The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» SAR dispute
by RaspberryBlu Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:18 pm

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by memegirl777 Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by daveiron Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:45 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

» Claiming again
by LionsShare Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 am

» Useful Utility Vids
by LionsShare Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 pm

» what the bank of england runs the country?
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:19 pm

by daveiron Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:35 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am

» Learning new Skills Part 1
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:27 am

» General Equity?
by LionsShare Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:03 pm

» Visit by appointment notice
by Moonbabymum Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 pm

» Discussion on Info'd Vids
by LionsShare Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

» debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)
by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

» Quick one
by Lopsum Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:03 pm

» debt settlement payoff
by daveiron Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:17 pm

» Council Tax (getting answers)
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 pm

» council tax 1st of april
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:46 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:28 pm

» Warning about a previous post
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:10 pm

» Please leave a comment on this site
by daveiron Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm

» Lithiun Battery Dangers
by badvoc Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 pm

» its a trap
by LionsShare Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:49 am

» Car In Trust
by LionsShare Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:05 pm

» Honest Nottingham Po-lice
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:11 am

» Why you rebut a complaint
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:05 am

» Village Winter
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:03 am

» Sand Batteries
by assassin Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:45 pm

» Hoist Portfolio Holding Limited
by Indebttoo Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:03 pm

» Occupier
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:27 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:54 pm

» *** URGENT *** PLEASE HELP
by daveiron Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:02 pm

Moon phases

Liability order council tax

+5
Ausk
Svetlana
sirus0
daveiron
Joseph?
9 posters

Go down

Liability order council tax  Empty Liability order council tax

Post by Joseph? Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:01 pm

I have recently recieved a liability order from jacobs.
I have been paying my council tax by standing order (£50per month) and due to my own negligence didnt reference the payments properly. However i spoke with the council and proved i have been paying that amount. They (jacobs) are demanding the full years council tax plus charges amounting to around £1200.
I retuned this letter with 'no contract, return to sender.' i dont know what to do next. I haven't seen a liability order and believe one hasn't been granted buy an appropriate person.

Any advise?
Thanks in advance

Joseph

Joseph?
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Liability order council tax  Empty Re: Liability order council tax

Post by daveiron Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:22 pm

Hi Joseph,

Do you have proof of your payments ? Does the council now acknowledge your payments ?
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph? Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:53 am

I sent them screen shots and updated my reference. They are difficult to get hold of so haven't been able to get confirmation as yet.

Joseph?
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:16 pm

Hi Joseph?

Re the liability order, is this the liability order from the council . Or have Jacobs fabricated one of their own ?

you could if you wish respond with a reply like this.

I am in receipt of your letter dated xxxx containing a Liability Order .

For the avoidance of any doubt ,take notice that we do not now ,nor have we ever had a contract. However should you wish me to service your order I would be happy to do so upon your acceptance of my terms and conditions listed below.

1. I will service your order to supply the sum of £ xxx GBP upon receipt of cleared funds to this address ,the sum of
£ xxxx GBP ( Make this figure about £ 500 .00 more than they are demanding).
2. Your implied Rights of Access to this property and land known as xxxxx xxxxx are withdrawn forthwith. Should you however wish to send an agent/employee or representative form your corporation ,you must first apply by written request to make an appointment enclosing a payment of £100.00 to cover my time as i do not work for free.
3. Additionally any agent / employee or representative you may wish to send must provide in advance a copy of their and your Public Liability Insurance. Also a fully compliant method statement and risk assessment .
4. The property known as xxxxxx xxxxx is private property and as such video and or audio recording is forbidden .

These are my terms and conditions in respect of your request for me to service your order .
These Terms and Conditions are non-negotiable .

I look forward to your business.

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph? Tue Aug 01, 2017 11:55 am

Thanks for the reply. I have however returned jacobs letter with no contract written on it. I dont intend to open the door and will be parking my car at work just in case. Im sure i will get another letter so will reply with your advise. The council still haven't confirmed my payments, i think it maybe because i blurred out private information regarding bank balances.

Joseph?
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:58 pm

Hi Joseph?

No probs, i cannot see you having problems as you have bank statements showing council has accepted your payments .
What i would say is however under no circumstances would i interact with Jacobs .
Councils often tell you that you must now deal with the Debt Collectors .Remember any debt is with the Council only.
& if they should refuse payment then there is no longer a debt to them.

regards dave
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus0 Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:42 pm

Hi Guys,
Thanks for that. I've amended the other one slightly:

NOTICE
REMOVAL OF IMPLIED RIGHT OF ACCESS to
1) ANY employee, principal, agent, third party or representative or any other person acting on behalf of any CORPORATE BODY (i.e. Company) howsoever named and,

2) ANY POLICE OFFICER who is acting for the CORPORATE POLICE and NOT acting as expressed in the Oath of Office of all POLICE men and women, that is as Public Servants, upon your Oath of Office to serve "with fairness, integrity, diligence and impartiality, upholding fundamental human rights and according equal respect to all people; and that I will, to the best of my power, cause the peace to be kept and preserved and prevent all offences against people and property"

We do not have, and have never had, a contract. And any permission that you believe you may have from me is hereby withdrawn. If you believe that you have power of attorney to act on my behalf you are hereby fired, and any consent that you believe you may have, tacit or otherwise, is hereby withdrawn. If you feel so inclined as to enforce statutes as a consequence of this matter I will report your conduct to ALL relevant bodies and will pursue Proof of Claim in affidavit form, under your full commercial liability and under the penalty of perjury. You are deemed to have been served this notice with immediate effect. There will be a charge of £50000.00 (FIFTY THOUSAND GBP) for any incursion what so ever each time any agent of Bluestone Credit Management Limited will visit property at XXXXX (your address -postcode in small letters and in brackets [a1 2bc] - private location).
Should you however wish to send an agent/employee or representative form your corporation, you must first apply by written request to make an appointment enclosing a payment of £50000.00 (FIFTY THOUSAND GBP) to cover my time as I do not work for free.
Additionally any agent / employee or representative you may wish to send must provide in advance a certified copy of their and your Public Liability Insurance. Also a fully compliant method statement and risk assessment.
The property known as XXXXX (your address) is private property and as such video and or audio recording is forbidden. Any agent carrying recording equipment with him will be charged £10,000.00 (TEN THOUSAND GBP).
In sincerity and honour, without ill-will, frivolity, or vexation. Without any admission of any liability whosoever, and with all Indefeasible Rights reserved.
Errors & Omissions Excepted.
Copyright/copyclaim
XXX XXX (Your name)
Authorised Agent and Representative for XXXX XXXX (your Name)
Authorised Agent and Representative for XXXXX XXXX (your company)

I've used higher sums as £100 is a small deterrent in my opinion.
I've created an agreement for an agent to fill in and sign before visiting your location.

Trespass Fee Agreement
I ………………………………………………………………………………, an agent of Bluestone Credit Management Ltd
(First name , Surname), of the ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….(address)
agree to pay £50,000.00 (fifty thousand GBP) for trespassing on the land of property at
XXXXX (your address -postcode in small letters and in brackets [a1 2bc] - private location)
I ……………………………………………………………………………………., an agent of Bluestone Credit Management Ltd, have read the NO TRESPASS NOTICE and I fully understand it’s meaning and I promise to pay £50,000.00 to XXX XXX (your name) within 10 working days from the date of trespass.
I ……………………………………………………………………… , an agent of Bluestone Credit Management Ltd, agree to pay other fees, eg: for obstructing driveway, knocking on the doors or windows, video recording, shouting, harassing, entering the property and any other obstructing or intimidating actions at the rate of £10,000.00 (ten thousand GBP) per each item.
The above amount have to be paid in cash or as a bank transfer. Details will be given on the invoice.
Autograph by agent: …………………………………………………………………………………………….. Date: ………………………………
Autograph by witness: ………………………………………………………………………………………… Date: ………………………………

Agent’s copy

The same text on same page but with your name as a copy for you.

This should keep them away.

sirus0
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph? Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:36 am

Thanks for replying sirus

So jacobs have sent me a further letter, i was going to just return to sender, no contract but should i enclose your notice?

Joseph?
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Svetlana Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Wouldn't enclosing a notice be acknowledging receipt?
Svetlana
Svetlana
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Joseph? Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:51 pm

I received a further letter from jacobs addressed to the occupier. The letter asks for proof of residency through request of utility bill. Obviously i have no intention of giving them info however they keep sending letters.

Should i now send them a denial of access / fee schedule?

Thanks.

Joseph?
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:02 pm

Hi Josephs?

did you respond with one of the letters above ?
If not then send one .They are your terms and conditions. If they want to engage in commerce with you they are your terms.
I do not bother with a fee schedule.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:34 am

Svetlana wrote:Wouldn't enclosing a notice be acknowledging receipt?

Perhaps arguing their notice was never received is not likely to wash with them or a court, whereas their failing to respond to rebutt the offer to contact with us might be accepted by a court.

Particularly if we were to send the offer to contract by registered mail and follow it up in 28 days with a reminder notice, a snot having rebutted it, should it be necessary, might be favorably looked upon by a court.

