The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Know who you are
by LionsShare Sun May 05, 2024 5:54 pm

» Chainsaws 1
by assassin Sat May 04, 2024 5:07 am

» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Thu May 02, 2024 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Wed May 01, 2024 10:11 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

Moon phases

what is anti semitism ?

4 posters

Go down

what is anti semitism ? Empty what is anti semitism ?

Post by Candor Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:29 pm

What is anti Semitism ? it may be wise if we first establish who the Semites are.

Kestrel this is for you as I did not wish to derail handles thread and You often refer to Anti Semitism, it is befitting to have one for the subject of what is meant by anti Semitism.

Firstly the Greek word anti means "in place of"

Semites are Arabs - the descendants of Shem, but wait so was Isaac (progenitor of the Israelites)a descendant of Shem as was Ishmael (progenitor of the Arabs).

Anti Semitism means literally "in place of Arabs or Arabism" .... are you beginning to see a reversal of logic here ?

Who and where are the real Israelites or sons of Isaac found today ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WEc1irblog

who are the people claiming to be Israelites today who originate from the Caspian Basin, Ural mountains and the Russian steppe, are they white Mongols kept behind the great iron barrier built by Dhul Qarnayn ?.

http://www.fantompowa.info/13th%20Tribe.pdf

Arthur Koestler and his wife were murdered by Mossad/Mi5 in their Finchley home for the publication of that book ... you can join the dots.

I had pursued my own lines of enquiry and research on this long ago, and I am now absolutely certain that the term Anti Semitism is a reverse logic hoax aimed at insulting the intellect of anyone who uses that term, but it is used as deflective weapon by those who introduced it into common parlance.

The core of blood related parasites controlling key positions in our midst today are not from Ancient Judea they are in fact from central Asia, however the original Yahudi exiles from Persia who settled in Italy are the bloodlines of the medici/morosini/venetian parasite families - these make up a small core of Jewish blood along with the Sephardic Jews of the Iberian peninsula in what is otherwise wholly a khazar affair, the Khazar are in fact a turkic group.

Knowing the correct names of things is clearly important.

And to be honest lets not just think this is a Yahudi/Mithra cult when in reality the Aristiocratic European families who are descendants of Norman barbarians sold their people into slavery are just as much to blame as the money changing class they got into bed with.

Candor
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

what is anti semitism ? Empty Re: what is anti semitism ?

Post by Kestrel Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:59 pm

In a nutshell (not got time at mo) it's a term used by a certain group of people to deflect any criticism of their destructive behaviour, agendas & crimes, to have anti-semitism you must have semitism - hence the term is a pyscological weapon, to put into perspective how Jews use the term racist of which they adopted to uses in the very same way, they will state racism is bad but anti-racism is good, using that same logic by defintion then semitism is bad & anti-semitism is good.

Oh & yes i know those who perpetrate to be semites they are not, they are the Khazarin filth who are no friends of mankind.

As long as they have prostitutes to serve they then they will continue their crimes, Jayne Gardener's
article i added to the 'Men' post sums up anti-semitism well.
http://www.renegadetribune.com/what-exactly-is-anti-semitism/

More from her here:
https://elliotlakenews.wordpress.com/2007/06/02/jayne-gardener-speaks-her-mind/

I tried to breakdown all the terms used to persue agendas on the old site, homophobia, sexism, racism, 'hate' etc ,let your mind rise above these terms they are not worth debating & when taken away from the mouths of the enemy they have nothing to say....

