» Lowell Court Claim - Former Tesco CC
by waylander62 Today at 10:11 am

» Hit Our Target
by assassin Today at 2:35 am

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by assassin Today at 1:40 am

» Voters registration
by assassin Today at 1:34 am

» Reality chat , every wednesday at 8pm (ish)
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 7:39 pm

» Debt Collectors
by Tvarred Yesterday at 4:08 pm

by Mrblue Yesterday at 8:37 am

» Greetings community and admin
by Mrblue Yesterday at 8:36 am

» Aquiess rainmaking using Electromagnetic Frequencies
by Sharpysparky Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:08 pm

» Yet Another Great Example How To Pay
by LionsShare Tue Nov 19, 2019 8:24 pm

» Another For Awoken 2
by Awoken2 Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:15 pm

» Prince Andrew, Epstein, Clinton, Savile And McCann: Sonia Poulton | True Crime Podcast 59
by treeze Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:11 pm

» TESCO CREDIT CARD & LOWELLS
by Ithesoul Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:35 am

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:07 pm

» Can they take my car?
by allrightsreserved Mon Nov 18, 2019 2:59 pm

» filling in 3 letters help
by daveiron Mon Nov 18, 2019 12:21 pm

» PRA Group
by daveiron Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:19 am

» webster report
by LionsShare Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:31 pm

» Melanie Shaw: Child Rape Whistleblower In Her Own Words
by LionsShare Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:35 pm

» Am I missing something ?
by LionsShare Sun Nov 17, 2019 2:54 pm

» Threat to pay, possible statute barred
by allrightsreserved Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:18 pm

» Cabots -16 weeks?
by angelao1 Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:11 pm

» Trust Law Issue
by toolapcblack Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:43 am

» I dont think PRA like me anymore
by allrightsreserved Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:55 am

» How Do I Reclaim my Strawman?
by Tom Bombadil Fri Nov 15, 2019 9:39 pm

» Do you want to be just left in peace /
by Mrblue Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:19 pm

» Visualizing the November Energy Update Themes (Animation)
by treeze Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:49 pm

» 3 letter process download
by Mrblue Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:22 pm

» Latest Rich Planet vids Richard Hall
by daveiron Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:49 pm

» address
by mongoose Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:59 am

» Water Water Everywhere and Droughts In Summer
by assassin Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:27 am

» Flush out the sodium fluoride
by sirus0 Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:33 am

by AlkoTea Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:23 pm

» Court date
by Cookiemonster2 Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:23 pm

» Help required with research.
by Stevro Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:30 pm

» judges and original contracts to court
by Stevro Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:42 am

» Defult notice
by Cookiemonster2 Mon Nov 11, 2019 11:16 pm

» Cabot reply after 3 letters
by Mrblue Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:24 pm

» A4V
by LionsShare Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:15 pm

» Utility Template SAR
by LionsShare Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:36 am

» Bank Insurance Claims for debts
by LionsShare Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:19 am

» Strange sky
by flyingfish Mon Nov 11, 2019 9:02 am

» Robinson way sent me the application form I've filled in
by sirus0 Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:23 pm

» My credit card come back alive
by sirus0 Sun Nov 10, 2019 11:07 pm

» Help required with my recent CCJ
by Stevro Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:03 pm

» Do creditors need to produce your original signed agreement?
by Stevro Sat Nov 09, 2019 4:00 pm

» Cabot Financial - My Next Step
by Stevro Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:58 pm

» Hydraponics
by daveiron Sat Nov 09, 2019 11:42 am

» Brexit & Common Law
by flyingfish Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:31 am

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Awoken2 Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:06 pm

» lawful rebellion ?
by mitch Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:08 pm

» Better Comprehension
by LionsShare Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:16 pm

» Off-Grid Basics Land and Planning
by Kestrel Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:10 pm

» Power of lemons
by chong Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:35 am

» Renewable Energy is a Scam?
by jrb Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:12 pm

Moon phases

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies - Page 19 Empty Re: 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Post by assassin on Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:04 pm

This wouldn't be applicable in this instance for two reasons, the cladding is simply that, cladding; it has no structural element other than to support its own weight with contingencies for the tested conditions, the structure they were hung onto were a structural compent in their own right with sufficient contiengcy to add the weight of any cladding, irrespective of type.

