The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Today at 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Know who you are
by daveiron Yesterday at 7:28 am

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

Moon phases

DWP and Lice Colluding

3 posters

Go down

DWP and Lice Colluding Empty DWP and Lice Colluding

Post by assassin Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:14 am

Its been revealed that the DWP and Lice have been colluding and the result of this collusion is that the DWP are using this information obtained from the lice to begin investigating disabled people who and do use their right to claim benefits and often they simply stop or reduce disabled peoples benefits with no evidence of any wrong doing which basically means the DWP staff are becoming both judge and jury and acting (unlawfully) against disabled people and clearly discriminating against them as disabled people, but how?

Currently this is aimed at disabled people attending protests and protests in the open such as those in public spaces such as parks, and those on the streets, and the agenda of the lice is to arrest as many disabled people as possible and considerable evidence exists showing disabled people being arrested when healthy people around them are doing far worse,; and to date it has been assumed that the lice have targetted disabled people as they are seen as a soft touch and more willing to comply but the reality is somewhat different as they have obtained this information to collude with the DWP.
How does this work? if there is a protest the lice attend and they see these people as easy targets to obtain easy arrests and generally, easy convictions by the corruption of their friendly magistrates who always side with the lice, but any arrest leaves a paper and electronic trail and if they target disabled people they have their details and details of the protest which they are attending and these details are passed to the DWP, so what was the DWP official response to these allegations? "The DWP have no formal agreement to share information with the police" and if we look at this again it could also say, we have an informal agreement and the lice pass on a lot of information informally so there is no paper or electronic trail and the lice cannot be implicated in their corruption.

How has this come about? many disability charities and groups have noted a considerable rise in sanctions against disabled people and SAR requests have shown these people have never been investigated by official means so this shows investigations by unofficial means, and in the 50 cases I have looked at, the DWP have NOT initiated their own, or private investigators to sit and watch these people as they would normally do to collect prima facie evidence of wrong doing and cannot provide any digital evidence such as video from CCTV cameras, so where is this information coming from. It would appear that the DWP have claimed to be acting upon anonymous reports, yet cannot (or will not) say how these anonymous reports were obtained and have never disclosed any telephone calls, E-mails, or other means they claim to have obtained this information by, yet they simply sanctioned these disabled people. Lets be clear here, to sanction someone through an anonymous report there has to be a trail, if someone rings up there will be a call log, if someone E-mails there will be an electronic trail, and if someone claiming benefits reports someone to their advisor then there will be both an electronic and paper trail, so why is there no trail of anykind if these are legitimate actions.

Recently I bought 40 cameras and we rigged 20 cars with them and my electronic guru removed their micro SD cards and fitted a bluetooth device to them along with a hidden hard drive to record 12 hours of footage in the vehicle in a hidden location and we caught lots of footage of them being followed by both DWP investigators and when they did a DVLA enquiry check they all came back to either DWP investigators directly employed by them, or contract investigators whose predominant work is DWP investigations, and they proudly display this on their websites. Its only downside has been the lack of battery life as they only work for around 7-8 hours before they need removing and charging before being used again.

What is the common denominator? all these people have been arrested at protest rallies and the lice took their details. None of the rallies were connected and they have taken part in all UK locations which shows it isn't localised to a specific area or lice force and the evidence to date shows it is happening nationally and by nearly every lice force.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DWP and Lice Colluding Empty Re: DWP and Lice Colluding

Post by Ausk Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:51 am

Hi assassin, thank you for the above article. I am starting to read your articles again because the situation in Australia is changing. The powers that should not be are taking away our pensions and replacing them with a "welfare payment" just like that so I need every bit of help I can get. Since robo Centerlink (dole) debts hit the 250k, 2000 recipients of a robo debt, died within 12 months of receiving it. Also fortunately for us we have a bloke by the name of Brenton Thomas who does some things similar to what you do. His website is OZ Rights. org. He has a very good article on Coersive Welfare and 2 excellent letters for people to send to their Job Search Provider (JSP) Just in case you might want to check it out.

Are your back articles stored on this site somewhere where I can go to and read through them? thanks -ausk

Ausk

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:11 am

Thanks for the link Ausk, My daughter emmigrated to OZ 3 months ago
so I will pass on that link.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by assassin Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:07 am

Hi Ausk, they are all on the site and publicly available, as I allegedly own the copyright I have stated openly that any of the articles posted are public articles and any site member is free to copy, post, or simply download them as they see fit; Lopsum will confirm this if required.

So, if you need an article you can take it and do what you like with it.

Australia and the rest of the Commonwealth are being bought into line and this means ultimately they will all use exactly the same system, but each country will give it its own name so as to hide the fact they are all the same system used across many countries.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down