» Residence and Domicile
by iamani Today at 2:39 am

» Spending Time Together
by assassin Today at 2:12 am

» Court hearing
by Itzme75 Yesterday at 11:02 pm

» asked for accounting and got back...
by Waffle Yesterday at 9:05 pm

» Has Anyone Ever Reminded Cabot Of Their Past?
by Waffle Yesterday at 8:24 pm

» Sajid "pants on fire"Javid
by mitch Yesterday at 7:41 pm

» New Old Member
by assassin Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» "We are applying for a warrant to change your meter"
by assassin Yesterday at 6:45 pm

» Messed up the 3 letters process
by petesomething Yesterday at 4:24 pm

» Net tightens round paedophile run councils (corporations)
by daveiron Yesterday at 3:54 pm

» Another One Surfaces
by daveiron Yesterday at 3:23 pm

» Sunday sunday
by ceylon Yesterday at 2:55 pm

» ESTOPPEL
by petesomething Yesterday at 8:43 am

» Australia version of the ebook
by Bruce0439 Yesterday at 7:35 am

» Link Financial
by discodave4093 Yesterday at 2:01 am

» Notice of Discontinuance - Court Hearing for Alleged Debt.
by assassin Yesterday at 1:20 am

» Hello New Member
by Steve Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:10 pm

» Are the DEMONS coming?
by Phillpots Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:35 pm

» Acting agent or debt purchaser?
by Indebttoo Sat Oct 21, 2017 6:57 pm

» Counter Claims
by kingkotton Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:49 pm

» A short clip from ‘Everything Is A Rich Man’s Trick’ that will either blow your mind. https://vimeo.com/184473343
by Society of the Spectacle Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:32 pm

» Statement of Assets and Liabilites
by Ausk Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:35 am

» More Northampton Nonsense
by kingkotton Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:38 pm

» 3 HOURS Winter & Fireplace Sound - Blizzard Sounds - Heavy Wind For Relaxation
by epsom Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:33 pm

» Beautiful Snow with Fireplace Sound
by epsom Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:32 pm

» Nottinham Meeting for Free Thinkers 21st October 2017
by Prometheus Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:26 pm

» Offal Wagons
by Tom Bombadil Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:22 pm

» Let's Have Some Tunes thread.
by Awoken2 Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:20 pm

» Social Media Soldiers - British Army 77th Bridage
by Society of the Spectacle Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:56 pm

» Thunderstorm At Sea Sounds For Sleeping, Relaxing ~ Thunder Rain Ocean Sea Lightning Ambience
by Tom Bombadil Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:39 pm

» The Rules for Rulers
by ceylon Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:35 pm

» 18600 rule
by petesomething Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:31 pm

» County Court Claim
by petesomething Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:20 pm

» Police whistleblower on child abuse and corruption interview
by Theatchet Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:15 pm

chipping agenda well under way - In the NEWS.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

chipping agenda well under way - In the NEWS.

Post by handle on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:11 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/25/technology/microchips-wisconsin-company-employees.html

What are they so excited about - THIS TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN USED ON RACEHORSES FOR DECADES. SO WHAT IS THE EXCITEMENT FOR?........humans being animals.

I refer to the Aaron Russo film "from freedom to Faschism" where Rockerfeller stated that the new world order plan was chip everyone, and he stated in that if anyone did not do what they say they would turn their chip of so they would not be able to buy food or travel etc.

This was hidden in plain site in the movie 24 hours where two lovers race to get to each other and transfer credit to each other via a bar code on their arm in order to survive.

Microchip Implants for Employees? One Company Says Yes

查看简体中文版

At first blush, it sounds like the talk of a conspiracy theorist: a company implanting microchips under employees’ skin. But it’s not a conspiracy, and employees are lining up for the opportunity.

On Aug. 1, employees at Three Square Market, a technology company in Wisconsin, can choose to have a chip the size of a grain of rice injected between their thumb and index finger. Once that is done, any task involving RFID technology — swiping into the office building, paying for food in the cafeteria — can be accomplished with a wave of the hand.

The program is not mandatory, but as of Monday, more than 50 out of 80 employees at Three Square’s headquarters in River Falls, Wis., had volunteered.

“It was pretty much 100 percent yes right from the get-go for me,” said Sam Bengtson, a software engineer. “In the next five to 10 years, this is going to be something that isn’t scoffed at so much, or is more normal. So I like to jump on the bandwagon with these kind of things early, just to say that I have it.”

Jon Krusell, another software engineer, and Melissa Timmins, the company’s sales director, were more hesitant. Mr. Krusell, who said he was excited about the technology but leery of an implanted device, might get a ring with a chip instead.
Continue reading the main story

Related Coverage

ADVERTISEMENT
Continue reading the main story

“Because it’s new, I don’t know enough about it yet,” Ms. Timmins said. “I’m a little nervous about implanting something into my body.”

Still, “I think it’s pretty exciting to be part of something new like this,” she said. “I know down the road, it’s going to be the next big thing, and we’re on the cutting edge of it.”

The program — a partnership between Three Square Market and the Swedish company Biohax International — is believed to be the first of its kind in the United States, but it has already been done at a Swedish company, Epicenter. It raises a variety of questions, both privacy- and health-related.

“Companies often claim that these chips are secure and encrypted,” said Alessandro Acquisti, a professor of information technology and public policy at Carnegie Mellon University’s Heinz College. But “encrypted” is “a pretty vague term,” he said, “which could include anything from a truly secure product to something that is easily hackable.”

Get the Morning Briefing by Email

What you need to know to start your day, delivered to your inbox Monday through Friday.

See Sample
Privacy Policy
Opt out or contact us anytime

Another potential problem, Dr. Acquisti said, is that technology designed for one purpose may later be used for another. A microchip implanted today to allow for easy building access and payments could, in theory, be used later in more invasive ways: to track the length of employees’ bathroom or lunch breaks, for instance, without their consent or even their knowledge.

“Once they are implanted, it’s very hard to predict or stop a future widening of their usage,” Dr. Acquisti said.

Todd Westby, the chief executive of Three Square, emphasized that the chip’s capabilities were limited. “All it is is an RFID chip reader,” he said. “It’s not a GPS tracking device. It’s a passive device and can only give data when data’s requested.”

“Nobody can track you with it,” Mr. Westby added. “Your cellphone does 100 times more reporting of data than does an RFID chip.”

Health concerns are more difficult to assess. Implantable radio-frequency transponder systems, the technical name for the chips, were approved by the Food and Drug Administration in 2004 for medical uses. But in rare cases, according to the F.D.A., the implantation site may become infected, or the chip may migrate elsewhere in the body.

Dewey Wahlin, general manager of Three Square, emphasized that the chips are F.D.A.-approved and removable. “I’m going to have it implanted in me, and I don’t see any concerns,” he said.

While that sentiment is not universal at Three Square, the response among employees was mostly positive.

“Much to my surprise, when we had our initial meeting to ask if this was something we wanted to look at doing, it was an overwhelming majority of people that said yes,” Mr. Westby said, noting that he had expected more reluctance. “It exceeded my expectations. Friends, they want to be chipped. My whole family is being chipped — my two sons, my wife and myself.”

If the devices are going to be introduced anywhere, Mr. Wahlin noted, employees like Three Square’s might be most receptive.

“We are a technology company, when all is said and done, and they’re excited about it,” he said. “They see this as the future.”

Follow Maggie Astor on Twitter.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Re: chipping agenda well under way - In the NEWS.

Post by iamani on Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:40 pm

Hi handle

Wow! There's no helping some people......

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum