The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» CCIV Concerns Addressed
by assassin Today at 4:38 am

» end tenancy fight with landlord
by Lopsum Yesterday at 10:25 pm

» MBNA
by Sam97 Yesterday at 5:31 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by scrwm Yesterday at 4:53 pm

» Lucy Letby
by daveiron Wed May 15, 2024 11:48 pm

» large Solar storms heading to earth as we speak
by daveiron Tue May 14, 2024 3:58 am

» Interesting Headline
by assassin Tue May 14, 2024 2:49 am

» Virgin money locked my account fraud query
by daveiron Sun May 12, 2024 12:32 am

» Astra Zeneca
by assassin Fri May 10, 2024 4:55 am

» At last.
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

Moon phases

The Realities Showing

5 posters

Go down

The Realities Showing Empty The Realities Showing

Post by assassin Fri Jan 03, 2020 4:12 am

Australian bush fires are in the news again and the residents are in uproar as nothing is apparently being done, so why is nothing being done, actually it is because the navy have been mobilised to evacuate people from coastal resorts on the East coast so the obvious question is why are they being evacuated and their property and posessions being left to burn?
This is mainly coastal area and they have this thing called "the sea" right next to them and for the uninitiated or those living on Mars for the last century, it is the largest body of water on earth and instead of evacuating residents and leaving their possessions to burn, why not install some large pumps and flood the towns with water along with much of the surrounding area and save considerable acreage of woodlands, the town, and properties and possessions. Is this possible and feasible? actually yes it is as Australia is a developed industrial nation and have a plentiful supply of pumps and fuel to run them for several weeks without refuelling the area, along with temporary monitors which can be set to fire water in a set arc to over a mile and this gives a diameter of 2 miles firing range from a single monitor using a diesel engined water pump and an infinate supply of sea water which will not run out.

An old mate moved to the East coast of Australia several years ago as two of his children moved out there to work and he is in a small town in the middle of them, his back gate goes straight onto the beach and one side of his home looks out straight into a small river which goes into the sea, and he works out there himself now, and as they were directly in the path of the fire, they prepared; this small town is less than a mile from end to end and virtually everyone is within 100 yards of the main road so things were set in motion. They have four large 12" slurry pumps and 6 large monitors which are positioned around the town, they have one each end of the town firing in a 180 degree arc to totaly cover the town with water, and two are positioned the other side of the town from the sea and fire straight into the forest, they ran suction pipes to the sea and anchored two boats in deeper water and fastened the suction pipes to them with combined non return valves and strainers fitted and primed them using mains water. They ran suction pipes from the sea through drainage culverts under the road to the two furthest monitors and primed these and all four pumps were started and run for four hours and they watched the monitors and checked they were running through their arc and raising and lowering to reduce the distance they were firing to wet nearer to the town, and they absolutely waterlogged everything.

Other residents organised diesel for the town and two lorries (land trains) delivered sufficient fuel for several months, others collected and stored water in any containers they could, and set up filters to filter it if it were needed, and others collected food and put it in the local pub store room (yes, they may have less than 100 residents, but they have a thriving pub) and this was tins, jars, and dried foods along with bottled gas and several generators which generally run on diesel, along with several 220L drums of filtered diesel to run them if required.
other residents fitted fuel tanks to the back of their utes (flat bed pick up's) with 4 wheel drive so they could refuel the two furthest diesel pumps within minutes if required, and they refuelled them every day to keep them as full as possible.

As the fire approached them it slowed down due to everything being wet through and they fired up the pumps and ran them continually and this high volume of water acted as a huge barrier and extinguished any spitting embers which spat through it and apart from one ute being slightly dented where it caught a tree while reversing, nothing was touched. Emergency services told them to evacuate and they were told to f*ck off, firefighters passed through and parked on the bridge over the river and another small pump was bought online to fill them with clean water and after departing they returned to fill their water tankers with water until the fire passed them by with some distance.

If a small community can do this then why can't a Government? it could be done on a much larger scale and save much more land, property, and lives; simply having several large fire fighting ships would mean that huge quantities of water could be mumped from the sea to around 10 miles inshore and provide sufficient quantities of water to provide multiple monitors to be permanently run and provide firefighters with huge quantities of water for fire appliances and water bowsers. They could be equipped with huge water monitors which could easily fire water 2-3 miles inshore from a single ship, and with a small fleet of ships they could work a whole shoreline to attack a fire from the front and use a ship to douse down from behind.

assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Realities Showing Empty Re: The Realities Showing

Post by Mrblue2015 Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:01 am

Yep, they thought (to use freely available water) had crossed my mind too. Makes you wonder why they don’t. Either they are incompetent or they want the houses to burn done to tell a better ‘we are destroying the planet/climate’ message. It has to be one of them, take your pick...
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down

Post by pitano1 Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:04 pm

pitano1
pitano1
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:10 am

Excellent video Pitano as this shows exactly what is happening around the world, and the people are falling for it, and paying for their own downfall so corporations can make money and snatch the land and natural resources from that land and destroy everything on it.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Sat Jan 04, 2020 2:11 am

Mr Blue, watch the above video and it becomes clear.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:43 am

assassin wrote:Mr Blue, watch the above video and it becomes clear.