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy Tue Aug 15, 2017 12:14 pm

Joseph? wrote:I have recently recieved a liability order from jacobs.
I have been paying my council tax by standing order (£50per month) and due to my own negligence didnt reference the payments properly. However i spoke with the council and proved i have been paying that amount. They (jacobs) are demanding the full years council tax plus charges amounting to around £1200.
I retuned this letter with 'no contract, return to sender.' i dont know what to do next. I haven't seen a liability order and believe one hasn't been granted buy an appropriate person.

Any advise?
Thanks in advance

Joseph

If you've paid and due to administrative error a liability order was sought for payment in full (unless you were 14 days late paying, twice in a year), you can do Statutory Declaration to set aside the order.

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus0 Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:41 pm

Hi,

These notices worked for me so far. Please state high fees as £100 is not enough to scared them off. You time is more valuable than this. Smile
Recently B&S contacted me so I've asked them for a copy of Liability Order - they said that they don't have it and that I should ask my council for it.
I've asked my council twice now and they send me a letter saying that they will send it later. Smile
I've sent Subject Data Request to the Magistrates Court but they didn't replied so far.
I've contacted my MP for Crewe & Nantwich and she came back to me asking for the consent to act in my name. I just sent her an email back with all the paperwork.
Please act - the more of us go against this extortion of money the more time and resource they have to spend to deal with it.
It's more of us than them, so soon we can flood their system with our paperwork! Very Happy Very Happy
Love and Peace!

sirus0
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:52 pm

Great Story Sirus0

Im with you on that, we need to unite as a collective, work together and stand together

Love and Peace cheers

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus0 Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:46 am

No problem - I'll share info when I will have some development on this case.
I have few debt collection companies who already stopped their proceedings and they closed they cases against me. Very Happy

This is the letter from Cheshire East Council stating that they will supply me with a copy of Liability Order. I'm still waiting for it and it was over a month now...

Liability order council tax  Chesec10

sirus0
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:05 pm

I would be inclined to send that letter back. Stating that you require all correspondence to be signed by the man/woman who takes liability for its contents.

( i would be amazed if anyone there is actually called Council Tax Section)
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus0 Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:43 pm

Oh yes, I've pointed out this to them, so now they put some squiggle but no full name under the letter.

Parts of my letter to Cheshire East Council:

We would note that Cheshire East Council is a sub office of HM Parliaments and Governments and that a Statute is a legislative rule that is given force of law “BY” the consent of the governed. We would note that where there is no valid and formal material evidence that there is any governed that have formally given their consent and agreement to be governed THEN the legislative rule CANNOT be acted upon or given any force to act by way of authority and that any such act of force would be a recognized and willful act of terrorism by default.

1. That there is a formal and binding agreement between the Directors of Cheshire East Council and MAN . that the claim being made by Cheshire East Council THAT there is a CERTIFIED copy of the claimed Liability Order which carries a wet ink signature of a named and authorised judge, is fraudulent in nature which is recognised fraud by misrepresentation that carries a term of incarceration of seven (7) to Ten (10) years or the latter where there is multiple instances of and that there is a formal and binding agreement between the Directors of Cheshire East Council and :MAN. that the Directors of Cheshire East Council have formally agreed to stand for commercial charges to the same degree.
2. That there is a formal and binding agreement between the Directors of Cheshire East Council and :MAN. THAT the above wilful and agreed fraud by misrepresentation is also malfeasance in the office of Cheshire East Council which carries a term of incarceration of twenty five (25) years which is accumulative and that there is a formal and binding agreement between the Directors of Cheshire East Council and :MAN. that the Directors of Cheshire East Council have formally agreed to stand for commercial charges to the same degree.
3. That there is a formal and binding agreement between the Directors of Cheshire East Council and :MAN. THAT the above wilful and agreed fraud by misrepresentation and Malfeasance in the office of Cheshire East Council is a demonstrated intention to cause distress and alarm which is a recognised and wilful belligerent act of terrorism and that there is a formal and binding agreement between the Directors of Cheshire East Council and :MAN. that the Directors of Cheshire East Council have formally agreed to stand for commercial charges to the same degree.

sirus0
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:14 am

Coucil tax taken out of benifit not leaving enough to live on

Carina
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:17 am

They have stop paying the morgage interest because I haven't enough to live on I can't find a schedule of fee to start gaining my privaalien back

Carina
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:18 am

Sorry to make leave me alone

Carina
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:19 am

Would like to attend the meeting

Carina
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Carina Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:27 am

What if u gone the 3 day and it's a assumed contract u accept for value and u set off against BC or in number

Carina
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:38 pm

daveiron wrote:I would be inclined to send that letter back. Stating that you require all correspondence to be signed by the man/woman who takes liability for its contents.

( i would be amazed if anyone there is actually called Council Tax Section)
have just received a similar letter without a signiture so have sent it back to see what happens next - demand for monies without a signiture - could be a made up name!
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down