The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by flyingfish Today at 8:26 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Today at 8:21 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Today at 8:18 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Today at 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Today at 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Yesterday at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

Moon phases

Natwest - Moorcroft and Wescot acting agents - All 3 letters sent... What now?

2 posters

Go down

Natwest - Moorcroft and Wescot acting agents - All 3 letters sent... What now? Empty Natwest - Moorcroft and Wescot acting agents - All 3 letters sent... What now?

Post by jax_puddle Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:01 pm

Evenin' all Smile

I have sent all 3 letters to Wescott as they are acting agents for a debt owed to Natwest.

After letter 2 I received a response:

"I note the contents and acknowledge you dispute you may owe any moneis relating to the above account.
The wording of your letter is taken from what has become a standard document freely available on the intenrnet which contains no legal standing in any points you raise.
Accordingly all points are refuted as having no basis in law or relevance to the issues in this matter. We will not enter into any claim for damages and any legal proceedings commenced will be defended by Wescot.
Any documents need to be requested directly from our client.
For a CCA request/copy agreement: this should be requested in writing to RBSG with a £1 cheque or postal order
For a copy statement or applications £10 6 years statements, £3 1 month statement, £1 copy application"

So as it didn't include any of the information that I asked for, I went ahead and sent letter 3 and then received this response:

"Following your recent request for a copt of the signed agreement and documentation, our client has requested you write to the following address and state in your covering letter that this is a section 77/78 request and enclose a £1 postal order or cheque."

So what should I do now? Send off for this or send an Estopell (whatever that is) or something else?

I have also done the same with a debt that Moorcroft are chasing (also for Natwest) their response has been this:

"...we refer you back to our previous response.
We believe our previous response confirms our position as an appointed agent on our client's behalf. We ask that you refer back to your originak terms and conditionsfor further clarification of the instruction of agencies such as ours.
You have also asked for verification of the position with regarding to the sums that are outstanding. We believe that the substational amounts of information will have been provided to you by way of statements during the lifetime of this account which will ave been sent to you direct from our client. Our records also show that a copt of the signed application for each of the three accounts this outstanding balance relates to was sent to you on 16th October 2017 to confirm your liability.
We hope the above explains matters. We can also confirm that we do remain instructed by our client and as such we will be required to continue to attempt contact to discuss affordable payment options. As such we have placed this account on hold for 14 days to await your update in this regard. We can also refer on any genuine liability questions to our client as explained once such details have also been supplied. If no contact is received within the 14 day hold period this account will become active again and further attempted contact will occur"

They replied to all three letters with this same information. After letter 1 they also added this extra paragraph in:

"We are always happy to attempt to deal with any genuine disputes or concerns but do often find that the kind of letters you are sending are simply following tactics suggested on internet sites and forums as means of debt avoidance and are not themselves intended to promote genuine or legitimate dialogue. If you do have any genuine liability questions that you require our client to review and address please provide specific details on your concerns. This request is made to ensure that our client can assist as efficiently as possible and continue to make a very informed decision about how they wish to proceed with this account.
For the avoidance of doubt we must state that we feel that the figures you purport to claim in relation to this matter are entirely without foundation and as such as wholly rejected. We feel that any tribunal, court or regulator would share our view that the insetion of such claims is unhelpful and unreasonable and as stated above reserve the right to draw attention to this in the event that it becomes necessary to do so. If you should pursue any claim for payment of your letter, such proceedings will be resisted vigorously".

So again, I've sent all three letters, had responses and now I'm not sure what I should do next?

Thanks in advance,

Jax Smile

P.S sorry for any typos, I've got a 2 year old in bed that sleeps like a newborn, I'm sure you'll work out any minor typos actually mean x

jax_puddle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Natwest - Moorcroft and Wescot acting agents - All 3 letters sent... What now? Empty Re: Natwest - Moorcroft and Wescot acting agents - All 3 letters sent... What now?

Post by Tiggy Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:21 pm

What's the original debt for ?

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Natwest - Moorcroft and Wescot acting agents - All 3 letters sent... What now? Empty Re: Natwest - Moorcroft and Wescot acting agents - All 3 letters sent... What now?

Post by jax_puddle Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Hi Tiggy, The wescot one is a NatWest credit card £2339.15 and the moorcroft one is a Natwest overdraft and loan which they've lumped together into one £6436.36.

jax_puddle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggy Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:53 pm

As they are the original creditors they are likely to have all the paperwork required to commence proceedings.

At the moment they are only with Wescot and Moorcroft who basically, return to NatWest once they don't get anywhere.

At some point NatWest will probably sell on, I'd be tempted to sit it out and see where it goes.

Tiggy

Back to top Go down

Post by jax_puddle Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:27 pm

UPDATE:

Ok so as it stands now, the debt that was with Moorcroft (Natwest £6,500) has now gone to Wescot. They've sent me three letters which to be fair, I've just realised I've ignored them all. The last one that they sent me I received today and it says that they are offering me a reduced resettlement discount. What should I do with that?

The one that was with Wescot (Natwest £2300) has now gone to Robinson Way. Natwest wrote to me about this at the beginning of the month and I'm just waiting to hear from Robinson Way now. Should I do the three letters with them when they get in touch, ignore them or something else?

I got confused with the whole Wescot thing because I'm ignoring them about an £80 EON debt that I was paying BCW for but they just stopped taking payment for and I didn't know why until I started being chased by Wescot for it all of a sudden.

*Shakes head at my finances*

Hope you're well Smile

jax_puddle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down