The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» At last.
by daveiron Today at 6:53 am

» Know who you are
by LionsShare Yesterday at 1:24 pm

» hmrc bond
by LionsShare Tue May 07, 2024 9:56 am

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

Moon phases

Canada Bank Act can someone interpret this please

2 posters

Go down

Canada Bank Act can someone interpret this please Empty Canada Bank Act can someone interpret this please

Post by bowhunter Wed Nov 16, 2022 4:57 pm

There are many things I cannot find in Canadian law as written in the UK there is no fraud Act its a criminal code and reads completely different than the UK version.
I was also trying to find what you call the FAC handbook and CONC.13.1 which I cannot, then I ran across this in the Canadian Bank Act and it is confusing as to the first sentence( in RED).  A Natural Person if I read it right is a living man/woman or what they call Human which by Blacks Law definition is a monster, nonetheless considering natural person, there the word person again, question is, taking into account that a person no matter the pronoun is still a fiction, correct? Hence we are living men/women and not persons in any shape or form. Now looking at their legalize I do not know what to make of that first sentence. Now I cannot find anything relating to prepayment so again not sure what is meant by that either and why its only mentioned under prepayment , this is under the bank Act https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/B-1.01/page-66.html#h-1369505

Natural Person
A human being; a real and living person
Possessing the power of thought and choice
May also be a legal person, and perform the organization’s functions
Lives for a limited period, meaning he or she will die at some point

Credit
Marginal note:Prepayment

627.28 (1) An institution shall not make a loan to a natural person that is repayable in Canada, the terms of which prohibit prepayment of the money advanced or any instalment on the money advanced before its due date.

Marginal note:Non-application

(2) Subsection (1) does not apply in respect of a loan that

(a) is secured by a mortgage on real property; or

(b) is made for business purposes and has a principal amount of more than the prescribed amount or, if there is no prescribed amount, $100,000.

Marginal note:Prepayment of certain loans

(3) If an institution enters into a credit agreement with a natural person other than for business purposes, the institution shall allow the person

(a) in the case of a loan for a fixed amount, other than a loan that is secured by a mortgage on real property,

(i) to prepay the outstanding balance under the agreement, at any time, without incurring any charge or penalty for making the prepayment, or

(ii) to prepay a part of the outstanding balance

(A) on the date of any scheduled payment, if payments are scheduled once a month or more often, or

(B) at any time but only once a month, in any other case; and

(b) in the case of any prescribed credit agreement, to prepay any prescribed amount at any prescribed time if the person meets any prescribed requirements.

Marginal note:Refund or credit

(4) If a person makes a prepayment referred to in paragraph (3)(a) or (b), the institution shall refund or credit to the person the prescribed amount of any prescribed charge other than any interest or discount applicable to the loan.

2018, c. 27, s. 329

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Canada Bank Act can someone interpret this please Empty Re: Canada Bank Act can someone interpret this please

Post by daveiron Thu Nov 17, 2022 10:03 am

Dont get bogged down with the strawman for this.
Study this section and in particular the links at the bottom of it.
https://goodf.forumotion.com/t5263-the-new-goodf-approach-please-read-this-first
It applies to every country as the banking scam is the same everywhere.
Just pay attention to the NoCA's , BANKS DO NOT LEND MONEY.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Canada Bank Act can someone interpret this please Empty Re: Canada Bank Act can someone interpret this please

Post by bowhunter Thu Nov 17, 2022 3:14 pm

When trying to write and modify the notices I need to also enter the corresponding Canadian Bank laws/ Laws/Legislation/Acts which I am having a hard time finding since like I mentioned they are not the same in Canada as in the UK or AUS even though common wealth country.For ex: The Building Societies act of 1997 that is UK Legislation... and what is HMRC? So I am trying to find and understand what I am doing but not successful because I do not know where too find the same or similar information, its a bit frustrating. I want to write the notice but looking at yours I cannot add any of the relevant points made because I cannot find it here. I know redundant but ...

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Thu Nov 17, 2022 8:19 pm

I was just on my account online and they have removed the CC and loan, it does not appear anymore. They had said that the accounts have been blocked and can not be accessed anymore. Question anybody know what that means, sell off to collections?
Now I cannot view the alleged debt anymore.

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Fri Nov 18, 2022 9:22 am

Our NoCA should be ok for you, You can leave in or out the UK caselaw,
although i would be inclined to leave it in. Definately keep in the Bank of
England statement;
https://thepeopleslawyeruk.com/wp-content/uploads/Bank-of-England-Money-Creation.pdf
try page 3.
When you comprehend how money is created ,as shown in the links previously
provided, all your answers should be answered.
(HMRC) is His majesties revenue and customs .(tax man)
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:22 pm

My own construction time permitting can you please proof read before I send this I have also written consolidated after both Ref numbers on the top of the Notice
There are changes and I have tried to formulate it using my own words as good as I could.

Private and Confidential
To the man david: Mckay acting as Chief Executive Officer.
david: Mckay, I as a living being and a man, xxx: xxxx have responded to your claims in order to settle the alleged
debt that xxxxxx according to you, owes to the RBC. The 2 notices of conditional acceptance have been
seemingly ignored for a substantial amount of time which far exceeded my given time frame in the first Notice of 28
days and a second Notice with a given time frame of an additional 14 days, to respond to my questions contained
within the NoCA. Now you obviously have no regard for the pheasant class, if the tables turned ,would have
immediate consequences for said customer thru threats or intimidation from your collections/ legal department. Now
assuming, which I only can at this point, that you did not receive my notices(marked CEO and one directly marked
with your name) in which case I suggest you should remind your staff as to your position within the RBC, (they were
received according to Canada Post tracking numbers and bear signatures of the acceptors) so they direct the mail to
your hands. I have yet to receive a letter from yourself, which at this point puts us in a Tacit agreement. Seeing that
your claim regarding both former accounts 1. Visa ..45******69xx and Loan (to the RBC) 2..Ref: 4448xxx.. have
yet to be validated thru the evidence requested as per the Notices of Conditional Acceptance (NoCA) from 28.05.2022
and 04.07.2022 which were marked CEO and a 3rd Notice from 10.10.2022. The 1st reply from the RBC (Senior Client
Care) department Mathieu McDougal ( the signature resembles a child trying to write the first time), I had received at
the end of 08.2022. and further correspondence performed by your minions also violating my privacy thru insecure
Emails exposing sensitive and personal information, copies of which I have retained in my records.
I have come with clean hands to resolve and settle the issue at hand and am somewhat perturbed that you as a man in
your position have now placed yourself in default and dishonour.
Notice of Conditional Acceptance and Notice of Default.
This is my final offer in the settlement of any lawful obligation that xxxx has to your Corporation
named Royal Bank of Canada, conditional to your response and answers to the points raised and evidence
requested. For a final time, a repeat of all points required on the following pages.
Your utmost compliance is required in order of my request. I wish to ascertain, that the original "NOTE", is still in
your possession with my original signature as the creditor to the RBC ,which my research shows that banking
procedures apply internationally and applying my live and wet ink signature(creditor) being a loan to the bank. Ex:
as in UK legislation dictates it in the Building Societies Act1997 over which banks hold a Lien as in the case of
Brandao v Barnett (1846) 12 CL and F 787 (HL) in which case I will require returned to me upon full repayment of
alleged debt.
(1)Additionally I take this opportunity to inform you that I have contacted your law office with a subject access request
PIPEDA to supply all information and documentation.
Then a repeat of your letter 2 followed by 2nd letter using Marks template
1. Validation of the alleged debt that is connected to the above-mentioned account. I require
you to provide me with a copy of the actual accounting that brought the subject account into
being;
2. Verification of your claim against me. I require you to provide a sworn affidavit or a hand
signed invoice in accordance with The Bills of Exchange Act 1909 verifying your claim that I
am indebted to RBC Bank in any way;
3. Evidence of a mutually binding contract. I require you to provide me with copy of the
contract signed by both parties confirming that all elements of the contract have been fully
disclosed.
I further required you to answer the following, very simple question, in writing:
Do you claim a debt against Mr xxxxxx?
I hereby formally notify you, in writing, that you are now In Default of your legal obligations
to provide me with the further and better particulars sought, and respond to the question
asked, in respect of the above-mentioned account, as per my correspondence of 21 May 2022.
If you claim a debt against me, you are required to verify/validate that alleged debt by
providing me with a copy of the above mentioned documents and answer the question noted
above, and provide a notice signed under full commercial liability and subject to the penalties
of perjury, certifying that all of the replies and details given to the above requirements are true
and without deception, fraud or mischief.
Accordingly, I afford you a further 14 days to provide verification/validation of your claim
against me, by providing the afore-mentioned documents, and responding, in writing, to the
question asked. As previously noted, your failure/refusal to validate/verify any debt owing by
myself to RBC Bank within the next 14 days shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of
and agreement to the following terms, which will form the basis of our private settlement
agreement:
1. That the alleged debt did not exist in the first place; OR
2. That the alleged debt has already been paid in full; AND
3. That you will not place any adverse listing with any credit reporting agency or, if any such
adverse listing has been made, you shall cause it to be removed;
4. You will no longer pursue this matter any further;
5. The matter is now formally settled, finalised and closed.
I again take this opportunity to remind you that legal maxims dictate that "silence is deemed
to be acquiescence", this concept was upheld in the case of Golden Eagle Ins. Co. v.
Foremost Ins. Co. (1993).Yours sincerely
By;________________________________
all rights reserved
Fxxx xxxxx
Authorized representative for xxxx xxxx
Non negotiable . All contacts recorded. No assured value. No liability. Errors & Omissions Excepted. Without
Recourse. Non-Assumpsit.

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Sat Nov 19, 2022 9:10 am

Its up to you,but to me its too long and rambling.
It needs to be headed Notice of Conditional Acceptance.
remove the insults ,they are not necessary or professional.
Personally i would frame them similar to ours,but i do not know what
you have previously sent.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Sat Nov 19, 2022 3:20 pm

It is headed NoCA and Notice of default using your 3 rd notice template, I knew you were going to mention the insults, but not being a professional I threw that in because I find their behaviour as insulting as well and un professional, (2.5 months to answer and telling me to not write these notices bla bla...) but maybe thats just me The reason its long is because in the beginning  2 letters I used Marks template plus a 3rd one from Mark titled bank reply letter ,after I had received an answer and the 4th yours (#2) seeing that they are worded and structured differently I felt i had to include that because you are saying to list your 9 points again so the 9 points plus the points from marks notices, and I did point that out in this post. So I guess me including all that was trying to just straighten all that out in this last notice. Of course I can remove the insults, I threw it in maybe to point out that I am a human being and not a soul less machine, talking to or even writing these corps to me is like having a conversation with robots. See in total I have sent them 3 of Marks and one of yours (Notice #2) I had also sent these to 2 different Agents ,this was all just before I found you guys so everything got a bit construed, that make any sense? Trying to summaries it all into one and taking it back to the CEO., like you wrote just deal with the CEO... maybe its to much  but I am just trying to steer the car back onto the road.. remember you also said dont copy and paste and personalize it, wasnt easy to take your very professional notice and change it without changing it in its content, well maybe for people on here ,not for me... On the other hand I am already in Tacit with them and they have acknowledged that they have received and copied them yet are passing it on to what I am hoping is a debt collection agency so I can deal with them properly from the beginning. All that make any sense?

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Sun Nov 20, 2022 10:58 am

So just to recap, you have sent multiple notices offering to settle any
obligation upon receipt from them of full answers to your questions.
You have received no response from the CEO who you addressed personally.
All that remains is a final notice or affidavit .You can tweek this one to suit OC
https://goodf.forumotion.com/t4987-notice-of-conditional-acceptance-for-debt-purchasers-only

Once that is done its the end of the process. What usually happens is you may
receive a few letters from a minion ,to which you should respond informing them
the matter has been dealt with personally and privately with the CEO.

Sometimes it gets written off,but mainly it goes quiet and you hear nothing more.
It will eventually go statute barred ( you will need to research the time scale for
your country)

So dont stir the pot ,and write every letter/notice as you would want a judge to
read them. ie; Just keep to facts and no emotions.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bowhunter Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:18 pm

Ok now I have to recap, I have sent 3 notices concerning the CC debt, thats how it all started, then ( i deliberately) defaulted on my loan payments, so I sent them your #1 Notice concerning that loan, so I have to send 2 more notices concerning that. The CC debt has now been passed onto an external agency, which I will deal with according to your info. So basically as I had also pointed out in the last Notice I was trying to consolidate the 2, CC and loan into one, before I knew of the letter from the CA (CC). BTW: even though mentioned in my notices to use my current address on letter head which they failed to acknowledge sent it via regular post to my old address, should I even respond?

bowhunter
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum