The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by badvoc Today at 9:54 am

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Allotments
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:36 pm

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by Mrblue2015 Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:59 am

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by badvoc Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:12 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:12 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

Moon phases

Important Warning To All Reply

2 posters

Go down

Important Warning To All Reply Empty Important Warning To All Reply

Post by mongoose Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:16 am

This is in response to Assassins post but I cannot reply on that forum. This is ridiculous, as I am duplicating topics.

Assassin, I have experienced exactly what you are saying.

Last edited by mongoose on Sat Jan 04, 2020 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total

mongoose
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Important Warning To All Reply Empty Re: Important Warning To All Reply

Post by assassin Wed Jan 01, 2020 4:13 am

Undoubtedly Badvoc, registers are kept on everyone.

Last year (2019) a friend had already split from his girlfriend and she neglected their toddler who was subsequently taken into care and he has fought to get him back himself, the upshot is his parents now have him and are going for guardianship as this is the only way to get him away from his mothers influence as she is dross of the highest order and is totally controlled by her mother, and they both see the child as a cash cow for their drug money.

They will go to any lengths to stop my mate getting his child back, they don't want him, and will go to any lengths to stop him purely for spite, he is a good parent but worked a lot of hours to make ends meet and cares for his child.

Around March 2019 he kept getting harassed by their extended family and contacted the lice who told him it was his word against theirs, at that point I rigged his house with covert cameras to cover his property and the street outside, he then got a restraining order and another neighbour heard of this and rigged his house with cameras and it was interesting to watch. His house is off the main road and at the end of a green and you have to turn up the road and across the top of the green and his house is tucked behind another house and cannot easily be seen.

After watching the footage it became clear that they knew which shift he was on and they kept coming to the house in cars and walking all over his property and trying to photograph through the windows, and this was corroberated by his neighbours footage, the lice then had to act with compelling evidence, and merely spoke to them and did nothing else. To counter this his parents often attended the property at any time abd often caught them and the lice were forced to prosecute under harassment legislation, they then took to sitting down the road and watching him and fabricating anything they could which of course was all lies. He went back to court and got a power of arrest attached to his restraining order and the court clerk sent this directly to his local lice and then telephoned them to ensure this was received, and it was, but this was only a prescribed distance from his, and his parents property.

They are tagged up with all the local scum and these acted as lookouts for them and it was noted that they were receiving mobile phone calls and they quickly disappeared, this meant that they must have been watching his parents house to ring her and give her time to escape, as his parents live across from a hospital another contact helped out by altering their security cameras towards the boundary they would have to watch from, but nothing. This went on for several weeks and they kept notes of times they left their property and when synchronised with the CCTV clock it clearly showed that if either of his parents vehicles moved they would get a phone call.

She shares the family brain cell, yes one brain cell between them and this is physically impaired, so he went on holiday with his parents so he could be with his son for a fortnight, and this is when it really came to light, they had to get permission from antisocial services and did, what they didn't do was give a specific location and said they would be touring around so as not to give away a specific location. His girlfriend was informed by antisocial services that they were going to Cornwall and nothing more, and when they got back his girlfriend let it slip that she knew where they had been and which hotel they stayed at, this gave it away that they were being tracked so we played a little game and set them up, I went up with my 4X4 and car transporting trailer and winched their Range Rover on and took it to my house and when I put it on the ramps I found a magnetic tracker underneath. I got one of our company security experts to play wih it and he did something and found it rang his ex girlfriend everytime it moved and also sent a text. I put it on one of our long haul lorries and sent it all around the UK for a week, and we have lorry tracking records, I replaced it on the RR and took it back and winched his mothers Toyota onto the trailer and did exactly the same thing, and she reported that her son was taken out of the country to antisocial services and when they enquired she claimed he had taken several trips to Scotland and stated he stayed overnight in Aberdeen, the trap was now closed, and the lice were called. His parents claimed neither of their vehicles were taken out of England as his RR was at my house for a week, and when it was returned I took his wifes Toyota for a week to allegedly repair this, and the lice turned up at my door. I simply stated that both vehicles had trackers fitted and I removed them and stuck them to one of our lorries running continually to Aberdeen and back and produced the lorries tracking records, they took these and kept them, and I informed them that one of our security experts tracked it back to a mobile number and wrote the number down.

Lice went to ex girlfreinds house and asked how she knew her son was taken out of England and what proof she had, and she claimed she had followed them with her mother, her grave was dug, lice took mothers car and interrogated the sat nav tracking and it hadn't been anywhere near Scotland, so first lie exposed, they then went outside and asked control room to ring the mobile number and ex girlfriends mobile rang and she answered it, grave dug deeper, they took her phone and found tracking data from from both trackers and when they looked on the maps it showed both vehicles at his parents home, slam dunk case. They went to his parents with a scene of crimes van and went under both vehicles and found both trackers, and with lots of photographs, case in court February 2020.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down