The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» DWP
by bluerowan Today at 4:54 pm

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by memegirl777 Today at 4:51 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Today at 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by Wynston.adebiyi@gmail.com Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:10 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by memegirl777 Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by daveiron Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:45 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

» Claiming again
by LionsShare Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 am

» Useful Utility Vids
by LionsShare Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 pm

» what the bank of england runs the country?
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm

by daveiron Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:35 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am

» Learning new Skills Part 1
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:27 am

» General Equity?
by LionsShare Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:03 pm

» Visit by appointment notice
by Moonbabymum Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 pm

» Discussion on Info'd Vids
by LionsShare Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

» debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)
by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

» Quick one
by Lopsum Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:03 pm

» debt settlement payoff
by daveiron Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:17 pm

» Council Tax (getting answers)
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 pm

» council tax 1st of april
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:46 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:28 pm

» Warning about a previous post
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:10 pm

» Please leave a comment on this site
by daveiron Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm

» Lithiun Battery Dangers
by badvoc Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 pm

» its a trap
by LionsShare Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:49 am

Moon phases

THE CENSUS, ARE YOU IN THEIR WAREHOUSE? BC, SECURITISATION

+8
LionsShare
Ausk
Candor
assassin
Lopsum
Society of the Spectacle
honeyaisle
Waffle
12 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

THE CENSUS, ARE YOU IN THEIR WAREHOUSE? BC, SECURITISATION - Page 7 Empty Re: THE CENSUS, ARE YOU IN THEIR WAREHOUSE? BC, SECURITISATION

Post by Waffle Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:24 am

No hunches here Candor, the more I read about DORA the more it tells me that that act was essential to establish the extreme control they have over today's society. It was so successful they retained its principles very apparently for decades after. Although the principle act and it's subsidies have formerly been repealed the practices they taught would not have been lost, just more discrete, more challenging for the belligerent citizens to see.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

THE CENSUS, ARE YOU IN THEIR WAREHOUSE? BC, SECURITISATION - Page 7 Empty Re: THE CENSUS, ARE YOU IN THEIR WAREHOUSE? BC, SECURITISATION

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:03 am

Hi guys

Your posts on Saturday (page 6) certainly were an inspiration and took me on a bit of a wild ride from Sophia to Stonehenge. i've been trying to re-read but haven't got past first post on page 6 as it wouldn't release my attention.

It's not 'sur' name - it's 'sieur' name. All about the phonetics and the synonyms, just like romley shows us in 'hierarchy'. Try this:

Lord Lieutenant

Lord = Sieur (as in 'mon sieur' - 'my lord')

Lieu = space, place, scene, NAME!

Tenant = holder, keeper, etc

Which gives us:

Lord Lieutenant = Sur Name Holder/keeper/guardian

Which leads us nicely to:

Custos Rolutorum = Keeper/Guardian of the Rolls

Remember, phonetics and synonyms so:

Rolls = Roles (phonetically speaking).

All of the surnames are 'roles' in the play-House(s) Henry VIII created.....

Have a think about that and see what else occurs to you - the implications are huge!

We're doing it guys, we are getting closer.....

Cheers!

'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:53 am

Hi guys

i'll be getting on to what i took from Candor's posts but for now let's continue with Waffle's....

'Mr' - this has twisted my melon m-a-a-n, but it is almost certainly a military title/rank.

Btw Waffle you were right about everything being rooted in feudalism..... it never died!

Back to 'Mr' then. In the feudal hierarchy 'Mr' is a position lower than a knight - Henry VIII had to give title to those he granted a 'House' and it appears 'Mr' is what he went with from the second generation onwards - but the original 'Smiths' and 'Bakers' etc must have been granted the title of 'Lord' aka 'Sieur' aka 'Sur'. Of course this is speculation but tell me something else that fits so perfectly.....

Let's have some corroboration shall we? Ok:

As i've mentioned previously we have been 'quartered' down to our elements - earth, water, air and fire

The four elements expressed via the military branches are:

Earth (land) - Army.

Water (sea) - Navy.

Air (er.... air) - Air Force and ecclesia.

Fire (our will/intent ) - Spiritual Force (claimed by the church)

The rank of Mr is found in all four, assuming that the first three all have 'Warrant Officer' as a rank. (Incidentally W.O. is the highest rank to not swear an oath. Interesting, yes?)

Which leaves Fire/will/spiritual force.... tough one, eh? Not really.

The military arm of the Catholic Church is the Jesuits. Jesuit novitiates are correctly addressed as eg 'Mr Smith, S.J.' (S.J. being, i think, 'Society of Jesus'). i would say the novitiates are regarded as 'infantry' wouldn't you?

.......and the church claims our souls as 'infants'!

What say thee to the position of 'monarch' being a 'corporation sole'.....?

Cheers!

Last edited by iamani on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi guys

Candor - if Mike was in crown court then presumably he submitted his assigned 'name'?

"i will now deal with YOU as a military officer"

The judge was addressing another facet of the person and could only do that if Mike had given them jurisdiction by claiming the titled name ie Mr Thomas.

Funny you should mention Sir Francis Bacon, turns out he has an absolutely pivotal role in the BC/NAME game. In fact the 1500's was a pivotal century to our current predicament - just look at all the players eg: francis bacon, coepernicus, loyola, Newton, John Dee, Shakespeare, Henry VIII, Elizabeth I, most of these were contemporaries and all helped shape our world to our detriment.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if the hospitals were conceived (Ha!) by the military as they would already have field hospitals. After all, they have to 'repair' all their ordnance - and soldiers are ordnance.

i do think though that the idea of public hospitals was more to ensure that all public geniture could be more easily registered, and later to be used for the raiding of the Houses and money-laundering. We know they used to be called 'foundling' hospitals - do we all know what a 'foundling' is? Would it help to know that to 'birth' is translatable as 'to abandon'?

Imo you are absolutely spot-on regarding the David Clarence finding - it is such an important piece of info, i hope everyone can see that.

Back shortly.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:11 pm

Hi guys

This might seem off-topic, but....

'Do not hide your light under a bushel'

Well i've yet to look into 'bushel', but i now realise what our 'light' is.

Our 'light' is what we call our 'given' or 'christian' name - only it is not a 'name'......

Have you ever heard the term 'beck and call'? Well you shouldn't have. What you should have heard is 'beckon call'.

A 'beckon call' is when someone calls out to you using your 'beckon' ie given name.

How does this equate your 'light' to your given name?

Because 'beckon' and 'beacon' are the same word!

We hide our 'light' by placing a 'NAME' over ('sur') it.

The KJV is how T.H.E.Y. gave us 'word' of what they were doing. Ditto the works of Shakespeare.

....i'm SO close to buying a bible.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by badvoc Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:41 pm

iamani , George came here charged with the job of killing Fire "what do dragons breath" he was here to enslave us thats why people still think that White flag with an red cross is England NO NO , nor that red white an blue one ether , enslavement flags both of them , doing great iamani , thank you ,

Last edited by badvoc on Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

badvoc
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 4:49 pm

Hi badvoc

No, no, - thank you! The st.George thing didn't occur to me at all, and it seems rather pertinent.

Re: the flags - yes, i agree. The red cross (BLOODY cross) was the templars' emblem, and the union jack is, and implies, a double-cross - which has its roots in Kabbala.......

If your enjoying this stuff, stick around fella - it gets better yet!

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:11 pm

Hi guys

An aside....

Given the relevance of a cross painted in blood (which is the 'passover' legend) and their interest in the 'Holy Land', and several other 'coincidences', is it possible the Knights Templar was a dew-ish or crypto-dewish order..........................?

