The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Warranty issues
by brownowl Today at 12:05 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by scrwm Today at 10:08 am

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Today at 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by LionsShare Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Yesterday at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

Moon phases

DWP

3 posters

Go down

DWP Empty DWP

Post by bluerowan Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:54 pm

how do you deal with DWP saying they have overpayed you the last 10 years ,quoting £29k ,wanting to look at bank statements for last 10 years ,can this be stopped as ive been getting harassed last couple of years, i have C/F/S diabetes and diabetic nueropathy ,my wifes my main carer ,she cant work and if she does what she earns comes of my money,plus they have taken her pension the last 5 years,i dont want them snooping my bank account who would,any advice greatly appreciated , 3 letters works stopped 10k on C/C ,i shall post up success story later .

bluerowan
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

DWP Empty Re: DWP

Post by daveiron Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:31 pm

If you have given them correct information over the years ,then any mistake on their part is their responsability and you are not liable.

I would suggest you join 'you and your cash' they have a 3 step process for dealing with this issue. I cannot give you a link to a video from their site as most of their videos
have now been restricted to members only due to the growing numbers of grifters out there.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

bluerowan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bluerowan Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:48 pm

Dear ,Sir i thank you for the very quick response to my query yesterday, the CAB has been dealing with this case for couple of years now, we thought that the matter was closed until we got a letter from the DWP the other day which stared they want or requesting a look at our bank statements going back 10 yrs, looking for 15K ,then they have come up with 29K, either we agree to give them permission 2 look at the bank statements ,or they get a court order, or they agree a fee saying we have been over payed a certain amount the last 10 years , this all stems from a private pension which we drew down off , money was used to buy a car owing to my disability ,redoing bathrooms for myself ,and redoing driveway so i can manage it without falling, regards Blue rowan

bluerowan
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:25 pm

I would suggest you write to them requesting ALL of your case files relating to this matter,along with the names of those involved in any decisions made.

Also ask the question; 'Does any member of staff involved in this case benefit financially or otherwise should any overpayment be proved ?,and do they operate according to the Nolan Principles?

Get the name of who is making the allegation and respond to them regardless of who next contacts you ( a favorite trick of theirs is a different member of staff will contact you on every occasion )
its their attempt to avoid personal liability.
This may well be just a try-on ,they are known for this tactic to try to claw back payments. The one thing they fear is personal liability. As i stated before ,any payment made due to their error is not recoverable.

If as i suggested you join 'You and your cash' you will find they have a questionnaire to send to DWP.

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:16 pm

daveiron wrote:I would suggest you write to them requesting ALL of your case files relating to this matter,along with the names of those involved in any decisions made.

Also ask the question; 'Does any member of staff involved in this case benefit financially or otherwise should any overpayment be proved ?,and do they operate according to the Nolan Principles?

Get the name of who is making the allegation and respond to them regardless of who next contacts you ( a favorite trick of theirs is a different member of staff will contact you on every occasion )
its their attempt to avoid personal liability.
This may well be just a try-on ,they are known for this tactic to try to claw back payments. The one thing they fear is personal liability. As i stated before ,any payment made due to their error is not recoverable.

If as i suggested you join 'You and your cash' you will find they have a questionnaire  to send to DWP.

Dont request them, demand them as they are a public body working for you making you their bosses and they have a lawful duty to disclose all information and this is where it all begins as the amount of incompetence is astounding and the number of opinions they use is staggering and the amount of actual evidence they provide is usually NIL until you press them for it, so begin with the following.

Get FULL details of their claim and the NAME of the person who is making this claim and Gordon is not a name, you NEED their full name.
Get all the evidence under rules for disclosure they are relying upon, then all information in relation to this claim.
Make it clear that you require the full name and position of the person making this claim and how you can contact them DIRECTLY in writing.

You will find several things, everyone of them will contradict each other.
Nobody will accept liability,
They will try to get you to deal with this matter online, only deal in writing.
Clearly state that until they substantiate their claim it has no voracity and is null and void, if they try to stop your money this will be theft and premeditated theft and fraud.
They only want your bank statements as they DONT have any evidence and are on a fishing trip to try and find some.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

daveiron, urchinatheart, LionsShare and bluerowan like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bluerowan Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:42 pm

Sir ,i thank you once again for the feedback ,i have taken your advice onboard re You and Yours , had a good look at the site so i think ill be going down the route they set out, plus i will be putting damages claim in as ,when i opened the letter the other day my botty went oops had 2 run 2 the toilet couldnt eat any lunch it was coffee , my Mrs had a look at the letter now she wants 2 play ball with them,i shall fire of a letter 2 them outlining the points you pointed out see if it end it i shall keep you posted.
As for the 3 letters stopped 2 C/C companys in tracks which i will post up in success storys ,plus at the moment in the process of putting a small claim together against Highland Council ill write up how its going but its a very slow process
Regards Bluerowan

bluerowan
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:41 pm

Yes its always a problem when the other half panic. At this stage they are claiming you owe them, you are perfectly justified in demanding they prove their claim.
Be aware this is a known tactic of DWP to allege overpayments.

I agree with assassin, keep it personal with whoever is making the claim .Personal liability is their achilles heel.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:17 am

daveiron wrote:Yes its always a problem when the other half panic. At this stage they are claiming you owe them, you are perfectly justified in demanding they prove their claim.
Be aware this is a known tactic of DWP to allege overpayments.

I agree with assassin, keep it personal with whoever is making the claim .Personal liability is their achilles heel.

This is exactly when they get butthurt and realise they are individually liable and try to provide false names and you often discover this on paperwork which doesn't tally and instantly you get them on conspiracy to defraud and turn the fraud back on them and once you can prove fraud against them their claim has no validity and if it went to court, would be dismissed.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

bluerowan likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bluerowan Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:13 pm

Good Evening ,query to dave iron, after following ur advice and contacting you + your cash, i was eventually allowed onto the site ,started looking got 4 things of re council tax, then i was blocked ,contacted the Spaniard followed the instructions 2 the letter,back on was looking at handouts for 2 beat the council tax then hauled of it again saying i had breached security protocols, ? said i was sorry but if the site has no explanation on how 2 use it ,how can 1 breach security. Anyway any other suggestion how to stop DWP in tracks ,is it any good contacting Gavin on sovereign citizen ,any advice much appriecated. thank you blue rowan

bluerowan
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

I have emailed Simon, hopefully he will get back to you. I know he is very wary of grifters taking his work and selling it as their own & usually cocking it up in the process.
Thats why most of his work previously on Youtube has now been withdrawn to the Y&YC site only.
Please let me know if he sorts it for you.

Yes Gavin may be worthwhile although i see he did a video recently with someone who did exactly what i mentioned above.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum