The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» SAR dispute
by RaspberryBlu Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:18 pm

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by memegirl777 Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by daveiron Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:45 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

» Claiming again
by LionsShare Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 am

» Useful Utility Vids
by LionsShare Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 pm

» what the bank of england runs the country?
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:19 pm

by daveiron Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:35 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am

» Learning new Skills Part 1
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:27 am

» General Equity?
by LionsShare Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:03 pm

» Visit by appointment notice
by Moonbabymum Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 pm

» Discussion on Info'd Vids
by LionsShare Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

» debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)
by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

» Quick one
by Lopsum Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:03 pm

» debt settlement payoff
by daveiron Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:17 pm

» Council Tax (getting answers)
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 pm

» council tax 1st of april
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:46 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:28 pm

» Warning about a previous post
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:10 pm

» Please leave a comment on this site
by daveiron Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm

» Lithiun Battery Dangers
by badvoc Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 pm

» its a trap
by LionsShare Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:49 am

» Car In Trust
by LionsShare Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:05 pm

» Honest Nottingham Po-lice
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:11 am

» Why you rebut a complaint
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:05 am

» Village Winter
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:03 am

» Sand Batteries
by assassin Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:45 pm

» Hoist Portfolio Holding Limited
by Indebttoo Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:03 pm

» Occupier
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:27 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:54 pm

» *** URGENT *** PLEASE HELP
by daveiron Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:02 pm

Moon phases

National non-compliance day

+4
Ausk
Society of the Spectacle
assassin
chong
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

National non-compliance day Empty National non-compliance day

Post by chong Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:27 am

Hi guys, how about organising a national non-compliance day across the nation?
A day where nobody goes to work, nobody uses their banks, no public transport etc etc...
It would take a lot of organising through social media (which I’m not on). but the idea is to do it for a day, then 2 days, then a week, month etc until it snowballs into a clear message to the establishment.
We need lawful, peaceful, non-compliance. TPTB are ready for unrest and protests. They have all the goons they need on standby, waiting to smash teeth.
But, we can do something, I and you can’t. We need teamwork and we need to free minds. We need to work to a common goal.
Feedback?
Peace out
Chong

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

National non-compliance day Empty Re: National non-compliance day

Post by chong Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:22 pm

My thinking is this sort of action will take a little while to achieve, but when people hear about this, I think it will turn into #non-compliance day
Thoughts?
Or is it stupid?
Feedback....

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:06 am

It can be stupid in several areas.

You have to remember that many people are living a hand to mouth existance and cannot simply take a day off work without going into debt, and that if they take a day off work they could be sacked by many smaller companies who disregard the law and it could take months for them to even get to a tribunal hearing, and the system would become clogged up with unfair dismissal cases and many would need legal aid which would undoubtedly be refused.

Many people would do their shopping, fill their cars with fuel, and many other things on a different day so they still get their money, albeit on a different day within the same week so they don't really suffer unless they are paying staff for working when their are very few customers and this is a business expense which is written off against tax so it doesn't really bother them.

You can never have peaceful protests as the glorified thugs in uniforms will excarbate the situation and crack heads and the fraudulent court system will back them, remember the po-lice word is worth much more than yours and they will always find for them and even fudge cases if need be and any appeals will be dismissed with impunity as one part of the private company called HMCTS will be protected by another part of the same company and it will raise a lot of money for the Government in fines so they still take your money and laugh at you.

Taking it from one day to two days will be bad enough as many people cannot afford one day off work, let alone two days or even a week.

There can be many positives and the largest hurdle is overcoming the apathy of the general mass indoctrinated public and their love of the promissory notes called money as many people will do almost anything for money. In reality it needs thinking about carefully to prevent the Government and corporations from profiting from it as they always do and to minimise the losses to those with the leasst who cannot afford it.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chong Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:10 am

Some great points assassin, but if it’s organised way ahead of time , say in 6 months, even if 100 people do this, other people will ask why we are doing this and at least awareness would be highlighted.
I’m sick of same sh*t cycle. Same bullsh*t pushed by media, I need / want to help. Half my friends awake, most of family asleep!
Thanks for reply anyhoo

Last edited by assassin on Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:40 pm

It used to be May 1st was a General Strike Day.
The major Problem is the Govt catching on and making it an Official Holiday Instead.

A Better Idea is Not to Use Cash or Cards for a Day.
A Day of Not Buying anything.
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chong Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:17 pm

Yes that’s the idea...
Do some cultures or did some cultures have may 1st as first day of year? I’m sure it was

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:33 am

Very simply Chong, choose your battle carefully and your aims very specifically and even more carefully to avoid issues and to set the foundation seeds in peoples minds.

If you organise a huge protest with thousands of people turning up you will attract the attention of the toilet lice and they will deliberately provoke for arrests and for media attention which will be portrayed in a negative light and you can guarantee this, and the message will be spread nationally in the media in a negative light so you need a different approach.

If you have a lot of small groups spread around the country and target a popular issue such as debt as an example, you will find a huge number wishing to listen as your target demographic will be large and largely be in debt, irrespective of earnings and income, hence you have a huge target market of people who may be willing to listen.
Make sure of your facts, if you can explain briefly how debt works and how scum increase debt for profit and how the system backs them up for profit also, you will have a lot of interested people willing to look and possibly learn about how debt works then you have set several seeds among a potentially huge number of people.

Once you have set the seeds you need to cultivate and nurture them and if you can provide numerous credible sources of research for them to look up for themselves then you can bet many people will look them up for themselves and educate themselves.

Once you have set the seeds and nurtured them you will find many of these people will look at other aspects of life and if you hit your target demographic correctly you will see a larger number of people educating themselves in many other areas and opening their eyes also leads to many people having their eyes opened.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chong Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:18 am

Apologies for the use of swear words, sorry mods.
Assassin, thanks for your input, it seems so easy when put like that. But the sheeple love a trend. If can get a fraction of these people on board/ woke up. We will have a better chance at success.
Iceland kicked the Rothschild banking cartel out of power with less than 45% of population making a stand (stats from memory, don’t quote)
Peace out all

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Wed Sep 12, 2018 7:06 pm

chong wrote:Apologies for the use of swear words, sorry mods.
Assassin, thanks for your input, it seems so easy when put like that. But the sheeple love a trend. If can get a fraction of these people on board/ woke up. We will have a better chance at success.
Iceland kicked the Rothschild banking cartel out of power with less than 45% of population making a stand (stats from memory, don’t quote)
Peace out all

Have a Read of this,
In some countries it is very BIG, and usually reflects the public feeling,
with a bigger turnout on the marches when people are disatisfied.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labour_Day

Then read the British Bullsh*t Version of may Day,

( Maybe Saint Jeremy Corbyn could bring it back ? )
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Day

Last edited by assassin on Wed Nov 07, 2018 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chong Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:09 am

Saint jezza, how unfitting! Lol
April 1st was what I got mixed up with, was old New Year’s Day

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:06 pm

Chong, I would begin with the basics and that is often public apathy, many people in the UK couldn't give a stuff about things as long as they have their heads above water, get their daily dose of TV soaps, their evening dose of chemically dosed take away's, and their cheap beer.

I would begin with educating people, if you have a nucleus of likeminded and educated people then you can spread the word, you can all speak from the same platform and give the same exact message and back it up with verifiable facts which you need to produce ahead of time for them to research for themselves to confirm those facts.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ausk Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:08 am

Chong - one day a month might be sustainable but how would the reason for the action be expressed to the public?

One of things i've learned in recent times is that the government and their media partners ........ or is it the corporate media owners and their govt partners?? .....

Anyway, what I've noticed is that one of the ways they keep the masses divided is they identify a particular subset of society or of the community; such those who engage in an act of resistance such as you describe, on a regular basis.

They then give them a name that is intended to cause the rest of society or the community, to resent them or fear them.

Once that subset is given a name they are then vilified and criminalised. They are then portrayed as a danger to the rest of the community or as a drain on the rest of the community.

The fear or parasite rhetoric is wound up over a period of time. The public very quickly conforms to expectations and begins to call for govt, or at least supports media calls for (legal) action to be taken against such people by the govt.

The public is led to believe that the proposed law will be restricted only to the targeted subgroup.

The govt rapidly passes the law but it never tell the public that the law actually applies to everyone not just the particular subgroup.

