedents they arrive at per case, they will establish certain common denominators from that and use that as their law.

Some have considered Common Law to be the inherent law of Man and his rights or a Nation of men and their customs, rights and obligations, what that really means is Natural Law and Natural Justice which is in fact the realm of Equity, where substance and conscience can be the issue and the outcome of proceedings.

As for customary law well you are going into what can be discerned and defined by others whose customs now carry the most weight, which unfortunately means the legal schools and their societies who took control of the court system.

Fictional Characters cannot tell a Man anything, a Man can speak with another Man, but I doubt you will ever see or hear a Man speak in one of those Corporation Courts ever, Karl Lentz was not wrong when he arrived on the scene with his "i a man classic" and all that stuff but he never had a grasp on Equity and that is the only way you can control your property and assert rights in the current system.

I will repeat:

Equity - Substance and conscience (hmm could that be the living ?)

At Law - Form and fiction, (have no inherent life)

You see...

Candor
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi Candor

i see another great post, well written with good content....

.....but i don't see an answer to the question i posed.

Anyone....?

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor on Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:25 pm

This was your question:

Here was my answer:

A man is superior to that which man creates, this Human by virtue of the fact a qualifying prefix is added suggests something else, something capable of interpretation and discernment by other men, particular persons in fact.

Therefor a hu-man cannot be a man as created by God with all his rights and capacity in tact.  

Anyone ....err no looks like just us.

Candor
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:01 pm

As some would already know, man is superior to human as human is a person. In MS word type human then shift F7 for theosorous, it is defined as a person. Person as again most on here will know is a fictional entity.
LionsShare
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:41 pm

Hi all

Candor - looks like we have company....

LionsShare - yup. 'Man' has life, a 'person' has semblance of life provided by its 'human'.

What does a 'man' have, that a human doesn't, that makes him exempt....?

While there are many qualities that distinguish 'man' from'human', in this instance i'll mention two:

'Man' has faith, and 'proof of life' - something to prove your home is 'living accommodation' rather than somewhere a 'person' would 'reside'.....

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor on Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:53 pm

Thank you iamani

I couldn't quite see that was where you was going with your question but it is now clear I think !

Faith ah yes that would be full faith and credit no less

Proof of life, yes what could be more compelling to dispel the presumption of us being DEAD than to have proof of life

Indeed why would it be necessary to prove life if it was already evident ? and what life might that be and what do you propose would prove that life to be the life we should have that we may not already have ?

over to you

Candor
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Sat Jul 29, 2017 9:16 pm

Hi Candor

You're very welcome, i like your word.

The 'proof of life' issue is entwined within the subject of the BC. The original proof of life is the first document completed on your entry to this realm, the 'live born' record.

There's a lot to the subject, but i'm sure you know that already?

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor on Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:29 am

Thanks iamani

yes I know exactly what that is, it is however not known as a live born record in the system here, that is what the yanks call it.

You will find it in the mothers medical notes upon delivery and discharge (interesting choice of terminology).

Given that Daddy cultivated the field I often wonder why it is not attached to his medical notes too ...worth some thought that.

Candor
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:16 pm

Hi Candor

Do we call it the 'source' document, or the 'extract'? i've yet to come across the definitive term used here.

So it's in the mother's medical notes? i wondered about that, thanks. They use commercial terminology because doctors and hospitals are not intended to 'treat' man, they are there to 'service' the population of 'persons'. That's how they can get away with modern 'medicine' (it's all poison!). If man wants treatment he should visit a physician rather than a doctor. i now believe the NHS was set up purely to milk the perpetual/heritage accounts implied by the BC system - money laundering, even.

They can only record verifiable facts on medical records, and the only thing they can be certain of in a birth is the mother and child, no matter the piety of the woman. Besides, it suits T.H.E.I.R. agenda.

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Candor on Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:54 pm

Do we call it the 'source' document, or the 'extract'? i've yet to come across the definitive term used here.

Good question, I would think it is the source document for that little bundle of joy, but than again what is the extract ? isn't it the copy or something derived from a source ?

Candor
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Phillpots on Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:00 pm

Not sure what we can make of this from Etymology Online, I'm nearly convinced words as verbs are legalise.

man (v.)
Old English mannian "to furnish (a fort, ship, etc.) with a company of men," from man (n.). Meaning "to take up a designated position on a ship" is first recorded 1690s. Meaning "behave like a man, act with courage" is from c. 1400. To man (something) out is from 1660s. Related: Manned; manning.
man (n.)
Old English man, mann "human being, person (male or female); brave man, hero; servant, vassal,"

Phillpots
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum