Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Is it time the poor paid again?
by ceylon Today at 11:57 am

» History Of The Saudi Royal Family
by Kestrel Today at 11:33 am

» Arrow Global ... reared their ugly head again!
by petesomething Today at 10:22 am

» Predictive programming and the music industry.
by Awoken2 Today at 9:58 am

» Geo Engineering, are we seeing another avoidable tragedy?
by Awoken2 Today at 9:46 am

» jacobs/council tax
by pitano1 Today at 9:10 am

» Bankruptcy
by daveiron Today at 8:24 am

» What really SCARES Big Pharma? People who know how to CURE their own DISEASE!
by assassin Today at 2:12 am

» Lent Van
by assassin Today at 2:06 am

» Took me a while
by andybreck Yesterday at 10:41 pm

» Assignment
by Tiggy Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» Hedgerow Food Plants that Grow WILD
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Lowell vanquis - Tiggy?
by petesomething Yesterday at 8:25 pm

» Is it proof..
by petesomething Yesterday at 7:57 pm

» Hello Again,
by Philchef34 Yesterday at 7:37 pm

» UK Column
by LionsShare Yesterday at 5:18 pm

» Joint Bank Giro Credit Slip Missing Utility Company Has Not sent with their fake bill/s Need advice please .
by LionsShare Yesterday at 2:53 pm

» George Soros Confirms Take Over Of Europe
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 2:37 pm

» County Court Claim
by Jay Yesterday at 12:30 pm

» Cabot and Restons Conspiracy to Defraud
by barnwebb Yesterday at 12:12 pm

» Are they just making it up?
by Lopsum Yesterday at 11:35 am

» The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two Part 8
by Kestrel Yesterday at 10:58 am

» 3 LETTER COCK UP
by hoopoe22 Yesterday at 8:45 am

» Legal firm calling
by 1saberwow Yesterday at 6:44 am

» Car accident
by Jinxer Yesterday at 3:08 am

» Yell.com / Hibu Crooks - HELP PLEASE!
by FreedomNow Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:15 pm

» Private parking firms CANNOT fine you Daniel Bostock on the BBC
by assassin Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:56 pm

» More Brexit
by assassin Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:54 pm

» Yellow Junction box penality ticket
by petesomething Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:54 pm

» YOU SIMPLY HAVE TO LOVE our BOYS [and gals] in Blue. Here they are at FINCHLEY PARK MOSQUE
by epsom Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:04 pm

» Vegas False Flag
by Society of the Spectacle Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:08 pm

» Landlord problem
by handle Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:37 pm

» School Detention
by janloot Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:43 pm

» Mugabes gone what next?
by ceylon Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:26 pm

» Reporting the Police
by assassin Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:53 am

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:58 pm

» Paying By Endorsement
by LionsShare Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:07 pm

A call out to the whiteRabbit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A call out to the whiteRabbit

Post by handle on Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:28 pm

I have a continuing case (part Cool against Lloyds for my Financial Instruments to be disclosed.

The bank refuses to deny their existence and yet will not tell me as they say it is commercially sensitive.

If Whiterabbit, or anyone else has info on this, I am attending a directions hearing within the next few weeks. - queens bench

The banks has raked up costs against me of £23k, and all they have done is to say that they have sent me copies of the mortgage deed, but they will not say that they have used my name under the power of attorney to conduct financial activities.

If the whiterabbit has info on this,it would be useful for all if he attends.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Re: A call out to the whiteRabbit

Post by Waffle on Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:29 pm

You'll probably need to get a court order for disclosure, it seems thats what most have to do to acquire the data your looking for. It would be very useful for yourself if you can stay away from the queens bench and get into chancery, personally id go for an equitable tracing order. Common law tracing won't allow you to trace unique property into commingled assets, equitable tracing allows you to trace unique property into commingled assets. Im assuming its the securitisation data your after, if so you'll be following the money........

There is also case law on the matter, this is for seeing the documents of title transfer after an assignment. For any securitisation they have to assign the rights to the debt this is 9 times out of 10 an equitable assignment usually just interests. However, if they have assigned full title rights and interests then they have no right to the debt, which they may well have done how would we know?

You can try these methods which ever you choose you'll have to write the letter yourself quoting this case law. You have a right to see those documents they just don't want you to, if they are commercially sensitive the court have said they need to provide you a redacted version......

Option 1 Legal world

To request the 'deed of assignment' (you will never see one because there is no deed for property, your debts are property, choose in action), you should be asking for 'documents of title'.

To do this legally quote case law (look this up too) Van Lynn Developments v Pelias Construction Co Ltd 1968. This judgment was by Lord Denning.

Further to this is the Webster v Ridgeway (2009) whereby a 'debtor' is entitled to see a redacted version.

Option 2 Equity

I hereby request disclosure of the true copy of the original documents of title Birch v Treasury Solicitor (1951), Schmidt v Rosewood Trust Ltd (2003).

Might be worth including in there you want to know about any assignments legal or equitable.

You could also try under the data protection act, if they refuse make a complaint to the information commissioner, just do everything you can before court, they would like it if you have used these organisations before hand and will be more inclined to make the order, if it gets that far anyway.

Probably worth me pointing out you should be requesting documents of title transfer/assignemnt both legal and equitable to who and why.....

Waffle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Re: A call out to the whiteRabbit

Post by handle on Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:56 pm

Thanks for that. To clarify, I want information from them about what and when they have used my name to create financial instruments, presumably using the power of attorney I am alleged to have given them by signing the mortgage terms & conditions.

Their fist response was that it was "commercially sensitive information". But if they rightfully belong to me then I want them.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum