The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Virgin money locked my account fraud query
by daveiron Yesterday at 12:32 am

» large Solar storms heading to earth as we speak
by daveiron Yesterday at 12:16 am

» Astra Zeneca
by assassin Fri May 10, 2024 4:55 am

» At last.
by daveiron Thu May 09, 2024 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

Moon phases

Are you prepared ?

+4
assassin
LionsShare
Kestrel
daveiron
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are you prepared ? Empty Are you prepared ?

Post by daveiron Sun Jul 12, 2020 1:36 pm

Are you prepared ?
It must by now be very apparent to all members what is being planned for us all.
TPTB have now established that they can control at least 90% of the population
with a fake pandemic.They will also be aware that more people are starting to
wake up to a certain amount of the BS. 90% and falling will not be enough for
their goal of total control.
I would suggest their next step will not only be the second wave but it will be
coupled with food shortages, the signs are already there,many meat processing
plants have closed. I believe its Thailand that have announced they will not be
exporting rice as they will need it for their own people. No doubt our government
will anounce that farmers have been unable to plant or harvest .

Food shortages are the one thing that will achieve total control & if taken far
enough can achieve population reduction.

Ok we may be wrong,but consider what if we are right. Have you made any plans ?

I have prepped for many years but now I have taken it to a different level.Sadly
my son will not wake up so I have been prepping for his family as well.

I have not bothered with tinned food but have concentrated on dried food as it
will last indefinatly .At present I have 100kg of lentils & 50kg of rice,& have spent
most of the week dehydrating things like garlic and onions and turning them into
powder. Once powered they take very little space.

Two weeks ago I made a rocket stove & now I am making a portable wood burning
stove ,for not only heat but to cook on as well.This is made from an old calor gas
bottle. My freezer will soon be full but I am not counting on it as they could impose
long power cuts .
I would urge all members to give this serious thought.

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

assassin, LionsShare, memegirl777, Sam97 and Freeworld like this post

Back to top Go down

Are you prepared ? Empty Re: Are you prepared ?

Post by Kestrel Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:05 pm

Sadly I thin you are right, food control as always been at the heart of control & tyranny....a Holodomor awaits us all!

Kestrel
dedicated
dedicated

assassin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:02 pm

as much as I hate saying it, you are right DI, it is now time to start to be prepared for a fight back.

THEY will not like what we do but more over will hate what they cannot control

(1488)
LionsShare
LionsShare

assassin and Sam97 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Sun Jul 12, 2020 5:43 pm

This man is on the ball, around 25 - 26 mins in he mentions the food too.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CH0qNsIiSgZk/

Communism has used this weapon before...a lot of idiots thinking things are getting back to normal are going to be in for one big effing shock.

Yes Lionshare fight we must as the rule of law is dead, another legal challenge to the lockdowns etc was knocked back last week, will try to find link later as its 'teatime'!

Had me tea...here's the link:
http://tapnewswire.com/2020/07/lockdown-establishments-legal-arm-backs-government/

Kestrel
dedicated
dedicated

assassin, LionsShare and Sam97 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:10 am

Been preepping for many years also, have deep bore geothermal heat for my home and several outbuildings running of nothing more than thermal expansion and one moving part, the one way valve (with several spares) so I will be warm, and both a rocket stove and traditional wood burner for cooking, and tons of dried timber.

Gas? HHO, make my own and have several bottles to store it and already running on HHO for the large kitchen cooker and am disconnected totally from mains gas.

Electricity? got water turbines and get paid for supplying the grid, run the freezer and lighting as well as charge batteries, LED lighting inside and out to lower consumption, and can supply the entire village who are in the process of connecting to my supply in the event of electrical failure, albeit with limited power.

Water? springs in the garden providing potable water straight from source ans with sufficient quantity to run the water turbines, currently running my own filtration system to allow me to run spring water water into my house and to supply the rest of the village with containers of water if need be.

Self sufficient in food as I grow my own and always have a large surplus which is bottled or frozen and also have a wide range of seeds in large quantities for years worth of food, other stuff such as meats can be traded for veg, currently got two large shop freezers for freezing large quantities and electricity isn't a problem.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

daveiron, LionsShare and Sam97 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Tue Jul 14, 2020 2:53 am

If I could add some practical advice and say what do you need?

1) Food - this can be obtained cheaply when it is in season and bottled or frozen and kept for months, dried foods such as rice or pasta can be obtained and simply stored, and what can you grow yourself, you can get and store seeds and even a novice can provide themselves with fresh seasonal foods even in small quantities. Most staples can be grown and seasonal veg covers the greens but potatoes are a staple and can have both turnip or swede added to bulk them out and both are easily grown and nutritious. Greenhouses can yield the usual tomatoes or even cucumbers and melons, but they can also grow salad crops for longer into the season by beginning earlier and finishing later and does it really matter if a late lettuce is smaller than normal? not if you're hungry.
Composting is essential as you can grow directly in it or use it to supplement ordinary garden soil to enrich it and as compost takes around 6-12 months to complete starting a compost heap now mwans you will have compost for the new year, and finally learning how to seed your own plants as many can be allowed to go to seed and harvested for next years seeds for your next crop from your own seeds.

2) Water is a necessity and can be obtained from many sources and any running water can be used, but always collect it from the fastest flowing parts of your water sourceand run it through a large home made water filter which is easily made from charcoal and sand, then gravel, and filter your water and boil for at least 5 minutes. Store water in containers and preferably not plastic, glass demijohns hold 1 gallon and are ideal to prevent the plastic contaminating water as they are glass and can have cork stoppers fitted to them. never waste used water as it can be used to water your plants to produce more food, or even used to fill your toilet cistern if it is still working, and run your drainpipe from your sink into a bucket to collect it.
Water barrels collect a lot of water and simply running guttering around a shed yields a lot of water which can either be filtered and boiled for drinking or simply for watering your gardens to grow food, use multiple barrels to collect more water.

Think outside the box, if you are a caravanner or motorhome user you will have a three way fridge which runs off mains power, 12v or gas and if you have bottled gas you can charge a 12v battery while running on gas and switch back to the battery when charged.

3) Power - this takes many forms and while a solar panel may be nice it has to have a regulator to control it and they don't work in winter so a small wind turbine and solar panel cover most eventualities and even if they are charging batteries it means you have some power. This would normally be used for lighting, but is you do jobs you can recharge power tools such as battery drills which allow you to work and make things or simply repair them.
Kinetic energy is overlooked and you can get kinetic torches, lanterns, and even radios; simply wind them up and their internal battery is charged and their capacitors are filled and this gives you hours of use, my kinetic lantern requires 1 minute of winding for 2 hours of light.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Sam97 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:52 am

Thank you so much guys, your collective advice shall be heeded.
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

assassin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:40 am

sound advice all round.
LionsShare
LionsShare

assassin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Tue Jul 14, 2020 1:06 pm

Do not forget folks , in the short term . I predict the brown stuff will start to
hit the whirly thing in the autumn. Now is the time to seriously take stock of
how you are fixed.
Once the dumb masses get wind there may be food shortages ,shops will be
cleared within days. remember bog rolls ?
Those of us here are the ones with functioning brains,use them wisely.

