The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by LionsShare Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:34 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by Lopsum Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:50 am

» Ovo bank giro?
by Wynston.adebiyi@gmail.com Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:10 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by memegirl777 Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by daveiron Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:45 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

» Claiming again
by LionsShare Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 am

» Useful Utility Vids
by LionsShare Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 pm

» what the bank of england runs the country?
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm

by daveiron Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:35 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am

» Learning new Skills Part 1
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:27 am

» General Equity?
by LionsShare Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:03 pm

» Visit by appointment notice
by Moonbabymum Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 pm

» Discussion on Info'd Vids
by LionsShare Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

» debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)
by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

» Quick one
by Lopsum Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:03 pm

» debt settlement payoff
by daveiron Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:17 pm

» Council Tax (getting answers)
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 pm

» council tax 1st of april
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:46 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:28 pm

» Warning about a previous post
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:10 pm

» Please leave a comment on this site
by daveiron Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm

» Lithiun Battery Dangers
by badvoc Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 pm

» its a trap
by LionsShare Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:49 am

» Car In Trust
by LionsShare Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:05 pm

Moon phases

Derbyshire Po-lice Covid Corruption

3 posters

Go down

Derbyshire Po-lice Covid Corruption Empty Derbyshire Po-lice Covid Corruption

Post by assassin Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:21 am

Derbyshire po-lice, you know the ones who are the toilet feeding lice have been at it again.

They have been trying to invent the laws themselves in much the same way they did during the first lockdown and totally breaking the law themselves solely for revenue. This story broke when two young women met up in a reservoir out in the open to take some joint exercise away from everyone else and the lice approached them and ticketed them, they claimed they weren't socially distanced with NO EVIDENCE and then claimed because they both had peppermint tea that they were picnicking and again with no evidence; I always thought a picnic involved sitting down with food and drink, but they had nothing but peppermint tea and lice with the intention of extorting £400 out of the pair of them.

As this progressed they began putting lice on popular areas and three places were named, this means two lice on days and two lice on afternoons which means four lice at each place and with three places named this means 12 lice harassing the public and trying to enforce guidelines, hang on a minute, aren't they there to uphold the law? and guidelines are certainly not the law, so what exactly are they trying to enforce.

In the backlash of this incident a former Derbyshire police cun*stable piped up on social media and claimed this was the exact reason he quit the force, he claimed he refused to lie under oath to protect other officers and he refused to manipulate the law for anyone; interestingly he said lots more.
He claimed the law is not whats written on the Statute books as the law is what the po-lice CHOOSE TO ENFORCE and further claimed they only enforce laws which can be manipulated for revenue collection as the agenda is the maximum revenue collection for the minimum financial outlay and reinforced this with facts, the most relevant one being that less than 20% of burglaries are even investigated and the po-lice are failing to undertake their duties as profiteering takes priority over investigating criminal activities.
He claimed he was regularly told by senior cun*stables to undertake illegal activities such as stopping people and vehicles to try to issue tickets (FPN's) as the more they could issue, the more revenue they could generate and when he refused to do this he was threatened with disciplinary action for nothing more than refusing to do what his seniors instructed him to do, and trying to actually do the job he was being paid for.

Derbyshire po-lice were up to every trick they thought they could get away with and this included targetting everyone and acting on the assumption contrary to the maxim of law non assumpsit and they were only intent of manufacturing or fabricationg evidence to generate reasonable suspicion, they were stopping people in road blocks even though they were told this was illegal the first time round, and trying to obtain peoples personal details by illegal means.
Current guidelines have not changed, anybody can certify themselves as exempt and there is no legal or lawful requirement to carry any proof of this in the guidelines, the lice simply cannot demand any proof of this and if they try to stop you this is automatically an unlawful detention and an instant claim against the lice, so everyone stopped should make a claim. If theyare intent on robbing people then the people should rob them right back.
They were saying people shouldn't travel more than 5 miles or for longer than 10 minutes, and some were even saying people shouldn't travel by car at all, nowhere in the guidelines does it state any times or distances travelled and nowhere does it state you cannot travel by car, they also tried issuing FPN's because people sat down on benches, something else not mentioned in the guidelines, for anyone elderly, disabled, infirm, or with mental issues this is instant discrimination under the European Convention on Human Rights which is nothing to do with the EU as every European country is a signatory to this, including those NOT in the EU.
Under the Equalities act 2010 they would also have a claim, particularly with disability discrimination elements.

Lets look at a media report.

A police force is to review its lockdown fines after being criticised by two women who "thought someone had been murdered" due to the "heavy-handed" response to what they thought was a legal walk.
Jessica Allen told Sky News she and her friend Eliza Moore travelled in separate cars to make the five-mile journey from their home town in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire, to Foremark Reservoir, just across the county border in Derbyshire, on Wednesday.

The 27-year-old said that, aware of the COVID-19 lockdown, they believed they were doing the right thing by travelling to the "quiet" nature reserve rather than choosing a location closer to home, but busier.

In the car park, they were approached by police who told them they had "broken the guidelines" and fined £200 each. Hot drinks they were carrying were "classed as a picnic", she said the officers also told them.

