The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» SAR dispute
by RaspberryBlu Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:18 pm

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by memegirl777 Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:05 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by daveiron Sun Mar 10, 2024 3:45 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

» What can ai do about Santander
by Godfastro Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:47 am

» Useful videos Council Tax
by daveiron Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:05 pm

» broadcaster vs me
by scrwm Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:37 pm

» The new GOODF process works
by urchinatheart Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:45 am

» Worth a watch
by LionsShare Tue Mar 05, 2024 9:11 am

» Farmers IsThis What's Needed?
by LionsShare Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:46 pm

» Debt Bomb 11
by Biggiebest Sun Mar 03, 2024 10:05 pm

» accepted dca alleged debt
by Mrblue2015 Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:09 pm

» DVLA
by daveiron Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

» Solicitors contacted me via e-mail asking for money.
by Kaddabriol Thu Feb 29, 2024 2:12 pm

» Claiming again
by LionsShare Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:07 am

» Useful Utility Vids
by LionsShare Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:59 pm

» what the bank of england runs the country?
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by LionsShare Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:19 pm

by daveiron Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:55 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:35 am

» Learning New Skills _Pt 2 Buying Tools
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:33 am

» Learning new Skills Part 1
by assassin Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:27 am

» General Equity?
by LionsShare Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:03 pm

» Visit by appointment notice
by Moonbabymum Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 pm

» Discussion on Info'd Vids
by LionsShare Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:52 am

» debts loans mortgages etc (tear off slips?)
by LionsShare Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:54 pm

» Quick one
by Lopsum Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:03 pm

» debt settlement payoff
by daveiron Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:58 pm

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:17 pm

» Council Tax (getting answers)
by LionsShare Fri Feb 09, 2024 12:57 pm

» council tax 1st of april
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:46 pm

» DSAR
by daveiron Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:28 pm

» Warning about a previous post
by Mrblue2015 Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:10 pm

» Please leave a comment on this site
by daveiron Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:01 pm

» Lithiun Battery Dangers
by badvoc Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:52 pm

» its a trap
by LionsShare Thu Feb 01, 2024 9:49 am

» Car In Trust
by LionsShare Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:05 pm

» Honest Nottingham Po-lice
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:11 am

» Why you rebut a complaint
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:05 am

» Village Winter
by assassin Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:03 am

» Sand Batteries
by assassin Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:45 pm

» Hoist Portfolio Holding Limited
by Indebttoo Mon Jan 22, 2024 11:03 pm

» Occupier
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:27 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:54 pm

» *** URGENT *** PLEASE HELP
by daveiron Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:02 pm

Moon phases

What really SCARES Big Pharma? People who know how to CURE their own DISEASE!

5 posters

Go down

What really SCARES Big Pharma? People who know how to CURE their own DISEASE!  Empty What really SCARES Big Pharma? People who know how to CURE their own DISEASE!

Post by Kestrel Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:25 pm

What really SCARES Big Pharma? People who know how to CURE their own DISEASE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8L56XPho8M8

What is Big Pharma terrified of?

* They are terrified of natural medicine because it's safer, more affordable and works better than pharmaceuticals!

* Big Pharma pays off journalists, bribes doctors and funds online mercenaries to attack proponents of natural medicine.

* They even attack anti-cancer foods and nutrition!

* They attack acupuncture, chiropractic, meditation, breastfeeding and much more.

* The real reason the medical establishment despises natural medicine is because it doesn't cause SIDE EFFECTS that bring huge revenues to doctors, hospitals and drug companies! (They feed off the repeat cycle of disease and sickness caused by the medical system itself!)

* We are living in an era where knowledge is monopolized by a power structure that wants the people to remain illiterate and ignorant about natural medicine.

* Big Pharma feeds off ignorance and disease. This is their profit model. So they try to censor books, films, websites and knowledge.

* More people are waking up and realizing Big Pharma is a criminal cartel, created to HARVEST profits off your body.

* Big Pharma is engaged in abuses of human rights, medical experimentation on children, medical ethics violations.

* "If you're in the business of selling drugs to sick people, the only way you keep making money is to keep people sick."

* Drug companies would NEVER develop pills that actually worked to halt disease... it would put them out of business!

