Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Lowell threatening me Again !!
by waylander62 Today at 9:13 pm

» stupid thing
by projectzoo Today at 7:41 pm

» Litter fines set to QUADRUPLE: Rubbish louts now face £150 on the spot penalty https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olkdZeBWOhc
by Society of the Spectacle Today at 7:17 pm

» Latest from CrimeBodge
by daveiron Today at 5:19 pm

» Real Begging
by LionsShare Today at 5:05 pm

» List of the lord lieutenants of the United Kingdom
by El E Mentary Today at 4:24 pm

» Cookies Show and Related Topics.
by Society of the Spectacle Today at 2:44 pm

» More Recycling
by assassin Today at 3:39 am

» Stop The Debt Threat Letters
by Mrblue2017 Yesterday at 11:44 pm

» Brown all CAPS window letter with "Defendant" visible!
by waylander62 Yesterday at 10:21 pm

» Intrum Finance letter advice please.
by Ithesoul Yesterday at 9:32 pm

» sol excalibre with cookiemonster
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 8:02 pm

» Robinson Way
by Killuminati Yesterday at 1:10 pm

» Dam funny
by assassin Yesterday at 2:17 am

» Funny Old World
by Phillpots Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:03 pm

» List of shrievalties
by Phillpots Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:01 pm

» Transcash - the death of
by LionsShare Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:45 pm

» 3 letter process
by Mrblue2017 Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:43 pm

» Warning To Site Members On Benefits
by assassin Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:13 am

» R.N.
by eargoggles Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:48 pm

» ceo of banks
by Mrblue2017 Wed Dec 05, 2018 8:25 pm

» Hiv talk ( lots of immune supporting info in this ) slides and 200 references, with quoted research and links
by Theatchet Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:25 pm

» Bladder cancer talk, slides with references, with quoted research and links
by Theatchet Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:23 pm

» Lung cancer talk, slides and references, with quoted research and links
by Theatchet Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:21 pm

» Reality chat , every wednesday at 8pm (ish)
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:18 pm

» Prostate/ Prostate cancer talk, slides and references ( must watch ) with quoted research and links
by Theatchet Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:16 pm

» Breast cancer talk, slides and references for the talk, with quoted research and links
by Theatchet Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:13 pm

» Alzheimers and Dementia Talk, with all the slides and references, with quoted research and links
by Theatchet Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:10 pm

» Durham Police Get Back What They Dish Out
by assassin Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:10 pm

» France Yellow Vests Gilet Juanes,
by Society of the Spectacle Wed Dec 05, 2018 3:59 pm

» Difficulty paying default loan
by Mrblue2017 Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:45 am

» An appeal from 'The armchair detective'
by assassin Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:51 am

» HMRC INCOME TAX
by LionsShare Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:24 pm

» remedy for P.C.N/COUNCIL TAX
by Keithatlm Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:03 pm

» Wildfires
by mitch Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:15 pm

» Dire Consequences Of Debt
by Ausk Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:47 am

» A New Turn
by assassin Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:25 am

» Drydens Fairfax
by Keithatlm Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:46 pm

» WARNING Don't Get Gas Lit By The Democracy's Of The World
by Lopsum Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:11 pm

» One less piece of detritus
by daveiron Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:50 pm

» Universal Maxims of Law
by Society of the Spectacle Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:31 pm

» E on Lowells advice
by ohthejoys Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:49 pm

» The full judgement of Lord Denning et al
by Kestrel Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:42 pm

» Getting copies of default notices
by Mrblue2017 Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:12 pm

» Justinian Deception Channel ( Romley Stewart)
by Ausk Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:29 am

» buying gold
by Ausk Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:14 am

» Debt collector immediately ceases collection attempts after one call
by barnwebb Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:32 pm

Moon phases

National non-compliance day

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

National non-compliance day

Post by chong on Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:27 am

Hi guys, how about organising a national non-compliance day across the nation?
A day where nobody goes to work, nobody uses their banks, no public transport etc etc...
It would take a lot of organising through social media (which I’m not on). but the idea is to do it for a day, then 2 days, then a week, month etc until it snowballs into a clear message to the establishment.
We need lawful, peaceful, non-compliance. TPTB are ready for unrest and protests. They have all the goons they need on standby, waiting to smash teeth.
But, we can do something, I and you can’t. We need teamwork and we need to free minds. We need to work to a common goal.
Feedback?
Peace out
Chong

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Re: National non-compliance day

Post by chong on Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:22 pm

My thinking is this sort of action will take a little while to achieve, but when people hear about this, I think it will turn into #non-compliance day
Thoughts?
Or is it stupid?
Feedback....