Last edited by assassin on Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies - Page 19 Empty Re: 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Post by assassin on Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:18 am

It would have appeared to have two seats of fire and a track to run to the top, which is very unusual, most fires beginand run otwards and upwards in a Y formation unless a track has been created for it.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:03 pm

Here is an excerpt from Olu Talabi's witness statement saying he informed the council of his permanent residency in 2015.

4. I went to the University of East London where I studied Media and Creative Industries. I
am now, as I was before, a logistics manager in the construction industry. I have been
with my girlfriend, Rosemary, since we were 16, so since 2002. I helped her move in to
Grenfell Tower about 5 or so years ago when she first arrived there. In the intervening
period when I was not permanently living at Rosemary's flat in Grenfell Tower, I stayed
over there regularly to see my daughter and to spend time with my family. I moved in
permanently in around 2015, and I informed Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
('RBKC', 'the Council') that I was living there permanently shortly after.

The thing is, on the official residents list provided by the council on the night of the fire flat 113 only had 2 occupants. Unfortunately I am unable to post a screenshot of the residents list as proof  due to me not having the available user storage. The list can be seen in the evidence section of the Grenfell Inquiry website.>>>>>>

https://www.grenfelltowerinquiry.org.uk/evidence/occupant-list-kctmo-lalo-14-june-2018

Last edited by Awoken2 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:00 pm

@handle wrote:The path of the fire has created a strange symbol on the side of the tower, which nobody seems to have mentioned or explained as to how the fire goes up and then down. Surely it didnt start in two places and met at the top?
24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies - Page 19 Strang10

This could be something or nothing but check the green laser light at 12 mins of this video.

https://youtu.be/sDr61j4KydE

As far as the fire spread is concerned Professor Luke Bisby has done a thorough and in depth analysis of this.
Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:23 pm

Professor Torero gave expert evidence . He has some credentials, was involved with 911 .
didnt mention the badly fitted windows and doors that allowed the smoke to penetrate the whole building from one side to the other as can be seen.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:38 pm

@handle wrote:Seen. Interesting. Also in that same video around 9:40 someones voice is saying theres no alarm. also the videos of people coming down the stairs no alarm can be heard.

Is there any footage of the fire brigade going in after 1:12am?

The communal fire alarms were disconnected a few weeks prior the the "renovations" and not reconnected afterwards ....more like preparations if you ask me. All you could hear throughout the morning were individual flat smoke alarms.

Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:25 am

@Lopsum wrote:Professor Torero gave expert evidence . He has some credentials, was involved with 911 .
didnt mention the badly fitted windows and doors that allowed the smoke to penetrate the whole building from one side to the other as can be seen.

I've just been listening to it. For a fleeting second I suspected it was Jeff Goldblum.

Anyway, just one of the incredible admissions made so far by Professor Torero is that the cavity barriers which sole purpose was to protect the cavities from fire spread were in fact made from a combustible material thus making the cavities a good place for fire spread....well fancy that!
Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:58 am

Standard construction protocols are as follows:

If any fire alarm system has to be deactivated it should not be the entire structure, it should only be in the working area.

It should only be disconnected for the duration of the working day and reactivated after the days work is completed, including any hot works permit limitations, and deactivated the following day before works begin.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:15 am

@Lopsum wrote:Professor Torero gave expert evidence . He has some credentials, was involved with 911 .

he does mention that the air gaps were not significant to fire spread but i dont think he touched on the smoke spread , which killed more than the flames.

edit ok he does mention this in part 2 Arrow
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:21 pm

This article is not unrelated to this thread. Listen to the video where Carl opens up the company Crisis Cast, the employees reaction when she discovers she is not talking to a potential client. Priceless journalism.

http://enchantedlifepath.com/2018/11/22/call-to-crisiscast-com-can-i-have-500-crisis-actors/

I hope to be doing some work with Carl in relation to Grenfell.
Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 10:20 pm

The 72 people who perished in that fire never stood a chance. The majority of them called 999 for help from the fire service but the fire service couldn't help. What made the situation much worse was the fact that all the call operators who answered calls from trapped residents that night were all rigidly working to a policy which could only put more lives at risk in such a catastrophic fire.

Some of the people who died made numerous calls and each time the advice given was the same despite the fire being totally out of control from the outset. Even residents who called saying flames were affecting their flats were given the same advice as everybody else, stay put.

The fact that no attending Fire Officer who witnessed first hand the devastating speed in which this fire spread could make the call to get everybody out of the building really does make you question if they were aware of their primary objective which was to save life. That call was made by Jo Smith in the control room at 2.45am.

When you listen to this evidence by one of those Call Operators it really does highlight how completely ineffective their service was in saving any life at all.

https://youtu.be/i5PsRPpL7iM

When you take into account it took the initial IC 30 minutes to realise there were people in the building with numerous other factors it makes the official narrative highly questionable.
Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:36 pm

Watch for yourselves. The fire was allowed to burn for a full 13 minutes on the exterior BEFORE water was applied. The reason given was because they didn't want to endanger the fire fighters tackling the blaze inside the flat. But by this time the fire had took hold of the cladding and now every person inside that building was in grave grave danger.

https://youtu.be/kSNaRFp9mE0
Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:02 am

the drought plays less roll when the material is sufficiently combustible , as one expert said it was like a fuse burning round the outside.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:32 am

At last, some journalistic curiosity over this event. Although everything covered in this has been covered already in this thread it does highlight how ineffective the LFB were on  the night.

I'm thinking of contacting the production team to see if they are interested in some additional information about their rival tv stations dubious media coverage of this story.

Watch the LFB get totally exposed here... They are rigidly sticking to the defense that they were bound by policies therefore common sense was abandoned.

Grenfell: Did the Fire Brigade Fail? https://g.co/kgs/K2kdzt
Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:35 am

It's a shame more people didn't conduct due diligence when this event happened. Instead everybody sat back and done nothing. The press were allowed to lie to the public with impunity.

Despite the fact that those lies were proved to be lies, evidence gathered and put forward for your scrutiny the apathy continued.

Despite the fact that the use of crisis actors were utilised for the reporting of this event by the BBC again nobody spoke out.

This event was a golden opportunity to expose the press and the Goverment for what they actually are, but nobody wanted
to see the real truth. They prefer the comfort.of being lied to. It's much easier to sit back and be lied to than walk forward and search for truth.

The next part of the cover up is now under way. There is no point in getting angry about this latest chapter. We are now simply being treated with the contempt we deserve for our ignorance.

If you see a crime unfold then say nothing you are as culpable as the perpetrators themselves. Taking this into account this next "story" is what we deserve. No.point in getting angry about it now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-47478091
Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:20 pm

As the two year anniversary of the fire approaches the following story strongly indicates that certain residents are seeing the writing on the wall. Seventy two people dead and as of yet no arrests, nobody accepting responsibility, nobody even losing their job.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-48576580

After listening to all the evidence provided to the public inquiry I can only conclude that it's just a benign PR exercise which will keep the truth well and truly buried.

At least if they do win their case in the States it will provide some culbalitity.No doubt these companies have deep pockets so I would imagine if the cases don't get thrown out on jurisdiction grounds they will be settled out of court.

Cutting through the mountains of "expert evidence"  there is a very simple reason why this event transpired as it did.

The time that elapsed from when the fire fighters arrived at the flat to when they put water on the fire was too long. Nine minutes passed by whilst the fire fighters went through their safety procedures  (heat tests on doors, checking all rooms). During this time the fire crews outside did not apply any water to the exterior of the building. This allowed the fire to take hold of the cladding thus allowing it to develope into a fire they couldn't put out rendering it a death trap for everybody inside.

More on the press, their coverage and some very suspect stories to follow.
Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum