The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Supply What Does It Mean?
by LionsShare Today at 11:45 am

» Speed ticket Is This The Way To Go?
by flyingfish Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» Know who you are
by daveiron Yesterday at 7:28 am

» DSAR
by brownowl Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:15 pm

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:20 am

» Whats In A Name?
by LionsShare Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:49 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by Biggiebest Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:20 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:19 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

Moon phases

Tear Off Slip relateing to a Bill Of Exchange (BOE)

2 posters

Go down

Tear Off Slip relateing to a Bill Of Exchange (BOE) Empty Tear Off Slip relateing to a Bill Of Exchange (BOE)

Post by LionsShare Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:00 pm

In a BOE there are 3 entities Drawer, Drawee, Payee.

A provides B with goods/services, B says to I can’t afford to pay now please could I pay in ? days? OK says A. A being now being Creditor draws up a BOE (Drawer – like an Artist drawing a picture) & gives to B. B (Drawee) accepts giving  full acceptance. At this point the BOE now becomes a contractually binding document. The Payee (the 1 that receives payment) in all of this is A. So whilst there are 3 entities in a BOE in this scenario there really are only 2.

If you watch any yt vid on BOE it will or at least should back up that stated above.

Utilities, Tear Off Slip

It can be seen there at least 3 possibly 4 entities. The corporate bank, the collection bank, the Mr. Mrs. Etc., & finally but not always the Utility Co.

Also but very important, The customer acct (Public Account), the credit acct (Private Account not suppose to know about), & the sort code.

On the tear off slip below the thick black box with the amount in (the added value) are the words “cheque acceptable or not at post office counter”, it is a cheque, because the word “cheque” is stated.

Payee – easiest - the Payee on the cheque is actually the Collection Bank account for the util Co’, in the place on a normal cheque you would expect to find the Payee – the commercial person, or the Mr.. Mrs., Etc.,  1 will find 1’s name accompanied with the Mr.. Mrs., Etc.,  if 1 tries to cash said cheque at bank or post office you will definately not be able to. So the Mr. Mrs. etc., name is NOT the Payee.

Received is a cheque with added value that you can’t do awt with so what to do? The only thing to do is endorse & send it back which should be accepted to give honourable discharge, using the Credit Account or Escrow Account (an account held by a 3rd party C, for payment to A for goods/services supplied to B, the account details would be that of B (the Mr. Mrs Etc., name here)).

Drawee is usually the clearing or issuing bank here it is the Corporate Bank.

Drawer is the Corporate Bank.

On the slip there may/not be the util Co’ listed but there is NO signature representing the util Co’ (remember a man ONLY can contract with another man) so the util Co’ cannot be Drawer (see section 3 sub1,2 BOE Act 1882). So as this is a commercial instruction bank to bank the Corporate Bank must be Drawer & Drawee, why Drawee? Back to the 3 entity 2 person scenario above, the Escrow account has to be held by the Corporate Bank which is used to pay the Collection Bank (2 banks = 2 persons).

The Collection Bank cannot hold the credit account nor be the Drawee as it would pay itself, no bank to bank transfer, if it were the Drawee that would say be the left hand paying the right. That cannot be done, definately not (Certainly for internal projects where finance has to be moved around for accounting purposes that may be OK (internal bank transfers)). The Collection Bank  cannot be the Drawer either as that represents the util' Co'.

To sum up: the corporate bank draw up the cheque, receive it themselves & draw on the Escrow account they hold to actually give discharge to the collection bank, bank to bank transfer. I actually get an 8 digit account number for the collection bank account (but not always) when used in conjunction with the sort code listed gives a valid bank account - see sortcodes.co.uk. At that point the Customer Account should be zeroed out to £0.

There are ONLY 2 persons (Corporate Bank, Collection Bank) representing the full 3 entities (Drawer, Drawee, Payee) for a BOE, it’s all a play on words & switching of entities to suit a situation. It really does take a lot to get 1’s head around (actually quite simple).

A4V

Please see https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/defects

Defect - Imperfection, flaw, or deficiency.

The main defect is that there is no consideration attached to the offer to contract/agreement or where there is no contract or agreement. That’s why A4V should work for say Council Tax (I am not saying do it!). It may not be correct for utilities & on the surface it would appear so (because consideration is attached). Although if read those A4V sources quoted in threads on A4V there is evidence in US even where there is consideration attached to the offer A4V can still be used, it really is 1 of those “don’t fully know it’s all up in the air”. You the reader have to draw your own conclusions (use due dilligance). I would recommend (from experience) stick to tried & proven methods (see endorse trilogy vids – look for “we know it works”).

In a debt driven economy can only charge/discharge so cannot pay for anything & all debt must be forgiven. All public debts should be done via signatures (as credit representation) & only use cash for personal services/goods supplied.