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:06 am

It can be stupid in several areas.

You have to remember that many people are living a hand to mouth existance and cannot simply take a day off work without going into debt, and that if they take a day off work they could be sacked by many smaller companies who disregard the law and it could take months for them to even get to a tribunal hearing, and the system would become clogged up with unfair dismissal cases and many would need legal aid which would undoubtedly be refused.

Many people would do their shopping, fill their cars with fuel, and many other things on a different day so they still get their money, albeit on a different day within the same week so they don't really suffer unless they are paying staff for working when their are very few customers and this is a business expense which is written off against tax so it doesn't really bother them.

You can never have peaceful protests as the glorified thugs in uniforms will excarbate the situation and crack heads and the fraudulent court system will back them, remember the po-lice word is worth much more than yours and they will always find for them and even fudge cases if need be and any appeals will be dismissed with impunity as one part of the private company called HMCTS will be protected by another part of the same company and it will raise a lot of money for the Government in fines so they still take your money and laugh at you.

Taking it from one day to two days will be bad enough as many people cannot afford one day off work, let alone two days or even a week.

There can be many positives and the largest hurdle is overcoming the apathy of the general mass indoctrinated public and their love of the promissory notes called money as many people will do almost anything for money. In reality it needs thinking about carefully to prevent the Government and corporations from profiting from it as they always do and to minimise the losses to those with the leasst who cannot afford it.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chong on Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:10 am

Some great points assassin, but if it’s organised way ahead of time , say in 6 months, even if 100 people do this, other people will ask why we are doing this and at least awareness would be highlighted.
I’m sick of same sh*t cycle. Same bullsh*t pushed by media, I need / want to help. Half my friends awake, most of family asleep!
Thanks for reply anyhoo

Last edited by assassin on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:40 pm

It used to be May 1st was a General Strike Day.
The major Problem is the Govt catching on and making it an Official Holiday Instead.

A Better Idea is Not to Use Cash or Cards for a Day.
A Day of Not Buying anything.
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chong on Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:17 pm

Yes that’s the idea...
Do some cultures or did some cultures have may 1st as first day of year? I’m sure it was

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:33 am

Very simply Chong, choose your battle carefully and your aims very specifically and even more carefully to avoid issues and to set the foundation seeds in peoples minds.

If you organise a huge protest with thousands of people turning up you will attract the attention of the toilet lice and they will deliberately provoke for arrests and for media attention which will be portrayed in a negative light and you can guarantee this, and the message will be spread nationally in the media in a negative light so you need a different approach.

If you have a lot of small groups spread around the country and target a popular issue such as debt as an example, you will find a huge number wishing to listen as your target demographic will be large and largely be in debt, irrespective of earnings and income, hence you have a huge target market of people who may be willing to listen.
Make sure of your facts, if you can explain briefly how debt works and how scum increase debt for profit and how the system backs them up for profit also, you will have a lot of interested people willing to look and possibly learn about how debt works then you have set several seeds among a potentially huge number of people.

Once you have set the seeds you need to cultivate and nurture them and if you can provide numerous credible sources of research for them to look up for themselves then you can bet many people will look them up for themselves and educate themselves.