In my state i saw exactly this happen in my own city. Groups of young men running around an entertainment prescient annoying people had this treatment applied to them.

I read the legislation some time after it was passed and the only time that the young me and this precinct was mentioned was just once and that was in the title of the particular Act.

That law now prevents people from forming groups of people in the street. It prevents people even singing as a group as they walk along the footpath. The police and demand identification and arrest if they think the person is going to be trouble and so on.

I have seen this formula of problem, reaction, solution, applied to:

bikie's
city youth
sovereign citizens
the unemployed
tax evaders
speeders
fine evaders - (not sure how someone can be a fine evader when they haven't even been to court and been found guilty of an offence ??
and toll cheats

No doubt in the fullness of time there will be others or has been others in the past before i noticed this tactic.

No doubt once-a-month economic terrorists will get get hated or resented by one part of the population in the fullness of time.

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:00 am

brilliant synopsis ausk. and i would bet that those annoying groups were set up by tptb to create the scenario in the first place.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chong Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:19 am

Ever seen these challenges on you tube? Chilli challenge and ice water challenge ? Daft things like that take off big time, it would be nice to get the same following, how about when the day comes for non compliance, for the participants to only use locally owned shops and farms. ? Maybe a better angle there?
Local support and non compliance day?
Just thinking aloud

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by assassin Thu Nov 08, 2018 3:25 pm

They are successful as they are correctly organised and appeal to the masses, if people have time off work they lose a days pay, if people protest they could be sacked, etc, etc, take these things out of the equation and it will appeal to people.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chong Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:23 pm

Non compliance?
Did he say that?
Next week?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QQjtgnRHzDA&t=172s

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by chong Fri Nov 09, 2018 3:17 pm

Saturday the 17th

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:46 pm

100th 1000000th ,err, monkey?

Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by chong Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:47 am

Very interesting and yes Ceylon mentioned it in that vid I put lol link to, need to have good look,
Seems like the ball is rolling

chong
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by urchinatheart Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:55 am

National non-compliance. Hmmm...
What is a nation, if not an artificial division of earth-born men and women  (which has been used a few times to help us overcome our natural abhorrence to killing each other)? Is it possible that one day of non- compliance is suggesting that all other days of the year compliance is expected?
What I think you may be suggesting is for everyone in a nation to take a day just to observe how often they comply to the desires, orders, norms and expectations of those who call themselves " the authorities", by consciously ommitting to.
Have I understood correctly ?
I have enjoyed reading the posts, but is compliance really the problem?
Are we either too scared or too ignorant to act in our own best interest and that of our family and neighbours?
This site is full of information for the ignorant and encouragement for the fearful.
One by one we change our minds. Each of us that gets a little courage can do a massive amount when they take the decision to comply with the "Do No Harm" law and to help their fellow men and women.
Just one result of complying with kindness:

Last edited by urchinatheart on Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : put video in twice..whoops!)

urchinatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by urchinatheart Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:07 pm

Ho ! Just found this too. Clear explanation of why we comply..

urchinatheart

falco likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:27 pm

urchinatheart wrote:National non-compliance. Hmmm...
What is a nation, if not an artificial division of earth-born men and women  (which has been used a few times to help us overcome our natural abhorrence to killing each other)? Is it possible that one day of non- compliance is suggesting that all other days of the year compliance is expected?
What I think you may be suggesting is for everyone in a nation to take a day just to observe how often they comply to the desires, orders, norms and expectations of those who call themselves " the authorities", by consciously ommitting to.
Have I understood correctly ?
I have enjoyed reading the posts, but is compliance really the problem?
Are we either too scared or too ignorant to act in our own best interest and that of our family and neighbours?
This site is full of information for the ignorant and encouragement for the fearful.
One by one we change our minds. Each of us that gets a little courage can do a massive amount when they take the decision to comply with the "Do No Harm" law and to help their fellow men and women.
Just one result of complying with kindness:

Nice addition to the Debate Urchinheart,

That video shows a little just how scared they are of people who have tasted freedom.
The brain washing those guys undergo , to let them Back in the system is incredible.

Why did they lose their self respect in the first place ?
The unanswered questions mount up.
Society of the Spectacle
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next