The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Know who you are
by LionsShare Today at 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

Moon phases

Who has Orgonite - what does it do?

+2
Waffle
bimmer
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

orgonite - Who has Orgonite - what does it do? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who has Orgonite - what does it do?

Post by Waffle Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:32 am

[quote="Lopsum"]the patterns and clouds are formed by the orientation of particles to the direction of the field as they move in fluid state and slowdown as it freezes, the areas where it doesnt freeze is where there is still sufficient movement in the fluid , so it has an anti freeze affect in these areas.
"I believe mixing inorganic and organic materials together closely packed, creates a natural magnetic field/vortex, hence when the water starts to freeze, the particles are moving, like water going up a plughole, so you get a small frozen vortex effect."
agreed ,so its not orgone energy ! it is not magnetic field as none of the items in the orgonite are magnetic.However static charges can polarize too so a static charge would give similar fluid motion, need a control test with just the resin, just the added objects , just water and the combined orgonite.
there is evidence of some type polorising field .[/quote]

I can make the controls needed to asses this further.

Water is bi-polar with a very strong bond due to the formation of the particles and charge at either end, if we are ruling out orgone and magnetics it could be electrical charge. I have read that atoms are not what we are taught and they are actually vortexes of energy, bearing al of this in mind the results of the orgoite experiment could be suggesting this, vortexes of electro magnetic fields. Orgonite could attract the positive energy or positive charge of the bi-polar water and omits the negative charges, if you hold an air ion meter next to an orgonite it will show a negative charge. This is also reflective in atmospheric conditions, some people who have used reichs cloud buster have experienced sever electric storms, again suggesting it interacts with the electronics within the atmosphere.

I shall update in due course.

Waffle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

orgonite - Who has Orgonite - what does it do? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who has Orgonite - what does it do?

Post by Lopsum Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:04 pm

energy isnt a thing, so, things cant be energy! Energy is a property of a thing !
Could you try it in a large enough glass to hang the orgonite so you can see both sides ? You may see the double vortex.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:20 am

one other thing to note is the way water freezes, it normally begins at the edges and works its way to the middle. The "uprise" is a phenomena that can be caused as the ice freezes to almost the center whilst water remains unfrozen in the center.As this water expands when it freezes it pushes up through the hole in the center causing the central up swell.
 ice crystals form easiest around a nuclei (impurity)or the container edge, and then can form from those crystals.
also if anything touches the vessle in the freezer it will freeze quicker from that side.
 So the result is a combination of effects we need to be aware of when we analyze it.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Greetings!

Playing with orgonite - cool! It's a fascinating subject, absolute shame what T.H.E.Y. did to wilhelm.

i've yet to get around to experimenting with it and had no idea about the freezing water thing. It's been a while since i looked at the subject but if i remember rightly at least part of the phenomena is down to the contraction of the resin as it sets puts permanent pressure on the minerals you put in it producing a permanent piezoelectric charge, particularly the crystals.
Also i think there are metals you shouldn't use, and that the direction of your coils should be a certain direction so you don't end up with the deadly form of orgone (orgasm) energy. Again though, my memory isn't always great.
Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by sirus0 Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:06 pm

Lopsum wrote:one other thing to note is the way water freezes, it normally begins at the edges and works its way to the middle. The "uprise" is a phenomena that can be caused as the ice freezes to almost the center whilst water remains unfrozen in the center.As this water expands when it freezes it pushes up through the hole in the center causing the central up swell.
 ice crystals form easiest around a nuclei (impurity)or the container edge, and then can form from those crystals.
also if anything touches the vessle in the freezer it will freeze quicker from that side.
 So the result is a combination of effects we need to be aware of when we analyze it.

I would agree with your opinions.
There could be some particles in the water as well. I have reverse osmosis filter so that water has less particles in, so it could behave in slightly different manner.
There could be orgone influence on the water/ice on more subtle level that we can't see. The same with cloud busters.
The best way would be to do tests with other items, pure resin etc.
Good work guys!

So far I've made pyramids, tower busters, earth pipes, SSpipes and two cloud busters.
I had two orgone blankets made but it's hard to say if they are working.
I bought some galvanised steel sheets, but they are waiting for adequate time to make orgone accumulator. Smile

sirus0
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:46 am

Crystals, primarily silicon, silicon is one behind carbon, creator of life in its own right.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:57 am

you may have seen or heard that it has been said but am unable to confirm that crystals come from the roots of the very large silicon trees, similar to the one depicted in the film avatar (The tree of life) and that rock formations such as ayres rock in Australia are the stumps of all that remains of these large gracious trees.
I dont know but it feels right, i use crystals every night, they are my journey companions.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:04 pm

Hi guys

WildHorse - 'no forests on flat earth'? Yes, i enjoyed that vid too and it makes sense to me also. What settled it for me is that there is a scientific notion that silicon is the most likely base for a lifeforms other than carbon.

Did you know that the producer of that video (Aaron Dover) also put out some more theories on various subjects and is now dead, according to an obituary in a Thai newspaper?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:20 pm

One could say the evil entities dont like the truth and those that try to speak it. If it were true no man did cut down those trees.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:21 pm

oh dear.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:39 pm

Hi guys

WildHorse - i think it's one of those subjects that are fun to speculate on, but we'll likely never know the truth of.

Lopsum - not a subject you enjoy?