Ya'know.... like the Jesuits?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:28 pm

Hi guys

Sticking with badvoc's inspired suggestion (back on topic soon, i promise) the two opposing sides in the spiritual war seem to be represented by the eagle/phoenix and the serpent/dragon.

Traditionally our nation seems to be affiliated with the serpent side - check out all our dragon folklore, and the last serpent stronghold would be Wales just check out that wyvern!

Then you have the roman eagle/phoenix that came a-plundering and conquering.

Think you're onto something here badvoc.....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by badvoc Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Greetings iamani , i have been here for along time , the nephilim was in wales that's why the f' ing Romans went there , the others went into hiding , bless bran , he paid the price ,
the people of this land say the Americans have been dumed down , well why the f k would we celebrate burning some one that tried to free us is beyond me !

badvoc
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Hi guys

OK, let's ease ourselves back on topic.... sort of.....

Waffle has mentioned lack of parental rights and in particular the way women have traditionally had no rights over their children at all.

It goes back, imo, to the hermetic principles. Most of us may think 'as above, so below' and that is amazingly relevant here but what some of us might not know is that Hermes is also the god of commerce/contract. Remember - in life as well as commerce you can only truly own that which you create, and creation is seen as a product of will.

The only effort of will in the conception of a child comes from the sire. The dam has no control over conception nor gestation nor birth (btw, try finding a synonym for 'birth' with no legal connotations - T.H.E.Y. seem to have covered all possibilities. That tells a story doesn't it?).

So that gives a right of claim to the sire - if he knows how to.......

A claim not exercised is a claim no more. We need at some point to find out how to do that i think.

So your progeny is born live, then via the birth register declared both dead and abandoned, and after (guessing here) three days given 'life after death' (as promised by the church, who were doing this long before Henry VIII came along) only that would be a mis-nomer as it's better described as 'life IN death' - but that's an oxymoron if ever i saw one.

Oh what a tangled web......

Cheers!

(Just seen your post as i was posting badvoc)

Back to top Go down

Post by badvoc Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:45 pm

every thing i speak of is part of this topic an the topic is so vast that people cannot see it , thats why it takes so-long for people to comprehend whats going on , an just when you do they change things around , an that will be happening soon , sorry don't know when but they are planning it ,

badvoc
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:46 pm

Dragon Meaning in European Mythology

Dragon SymbolismIn addition to Chinese dragons, there are nearly limitless tales of dragons in European mythology. Interestingly, the word dragon derives from two separate Greek words. One word means “a huge serpent or snake” and the other means “I see clearly”. Dragons in European traditions have wings, allowing them to soar freely above, resulting in a perspective that encompasses a huge panorama below. In this context, dragons can be thought to symbolize the ability to see the “big picture” as well as the ability to see far off danger or future circumstances. (Photo courtesy of Kit from Pittsburgh, USA, Wikimedia Commons)
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:47 pm

here be Dragons!
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:48 pm

Hi badvoc

You're telling me things i don't know, and you have piqued my curiosity - thanks!

However this is Waffle's thread (and i think you'll agree it's a good one) so i don't want to derail it - fancy putting a bit more up on a new thread? i'd like to know who's burning we celebrate for instance.

You've also given me an idea for 'suggestions' that i will try to post.....

Cheers!

(i see you Lopsum!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:52 pm

Hi guys

Lopsum - 'i see clearly...' - illuminaughty?

badvoc - i posted before i saw your last post.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Wed Oct 11, 2017 6:59 pm

sort of yes, maybe this way when briton was overun the natives went west , they would probably be illuminated in the sense they knew what was going on and the enemys plans .They held out . would be interesting to look into the welsh history.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:03 pm

Hi guys

OK, just a bit more on the 'serpent'.....

Serpent is seen biblically as knowledge (the source of wisdom) so 'i see clearly' translation fits right in.

Also moses put up a bronze (be interesting to know the significance of choosing that metal) serpent, so that those that looked on it may be healed - his people were after all perishing from lack of knowledge....

The Romans were chasing the 'knowledge' and the 'knowledgeable'. Britain had an enlightened society before the Romans even knew where we were.

Cheers!

Last edited by iamani on Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:28 pm

Hi guys

Back to Candor - you old sly dog! Slipping a little nugget in there!

Watcher of the DEAD = Custos Rotalorum ! Lord Lieutenant too!

According to Waffle (and i agree) 'persons' were created originally for slaves, and as you say were a mask. What's also interesting is that slaves were considered dead, and ALL CAPS was the language of the dead.

With you all the way on the Mithra theory - Christianity is an overlay. Just as Mithraism was an overlay for such-and -such and so on right back to who-knows when. i also have a sneaking suspicion that maybe the KJV was the debut of the crucifixion scene - earlier texts have him nailed to or hung from a tree. Bear in mind that on every paper ledger is a cross that holds your fictional life to account unto death.

Going back to 'incorporate' - have you noticed that 'incorporate' and 'unincorporate' are completely different to 'incorporated' and 'unincorporated'? There's the seemingly obvious and then there's the spiritual aspect which was used in the quote you gave us: 'persons can be both corporate and unincorporate'.

They are indeed wolves in sheep's clothing and in our face too - woollen wigs right in view!

Did you know 'register' translates as 'the king's roll'?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:22 am

Have any of you considered the word CAPS and its meaning.

Capitol - offence, punishment, city, etc.

Capitalise - on what?
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:26 am

Hi assassin

i think we covered it elsewhere. Capitalism is exploitation of humans through the person as far as i know....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by badvoc Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:42 pm

Greetings iamani , to get this thread back on topic , your right - Funny you should mention Sir Francis Bacon, turns out he has an absolutely pivotal role in the BC/NAME game. In fact the 1500's was a pivotal century to our current predicament - just look at all the players eg: francis bacon, coepernicus, loyola, Newton, John Dee, Shakespeare, Henry VIII, Elizabeth I, most of these were contemporaries and all helped shape our world to our detriment.

As it happens it looks like the last bit of true Law was back in 1668/9 Declaration of Rights an Bill of Rights , truth be known 1215 Magna Carta is the One to read an reread till you see it , its all in their , its such an WOW moment when you see it , but most have been trained not too an for me thats very very sad , as all the shit people are going through can be squished just like an bug ,

badvoc
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:05 pm

Hi badvoc

i think you're right about those pieces of legislation - though i admit i have yet to read them.

Does one have to read ALL of the magna carta to get that WOW moment - if I remember rightly it's quite long? i only really looked at the article relevant to lawful rebellion......

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Keithatlm Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:15 pm

Very interesting. just had a look at https://www.bl.uk/magna-carta/articles/magna-carta-an-introduction  more informed than i was thanks .

Keithatlm
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Waffle Fri Oct 13, 2017 7:16 pm

Hi badvoc and Keithatim thanks for joining in its getting really interesting now. Back to our roots with the magna carta, I haven't looked at it for so long but after you guys have mentioned it I went back and looked at the old document, heack it does make a lot more sense now.

Keithatim this is from your link

No free man shall be seized or imprisoned, or stripped of his rights or possessions, or outlawed or exiled, or deprived of his standing in any other way, nor will we proceed with force against him, or send others to do so, except by the lawful judgement of his equals or by the law of the land.
To no one will we sell, to no one deny or delay right or justice.

This clause gave all free men the right to justice and a fair trial. However, ‘free men’ comprised only a small proportion of the population in medieval England. The majority of the people were unfree peasants known as ‘villeins’, who could seek justice only through the courts of their own lords.

Historically all those who were not freemen were treated as villains.....

This is what a freeman is and how to become one, in legislation that is s248 of the Local Government Act 1972

https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1972/70/section/248

Last edited by Waffle on Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling corrections)

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next