Kestrel
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:55 pm

when i responded to your threads on the other site,which were removed, you seemed to admit being prejudice whilst saying this kind of thing^, and as i explained back then, which was removed, prejudice is never good. (break the word down, pre- judice . Which in itself is making a decision in ignorance of the (any)facts.you have to be pretty ignorant to still be on the page you are on.
you seemed to want to defend your own prejudice and you also seemed to want some kind of nationalistic structure similar to that of israel for your "own race" , and you dont respond to any other kind of ideas that in the end prove you wrong.
i put it to you that your entire way of thinking is actually the way THEY want you to be thinking. When you break it down they have tricked you into believing that prejudice is ok if its to do with the white race, another myth.
we are all part neanderthal, part human. beyond that the notion of race falls apart.
We are all Niggas (please watch deek jackson). we are all enslaved by the same mechanism(s) which seems (SEEMS) to favor some over others. If you start to fight because of these perceived favors then you are part of the problem not the solution.
logical thinking destroys the arguments put forward by "white supremacist" which is the label you appear to come closest too with your rhetoric.
all of your links show articles written by idiot propagandists who use the word jew and zionist interchangeably(DELIBERATLY!!!), and if you actually bother to look into it yourself you might find the full deception does not end with the jews.
you might want to run through the end game moves with your logical position which you see the whole plan unravel, another race war or religious war to kill us all. That seems to be the end move for the NWO (which is actually just the OWO )
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

https://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:42 pm

Lopsum i never had any issues with Jews other than i thought of them a little odd, it was uncovering what they are behind (& have a history of) which changed that. Regarding a nationalistic structure it was looking into nationalism from orignaly having beliefs of the 'left' (or so i thought) when younger that opened my mind up to so much, Rothschilds, Bolshevics, Marxism & so on. Just because i realise we are all 'niggas' under this structure of enslavement does not mean to say i will accept this unnatural creation of multiculturism & its offshoots, their is nothing more natural than wishing to be amongst your own just as Mohammed Ali corrected the race traitor & useful idiot Michael Parkinson many years ago.

I know those forced onto us of alien race/culture are as much hated & been used by those who brought them here as we are, i recently had a lenghty chat with a taxi driver (no pun intended - yes he was Muslim) about the terror attacks & as much as i told him how nationalistic i was i told him that Muslims were not carrying out these attacks, the chat i had with him went on for sometime as he said he wanted to listen to what i had to say, i told him we all had a common enemy & shook his hand before i left his taxi. Maybe you should take a step back too on what you believe i am?

A prejudice however is a natural safeguard, do other creatures not show that, should you approach say a wren would it not fly off even though you meant it no harm?

Are other racial groups who naturally put their own first, 'black supremacists', 'Asian supremacists' etc why am i a 'white supremacist'...think about it that is because someone put that into your mind the same way you are indicating others have done to me.

I tried to explain myself on the old site (maybe a mistake to have done so) but one thing i won't be doing on here is getting into long drawn out debate & even arguments over subjects like this - i am past caring & have better things to do with my life. I believe i have more of an understanding of the natural world than the human one as mankind has become so unnatural in its mindset, the 'Hollywood Nazi, 'white supremasict', 'evil racist', sadly is still embedded in the minds of so many who are yet so wise to much of what is going on, i still believe & element of fear & brainwasing still exists there.

I accept you don't go along with what my findings are & beliefs that i hold - many of which changed through what i have uncovered that's your choice. Oh by the way my posts kept been deleted on the old site that's why i stopped posting on there.

Anyway this 'little Englander' must dash.....things to do!

Kestrel
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:14 pm

Maybe you should take a step back too on what you believe i am?
ok , im basing it on all our previous communications and the material you regularly share. Iam pleased you are not entirely what i criticise you of, but i hope you can take some of it in, after all you are part responsible , its your words and your shared info that paints this picture of you.
I know your an individual and not a label.
what you do in your life is up to you, who you procreate with is entirely your choice, as it is with every individual so if you install a system that rules over any individuals choice in where they live or who they procreate with this is wrong, your own fear is what needs to be overcome. (the wren fears for its life ,this is not prejudice it is response to a potential threat). You still have that choice to continue the white race by procreating with a white person, i doubt that will change no matter how many immigrants there are. If you believe differently then it is fear you have installed overriding .
(the wren is unfortunate that it has small cognitive ability , but if you hold your hand out for long enough it will learn to trust you and even feed from you)
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom Bombadil Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:39 pm

https://www.etymonline.com/word/anti-
Tom Bombadil
Tom Bombadil
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:02 pm

this is why we should be neutral to the paradigm that is being created. To be anti requires pro and vice versa , if your not allowed by law to be anti semetic then the law is forcing you to be pro semetic , i for one am not for or against semetic , whatever that actually means.
It is wrong on all sides, so sidestep the turd dont kick it.
Lopsum
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down