The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Supply What Does It Mean?
by flyingfish Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Know who you are
by daveiron Yesterday at 7:28 am

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

Moon phases

What kind of Regime legitimises State stealing of Children

4 posters

Go down

What kind of Regime legitimises State stealing of Children Empty What kind of Regime legitimises State stealing of Children

Post by Libelresponse Mon Feb 10, 2020 3:24 pm

Does this have a familiar ring to it ?

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/terrifying-story-hitler’s-stolen-children-36797?fbclid=IwAR067SQTsOMJBJDGWGb_roS88MGZ_KEFcZ4XJFe5_aiIhhfN-ABVQ6i1d3Y

Approximately 1500 children were taken by Social Services for adoption against the will or without consent of their natural parents in the UK last year (not including care placements in foster homes etc) with the blessing of the Family Courts, the majority of these children are below Seven years of age, have fair skin and blond hair, if you doubt this just go on to the resisitance groups now forming on Social Media where victims post photos of their snatched children, but "reforming research" a barrister lead organisation also points out the majority taken, are taken from British white working class single mothers.

https://researchingreform.net/

Go figure ...

Libelresponse
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

What kind of Regime legitimises State stealing of Children Empty Re: What kind of Regime legitimises State stealing of Children

Post by mongoose Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:17 pm

this is why the CID POLICE officer JOHN WEDGER was sacked. He found hundreds of children who have been processed through the care system and end up drug addicts in care homes and disappear and found at places like Kings Cross prostituting themselves. According to Wedger some children get into a white rolls royce and never return. They are also trafficked on canal boats which do do not have to register anywhere, according to Wedger.

Please google Sonia Poulton who is on this, especially her interviews with Shaun Attwood.

mongoose
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

What kind of Regime legitimises State stealing of Children Empty Re: What kind of Regime legitimises State stealing of Children

Post by daveiron Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:43 pm

In my opinion Shaun Attwood is one of two things ,CO or just naive.
If not the former certainly the latter. All those he interviews never give names.
Hence why Wedger is known as 'no names Wedger' All of the ex police Attwood
interviews ,none ever give up names. awhile back he was making a big thing of
that American cop who fled to Russia with supposedly great amounts of video
evidence linked to Epstein ,Where is this now and why has it not been released
to the suvivours lawyers ?
Notice there is never a mention of those with real evidence and will speak out,
such as Melanie Shaw , Hollie Gregg and others. The more of Shaun Attwood
I watch the more convinced I am of controlled opposition.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libelresponse Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:15 pm

mongoose wrote:this is why the CID POLICE officer JOHN WEDGER was sacked. He found hundreds of children who have been processed through the care system and end up drug addicts in care homes and disappear and found at places like Kings Cross prostituting themselves. According to Wedger some children get into a white rolls royce and never return. They are also trafficked on canal boats which do do not have to register anywhere, according to Wedger.

Please google Sonia Poulton who is on this, especially her interviews with Shaun Attwood.

Thanks

Libelresponse
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by Libelresponse Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:29 pm

daveiron wrote:In my opinion Shaun Attwood is one of two things ,CO or just naive.
If not the former certainly the latter. All those he interviews never give names.
Hence why Wedger is known as 'no names Wedger'  All of the ex police Attwood
interviews ,none ever give up names. awhile back he was making a big thing of
that American cop who fled to Russia with supposedly great amounts of video
evidence linked to Epstein ,Where is this now and why has it not been released
to the suvivours lawyers ?
Notice there is never a mention of those with real evidence and will speak out,
such as Melanie Shaw , Hollie Gregg and others. The more of Shaun Attwood
I watch the more convinced I am of controlled opposition.

I dont know either Attwood or Wedger personally so who knows, you may be right, lets say you are correct and that they are Controlled agent provacturs, does that make what they are talking about untrue ?

If you wish i can put you in touch with hundreds of victims, both children and parents if you doubt that this trafficking is going on, its very real unfortunately, i know from personal experience, if i am honest it worries me you are more interested if they are agents, you might be on to them, but this stuff is real, you can ask Michele Simmons about ger story in the video link, she is real enough.

Libelresponse
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Mon Feb 10, 2020 6:27 pm

Of course I know this stuff is real and I take offence that you even suggest
that I am more interested that they may be agents.
I am concerned that Attwood never interveiws anyone who names names.
I have met Melanie Shaw ,been with Micky Summer on many occasions even to the
point of going into P,bro prison with Micky to make a protest about the treatment
of Melanie,all of which involved travelling over 100 miles each time.If Attwood is genuine why is he selective on just who he interveiws? Why never those who speak out &
back it up with names?
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libelresponse Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:59 pm

Not trying to offend you Dave but Your post is self explanatory, look I don't know about this Attwood guy, he might even be a controlled Op, the tell tale signs for that would be that the energy building up in folks to take action against this is directed to a path that those looking to contain it can manage, rather like Stansfield with the Bernician thing, gain a bit of credibility by appearing to be on side then gain trust, then sabotage, we know this stuff don't we, we have even had a few amongst us in the past, But for the sake of these children lets keep this on point, As for Wedger you have to remember he was a copper, and he will not have left behind his training and mindset over night, its reasonable he would not name the abused victims, a prostitute who has been pimped out and treated like a piece of meat for years might actually want to remain anonymous so as to move on from that horror story, its all unknowns and could be either or, we just don't know, what we do know is that the State removed 1500 children from their natural parents last year to be stripped of their natural identity and given to those who have no right to them, they may even be people who are going to seriously harm them. Incidently the last time a State carried out such a policy of child stealing was the Nazi's in less than a 100 years ago and under their regime it was also legal.... that's all I was trying to draw parallels with.