This thread is not intended to put the fear of God into people. and none of this may
happen .I for one am not chancing it.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

assassin, Mrblue2015 and memegirl777 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:09 am

This house has been buying extra tins and dried foods for a while now , i have also been thinking about getting a food dehydrator to make powdered food for long term storage. As food prices rise it makes more and more sense. (havent yet because i could theoretically make a food dehydrator with a huge capacity for very little (a large cardboard box,some type of shelves suitable for food and an electric room blow heater 2kw and a thermostat controlled power plug)
Dehydrated foods can last upto a year or so in the cupboard and this can be increased considerably if it is vac packed with oxygen and h2o absorbers  it can then last 5 years + and it takes up v little space compared to tins for eg.
I had the idea of a "emergency powdered food kitchen" kinda thing so ive bought some instead of making my own , atleast for now i can experiment with recipes . I also noticed how hard it is to find freeze dried meat (unadulterated,cooked ,dried meat) in the uk.
If you can find some then it is extremely expensive, like ive found in the USA "Mountainhouse" sell huge packs of tins(140 portions) , various meats ,for 80$ to 90 $ , if you buy the most similar deal in the uk it has a price of £190 to £200 +!!!!
so perhaps a £50 to £70 food dehydrator isnt such a bad investment , ok its not the same as freeze dried , which is way more expensive a process than drying and will keep many times longer too but way harder to diy (though not impossible).
So I thought about a versatile powdered food mix that can be made into an instant meal on its own or used along with other things (just add water and heat) I came up with a powdered tomato/onion/bell pepper mix with carrot,garlic ,celery-seed, salt and black-pepper , a kind of "base sauce" for pasta/rice etc or a soup on its own .
so ive spent around £20 and have 2.5 KG of powdered food which can make up to 10x the volume for a soup (20 to 30 ltrs of soup, or about 5 to 10 ltrs of sauce/paste)
I will get back to you with a recipe as soon as my onion powder turns up i can start experimenting......
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

daveiron, assassin, Mrblue2015 and memegirl777 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:45 am

Just come back from an hours foraging. Ivy leaves for laundry soap,not
ever tried it yet. Broad leaf plaintain young shoots ,which i may lightly fry
in coconut oil or just add to soup.

Plus plaintain leaves to make a salve. I've been bitten twice this year and
this stuff is great ,within about 10 mins pain has gone and in an hour or two
i cannot even locate where i was bitten.

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Lopsum, assassin and Mrblue2015 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2015 Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:32 pm

Great survival posts gents!
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Lopsum likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:12 am

Simple question Dave, how many people know whar foods there are out there to forage?

I have local blackberries and raspberries as well as cherries which are seasonal and apples and pears within 1000 yards of home. I have been guerilla planting other things in little known areas and they have grown and are self seeding, use not only your gardens but open spaces where people rarely go, lots of wild garlic which self seeds and goes wild.

Simply drying seeds such as tomato seeds and putting them in a brown envelope and putting them in the fridge mimics winter and they germinate almost on contact, likewise you can collect apple seeds or pear seeds and grow them but they need a few years, we also have a lot of cherries and the birds drop the seeds and I plant them in seed slugs and when they germinate I plant the slugs in the woods, instant fruit trees.

Lots of things can be done such as storing onions or apples and even potatoes and you chit and plant, instant foods, I have carried on collecting bean seeds from my great grandfathers time and I plant them every year and get a bumper crop and we have had these seeds in the family for over 100 years now.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

daveiron and Mrblue2015 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:19 am

There are some things to collect and odly enough these are containers which come in different sizes and shapes, also collect canes and twist ties along with plastics such as cling film as these will disappear in years to come. You can fill a large container with your home made compost, put several canes in to form a wigwam and cover with cling film and you have an instant greenhouse in minutes and can grow seasonal crops such as salad crops for much longer as well as many other crops.

I would also respectfully focus on water as it is the staff of life and if you have water you can survive for much longer that you can without food, you can also irrigate containers with collected rainwater and if you build a water filter you can filter it and them boil for 5 minutes for drinking.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Mrblue2015 and memegirl777 like this post

Back to top Go down

Are you prepared ? Empty Its starting ?

Post by daveiron Sat May 21, 2022 9:14 am

Ok, i think its time to revive this thread in light of current affairs starting
around the world.