Will do Smile
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:32 am

I sent a link of both of Max's videos to my daughter last night ,I just hope she takes notice.
( She emigrated there in december)
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:18 pm

Yep just sent the YouTube link to a friend who has a sister in Australia. Disgustingly and to think that most of the private robbery started out as tax payers money as well, eg to build the private dams etc.

The governments and corporations are in cahoots to steal from nature and from the 99% rest of the Australians! B*****ds.
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:20 am

Think about this and join the dots Mr Blue.

What has Auatralia got? huge areas of untapped land and a very small population which can be quickly and easily removed from an area.

Coal - one of their largest exports and still the major fuel of choice in the worldwide context.
Copper - Huge mining and exporter of copper for plumbing and electrical work such as motor windings and cables.
Gold - good quality and easily accessible and ideal for electrical connector coatings on electronic and data equipment.
Lithium - one of the worlds largest suppliers and most goes to China for their battery production.
Rare earths - one of the worlds largest suppliers, rare earths for high performance motors, particularly electric cars.
Sand - how many people are aware there is a world sand shortage, sand for construction of buildings and mainly for manufacturing electronic components as most are made from sand (silica).
Nickel - cathodes for batteries, electro plating, permanent magnets for motors, and a major constituent of metal alloys.
Bauxite - aluminium ore, used for everything from vehicle engines to lightweight motors and lightweight vehicle bodies.
Iron ore - only the worlds second largest supplier of iron ore.
Silver - Very large supplier for everything from industrial use to wound dressings.
Uranium - nuclear weapons to power stations.
Zinc - second largest supplier in the world.
Natural gas - expected to rise from the third largest supplier to the worlds largest supplier by 2020. What year is it?
Opals - Worlds largest supplier providing 95% of the worlds total supply.
Oil - not a large supplier yet but as supplies dry up they become much larger.

Joined the dots yet Mr Blue, they have so many untapped resources that they want to clear the country and mine it all, they are looking to the future and have all the materials to produce every component on electric cars in the same country, they can shut off most of these resources which are being exported and build their own vehicles and export them for much more profit.
They have more than sufficient gas and uranium to produce clean electricity for themselves and power a huge industry, which they are planning on becoming, and selling huge amounts of electricity into the proposed world super electricity and gas grids.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sun Jan 05, 2020 6:23 pm

agreed assassin,

no doubt the fossil fuels get "turned off" & next those electric cars can be turned off immediatly if you don't "pay up"! More control.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:46 am

It goes much deeper than that LS, to explain this I use the octopus tentacle approach which is not to look at one aspect, but to look at them all and this is simply explained.

Now you have to think like a businessman and not just a businessman, but someone looking to build a business now, and for the future, and this works very simply, you find a commodity you can sell now and make a profit, you look for a commodity which is fluid or simply you can reduce or increase its production of according to market rates and reduce production while prices are low and ramp production up when prices rise to maximise profits.
Next you need a location sparsely populated to reduce complaints about your operation but with sufficiently skilled workforces to provide your people and equipment required for your operation, and you establish your business as an ethical business who pays decent rates for the job and looks after your employees, this is the superficial front, meanwhile you are looking for future opportunities and a country without tribal people and huge disease issues, and a developed infrastructure.

Tentacle 1 - you go to Australia to mine coal and invest in it, you can sell every cobble you produce to third world countries and to gasification plants across the undeveloped world, and you gasify it yourself while prices are low and sell the gas as LNG or similar. Basically you add other businesses to your initial core business such as gasification of coal, and expand this further and supply coke to the steel producers and sell the bitumen based products to parts of the world who still allow their use. You have a core mining business with satellite businesses which also use your coal to produce other saleable products.

Tenracle 2 - you look for other opportunities and take bauxite ore by mining it and selling it, you have skilled miners and the equipment to mine it and know aluminium is an expanding business as most things are being made lighter, and aluminium is much easier to recycle them steel, these would be current businesses making a profit.

Tentacle 3 - you look for a future product to replace your coal production if it becomes too restrictive and you can move this skilled workforce into other mining areas and choose lithium as it is rising in demand, albeit slowly, but if the future is pushed towards electric vehicles its demand and prices will rise, possibly in the next decade, and you profit by being in this field as prices are rising. You may also cut your coal production and run a small scale coal output business and gasify your coal and use the coke yourself and build am aluminium production plant and turn your bauxite into aluminium on site.
As car sales rise and many more cars use less steel and more aluminium, your market rises and you can sell more aluminium to Australian car producers with the message "environmentally friendly aluminium" as it is Australian and doesn't have the environmental impact imported metals do, and possibly get subsidies for it. You expand your smelting operations

Tentacle 4 - you make large profits and find a small rare earths deposit and you buy it and mine it using some of your former coal miners who you moved into bauxite mining and build up stocks of rare earths which you only sell when the market prices are high, demand rises so you increase production by just enough so demand remains higher than supply.
These are futures markets as demand will rise for them.

Now you haven't just built a business for today, you have built a business for today and tomorrow and diversified into enough areas to make a profit today and larger profits in 10, 20, 30 years in the future.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:53 am

cheers assassin, I could see it was more than I stated, currently having a lot of research into different things you have simply helped here where I/all can do a little less.

LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Sat Jan 11, 2020 8:16 am

Thanks for the additional info gents.

Here’s an update from YouTube, published 6th Jan:

https://youtu.be/pIHSkmCBBhI
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down