* "There is no corporate entity that will deliberately commit financial suicide."

* Drug companies created the massive, global "superbug" epidemic.

* The drug companies have financially infiltrated government, medical schools, academia and the mainstream media.

* BY DESIGN, drugs never solve health problems. Otherwise, there would be no repeat sales.

* The treatments of one disease cause another disease, when then requires MORE treatment.

* People on multiple pharmaceuticals are the LEAST healthy people in society. They almost never get better!

* Big Pharma FAKES the clinical trial data to produce whatever "scientific" results they want.

* All people who promote disease prevention are TARGETED by Big Pharma to be slandered, censored and destroyed.

* The only person who has a vested interest in YOUR health is YOU!

* The pharmaceutical cartels don't want you to have a CHOICE in your own health outcome.

* I promote knowledge, wisdom and empowerment. Freedom of choice. Disease prevention. The use of food as medicine to PREVENT disease.

Learn more at:
http://NaturalNews.com
http://Medicine.news

Kestrel
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

What really SCARES Big Pharma? People who know how to CURE their own DISEASE!  Empty Re: What really SCARES Big Pharma? People who know how to CURE their own DISEASE!

Post by andybreck Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:15 pm

true . i try and tell my mum and friends about this but they think im just mad Rolling Eyes
andybreck
andybreck

Back to top Go down

What really SCARES Big Pharma? People who know how to CURE their own DISEASE!  Empty Re: What really SCARES Big Pharma? People who know how to CURE their own DISEASE!

Post by assassin Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:12 am

Money?hmmmmm is that why one cancer treatment in the UK costs (us) £120,000 and of that over £100,000 goes to the cancer drug provider, while in America you can get the same cancer treatment made in the same factory for under £5,000.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joedalton Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:12 pm

Totally agree with you Kestrel.  I have been following Natural News for years.  It is shocking that that these companies willfully put peoples lives at risk for big profit.

Your body has the amazing ability to heal itself provided that it gets the correct nutrition to do so.  A lot of what we eat today is actually harmful to the body.  Take a common ingredient - sugar.  It is the prime cause of so many ailments today, and who benefits from this? - Yes it's big Pharma.  This is just one of many foods that cause immune deficiencies in the body.  Modern wheat is another one.  

Almost all "illnesses" are due to some sort of immune deficiency or imbalance in the body.  Eat organic food, keep up your supplementation of minerals and vitamins (from a good source) and stay healthy.  I have not been sick since I was a little kid.

Another great website is www.mercola.com

Talking about cancer assassin, did you know that not only is it preventable but is also curable in many cases?  Chemotherapy is a billion dollar business but has been proven to kill more patients that the cancer itself.   For anyone serious about learning more on this subject take a look at this website.  https://thetruthaboutcancer.com/

joedalton
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kestrel Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:54 pm

joedalton wrote:Totally agree with you Kestrel.  I have been following Natural News for years.  It is shocking that that these companies willfully put peoples lives at risk for big profit.

Your body has the amazing ability to heal itself provided that it gets the correct nutrition to do so.  A lot of what we eat today is actually harmful to the body.  Take a common ingredient - sugar.  It is the prime cause of so many ailments today, and who benefits from this? - Yes it's big Pharma.  This is just one of many foods that cause immune deficiencies in the body.  Modern wheat is another one.

Natural News is a good site.

I was out walking in the Yorkshire Dales years ago & ventured into a churchyard - peaceful places, in the countryside anyway, however I was looking at the gravestones of people who had died a number of hundred years ago, their age at death of so many surprised me, they were in their 70's & many in their 80's....well natural food & hard country living (such places were obviously populated by working people back then) were the order of the day, chemical & GM free, speaks volumes if you ask me.

