The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Whats In A Name?
by assassin Today at 3:33 am

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by assassin Today at 3:19 am

» The infamous DP continus
by daveiron Today at 1:46 am

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by flyingfish Yesterday at 8:21 pm

» Warranty issues
by brownowl Yesterday at 12:05 pm

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Yesterday at 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

Moon phases

My Rant 1

2 posters

Go down

My Rant 1 Empty My Rant 1

Post by assassin Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:28 am

Rambling on is easy so I thought I would ramble on and add known and proven facts to my ramblings and hopefully establish some truths corroborated with facts.

Boris Johnson is our current Prime Minister, so let’s look at words and their meanings; Johnson is a slang word for what? Think American slang for that one. Prime Minister is another term so what is the prime Ministers often forgotten real title, “first minister of the treasury” and his official role is on behalf of the treasury, and specifically to keep its coffers full with taxes, so perhaps the Sheriff of Nottingham may be a better title aka Robin Hood. Didn’t he rob the poor to pay the rich? Prime Ministers and large corporations such as G4s, Mitie, and all the others with their large snouts in the taxpayer’s cash.

It occurred to me that Boris had gone green, when did this happen and what is he basing his information on as he looks more pale to me and certainly not green and it certainly doesn’t add up at all. Maybe he’s a Martian who was green before he faded in the sun? Everything is based upon CO2 emissions and the EU introduced them so” why” is my question, is it because it is the easiest and cheapest to implement and brings in the greatest financial returns for the Sheriff of Nottingham, sorry Boris.
Let’s look at this, initially we had global warming and when science showed the world cooling they subtly changed it from global warming to climate change and nobody appeared to notice this and nobody asked any questions, so what evidence exists. Look to the IPCC or Intergovernmental panel on Climate Change and this gives us some answers, environmental scientists were invited to submit their findings and have them published online and many eminent scientists did just that, suddenly their work was edited to give different conclusions to those drawn in their works. Many said global warming didn’t exist in their submissions and were suddenly rewritten to show global warming did exist by IPCC staff and the scientists were infuriated and wanted these manipulated documents removing as they were fraudulent. IPCC staff refused and one eminent scientist was backed by a lot of money and threatened to take the IPCC to the High Court, suddenly many other scientists having their data deliberately manipulated followed suit and this turned into a class action and rather then put them back to their original form with their original conclusions, the IPCC simple removed them instead of going to court as they knew they would lose. Suddenly, those involved in the class action had their submissions removed along with other submitted works which had their conclusions of there being no climate change was removed.

What was poignant was the fact that the Pope made a public speech condemning this as a money making stunt which would be used for decades to make Governments around the world, revenue; I am neither Catholic or indeed religious but when the Pope makes such a sweeping statement we all have to listen.

We had our next subtle sleight of hand, motor vehicles were always spoken of in total emissions terms and this included the total emissions for producing every part of a motor car as well as the in use emissions it produced while driving and this changed from total emissions to tailpipe emissions and again this change of terminology was ignored. Cars require lots of components and iron ore and bauxite are mined to produce the steel and aluminium for major components as is sand for the glass and electronics which make the glass for the windows and the large number of electronic systems on motor vehicles as is the copper for the numerous electric motors. Electric motors which power windscreen wipers, electric windows and sunroofs, electric seats, electrically adjustable mirrors, seat heaters, electric rear windows, and even the door motors for central locking; and many more things as well as the oil we drill for to make the numerous plastic items and even the rubber for tyres.
Suddenly we can ignore all these large polluters and look the other way can we, lets also ignore the large ships burning 60 tonnes of heavy oil a day delivering car parts, the aircraft flying car components around the world and the huge fleets of lorries moving these components from ports and airports to car manufacturing plants as well as finished cars out. Boris is heavily promoting electric cars proclaiming them the saviour, but their issues are range and if they run flat they simply stop where they are and lock their transmissions and cannot be moved until their batteries contain sufficient charge to release the transmission. Locked transmission in lane 2 of the motorway anyone, it’s a recipe for motoring deaths. Next we have the claimed magical charging times and the highly acclaimed 150KW chargers which rapidly charge your cars, nice but flawed, there are currently only 6 X 150KW chargers in the UK and 5 are down South with the other in Leeds. Why flawed? Because a 150KW super charger has 4 outlets and if all 4 are in use you only get 25% of that 150KW or 37.5KW to charge your electric vehicle so your 40 minute charge turns into at least an 80 minute charge to 80% full.

I worked it out for me and using an electric car would add at least 3.5 hours a day to my working day and this makes companies inefficient and the UK loses more jobs to foreign companies as UK companies cannot compete with cheap labour countries with cheaper overheads and the dole system becomes overloaded with benefits claimants.

Only recently I read an interesting report from the Institute of Electrical Engineers which stated that if 50% of the UK went to electric cars in the next 3 years the electricity grid would collapse as we simply cannot provide enough electricity to power homes and charge cars. They claimed the UK would be back to the 1970’s where you had electricity for 1 day and not the next day and business cannot cope with this and a large proportion of UK companies would go bust and more jobs would be moved abroad. If you have medical conditions where you need electricity to power life saving equipment then its tough, you are potentially going to die.

Let’s give this perspective, currently the UK produces about 1% of the world’s emissions and if we go totally emissions free it will have absolutely no effect on the environment, compare that to China who plan to open 100 coal fired power stations in 2022 and anything we do will be irrelevant.
assassin
assassin
Admin
Admin

Lopsum, daveiron, LionsShare, mitch and Mrblue2015 like this post

Back to top Go down

My Rant 1 Empty Re: My Rant 1

Post by Mrblue2015 Tue Oct 12, 2021 9:25 am

Yep…
Mrblue2015
Mrblue2015

Back to top Go down