Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SUBJECT ACESS REQUEST
by assassin Today at 1:52 am

» Climate change just changed!
by actinglikeabanker Yesterday at 11:17 pm

» Letter 1 response - CCA 1974 Fact Sheet
by Tiggy Yesterday at 10:29 pm

» Lloyds CreditCard - Northampton Court Claim Form received.
by sam66 Yesterday at 8:36 pm

» It's a "crime" to pay tax.......
by epsom Yesterday at 7:36 pm

» UBER
by Society of the Spectacle Yesterday at 3:45 pm

» Mark Ceylon & Jason Holmes on raconteurs news 19/09/2017
by ceylon Yesterday at 12:32 pm

» Licence Revoked
by Jinxer Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:55 pm

» Cabot offer
by petesomething Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:39 pm

» Boats & Ships
by Society of the Spectacle Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:18 pm

» Wim Hof
by Society of the Spectacle Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:07 pm

» Non-limited Business Question
by Phillpots Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:36 pm

» WeRe bank
by QUEENISABELLA Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:29 pm

» HAS-THE-WOOL-BEEN-PULLED-OVER-YOUR-EYES?
by 7tt7 Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:25 pm

» Parsons Green - most pathetic false flag ever?
by mitch Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:51 pm

» ok so i frist to post here, a way to move froward
by Tiggy Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:34 pm

» Land Registry
by Jinxer Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:43 am

» can you wait till 2021?
by actinglikeabanker Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:46 pm

» remedy for P.C.N/COUNCIL TAX
by iamani Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:34 pm

» You Tube Convertor
by Society of the Spectacle Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:20 pm

» UK Column
by ceylon Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:53 pm

» Cabot Financial Ltd
by Tiggy Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:18 pm

» New Alternative letters for DCA's ( acting as agents)
by daveiron Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:36 pm

» Lowell & Cohen Cramer - Directions Questionnaire Received
by andyb93 Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:22 pm

» The Ledger Bait, Dead Men Have No Rights Justinian Deception Channel and ROHAN
by Society of the Spectacle Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:37 pm

» New/old Member
by Society of the Spectacle Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:12 pm

» Hierachy
by iamani Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:02 pm

» Reality chat with peter howard and company
by Lopsum Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:55 pm

» 911 Alchemy
by pitano1 Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:00 pm

» Statement from Barclaycard
by Tiggy Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:17 pm

» In plain sight.... Battleship.
by Awoken2 Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:00 pm

» HEAL YOURSELF natural remedies to all illness
by Ausk Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:26 am

» V.Important
by assassin Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:15 am

» Funds Delivered! What You Mean We Do What We Say!
by Tom Bombadil Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:34 pm

» RFID - corporations rule OK
by Lopsum Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:17 pm

» Are they RELATED, Memes and Other Lookalikes and Coincidences.
by actinglikeabanker Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:07 pm

» New Alternative Letters for Original lenders (Bank / Credit Cards
by daveiron Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:03 pm

What have they done to GOODF

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What have they done to GOODF

Post by discodave4093 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:28 pm

Has anyone else here saw what those scumbags did to the old GOODF. It only seemed to take effect today as I was able to go onto it last night. Now it looks like we are all kicked off the site. It's a good thing we have this one

discodave4093
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Re: What have they done to GOODF

Post by Trusgar on Tue May 30, 2017 11:53 pm

Yup, finally the fox has taken over the hen house! Apparently it is 'free' but then they send you to someone who then charges you!

Trusgar
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Tue May 30, 2017 11:53 pm

I can log in on the old site but cannot post

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by ceylon on Wed May 31, 2017 1:03 pm

its gone totally now
ceylon
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by handle on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:29 am

Ceylon banned. LOL . Ceylon and goodf were symbiotic.

That was foolish. Do they not realise the value of goodwill in any of the business. I remember the old SSAP22 used to value this on a balance sheet (but preferred to wtite off sooner to p/l).

Goodwill on goodf IS (or was) purely the contributions of the members. Without the posters the value is nothing. Remember one of my last posts predicted that the intention if the site purchase was in fact to end it.

However the goodwill of a core group has simply regrouped. THEREIN LIES THE VALUE. Like a bubble in water, it will always rise to the top. No matter how many sites are bought and ended, the group will always reform.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Here is my post

Post by handle on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:39 am

This is one of my last post on goodf

Also please look at the other screenshot. The posted material on GOODF is owneD by THE MEMBERS. The members have regrouped here. There is an obligation for the purchasers of getoutofdebtfree to the members of this site not to damage, lose or infringe that ownership by THE GROUP reformed here, hereinafter referred to as THE GOODF GROUP. The name GOODF is a mark of the members and is not sold with the site name.

Now the new members cannot buy the intellectual property of the members, THE GOODF GROUP who are clearly A separate inalienable entity.

So the new owners do not have GOOD TITLE to the material posted by the members.

Also there is a lot of personal info that members have posted on tgat site and data protection must be observed.
Attachments
image.jpg End of goodf postYou don't have permission to download attachments.(293 Kb) Downloaded 14 times
image.jpg CopyrightYou don't have permission to download attachments.(418 Kb) Downloaded 10 times

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by 1saberwow on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:04 pm

If you had kept a message from the old site that you can get into the old site as i was there minutes ago.