Kestrel
dedicated
dedicated

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:45 am

Joe, yes I am as I actually watched a woman cure herself.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by urchinatheart Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:22 am

My experience is that avoiding dairy milk, cheese butter and yoghourt for just three weeks, and eating mostly plant foods, has resulted in my lifelong drug use for athsma reducing to 1/4 of the dose I used to need. I am experimenting with vegan foods because I love all animals..including the one that houses my awareness. This body I live in definitely feels better and happier without the foods I used to believe were vital to health, and I haven't craved cheese once yet!
It feels amazing to think I may one day soon be free from dependence on drugs.

urchinatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by joedalton Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:22 pm

Yes assassin, I too have witnessed cancer patients people who are now totally cancer free, all through strict diet (ie cutting out the cr*p), exercise and meditation.  I once asked a doc this question: "In the 7 years you have been studying medicine, how many lectures did you have on nutrition?"  Very sheepishly he replied that he had one 1-hour lecture on the subject. Doctors in the most part are well meaning people.  Unfortunately the truth is that the subject matter which is taught to docs is all written up and funded by big pharma.  If you have this symptom, give this drug.    I do believe (and I may be wrong) that newly qualified docs no longer have to give the Hippocratic oath.  Hippocrates would turn in his grave today.

Food is your best medicine and your best medicine is your food.  Loads of authors and docs have been vilified and destroyed by proposing this to their patients and readers.

GMO's are an even bigger evil.  There is a wonderful set of videos on GMOs, recently produced, but unfortunately only the first on is free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqNDaL4eqC0  

It's well worth a watch.  I have the whole series.

Last edited by assassin on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Language)

joedalton
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by joedalton Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Yes Kestrel, I agree. Fresh air, GMO free foods, the lack of poisonous pharma drugs - a recipe for a healthy life. And exercise of course.

joedalton
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by joedalton Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:35 pm

I am really pleased to hear of your progress urchinatheart.  Try and give up wheat as well, it's not the same as wheat that was around 100 years ago.  

Sadly the soil has been so depleted of nutrients and minerals that even organic food is not as healthy as it was 100 years ago.  It is essential to take vitamin and mineral supplementation daily. Unfortunately even here the big pharma have got involved.  If you remember they tried to ban vitamins, then they tried to patent them, luckily they failed on both counts.  However now they are producing their own vitamins and supplements through "shadow" companies but the quality of these products is really poor, and sadly all the big "health food" stores stock these.  So here you are thinking that you are getting your correct nutrition from a reputable health food store........ but you are not!!

There are companies around that do supply really good products, they are not cheap but hey, when it comes to my health, I don't compromise.  I am very healthy, don't get ill, have no allergies.........

I wish you every success in coming off the drugs altogether.

joedalton
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by urchinatheart Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:52 pm

Thankyou joedalton, its great to have such encouragement. I was surprised how quickly I lost the addiction to cheese and butter. Making my own nut milk is easy and most delicious. Have now taken to making bread from sweet potato and spelt (old fashioned wheat) modern wheat has too much gluten. Joint pains are vanishing and I need less sleep.
I went for an athsma check yesterday, and the nurse, who takes stronger athsma drugs than me and is far younger, was keen to learn about the Boutyenko breathing method that prevents serious attacks.
Thanks for the info on supplements. Long may you be well!

urchinatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:33 am

Joe, the nearest thing to a GMO which gets anywhere my home is a GMC and that is an American pick up.

Only last week one of our employees was diagnosed with diabetes and quite by chance and a lot of snow I met a doctor and the chat was interesting, he was a consultant and this was his speciality, he said that he wouldn't put the majority of his patients onto Metformin (80% of them) and he said that dietry changes were twice as effective as tablets.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by joedalton Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:49 am

Hi assassin, there are many "switched-on" docs out there but they have to tread very carefully. If they say or recommend anything to their patients that go against the big-pharma agenda, they risk losing their jobs, and the cushy pension that goes with it.

joedalton
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by joedalton Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:51 am

Hi urchinatheart, it's great to hear your amazing progress, long may it continue.

joedalton
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Dec 29, 2017 6:56 pm

Hi Joe

He doesn't really care and works for the people and not the large pharmas, he also said that Metformin has so many side affects that it has become the most prescribed drug with the highest rates of patients NOT taking it regularly.

He actually said that around half of patients prescribed Metformin happily admit to missing many dose's and that they fear the side effects of the drug more than the condition it is meant to cure.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down