Once you have set the seeds and nurtured them you will find many of these people will look at other aspects of life and if you hit your target demographic correctly you will see a larger number of people educating themselves in many other areas and opening their eyes also leads to many people having their eyes opened.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chong on Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:18 am

Apologies for the use of swear words, sorry mods.
Assassin, thanks for your input, it seems so easy when put like that. But the sheeple love a trend. If can get a fraction of these people on board/ woke up. We will have a better chance at success.
Iceland kicked the Rothschild banking cartel out of power with less than 45% of population making a stand (stats from memory, don’t quote)
Peace out all

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:06 pm

@chong wrote:Apologies for the use of swear words, sorry mods.
Assassin, thanks for your input, it seems so easy when put like that. But the sheeple love a trend. If can get a fraction of these people on board/ woke up. We will have a better chance at success.
Iceland kicked the Rothschild banking cartel out of power with less than 45% of population making a stand (stats from memory, don’t quote)
Peace out all

Have a Read of this,
In some countries it is very BIG, and usually reflects the public feeling,
with a bigger turnout on the marches when people are disatisfied.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_Day

Then read the British Bullsh*t Version of may Day,

( Maybe Saint Jeremy Corbyn could bring it back ? )
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Day

Last edited by assassin on Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chong on Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:09 am

Saint jezza, how unfitting! Lol
April 1st was what I got mixed up with, was old New Year’s Day

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:06 pm

Chong, I would begin with the basics and that is often public apathy, many people in the UK couldn't give a stuff about things as long as they have their heads above water, get their daily dose of TV soaps, their evening dose of chemically dosed take away's, and their cheap beer.

I would begin with educating people, if you have a nucleus of likeminded and educated people then you can spread the word, you can all speak from the same platform and give the same exact message and back it up with verifiable facts which you need to produce ahead of time for them to research for themselves to confirm those facts.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk on Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:08 am

Chong - one day a month might be sustainable but how would the reason for the action be expressed to the public?

One of things i've learned in recent times is that the government and their media partners ........ or is it the corporate media owners and their govt partners?? .....

Anyway, what I've noticed is that one of the ways they keep the masses divided is they identify a particular subset of society or of the community; such those who engage in an act of resistance such as you describe, on a regular basis.

They then give them a name that is intended to cause the rest of society or the community, to resent them or fear them.

Once that subset is given a name they are then vilified and criminalised. They are then portrayed as a danger to the rest of the community or as a drain on the rest of the community.

The fear or parasite rhetoric is wound up over a period of time. The public very quickly conforms to expectations and begins to call for govt, or at least supports media calls for (legal) action to be taken against such people by the govt.

The public is led to believe that the proposed law will be restricted only to the targeted subgroup.

The govt rapidly passes the law but it never tell the public that the law actually applies to everyone not just the particular subgroup.

In my state i saw exactly this happen in my own city. Groups of young men running around an entertainment prescient annoying people had this treatment applied to them.

I read the legislation some time after it was passed and the only time that the young me and this precinct was mentioned was just once and that was in the title of the particular Act.

That law now prevents people from forming groups of people in the street. It prevents people even singing as a group as they walk along the footpath. The police and demand identification and arrest if they think the person is going to be trouble and so on.

I have seen this formula of problem, reaction, solution, applied to:

bikie's
city youth
sovereign citizens
the unemployed
tax evaders
speeders
fine evaders - (not sure how someone can be a fine evader when they haven't even been to court and been found guilty of an offence ??
and toll cheats

No doubt in the fullness of time there will be others or has been others in the past before i noticed this tactic.

No doubt once-a-month economic terrorists will get get hated or resented by one part of the population in the fullness of time.

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:00 am

brilliant synopsis ausk. and i would bet that those annoying groups were set up by tptb to create the scenario in the first place.
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chong on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:19 am

Ever seen these challenges on you tube? Chilli challenge and ice water challenge ? Daft things like that take off big time, it would be nice to get the same following, how about when the day comes for non compliance, for the participants to only use locally owned shops and farms. ? Maybe a better angle there?
Local support and non compliance day?
Just thinking aloud

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:24 am

I think Chongs idea is great. Appreciate that many are living hand to mouth but variations on the same thing would mean that each person delegates his own "day".

I can see that some prep has been made by TPTB to weaken this sort of thing by changing shift hours etc. eg 12 hours per shift in the NHS is astounding. Those nurses are so tired in the last 4 hours they are like zombies. I know they are taking earlier days off, but you can see how this has been calculated in regard to Chongs idea.

As regards problem, reaction, solution AKA hegelian dialectic, the prime minister of italy says it has been goung on in europe since the 1950's called OPERATION GLADIO. From memory of pevious research I did he said something like we had been blowing up our own people through terrorism to effect an attack on something or impose an unpalatable law etc.
Wikileaks says "Italian prime minister Giulio Andreotti admitted Gladio’s existence but tried to minimize its significance."

I read also the IRA were infiltrated very early on in their history by MI5 but the terrorism continued, only "better managed". Lord Mountbatten's death with the bomb in his boat was blamed on the IRA but some sources said MI5. Gerry Adams & Martin McGuiness (RIP) seemed to be living quite a comfortable life even though there were sources claiming they were very highly implicated with the IRA.

handle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin on Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:25 pm

They are successful as they are correctly organised and appeal to the masses, if people have time off work they lose a days pay, if people protest they could be sacked, etc, etc, take these things out of the equation and it will appeal to people.
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chong on Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Non compliance?
Did he say that?
Next week?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QQjtgnRHzDA&t=172s

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by chong on Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:17 pm

Saturday the 17th

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:36 pm

Chong
Ceylon
?

handle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:46 pm

100th 1000000th ,err, monkey?

Lopsum
Admin
Admin

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chong on Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:47 am

Very interesting and yes Ceylon mentioned it in that vid I put lol link to, need to have good look,
Seems like the ball is rolling

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:16 pm

Where is Ceylon. Not posted for a while

handle
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by urchinatheart on Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:55 am

National non-compliance. Hmmm...
What is a nation, if not an artificial division of earth-born men and women  (which has been used a few times to help us overcome our natural abhorrence to killing each other)? Is it possible that one day of non- compliance is suggesting that all other days of the year compliance is expected?
What I think you may be suggesting is for everyone in a nation to take a day just to observe how often they comply to the desires, orders, norms and expectations of those who call themselves " the authorities", by consciously ommitting to.
Have I understood correctly ?
I have enjoyed reading the posts, but is compliance really the problem?
Are we either too scared or too ignorant to act in our own best interest and that of our family and neighbours?
This site is full of information for the ignorant and encouragement for the fearful.
One by one we change our minds. Each of us that gets a little courage can do a massive amount when they take the decision to comply with the "Do No Harm" law and to help their fellow men and women.
Just one result of complying with kindness:

Last edited by urchinatheart on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put video in twice..whoops!)

urchinatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by urchinatheart on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Ho ! Just found this too. Clear explanation of why we comply..

urchinatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:27 pm

@urchinatheart wrote:National non-compliance. Hmmm...
What is a nation, if not an artificial division of earth-born men and women  (which has been used a few times to help us overcome our natural abhorrence to killing each other)? Is it possible that one day of non- compliance is suggesting that all other days of the year compliance is expected?
What I think you may be suggesting is for everyone in a nation to take a day just to observe how often they comply to the desires, orders, norms and expectations of those who call themselves " the authorities", by consciously ommitting to.
Have I understood correctly ?
I have enjoyed reading the posts, but is compliance really the problem?
Are we either too scared or too ignorant to act in our own best interest and that of our family and neighbours?
This site is full of information for the ignorant and encouragement for the fearful.
One by one we change our minds. Each of us that gets a little courage can do a massive amount when they take the decision to comply with the "Do No Harm" law and to help their fellow men and women.
Just one result of complying with kindness:

Nice addition to the Debate Urchinheart,

That video shows a little just how scared they are of people who have tasted freedom.
The brain washing those guys undergo , to let them Back in the system is incredible.

Why did they lose their self respect in the first place ?
The unanswered questions mount up.
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum