The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» At last.
by daveiron Yesterday at 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Wed May 08, 2024 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

Moon phases

TWO CANCER TALKS

3 posters

Go down

TWO CANCER TALKS Empty TWO CANCER TALKS

Post by Theatchet Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:59 am

Dr Eric Berg interviews Professor Seyfried on starving cancer. He talks about the difference between normal cells and cancer cells. He also discusses the origin of cancer, which is essential to understanding the disease. Many current therapies are targeting the mutated genetic stage of cancer, which is late on the chain. ( This is the same with all modern medicine, treat the symptom, rather than the root cause ) By understanding the nature of cancer, exciting new strategies can be created to starve cancer.

Professor Seyfried has taught and conducted research in this field of neurogenetics, neurochemistry in cancer for more than 25 years at Yale University. He’s published more than a 150 scientific articles and book chapters and has an editorial boards of nutritional metabolism, journal of lipid research, neurochemical research and ASN neuro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yyt3Do4w7fs&t=1s

Dr John Bergman on cancer. I would highly recommend watching this guy's vids on all different aspects of health. You should have a very good understanding of human physiology, the autonomic nervous system, the immune system, the endocrine system, and so on...afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thg0QmQ6OPI&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=BMsV9QCHPnpruojc-6

Theatchet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

TWO CANCER TALKS Empty Re: TWO CANCER TALKS

Post by Theatchet Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:23 pm

handle wrote:Thanks for posting this.
I knew about glucose, because that is what the petscan uses to locate cancer. However, I dont know why such an eminent professor has not mentioned cholesterol which cancer loves to eat. Google the effect of gold and cholesterol on cancer cells. Cancer eats cholesterol so they wrap it in nano particles of gold. Gold starves the cancer. The professor is pushing this DON he mentions and EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) green tea extract (26 mins in) and chloroquine (used for malaria)

https://news.feinberg.northwestern.edu/2013/01/lymphoma_-nanoparticles/

Also, how does cannabis kill cancer? I refer to the phil schofield show on TV about a mum who secretly gave cannabis to her son who had a month to live.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqvJOAV7oAc

Whereas the professor in the video of this post keeps using words no one has ever heard of.

I agree with his reference Inflammatory oncotaxis when a needle biopsy is done (incisional) can change a benign tumer into a malignent one (about 23 mins in). I have alsways thought We shouldnt be doing biopsies on tumours as it mixes cells with blood and lymph which then circulate round the body and feeds on inflammation which cancer likes. Instead use metabolic therapy and shrink it.

To be totally honest with you, that looks like one of these articles on studies you will find from time to time to confuse people and throw people off the actual scent. I've not come across anything about cholesterol feeding cancer, and just from the lack of detail about the mechanism of lipoproteins in the body, especially with it being HDL, I would be very dubious straight away. Do you have a good understanding of how cholesterol works within the body?  With all I've read and watched on cholesterol, this HDL theory makes no sense.

This is a bit that would concern me. 'Northwestern Medicine®️ researchers discovered this with a new nanoparticle that acts like a secret double agent. It appears to the cancerous lymphoma cell like a preferred meal – natural HDL. But when the particle engages the cell, it actually plugs it up and blocks cholesterol from entering. Deprived of an essential nutrient, the cell eventually dies'. If you understand the mechanisms of cholesterol, plugging a cell and blocking cholesterol from entering would be bad if it affects your normal cells like that too. It just doesn't add up with how cholesterol works in the body, it is essential for all cellular communication, brain function, vitamin d synthesis through the skin, creating new hormones, actually repairing and protecting the body.
I bet you will do well to find any other credible information on HDL feeding cancer, which is why he wouldn't have mentioned anything about cholesterol.
If you have credible information ( not you personally ), then I would expect something a little more in depth into the function of HDL, and just cholesterol in general, and the mechanism of how it feeds cancer, but this article has nothing of the sort really.
Be very wary of articles on studies, you will find plenty of bad or just confusing articles with conflicting data. I could show you an article on fasting which reads a little like that article, very vague and it goes against 1000's of studies, and results in actual humans.

This is a good break down of fasting on cancer but gives you some good information on the mechanism of how cancer lives and survives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnK1FgxfIWM

Also, having an understanding of how autophagy through fasting and apoptosis also works within the body is good to know.

Without doing research into it, it is hard to tell if anything they say stands up. You really want to know who's funding the studies, you want all the raw data, not just the cherry picked conclusions, you want to know all the environmental factors of the study, what kind of diets were these mice being fed etc etc...... But the article is also just pushing a nanoparticle drug, and the long term effects of it in the human body is unknown. Research companies are always after funding, look at all the cancer charities and all the research that's being done. All you have to do is ask yourself, how far has technology come on in the last 50 years?  What have we actually cured in all that time? They are always close and a cure is just around the corner, but they just need a bit more money. Are people healthier today than they were 50-100 years ago?. There is no money in healthy people, but plenty of money for new drugs to treat symptoms, damaging organs and destroying your immune system in the process. There is enough good info on natural methods for fighting cancer.
I would be going with all the information out there about anti angiogenic foods, about the effects of fasting, cannabis oil, natural ways of fighting it. Understanding how autophagy through fasting and apoptosis also works within the body. In the second vid, doctor bergman is right, you have to change the physical, emotional and chemical stress you put into the body. Any drug put into your body is bad and has a negative effect overall. You really don't want to be putting anything synthetic in your system if you can help it.

The book which he was talking about was treating it as a metabolic disease, so you are definitely right on your conclusion. He does talk about a drug, but did you take on board the information as a whole? Green tea is natural, so I'm not sure what you were getting at with that part. Are you questioning his authenticity? He's been treating and helping people for over 20 years. I would always be going with somebody who is treating people on a daily basis and in a clinical setting, rather than studies that have only been done on mice.
I'm assuming you only watched the one vid then, and not the Dr bergman vid too?

I'm a little confused with your inflammation comment, as inflammation is your bodies natural healing process. It's chronic inflammation that causes problems, created by environmental toxins and chronic stress. People are often stuck in a sympathetic dominant state, burning out their adrenal glands in the process, which regulates inflammation in the body through cortisol, among other things. Chronic inflammation and high levels of insulin are the root cause of most problems within the body. Being in a constant state of fight or flight suppresses your immune system, it suppresses the blood supply to the gut, so you're then struggling to actually absorb nutrients, raises blood pressure etc....  Probably not explained things too well there. I've literally put all my efforts into understanding a bit about human physiology and the endocrine system, mainly due to the few health problems I had and have pretty much fixed.

The cannabis story didn't really give you much information other than it helped him heal. I know your immune system builds up natural antibodies for life when things pass through the nasal and mucosal pathways. Here you have the cancer act, and America they had a court case and are not allowed to recommend any treatments other than chemo, radiation or surgery, or say they can cure it in any way, or give advice on natural means. The pharmaceutical is one of the biggest industries in the world unfortunately for humanity.

If you are into conspiracy theories ( although this is fact, not theory ), then we are being poisoned in every way possible, hence the disease and sickness. Slow mass depopulation at it's finest.

Theatchet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:21 am

I have no evidence of this but I reckon the medical benefits of cannabis have been known for a long time.

They are only starting to come out now because in order to go cashless they must first of all legalise street drugs.

Otherwise it should be and would be very easy to electronically trace the drug dealing backwards from the end user to the top of the chain. They cant have that can they?

Cancer cells have been weaponised.

In 1931, Cornelius Rhoads, a pathologist from the Rockefeller Institute for medical Research , purposely infects human test subject in Puerto Rico with Cancer Cell; 13 of them died. Though a Puerto Rican doctor later discovers that Rhoads purposely covered up some the details of his experiment and Rhoads himself gives a written testimony stating he believes that all Puerto Ricans should be killed, he later goes on to establish the U.S, Army Biological Warfare facilities in Fort Dietrich Maryland.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-targeted-assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-and-cancer/5326382

Ausk

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Theatchet Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:04 pm

Ausk wrote:I have no evidence of this but I reckon the medical benefits of cannabis have been known for a long time.

They are only starting to come out now because in order to go cashless they must first of all legalise street drugs.

Otherwise it should be and would be very easy to electronically trace the drug dealing backwards from the end user to the top of the chain. They cant have that can they?

Cancer cells have been weaponised.

In 1931, Cornelius Rhoads, a pathologist from the Rockefeller Institute for medical Research , purposely infects human test subject in Puerto Rico with Cancer Cell; 13 of them died. Though a Puerto Rican doctor later discovers that Rhoads purposely covered up some the details of his experiment and Rhoads himself gives a written testimony stating he believes that all Puerto Ricans should be killed, he later goes on to establish the U.S, Army Biological Warfare facilities in Fort Dietrich Maryland.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/cia-targeted-assassinations-by-induced-heart-attack-and-cancer/5326382

You would think they would be all in favour of it, then producing it themselves as a GMO. I've not actually looked too much into the mechanisms of how it actually fights pretty much all disease in the body, but with it being a natural plant, it's much the same as a lot of other plants, herbs and spices for fighting disease and strengthening the immune system. Cashless is definitely coming though. As for the CIA, you can't even begin to imagine what these people are capable of behind closed doors with modern technology. With recruiting the best minds and an unlimited supply of funding, along with the ruthlessness and evil they have in them to get the job done at any cost. The whole world makes you sick.

Theatchet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Theatchet Sat Jul 28, 2018 4:17 pm

handle wrote:Theatchet, your info and analysis is both very helpful to me and well put. Your research in this is very valuable and I would welcome more of your input. I only post on this site, possibly out of shear laziness, and even then that is when I have time, but my focus is on cancer and debt, and health issues generally, especially cardiac.

I have put other cancer stuff up in other posts, as others have as well. Might be useful if we compile a database of findings like in this thread.

This is all quite new to me as well, the more I find out though, the more fascinating and mind blowing it becomes. Of all the information I've come across, I'm going to place Dr John Bergman as an actual GOD like figure. The guy's story, the guy's knowledge and understanding of how the whole body connects, self-heals and regenerates is absolutely mindblowing. His vids are backed up by studies and medical references, he really studies the studies. I really would recommend watching all his vids. Also check out his website, he's got tons of articles, as well as a disease database. You just type in any health issue and he will have stuff on it.

http://www.drjohnbergman.com/

This is a video he posted yesterday on prostate and breast cancer. It's a really must watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEnkH39Eat8

This is massively handy too. When he does certain talks, he will have lots of powerpoint slides, which you can download for free in this section. At the bottom of that page will also be all the medical references too.

http://www.drjohnbergman.com/e-learning/downloads-page/

Theatchet
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down