Libelresponse
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:32 pm

You misunderstand, I am not advocating any victims are named.What I am
talking about is these people like Attwood and those he interveiws never name
the perpetrators or those covering their backs .These ex coppers have all the
names of those blocking any investigation along with the perps.I have watched
all of Attwoods interveiws on this subject and not once have names been asked for
or been offered.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libelresponse Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:05 pm

Okay that's a fair point, But this is a dangerous game remember, these people will try and make your life hell and torture to shut you up and close you down, you don't need me telling you that. Safety in numbers, strength by working together, I see no other option if this evil is to be checked.

Libelresponse
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by Libelresponse Mon Feb 10, 2020 10:14 pm

And here we have the Children's Minister beating the drum for more Adoptions ….

https://researchingreform.net/2020/01/17/acting-childrens-minister-pushes-for-more-adoptions-breaking-the-law/?fbclid=IwAR0J0QxaTP0gOYm9hLAqFwbppsPMwd3kYxlRNEO-kxbmEy9HAgMauArZzIs

That blog is written and managed by a barrister, so she is still trying to mitigate this from within the existing legal procedure and judicial process, which is ultimately the problem, so just bear that in mind, if you choose to read.

Libelresponse
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by mongoose Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:10 am

DaveIron, actually I thought Wedger did name people. He mentioned the wiltshire police commissioner who supported him, the commissioner in London and his immediate boss who promised him any position he wanted as long as he dropped the investigations.

A bot like Dr Peter Ridd who revealed that the great Barrier Reef is growing 260% pa, and is not dying. Nat Geo removed their page on it (still on archive.org) and he lost his job at the university, sued and won 1.2 m.

mongoose
news worthy
news worthy

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Tue Feb 11, 2020 8:31 am

Links please to Wedger naming anyone .Also any of the other ex police interveiwed
by Shaun Attwood.
daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Libelresponse Tue Feb 11, 2020 11:09 am

If anyone on here uses FaceBook then their are a number of groups which are highlighting the Trafficking of children by the State in the UK, and raising awareness, if you wish to see real people and real lives ripped apart, innocent children who have been irrepairably damaged by their being abducted and placed with strangers who are interested in finanacial benefits provided by the State, if you want proof of real people with real names and real lives... its heartbreaking and sickening to be honset, but if you are one of those who think its not your concern, quite frankly you are a large part of the problem.

You can go to either "We come one" or "Stolen Children UK"

I know some folks on here are against FaceBook, i was, but i have personally weighed the risks of surveillance against remaining ominous against Letting those who want to keep their crimes in the dark v connecting in numbers and spreading the evidence and knowledge of these crimes far and wide.

I am father and the way i view this, is that when an innocent child is ripped from a loving family and placed where it does not belong on the basis of professionals hearsay who have a vested interest, along with all the parasite stakeholders involved in the process, that could be my child or it could be yours. that's why i am posting this stuff, just for clarity.

And it is the fastest growing sector of local Government in the UK, with huge funding being pumped into it, so child stealing it is set to grow exponentially further than current levels, so you have been warned.

Libelresponse
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

Post by Libelresponse Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:59 pm

They are ramping up the Adoption agenda, again:

https://socialcare.today/2020/01/16/councils-told-to-focus-on-adoption-for-children-in-care/?fbclid=IwAR2dqeR54W8p18HkffFA5mRUe-50I9HbFyy7YvkEE7mcaHpQRWo2rm3xmyI#.Xklm0YMxgUc.facebook

Listen to this diatribe:

In a letter sent by Children and Families minister Michelle Donelan to every director of Children’s Services in the country, the government has backed councils to prioritise adoption, and challenged the myths that exist around who can or cannot adopt a child. She said:

‘Since becoming Minister, I have been struck by the incredible work that social care professionals do to protect and support children in care – but too many children are still waiting for a home to give them the stability they desperately need and together we must do more.

‘There are a number of misconceptions about who can and cannot adopt that I worry are putting off potential adoptive parents. Neither age, ethnicity nor sexual orientation should be a barrier to adopting; what matters is the love and protection a parent can provide. That is why I have written to councils asking them to make sure they are following the law correctly so that no-one is wrongly excluded.’

Just when i thought i had heard it all. In this new communism everyone gets to be a parent over your children but you !!!

Libelresponse
Dubious
Dubious

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down