We may be fortunate in this country if it kicks off here due to the time of
the year.
First thing ,have you reviewed your preparedness ? have you prepared for the
worse just in case.
1. Empty food shops ,how much do you have in stock & how long will it last.
a week or 2 may not be enough ,so what then ?

2 We are surrounded by food ,but how many of you know what or how to
make use of it ?

Here are just a few suggestions i would urge you to think about.
Fishing line can be used to make bird traps .Thin wire or string can be used
to make snares for rabbits etc.
Edible plants.Many plants you consider as weeds are ebible ,some are even
on the level of superfoods ,nettles for example the list is endless so i'm not
going to create a one .
I would advise you look on Youtube there are numerous channels dealing with
wild food in the UK .Download them .
I am very confident that despite a walking disability that i can survive
indefinatly without shops. The question is can you .

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

assassin, LionsShare, Mrblue2015, Sharpysparky and Minitronette like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Mon May 23, 2022 3:10 am

I can because I am prepared and many people lack the basics.

Simply knowing how to make a water filter and having access to water is a life saver and you can filter lots of water and store it and boil it after filtering it and you can use a wood burner for this.
How many people have a wood burner and never maintain it and keep quantities of wood either seasoned or unseasoned and lack the skills to make fuel, I use waste paper mixed with wood chips and horse muck and this is soaked in water to break its fibres down and pressed into moulds to form bricks; ours are round with a centre hole for easier burning and are pressed using hydraulics in 16 moulds, a spacer is then inserted and it is filled again and this is done four times and we get 64 bricks a squeeze which are put in the greenhouse to dry. This is heated and slabs under the benches act as thermal mass and the bricks are stacked on them and left through summer and then put into a large storage shed where a brick fired burner keeps them dry during the damp months in readiness for use.
How many people have capped their chimneys so they cannot use an open fire? open them up and sweep your chimney yearly and smoke test it annually so you can light a fire if need be.

Lighting is easy as simply getting some Kinetic torches ensures around 20 minutes of light for around 1 minute of winding and they do torches, lanterns, and even wind up radios.
If you have a car battery you can run a low voltage lighting circuit around your home and have light, it may not be pretty but it is better than nothing and sitting in the dark. If you have an open fire it will provide some light and heat and any light visible from outside means thieves are less likely to rob you. If you have a battery then it needs charging and solar or wind can do this but both are sporadic but you really need a quality charge controller which has several inputs and takes both your sources and charges your battery, if you have 2 you can use one while charging the other. Bulbs can be low voltage LED cob chips and you can make your own or you can buy them cheaply and connect for light using automotive components cheaply and easily.
If you have a generator then great? right up to the point where you find it won't start because the E10 petrol has seperated out and it is full of water so diesel is the better option as you can dilute it for older engines and the old Lister and Petter engines run on almost anything and you can run a small one for less than a gallon of diesel per day. Connect a car alternator and drive this and it charges a battery in less than an hour. With a bigger battery you can run an invertor and connect it to your fridge/freezer and run it for a few minutes every 3-4 hours and let it chill or freeze and if you keep the door shut everything remains cooled or frozen.
How about buying a petrol generator with a gas conversion kit and you don't need petrol as you run it on gas and gas bottles store easily and do not deteriorate with age as petrol currently does.

Collecting and preparing your own seeds ensures some fresh foods and while tomatoes and peppers are ideal examples of what people grow and seed there are many other seeds you can collect and dry on blotting paper on the window ledge and put them in the fridge to mimic winter, or just put them outside and you have winter. If you have raised beds you can grow basic salad crops such as lettuce, radish, spring onions, cress, or even various leaves to make a mixed leaf garnish and if you have some steel hoops and some cling film you can make your own cloches directly onto the ground and while not perfect it extends your growing season for months and gives you more food crops.

Add in foraging and working together in groups you can achieve a lot and many hands make light work, here in the village every house has a log burner and I have made most of then with secondary combustion and every house has a large wood shed filled with seasoned timber split up ready for use. If you light your wood burner at night only and heat your house you save wood and your store lasts longer and if you only cook at night you utilise your wood burner for multiple things, heat, light, and cooking.