Derbyshire Police has now said it will be reviewing fixed penalty notices issued during the latest lockdown. It is not the first time the force has faced criticism for its approach to lockdown fines, after using drones to film walkers in the Peak District in March.

Speaking about her experience, Ms Allen told Sky News: "Instead of walking through a busy town, [we thought] why not go to Foremark? It's about five miles from my house and it's so secluded and tranquil."

It was "freezing", she says, so they both separately picked up hot takeaway drinks for the walk.

"When we pulled into the car park, we were greeted by a police van and a police car with several police men and women all stood around the vehicles.

"Straight away, I thought something really serious had happened… I thought there's been a severe accident, someone has gone missing, has someone been murdered?

"I go to get out the car thinking there's no way that they're going to be coming over to speak to us. We've done nothing wrong. I get out of the car and straight away the police started questioning as to why we were there."

Under the latest lockdown guidance, exercise outdoors is permitted with one person from a different household, but people are told not to travel "outside your local area".

Ms Allen said when they told officers they had come from Leicestershire, they were told they had broken the rules.

"We were literally two villages away from home," she says she told the officers.

"I said, 'I'm really sorry, but I didn't know that was the case. And look, we've come in separate cars and even parked spaces away. We've even bought our drinks separately.' [They said] 'You can't do that, that's classed as a picnic'."

Ms Allen's brother is a doctor who has been working on COVID-19 wards and both her parents were ill with the virus before Christmas.

"We really take these guidelines seriously," she said. "I just couldn't believe it… we left feeling stunned."

Ms Allen, whose beauty business, Fluffy by Jessica May, has been closed for eight months since the first lockdown, said she feels there are grey areas in the rules and wanted to share her story so others are aware.

"Two hundred pounds is a lot of money," she said. "I'm not working at the moment. There's a lot of people who haven't got any money coming in.

"And a lot of people have contacted me to say the one thing they have to look forward to is going on a walk."

For locations close to county borders, it is not always easy to know the rules, she said.

"The boundary of Derbyshire is on the road we live on. If I go out of my house to the right, I'm actually in Derbyshire," she said. "If I turn left, I'm in Leicestershire."

Ms Allen continued: "I'm a law-abiding citizen, I didn't go out looking for an argument and I didn't go looking to break the law. And that's what's really upsetting, because we'd gone out for a chat. There were no questions asked about mental health. We were just treated as criminals.

"I have respect for the police. I feel like they're getting a really hard time with [the pandemic]. Those police officers were doing their job. But I just feel like everyone needs to be singing from the same hymn sheet."

Now that Derbyshire Police have said they will be reviewing fines, Ms Allen is hoping theirs may be rescinded.

The force has said all fixed penalty notices issued to people breaking the rules during the third national lockdown will be reviewed after it received clarification about the coronavirus regulations.

In a statement on Friday, Derbyshire Police said it had received further guidance from the National Police Chiefs' Council (NPCC) which had clarified that the "COVID regulations which officers enforce and which enables them to issue FPNs (fixed penalty notices) for breaches, do not restrict the distance travelled for exercise".

The force said: "All fixed penalty notices during this relevant period that have been issued will be reviewed for compliance. All recipients will be contacted."

Any more evidence required as to the fact that Derbyshire lice and others are making up the law as they go along.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

daveiron, LionsShare and freeland like this post

Back to top Go down

Derbyshire Po-lice Covid Corruption Empty Re: Derbyshire Po-lice Covid Corruption

Post by Mrblue2015 Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:55 am

Another disgusting waste of (dwindling) tax revenues! It’s not just about ‘exercise’ either, it’s about mental health ie walking somewhere scenic etc is good for the mind! And if every Tom, Dick and Harry walked at the same time give or take in the local town centre or, say, village, you’d end up with the hypocrisy of a lot of people congregating in the same area...
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

assassin and LionsShare like this post

Back to top Go down

Derbyshire Po-lice Covid Corruption Empty Re: Derbyshire Po-lice Covid Corruption

Post by assassin Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:41 am

Well, it gets better because a covid marshall dragged an elderly man from a queue outside an Argos store, the queue formed due to social distancing regulations and distancing inside the shop and this queue formed along the front of the store as people waited to enter and collect their goods.

This man was smoking and not wearing a mask, he was outside and not required to wear a mask and this corrupt covid marshall dragged him from the queue for not wearing a mask, he told the gentleman he is obliged to wear a mask and if he didn't put one on he WOULD ARREST HIM, other queing customers were incensed and told this covid marshall this man didn't have to wear a mask and he has no powers of arrest.

Council have now sacked him.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

daveiron, LionsShare and Highlander72 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:08 pm

assassin wrote: Council have now sacked him.  

Good news!
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

assassin, LionsShare and Highlander72 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by petesomething Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:52 pm

I think these town Marshals when put on a uniform think they are something special
petesomething
petesomething
Very helpful
Very helpful

assassin, LionsShare and Mrblue2015 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:16 am

Are they the psychotics in reserve?
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down