1saberwow
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by landlubber on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:28 pm

I've just been there a moment ago. It appears that nobody can post any longer and that the last posts were at a May 18th deadline. I think that when they bought the site, it was to secure an audience under the goodf banner, then they cut the rug from under everyone's feet, leaving themselves clear to milk those who continue to visit the site with their rip-off way of taking advantage of those with alleged debts. Well, all that this shutting down of goodf has done, that's to coax all the remaining members to come here instead, and I hope that they do.
If anyone isn't sure how to get on to goodf, go to the old address, then go to the bottom of the page, look down the Good column and click on forum and move down past their advert. Does it for me every time.

landlubber
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by iamani on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi all

Has john done any interviews since? Has anyone seen him? Spoken to him? Proof of life at all?

He doesn't strike me as the type to deal with the enemy. Threatened or blackmailed?

Cheers!

iamani
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:50 pm

The last i heard of him after selling out,was he was crowd funding his local pub or club.

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by landlubber on Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:54 pm

On your point of crowd funding, Dave, what happened to the funds gathered in the Goodf crowd funding debacle? I hope that everyone concerned got their money back, because to have done otherwise is a criminal offence under fraud. I used to look up to John, but not any more, he's lower than a snake's belly.

landlubber
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:13 pm

Hi LL,

I certainly never got anything back after donating.

daveiron
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by actinglikeabanker on Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:40 pm

If I recall correctly the crowd funding was done on the basis of a target of X but even if the target was not met then John still got the funds. Even the details of what the funding would be spent on was vague to the point that he didn't need to do anything to show where the money had gone.

There was some posts about what the money was spent on and some tech BS was spouted from John about the costs to do some changes.

Personally, I think what he did was planned from the start (not the start of the site, but the crowd funding, bringing in a partner etc etc) and was just milking the community before he split.

Maybe some external pressure was being applied that made it seem appealing to cut and run as I noticed that some people were trying to make out the site was essentially a safe harbour for racists etc etc.

I guess we may never know the full extent of why it happened, he is not the first person to financially predator people looking for help and he certainly wont be the last.
actinglikeabanker
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Lopsum on Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:19 pm

well it was for one or two and those daft enough to sympethise with them and swallow the half hidden racial propaganda that the zionists like to use.
Lopsum
Admin
Admin

http://goodf.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:02 am

It sounds like there has been a breach of trust issue here. The contributions to the site are by members and no discussion has been with the members. Someone can not just take the money from a secret sale and run away. The funds belonged to the members.
This is fraud. I believe i paid for my membership years ago and have made donations. Does that mean anyone can just take that money and sell what i bought into? I think not.
Jon was a trustee. The members are beneficiaries. The donations are ubder charity law, allbeit non registered.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:14 am

In fact it appears that the vein in which the sale has taken place has been contrary to the very complaints that the site had appeared to have been set up for.

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Help

Post by Prometheus on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:08 pm

Hi
This is a real betrayal of trust
There were some awesome people on GOODF
Does anyone know what has happened to Faljay and Tiggy and the other great contributors
Thank you

Prometheus
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by actinglikeabanker on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:26 pm

If you really wanted to, there is probably recourse under the data protection act.

http://www.legislation.gov.uk/UKPGA/1998/29/contents

https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/data-protection-principles/

For example, no one was advised that the website was being sold to a debt management company, including the personal details of its members. I personally would argue that given the nature of goodf and the reasons why people went there that selling their personal details to a debt management company would cause "damage or distress".

Principle 6 : "•a right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress;"

"In brief – what does the Data Protection Act say about objecting to processing?"
The Act refers to the “right to prevent processing”. Although this may give the impression that an individual can simply demand that an organisation stops processing personal data about them, or stops processing it in a particular way, the right is often overstated. In practice, it is much more limited. An individual has a right to object to processing only if it causes unwarranted and substantial damage or distress. If it does, they have the right to require an organisation to stop (or not to begin) the processing in question.

So, in certain limited circumstances, you must comply with such a requirement. In other circumstances, you must only explain to the individual why you do not have to do so.

"What is meant by “damage or distress”?"
The Act does not define what is meant by unwarranted and substantial damage or distress. However, in most cases:
•substantial damage would be financial loss or physical harm; and
•substantial distress would be a level of upset, or emotional or mental pain, that goes beyond annoyance or irritation, strong dislike, or a feeling that the processing is morally abhorrent.
actinglikeabanker
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by Society of the Spectacle on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:15 pm

Now all we have to do is find a way of getting this image or message to the top of the search bar.
Society of the Spectacle
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrblue2017 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:35 am

Did we get to the bottom of what happened to the original site? I also donated £50 last June. Are the old moderators still here? Faljay was one who was VERY helpful and supported the templates I evolved Smile

MrBlue2017 (was MrBlue2015) Smile

Mrblue2017
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by aarons1950 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 7:00 pm

Faljay stood down a few months ago as I think he said his wife was ill or maybe he was ill anyway he had family problems that meant he couldnt' spare the time anymore. My guess is that Jon new he was selling the site or had already sold it when he asked for money to keep it going, not an honourble thing to do, imo. Took peoples money paid in good faith. I suspect ceylon was in on it as well but that will prob get me banned now for saying that. But he was site owner too so dont' know how he didnt' know what was going on. I feel sorry for anyone whose lost there money in this way.

But Faljay and Tiggy were in the dark too and kept on replying to everyones' questions and posts with the best will in the world, good people them.

aarons1950
Newb
Newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:03 pm

handle
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by handle on Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:30 pm