There is a lot you can do and simply having a log burner has helped a lot of people in the village as during the spring they lit them and this reduced their fuel bills by 40-50% and in the current times this isn't to be sniffed at, I have he capability to produce HHO and people can use gas cookers to cook food and refill their bottles and we have our own electricity gid in the village so everyone can get some power even if it is used to charge batteries or run invertors to run fridge/freezers or run them directly on power and save their batteries for later in the evening. We grow most of our fresh food and share it out between ourselves as some people arre better with certain foods than others so we can barter with each other.

assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

daveiron, LionsShare, Mrblue2015 and Sharpysparky like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by memegirl777 Mon Jun 27, 2022 7:51 pm

Now this is where I get dumped from the group ,.. Are you prepared ? 1f62c  Are you prepared ? 1f62c
But I'm Vegan  Are you prepared ? 1f631  Are you prepared ? 1f633
and no It's not of a case of " how do you know if someone's vegan ?
They'll tell you  Are you prepared ? 1f60e

But I automatically stock food and make a hell of a lot of home made batch meals ,  
I've been veggie since 14 so 34 yrs before the trend started , and vegan 5yrs
I walked passed a slaughter house to school and back hence ,
But getting back to ,
I,m already stocking up ,
And just today was thinking about the caravan / gas bottle aspect as I have 2 caravans non of which are used for holidays , so read the whole thread with interest ,
I have recently since a post on here started watching GBN on which they're stating quite openly that it is indeed not what it seems so when you're doubting your own realisation that all is not what it seems it is now being discussed on an open channel, even when folk you know are now suffering with ,
Friend, A paralysed lung (healthy 30s)
friend, aneurism leading to heart attack after routine op ( healthy 60yr old ) Dead ,
family, 50s Massive stomach bleed undiagnosed survived now followed months later by huge cluster headaches
Family , 50s reaction to jab now swollen legs undiagnosed ,
Friend 50s stroke  2 weeks after ,
There are more ,
all above jabbed ,
Sadly someone I know is admin at a Dr surgery and has been " saving " appointments for a few in the afore mentioned ,
Thank god I trust nobody , me and other half are not and at no point even entertained the thought , my dogs are not vaccinated , my rescue horses , or my daughter from birth !
Anyway getting back to the subject again ,
Do not forget dried beans kidney haricot butter etc relatively cheap and last forever stored correctly , I make supstantial one pots , pate's etc from these ( as well as growing ) If we are allowed !
Oats , again last forever make a simple porridge relatively cheap
And oatmeal makes a simple pancake , polenta , vital wheat gluten ( look up seitan it is a meat free meat made from this ) Huge in the vegan world ,
cashew nuts , make cheeses, cream any fake dairy by soaking them over night then simply processes them ,
UHT Milk , Dried milk powder ,
Nutritional yeast contains vitb12 vital for functioning nervous system, eye sight , if on a low value diet low on meat dairy etc can be found in bulk on amazon etc just add to any meal as you would a spoonful of say flour also adds a cheese flavour , good in a basic white sauce etc
Jarred  molasses marmite again last forever adds flavour ,
Dried mushrooms,
Wholefoods online do dried vegetables amongst other items as a last resort ,
We have also stocked up on 20L drums of oil , Most bulk items can be found still cheap in the Asian supermarkets ,
Or at least wholefood isles of the major supermarkets,
Died fruits raisins etc can also be found there in huge bags again keep well,
We have also just bought more fruit trees currant and gooseberry (£4.50 ) B&Q sale , If anyone fancies a trip ,all fruit and veg where 50% off .
We already have numerous apple trees,
Hope there's a few suggestions there that help ,
I do hope this all gets stopped and people wake up but unfortunately I'm seeing more people back to wearing masks ,  
I just don't get how they still do not get it ,
I joked about buying a boat a year or so ago when they where banging on about sanctions for those not queueing up for the poison ,

Now we have Meta controlling our every online thought, message and they  still don't get it ,
What does it take .......
memegirl777
memegirl777
Very helpful
Very helpful

daveiron and assassin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:28 pm

Nothing wrong being vegan,my daughter and family are vegan and
i only indulge in seafood,honey & occasional organic cheese.Other that
that i am veggie.
Of course should things become a matter of survival ,all that will change
for me.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

assassin likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:50 pm

haha no worries memegirl!

Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:00 pm

We have well over one year of stored food for 3 people and a good variation but the bulk is rice,dried pulses,egg noodles,pasta , powdered veg and fruit and mixed tinned produce, also dried mung beans which can be sprouted for fresh nutrition and will last just as well as other dried beans!
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Mon Jun 27, 2022 10:54 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCIzTcEPcvk
i looked into this a few months ago for the uk and sure enough i found there were more search results for food related factory fires in this last 2 years than the previous few years. Its not uncommon to have food related factory fires but there is a correlation to the findings in the usa and uk.
I cant think of a reason why the number of 'FRFF' fires should stay about the same as usual but then reports on such things just go up by several times and in at least 2 separate country's.
Suspect
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by memegirl777 Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:12 pm

To be honest if I had to farm meat to survive it would be rabbit .
I did run a small pet hotel along my main business before the scamdemic,
Generally rabbits have little personality and breed at will,  
And who's to say if they are domestic or wild if you have bred enough .
breed them over a year and let some free ,
Lets face it folk will be letting them out of cell block H asap if they cant feed them , perfect breeding stock ..
memegirl777
memegirl777
Very helpful
Very helpful

daveiron and assassin like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by memegirl777 Mon Jun 27, 2022 11:15 pm

I wrote the above half hour ago , and failed to post,
Any way yes I have just found this info myself 18 + in USA in the past 6 months and Biden stating food shortages will happen ..
Well of course if created ..
memegirl777
memegirl777
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Tue Jun 28, 2022 2:36 am

daveiron wrote:Nothing wrong being vegan,my daughter and family are vegan and
i only indulge in seafood,honey & occasional organic cheese.Other that
that i am veggie.
Of course should things become a matter of survival ,all that will change
for me.

Daves out cattle rustling at the weekend.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Tue Jun 28, 2022 3:14 am

Memegirl, do we really care ir you are veggie or not and if food becomes scarce many people will eat what they can get and they will see animals as meat and eat them if they are hungry so claiming veggie is hardlt earth shattering news as many meat eaters will suddely become veggie if they have no meat or Muck Donalds to go to.

I currently have around 100 tonnes of compost and a few acres and along with this I have around 3 years worth of seeds so can last for a few years, I can also seed many of my crops for more seeds and I have freshwater springs for water and my large pond or small lake feeding my water turbines and providing a theoretical 2 X 7.5Kw and can pump my irrigation water around with my own electricity and power my freezers indefinately and as long as the springs flow my freezers will work.

Just installed a third water turbine rated at 20Kw and this will power the villages freezers and charge batteries for lighting and we all have log burners and around 180-200 tonnes of seasoned wood in stock as well as what people have in their wood sheds and around another 50 tonnes of home made logs using sawdust, paper, and horsemuck blended in water to break down the wood fibres and these are pressed using hydraulic presses to squeeze the water out and they burn beautifully and we currently have another 20 tonnes of freshly pressed briquettes in various greenhouses drying out in readiness for storage.

My greatest spend was on my deep bore geothermal heating as it circulates water with nothing more than thermo syphon and keeps my home, 2 X poly tunnels, and 3 X barns warm year round and cost FREE and I like free, I change the brine every 5 years and it costs £25 for a bag of salts so you can say £5 per annum heating costs.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Mrblue2015 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next