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:55 pm

its like puzzles, once you cracked it theres no point going back.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:58 pm

Thanks iamani! But lets just hang on a second here. Crystals are the main constituent of Organite or Orgone whichever you choose to call it Quartz being the staple.
Organite is the main part of a cloud buster.
Those who use Crystals generally know that when you are looking for Crystals they generally find You.
Those that use Crystals will tell you that many are considered to be talisman.
Crystals are and can be very powerful things, has anyone using CB,s or Organite ever stopped to consider where and how Crystals derive their power and how many of the earths cycles they have been witness too.
Are you clear what you hold in your hand when you hold a Crystal.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:06 pm

Hi guys

Lopsum - that's fair enough.

WildHorse - they are certainly powerful in ways we have yet to fully understand - but be wary of placing to much faith in the external. i suspect crystals work the way they do for us via our directing their energy with our energy in the form of will.

Our bodies apparently have a high crystalline content, and some people say we are powered by the piezo-electric effect ie the pressure exerted on our bones when we move.....

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:10 pm

I have not seen any advice on placing or using CB,s on contaminated ground or ground where water, electric and gas pipes run, especially in built up areas or where lay lines run for instance.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:13 pm

Hi WildHorse

Try googling 'orgonite gifting'.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:17 pm

I dont generally see that kind of advice being given when i see CB,s being sold, is what i meant to say.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:28 pm

Hi Lopsum,

I am new on hear and to forums in general. I dont know what has been discussed in the past and what subjects have been closed out, i am still feeling my way around hear and getting a flavour of the levels individuals are at and the broad range of subjects covered.
If i am touching upon old topics closed out, tell me, we can discuss new stuff, i got plenty.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:46 pm

Its the psy ops i wanted this site to keep clear of , those things 1 and 2 are principles i wish people could keep too. This is not a debating class about the latest theory which has been designed by TPTB to keep people from actually waking up. I would rather people posted things that they can verify or explain themselves and that stands up to scrutiny , rather than the slack heres a youtube, i havent researched or even explained . This just gives rise to the agents of dis info to do the job with ease. You know world war 3 is happening right now and has been for the last 20 years in earnest. It is a war for your mind.I like to help people , not hinder them .
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:58 pm

Ok some kind of ground rules or T&C,s, no problem and i understand now i have seen them. Me personally am doing pretty good right now and dont need help with anything, i mind my own business very well.
I wasnt aware that lifes/our experiences could be classed as psy ops, so i will strictly stick to business
I co created 2 beautiful young women and am the richest Man on this earth, thats all i need.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:59 pm

Hi Lopsum

i see the point you're making, but even the disinfo can be useful. You never know where you might find inspiration, and it's a good way to improve one's discernment. Plus, for the most part, people come out the other side of these things wiser and looking for real answers.

Yes ww3 is on and probably has been for longer than we know, but it's a war for spirit/soul and body as well as mind and we shouldn't neglect any of those aspects in our quests for knowledge, lest our weak link undo our good work.

Did you know that, whether you 'believe' in the god of the bible or not, the remedies we seek are to be found hidden in the KJV? A book that can be considered disinfo by some, yet is immensely useful imo.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by WildHorse Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:11 pm

Hi Lopsum,

I spend much of my time thinking about many things these days, i could turn this around as a cookey crumbles many ways.
Lets talk about psy ops, a great way of smoking individuals out would be forums like this, lets take geoengineering for example, if you wanted to find out if any real information about such a covert operation was out there, well this would be a great way of doing that, at the same time exposing those that hold such knowledge.
I am not saying this is the case here, but you get my point.
It would also be an acid test to see where individuals are information wise on cracking the code for council tax for example.
The old dont go to them, let them come to you tactic.
WildHorse
WildHorse
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:16 pm

iamani, they can only access your soul through your mind , which they can control to some extent with force and psychology .

we have some brilliant threads . Good info that helps in any subject is welcome .
the Achilles heal to dis-info and propaganda is how effective you can spread it , propagation in any form is actually helping the spread. Propaganda can be truth too, it depends on the intent .
we have a limited conscious capacity and we purge our minds of useless info and condense memory's to save space , if we are constantly bombarded with the newest theorys its a bit like juggling plates and trying to solve a rubix cube at the same time.Many are not even aware of the full basis of any given theory to know what or why it needs replacing and even some bullshit seems plausible to ignorant minds, we all do it when we form beliefs about other peoples ideas when we dont fully understand critical aspects. Most lack critical thinking skills and are trained to follow. even if the time was spent analising and demonstrating how something is a psyop it will then flag the trolls to come in, disregard the commonsense and continue the tiresome disruption . Some people will see it for what it is, some feel the drain from the vampires, and they love to suck on the ones that help most , many will go the other way.
Trolling is abuse, you wouldnt want to let an abuser carry on their act just so everyone can see they are an abuser.You have to consider the one being abused and the impact on witness's .
If theres a jibbering idiot looming down a dark alley most would turn round rather than risk going past.
Nobody likes using a public convenience with shit on the walls and seat.
i hope this makes it clear why things are the way they are, less than a year old,a highly prized target for dubious groups and agency's vs a few good hearted ones who have had enough of the shit. We have to be cautious.

Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi Lopsum

Thanks for clarifying, there is truth in what you're saying. i don't know about you but i got caught up in both the fear-porn and the fantastic, and i have to say i'm glad i did - i learnt a lot about discernment (but perhaps not enough!).

As long as we can balance it enough to not throw the baby out with the bathwater we'll do fine.

Cheers!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:12 pm

question the question , saves time! when someone asks me a question i try to think why they are asking before working on the answer.This is often more important info to you than the answer itself.
regular bathing keeps the water clear enough .
sometimes its good to get dirty too, agreed ! Laughing
Were still thinking about ways to please whilst limiting disruption, use the category's wisely and remember points 1 & 2.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next