The 1 thing that MAY be stopping this from being totally successful is the Cashier’s stamp.

Last edited by LionsShare on Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added "(because consideration is attached)" in blue)
LionsShare
LionsShare

itheman and treeze like this post

Back to top Go down

Tear Off Slip relateing to a Bill Of Exchange (BOE) Empty Re: Tear Off Slip relateing to a Bill Of Exchange (BOE)

Post by LionsShare Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:04 pm

something to consider (I have) how does this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT6Me2Sku8k

fall into the settling of statements or accounts?
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Tear Off Slip relateing to a Bill Of Exchange (BOE) Empty Re: Tear Off Slip relateing to a Bill Of Exchange (BOE)

Post by LionsShare Sun May 03, 2020 2:52 pm

Here is some more evidence of settling of statements or accounts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7nSTAhK7_g

& this is I think important as to why we are not getting full recognition. To do with the cashier's stamp on the document.

(1371)
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:15 pm

here is more info on why I went for 3 entity/2 PERSON model:

Sample Bill of Exchange
https://www.letterofcredit.biz/index.php/2018/04/28/sample-bill-of-exchange/

Remaining details of the bill of exchange are:
• drawer is the beneficiary, who is also the exporter: Export Handel Po Box 123 Amsterdam Holland
• drawee is the issuing bank, who is also the importer’s bank that opened the letter of credit: Commerzbank AG D-60261 Frankfurt am Main GERMANY
• payee is also the beneficiary.

More from the same site:
https://www.letterofcredit.biz/index.php/2018/04/27/bill-of-exchange/.

Parties to Bill of Exchange:

There are 3 parties involved in a typical bill of exchange transaction.

Drawer of a Bill of Exchange: Is the party that issues a Bill of Exchange in an international trade transaction; usually the seller or exporter.
Drawee of a Bill of Exchange: Is the recipient of the Bill of Exchange for payment or acceptance in an international trade transaction; usually the importer, the issuing bank or the confirming bank.
Payee of a Bill of Exchange: Is the party to whom the Bill is payable; usually the seller or his bank such as the advising bank. (Source: aib trade finance)

Look carefully at you tear off slip there are 2 banks listed. Even though the Util Co will be the ultimate Payee, the collection bank has to be the Payee on that slip.

This is the best single example of a BOE I could find.

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:14 pm

In the 1st pay by endorse vid the presenters talk about going to County Court. Why? Equity!

If the utils go to mags court over money, then wrong court/juristiction, the endorsed slips must be presented in court which the mags court will not allow because once those slips are placed in evidence then the mags have to back heel it somewhere else. It becomes a matter for a court of equity, and once the case gets there, there will be some serious questions to be answered.

It doesn't matter whether or not the note is properly endorsed, or even that your trust estate is not claimed, it matters only once evidenced an intent to pay via trust (which involves 'truth and facts' that the mags are sworn to not 'hear' in their courts (THEY do not like being asked if THEY stand under thier Oath of Office)). The equity court would be obliged to force the utility to explain - in court - what if anything was done wrong (ask Plaintiff if the slip is consideration to give honorable discharge for the alleged bill?), at that point the floodgates would open.

That's why I keep saying the cashier's stamp is the achille's heel for THEM, it trumps what THEY can do Very Happy. Yes there is more in deapth to this - we are the Trustee(s) to the Trustees!

THEY know that there will be a bank account behind the PERSON name (making us look like Payee, that's why we all keep getting 'Bills') & THEY want to tap into that as well as getting paid via.....

Peace to all.

LS

(1482)
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by itheman Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:10 pm

i'd better read and watch it all again LS, great work.

so much more to it and the trust thing, very interesting.

i watched a video recently where the BoE was set up simply to allow trade among other commonwealth territories, to allow IOU to exist to facilitate trade where payment could be made later as money or goods.

itheman
Very helpful
Very helpful

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:24 pm

LionsShare wrote:In a BOE there are 3 entities Drawer, Drawee, Payee.

A provides B with goods/services, B says to I can’t afford to pay now please could I pay in ? days? OK says A. A being now being Creditor draws up a BOE (Drawer – like an Artist drawing a picture) & gives to B. B (Drawee) accepts giving  full acceptance. At this point the BOE now becomes a contractually binding document. The Payee (the 1 that receives payment) in all of this is A. So whilst there are 3 entities in a BOE in this scenario there really are only 2.
Drawer - actually if thought about the Draw(er) is about siphoning funds from a bank account usually YOURS the reader! Making you look like Drawee!
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:40 pm

LionsShare wrote:All public debts should be done via signatures (as credit representation) & only use cash for personal services/goods supplied.
Think about how your mortgage is set up, then ask the bank manager "where does the cash come from?" I'll bet he says "ssshhhhhh my pocket". Remember banks do NOT lend anything!

Nite Nite.

LS
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down