Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Corona Virus / China
by daveiron Today at 11:22 am

» Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible!
by flyingfish Today at 9:33 am

» credit card come back alive, HELP
by flyingfish Today at 9:21 am

» DWP and Lice Colluding
by assassin Today at 1:07 am

» Do you want to know what Google is up to ?
by barnwebb Yesterday at 11:33 pm

» Public peceptions: Change Org.
by Libelresponse Yesterday at 2:45 pm

» Speeding ticket
by flyingfish Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» Frequency to cure...Hulda Clarke
by Lopsum Yesterday at 12:38 pm

» Hello
by assassin Yesterday at 2:24 am

» Reality chat , every wednesday at 8pm (ish)
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Feb 19, 2020 7:45 pm

» Distopian Future Documentarys,
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Feb 19, 2020 6:43 pm

» What kind of Regime legitimises State stealing of Children
by Awoken2 Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:15 pm

» HMRC and the use of Debt Collection Agencies
by barnwebb Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:16 pm

» WARNING ,IT HAS STARTED
by LionsShare Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:38 pm

» Two Cabot debts transferred to Resolvecall for recovery
by Hellsbells6721 Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:01 pm

» Humberside Police unlawfully interfered with a man's right to freedom of expression by turning up at his place of work over his allegedly "transphobic" tw
by Kestrel Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:41 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:53 pm

» Cabot reply after 3 letters
by Mrblue2015 Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:57 pm

» Lowell : Letter of Claim received
by Mrblue2015 Mon Feb 17, 2020 2:40 pm

» 5G & Smart Meters
by LionsShare Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:46 pm

» Warrant Notification Letter
by LionsShare Sat Feb 15, 2020 6:29 pm

» in response to humberside police post
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:25 am

» intrum advice please
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:44 am

» Police cowards
by assassin Sat Feb 15, 2020 3:42 am

» Claim from Insurance Company for Alleged Debt
by catchablackrat Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:39 am

» Marti Arrested
by mongoose Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:11 am

» Template reply from PRA
by wakey wakey Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:57 pm

» Which Route to take?
by RobinBackThHood Wed Feb 12, 2020 4:33 pm

» Police officer accused of speeding to beat traffic cleared of 16 charges.
by assassin Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:39 am

» debt write-off
by onak Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:51 pm

» no default pleaded
by Libelresponse Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:41 pm

» Quarantine Orders coming ?
by Libelresponse Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:36 pm

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by LionsShare Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:35 pm

» Stormy days
by assassin Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:08 am

» Will Annie be correct again ?
by mongoose Sun Feb 09, 2020 10:47 pm

» thinking of vaccinating your children?
by mongoose Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:30 pm

» Hi everyone
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:19 pm

» buy your debt!
by LionsShare Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:13 pm

» eyes
by Society of the Spectacle Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:34 pm

» False Council "order" pretending to be courts, illegal seizing of live in caravans, Chargeback
by RobinBackThHood Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:52 pm

» 3 letter process download
by RobinBackThHood Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:02 pm

» justinian deception
by LionsShare Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:40 pm

» BBC, The End Is Nigh
by assassin Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:19 am

» Enforcement Officer.
by digitiser91 Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:38 am

» TESCO CREDIT CARD & LOWELLS
by waylander62 Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:24 pm

» Hi All
by Mrblue2015 Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:49 am

» Are we doomed to play along as the strawman?
by Libelresponse Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:10 pm

» Affinity Water Bill
by Arkham1 Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:34 am

» Parking Charge Notice (PCN) Council - best approach
by LionsShare Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:34 am

» 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies
by Society of the Spectacle Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:40 pm

» DEEMED CONTRACT
by warlock Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:03 am

» Diesel Car Truth Emerging
by assassin Mon Feb 03, 2020 2:21 am

» there are only 2 genders? surely?
by assassin Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:18 am

» Police Abusing Powers
by Mrblue2015 Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:36 pm

» Need help !
by flyingfish Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:50 pm

Moon phases

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies - Page 20 Empty Re: 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Post by Awoken2 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:54 pm

I have a gem of a video to show you. This video features Samira Lamrani , the woman who saw the baby.being dropped who later didn't want to discuss it.

It also features Mahad Eghal, the man who lied to the BBC and to the world about his escape.

It also features Olu Talabi. The problem with this particular film is the contribution given from an eye witness to the event actually confirms the tied bedsheets were dropped from the 8th floor, as confirmed by the police helicopter and myself.

Listen to what Reece Yeboah has to say about tied bedsheets and the man he spoke to.....it proves one thing....it was NOT Olu Talabi

Listen in from 20 mins 38 secs

https://youtu.be/t3S_5ttJAOw

Also the girl contributor named Reem Berrada is also an actress. She has her own YouTube channel which I am currently trying to track down.

Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies - Page 20 Empty Re: 24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies

Post by daveiron on Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:42 pm

When does the next stage of the inquiry start ?
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:32 pm

At some time time next year Dave.
Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies - Page 20 Empty Chairmans statement

Post by daveiron on Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:53 am

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

24 Storey Tower on Fire in Kensington - dies - Page 20 Empty See above video

Post by daveiron on Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:31 pm

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:41 pm

https://youtu.be/ZIIKoRvfX5A

If there was any real justice in this world Moore-Bick would be sitting in prison. Instead he and his inquiry team are allowed to continue with this painful charade for years to come. It's sickening.

Let me make something quite clear. The reason we all witnessed Grenfell Tower incinerate for the best part of two days was because they didn't apply any water to the exterior of the building for THIRTEEN MINUTES. This allowed the fire to take hold of the building and then to destroy it.

Then you had Fire Commissioner Dany Cotton state publicly that "she wouldn't have done anything differently" even with retrospect in relation to tackling the fire to add insult to injury (and death)....does that statement include not applying fu**ing water to a burning building for 13 minutes?!?!...What a joke, a sick joke at that.

In Moore-Bicks pitiful statement he is simply playing on people's emotions.This tactic which has been used from the outset is designed to stop people from thinking rationally about what really happened. Despite him making ridiculous and repetitive references to the plight of the victims of this event his role is to protect the establishment, he doesn't give a damn about the victims and never has. If you doubt this then just listen to what the victims are saying about this joke of an inquiry, hence the comments section being disabled on YouTube, they wouldn't dare give the public the right to reply...not on this fiasco.

Please take into account that there has not been one single prosecution so far, not even a demotion, not even a reprimand. What this means is that Moore-Bick has yet to apportion any responsibility  to anybody over anything. By the time this fiasco is over all culpable parties will be pensioned off or retired, nothing new there really is there?

This man's continuous references to "the bravery of the fire fighters" is again an emotive ploy to divert attention away from the fact that more people died as a direct result of fire fighters actions (and inactions) than were actually rescued on the night. The number of people rescued from their flats by fire fighters doesn't even reach double figures. The majority of people helped by fire fighters out of the building were met on the stairs as they tried to exit the building  themselves. Now considering the primary objective of the fire service is "to save life" it leaves one very important question unanswered. Why did six different firefighters visit flat 113 then leave without trying to bring out any occupants? The explanations given to the inquiry by these fire fighters was they thought conditions were so poor the residents couldn't have made it out alive...so they left them there instead. Primary objective failed.

I'm not even going to start talking about the "victims"  paraded to us by the MSM  who were all proved to have lied. If that isn't criminal I don't know what is. I'm not going to repeat myself with the details of Eghal and Talabi and co, it's all documented in this thread already.

My conclusion, for what it's worth, is that this was no accident, it was a staged event. All the evidence I have seen leaves no other explanation viable.

Last edited by assassin on Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)
Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:06 pm

This was just one step too far.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/nov/07/government-in-u-turn-over-approval-for-grenfell-tower-contractor-rydon

Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:16 pm

So this is the conclusion of phase 1.

https://youtu.be/YE9idAhfq4o

After reading the full report I felt there are a couple of important points I had to make. Fortunately the comments section now appears to be switched on so I decided to make those points public there. I wonder if anybody will respond?

https://youtu.be/UcJUEP0Zvu4
Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:20 am

Basically its a fob off and nothing more.

Firemen not trained to identify fire in the external cavity? what, there is no external cavity as this type of insulated rainscreen cladding (SIPS panels) are bolted directly to the building structure and there are no cavities, SIPS panels comprise an inner face and an outer face which have an insulation foam injected between them and bond the inner to outer layers.

Why couldn't the fire brigade spot a fire in the cladding? you don't need training as the thick acrid black smoke and flames give it away, even to a potential idiot.

Cladding didn't comply with fire regulations? interesting as we have to look at the parties involved:

Landlord/council as they are ultimately responsible as the client.

Studio 3 as the architects.

Wrighton as the main contractor.

Harley as the sub contractor.

CEP Cellotex as the insulation manufacturer.

Ultimately the client becomes vicariously liable for several reasons, the client is the council who have the planning department and the planning department are ultimately responsible for the schedule of works and the schedule of materials, and for checking the compliance of every single component.
SIPS panels, by there very nature, act differently and they state that every individual component was tested, fine, but the whole panel in finished form must also be tested for EU approval and it wasn't, no excuse for that failure, but why? because with any metal outer facing heat is conducted directly to the insulation core and it melts and becomes volatile once melted. Three main criteria apply, the structure type/height, the structures use, and the fire resistance times for that application.
In short the cladding hadn't been tested as a complete unit and was illegal for any building, we are expected to believe that the architects Harley didn't know this, utter bollo*ks, that Wrighton the main contractor didn't know this, more bollo*ks, and Harley as an experienced and qualified cladding installer didn't know this, more bollo*ks, and thay the subbies they employed didn't know this, actually many raised concerns and were ignored.

CEP make Cellotex and as a manufacturer they would have to have full working drawings to produce this cladding and its sections as they are individually made to customer specifications, Studio 3 would have to produce the working drawings and would have submitted them to CEP and Wrighton to cost the project, and they would have to submit full working drawings detailing the on site attachment methods and the bonding arrangements to join the panels. This means everyone would know the height of the building exceeded 18 metres and it was a residential building and not a commercial or industrial building.

I noted that building control never visited site as they relied upon the clerk of works to give feedback, total bullsh*t as having been on many sites, I have never known building control never visiting site as they have set visiting times to check every phase of the works, and they can visit site at anytime and always do.

It is clear to me as someone who works for a company installing cladding that all parties were negliegent in failing to spot such fundamental flaws, due diligence has never been undertaken by anyone, which is illegal, and there is a total failure and a total cover up of this failure of so many people in so many companies and departments which is impossible.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:36 am

I watched it live yesterday,as expected the blame game went into top gear.
If it were not such a tragic event ,it would quite amusing .
Just one point assassin . From what I recall there was a cavity between the
panels and the building.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:32 pm

@assassin wrote:Basically its a fob off and nothing more.

Firemen not trained to identify fire in the external cavity? what, there is no external cavity as this type of insulated rainscreen cladding (SIPS panels) are bolted directly to the building structure and there are no cavities, SIPS panels comprise an inner face and an outer face which have an insulation foam injected between them and bond the inner to outer layers.

Why couldn't the fire brigade spot a fire in the cladding? you don't need training as the thick acrid black smoke and flames give it away, even to a potential idiot.

Cladding didn't comply with fire regulations? interesting as we have to look at the parties involved:

Landlord/council as they are ultimately responsible as the client.

Studio 3 as the architects.

Wrighton as the main contractor.

Harley as the sub contractor.

CEP Cellotex as the insulation manufacturer.

Ultimately the client becomes vicariously liable for several reasons, the client is the council who have the planning department and the planning department are ultimately responsible for the schedule of works and the schedule of materials, and for checking the compliance of every single component.
SIPS panels, by there very nature, act differently and they state that every individual component was tested, fine, but the whole panel in finished form must also be tested for EU approval and it wasn't, no excuse for that failure, but why? because with any metal outer facing heat is conducted directly to the insulation core and it melts and becomes volatile once melted. Three main criteria apply, the structure type/height, the structures use, and the fire resistance times for that application.
In short the cladding hadn't been tested as a complete unit and was illegal for any building, we are expected to believe that the architects Harley didn't know this, utter bollo*ks, that Wrighton the main contractor didn't know this, more bollo*ks, and Harley as an experienced and qualified cladding installer didn't know this, more bollo*ks, and thay the subbies they employed didn't know this, actually many raised concerns and were ignored.

CEP make Cellotex and as a manufacturer they would have to have full working drawings to produce this cladding and its sections as they are individually made to customer specifications, Studio 3 would have to produce the working drawings and would have submitted them to CEP and Wrighton to cost the project, and they would have to submit full working drawings detailing the on site attachment methods and the bonding arrangements to join the panels. This means everyone would know the height of the building exceeded 18 metres and it was a residential building and not a commercial or industrial building.

I noted that building control never visited site as they relied upon the clerk of works to give feedback, total bullsh*t as having been on many sites, I have never known building control never visiting site as they have set visiting times to check every phase of the works, and they can visit site at anytime and always do.

It is clear to me as someone who works for a company installing cladding that all parties were negliegent in failing to spot such fundamental flaws, due diligence has never been undertaken by anyone, which is illegal, and there is a total failure and a total cover up of this failure of so many people in so many companies and departments which is impossible.

I think you're now getting the general stench of the situation. I could continue your list of b#llocks that we are being asked to believe about this event, it would travel down the page quite some way.

Oooh I have a response in comments from a Richard Hatfield. It appears to be a defensive position on behalf of the fire service. How intriguing!
Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Awoken2 on Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:24 pm

Please all be witness once more of the irrefutable fact that by the time water was applied to the exterior of the building all it could do was chase the flames higher.

https://youtu.be/kSNaRFp9mE0
Awoken2
Awoken2
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Wed Jan 29, 2020 2:52 am

Remember part of our company activities are roofing and cladding and we never use Cellotex or their subsidiary companies products as they are con artists and very liberal with the truth, but experts at masking it and spinning it to present a totally different picture of their products capabilities.

As a minimum they would be 30 minute fire resistant to meet the most basic standards.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Thu Jan 30, 2020 2:01 pm

I missed this https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/grenfell-fraudster-is-put-behind-bars/
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:43 pm

Below is what I find very worrying and serves as a good reminder regarding
mobile phones. Personally I only use smart phones for the camera & and when
not being used for that purpose they are placed in a pouch which forms a
Faraday cage.

Mobile phone evidence also showed that in the months before the fire, Thompson’s phone did not register overnight in the vicinity of Grenfell Tower, and instead showed that he frequented north London.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Mon Feb 03, 2020 6:40 pm

@Lopsum wrote:I missed this https://www.londonnewsonline.co.uk/grenfell-fraudster-is-put-behind-bars/

That poor sod will get more for conning 95 thousand than the rest will get for murder.
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum