The GOODF Approach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Warranty issues
by brownowl Today at 12:05 pm

» Purchased Used car, thew con rod after 4 weeks, 40,000mi on clock, can we get out of the finance?
by scrwm Today at 10:08 am

» Smart Meter and Pre Pay Meter remedy
by daveiron Today at 8:29 am

» are they feeling the pinch...?
by pitano1 Yesterday at 7:19 pm

» C'Tax & The Bradbury Pound System
by LionsShare Yesterday at 2:52 pm

» Fruit
by assassin Yesterday at 4:36 am

» Are Lowell getting desperate ?
by waylander62 Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:08 pm

» Electric Vehicles
by assassin Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:57 am

» Water charges
by daveiron Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:36 am

» 20 mph speed limit enforcable????
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:26 pm

» DSAR
by brownowl Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:59 pm

» Allotments
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:54 am

» Energy debt
by flyingfish Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am

» HO HO HO not that shinning or with clean hands !!!!!!
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:04 pm

» Psychological Operation - Evidence on more fraud
by Lopsum Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:00 pm

» Allodial Title
by urchinatheart Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:13 am

» Grow Potatoes
by Mrblue2015 Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:18 am

» Feed Yourself For Less
by assassin Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:23 pm

» New GOODF - small account closed upon Notice 3
by RaspberryBlu Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:02 pm

» DWP
by daveiron Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:23 am

» LGA1888 sect79 sub2
by urchinatheart Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:15 am

» Know who you are
by badvoc Sun Apr 14, 2024 12:51 pm

» Know Who You Are Even More Volumes To Come
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:24 am

» Council Tax questions we should all be asking
by LionsShare Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:05 am

» Woke, Nimbys, Snowflakes and idiots
by urchinatheart Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:09 am

» Never Buy Seeds Again
by assassin Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:14 pm

» Ovo bank giro?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:07 pm

» Is your car a government remote controled car???
by Lopsum Wed Apr 10, 2024 12:48 pm

» peacekeepers apprantly get a c'tax win?
by LionsShare Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:14 am

» Can I Complete The Food Circle
by urchinatheart Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:46 am

» Council tax and summons for arrest
by LionsShare Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:44 pm

» THIS IS THE ONE ?
by schist Fri Apr 05, 2024 1:04 pm

» Garden Share
by assassin Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:37 pm

» Serial Posty been awarded £10'000 for a fake bite
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:23 pm

» The new ruling, lie-ability order
by assassin Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:04 pm

by schist Sat Mar 30, 2024 3:00 pm

» DVLA [Hick] Does It Work [Hick] ?
by Miss Kermit Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:15 pm

» know who you are volume ??
by daveiron Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:38 pm

» Hopefully A Success
by daveiron Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:28 pm

» Most Complete Bank Giro Credit
by LionsShare Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:06 pm

» Knowing our Lawful rights
by daveiron Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:05 am

» More Illegal Immigrants
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:43 pm

» SAR dispute
by assassin Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:32 pm

» There goes Ireland, his off.
by midnight Thu Mar 21, 2024 1:07 pm

» The infamous DP continus
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:01 pm

» Call to the DVLA
by urchinatheart Mon Mar 18, 2024 2:36 pm

» BEWARE OF TSB BANK
by daveiron Sun Mar 17, 2024 6:53 am

» Help / Advice needed on ongoing neighbour harassment
by memegirl777 Sat Mar 16, 2024 5:51 pm

» United Kingdom? Really?
by assassin Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:17 pm

» DWP and HMRC alleged debts
by assassin Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:20 pm

» HSBC advice please.
by Trishiapp28 Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:36 am

» He is going to save us again
by flyingfish Sun Mar 10, 2024 12:00 pm

» Government fraud
by midnight Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am

» how to remove a shareholder?
by scrwm Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:06 pm

» I DO NOT CONSENT [62%] - ReformUK got 5% of the electorate. Labour 17%
by badvoc Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:25 pm

Moon phases

Credit card

3 posters

Go down

Credit card Empty Credit card

Post by purplesproutingbroccoli1 Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:46 pm

Hi all,

I have heard a lot of different ways to discharge energy rates or council tax. Could one route be to pay all by credit card and then to use the 3 letters to OCs to discharge the debt? Or is that morally wrong? These days to get a credit card you can just click a few buttons online, no signatures (surely that is fraudulent)?

I've done a fair bit of reading on the forum and elsewhere. I've looked into endorsement and A4V also for energy and also changing the meters but heard that they still illegally try to get in your house and change to prepay meters. What do you think? It is all early days so haven't been able to attempt anything as of yet.

I've also seen that CT is inescapable unless you are renting and self employed. Some people have even been made bankrupt or lost their homes due to the council mafia. Is that right?

purplesproutingbroccoli1
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Credit card Empty Re: Credit card

Post by LionsShare Thu Jan 27, 2022 4:09 pm

purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:I have heard a lot of different ways to discharge energy rates or council tax.
Would you care to share in more detail what you have learnt as it may be different to what others here know or could be if interest?

purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:Could one route be to pay all by credit card and then to use the 3 letters to OCs to discharge the debt? Or is that morally wrong? These days to get a credit card you can just click a few buttons online, no signatures (surely that is fraudulent)?
What you must remember the 'system' is completely bent, corrupt, rigged & its in your face, so THEIR attitude is 'what you gonna do abawt it?

purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:I've looked into endorsement and A4V also for energy and also changing the meters but heard that they still illegally try to get in your house and change to prepay meters.
When using A4V what are you accepting for value exactly & it is specific? & Yes regarding your comments on the meters.

purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:What do you think? It is all early days so haven't been able to attempt anything as of yet.
Good as until you get the 'knowledge' don't do awt that could be detrimental to your well being. Use due diligance & research as much.....

purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:I've also seen that CT is inescapable unless you are renting and self employed. Some people have even been made bankrupt or lost their homes due to the council mafia. Is that right?
Yes c'tax is inescapeable unless you get special dispensation from the council because of some reason(s). Some claim to have beaten it but have not shown how. Yes some have been made bankrupt, just about everyone will lose/has lost big time that have tried to take on those b'stards.

So the overall message is research & ask questions as much as you can to get answers, remember people here will have a certain amount of knowledge from experience & off others elsewhere, overall becareful.
LionsShare
LionsShare

daveiron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by purplesproutingbroccoli1 Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:32 pm

LionsShare wrote:
purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:I have heard a lot of different ways to discharge energy rates or council tax.
Would you care to share in more detail what you have learnt as it may be different to what others here know or could be if interest?

purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:Could one route be to pay all by credit card and then to use the 3 letters to OCs to discharge the debt? Or is that morally wrong? These days to get a credit card you can just click a few buttons online, no signatures (surely that is fraudulent)?
What you must remember the 'system' is completely bent, corrupt, rigged & its in your face, so THEIR attitude is 'what you gonna do abawt it?

purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:I've looked into endorsement and A4V also for energy and also changing the meters but heard that they still illegally try to get in your house and change to prepay meters.
When using A4V what are you accepting for value exactly & it is specific? & Yes regarding your comments on the meters.

purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:What do you think? It is all early days so haven't been able to attempt anything as of yet.
Good as until you get the 'knowledge' don't do awt that could be detrimental to your well being. Use due diligance & research as much.....

purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:I've also seen that CT is inescapable unless you are renting and self employed. Some people have even been made bankrupt or lost their homes due to the council mafia. Is that right?
Yes c'tax is inescapeable unless you get special dispensation from the council because of some reason(s). Some claim to have beaten it but have not shown how. Yes some have been made bankrupt, just about everyone will lose/has lost big time that have tried to take on those b'stards.

So the overall message is research & ask questions as much as you can to get answers, remember people here will have a certain amount of knowledge from experience & off others elsewhere, overall becareful.

I don't think I have anything more than what is on here. I've just been watching goodf videos regarding how the energy companies operate, and it would seem that changing the meters and asking them to collect is a viable way. I doubt they ever come to collect them so you could easily say, "i've changed the meters, please come and collect" when you haven't changed them at all. I have been in some telegram groups whereby people say that they have paid via endorsing the cheque or A4V - some say that it works, others say it doesn't. That is written about on this forum, so I am sure you already know about it as you have been in many of the threads I have read.

RE: council tax, people on various groups claim to have beaten it but have only really avoided it for a few months. If they rent then it is a lot easier to not be hassled. So a lot of renters are giving mortgage payers advice when it isn't the same. Some friends of mine claim they just stopped paying and return letters to sender. I imagine it will catch up with them, hence I wanted to pay it on CC and then get it back via 3 NoCA letters.

RE: A4V - I would be accepting 4 value what the energy company think I owe them, for example, £100 for gas a month and/or accepting the council tax for value they think i owe them, eg £100 per month. I am going to attend the youandyourcash seminar on A4V first.

There is a lot of info out there and it seems lately more than ever people are trying things that have been tried and don't work. There also seems to be a lot of braggers or think they beat the system when the council haven't written to them in a few months...

I will keep researching and asking questions, forgive my lack of knowledge, gotta start somewhere!

purplesproutingbroccoli1
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by daveiron Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:47 pm

I dont know if this may be of use to you,

daveiron
daveiron
Admin
Admin

LionsShare likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:59 pm

purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:I don't think I have anything more than what is on here. I've just been watching goodf videos regarding how the energy companies operate, and it would seem that changing the meters and asking them to collect is a viable way. I doubt they ever come to collect them so you could easily say, "i've changed the meters, please come and collect" when you haven't changed them at all. I have been in some telegram groups whereby people say that they have paid via endorsing the cheque or A4V - some say that it works, others say it doesn't. That is written about on this forum, so I am sure you already know about it as you have been in many of the threads I have read.
Yes it seems for most you are correct over the meters
purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:RE: council tax, people on various groups claim to have beaten it but have only really avoided it for a few months. If they rent then it is a lot easier to not be hassled. So a lot of renters are giving mortgage payers advice when it isn't the same. Some friends of mine claim they just stopped paying and return letters to sender. I imagine it will catch up with them, hence I wanted to pay it on CC and then get it back via 3 NoCA letters.
Your ideas over c'tax discharge may work, I don't know as have not & will not try ATM. That is due to lack of knowledge but suspect If I tried somat I would be railroaded anyway, THEY don't want to lose their cash value or cash price income.
purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:RE: A4V - I would be accepting 4 value what the energy company think I owe them, for example, £100 for gas a month and/or accepting the council tax for value they think i owe them, eg £100 per month. I am going to attend the youandyourcash seminar on A4V first.
After viewing youandyourcash that way of A4V is probably more over company to company (I don't know as have not seen his seminar), what I'm on about is in the public in relation to utilities, speeding, parking tickets etc. Regarding your notion of what you are accepting for value is not quite right for the eg of £100. Think about bartering (consideration) & what 'value' might mean. Research the difference between 'value' & 'cash value/price' Remember its just a concept from thought. A4V from my research should not be used anyway for tear off slips so long as the correct slip is attached.
purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:There is a lot of info out there and it seems lately more than ever people are trying things that have been tried and don't work. There also seems to be a lot of braggers or think they beat the system when the council haven't written to them in a few months...
I agree.
purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:I will keep researching and asking questions, forgive my lack of knowledge, gotta start somewhere!
Good glad to see you are starting from the correct POV, & don't worry I was once (lack of knowledge) where you probably are now. If you have more questions by all means ask!

Last edited by LionsShare on Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed wording)
LionsShare
LionsShare

daveiron likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:00 pm

daveiron wrote:I dont know if this may be of use to you,

its worth getting his book on c'tax too.
LionsShare
LionsShare

Back to top Go down

Post by purplesproutingbroccoli1 Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:20 pm

LionsShare wrote:
purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:I don't think I have anything more than what is on here. I've just been watching goodf videos regarding how the energy companies operate, and it would seem that changing the meters and asking them to collect is a viable way. I doubt they ever come to collect them so you could easily say, "i've changed the meters, please come and collect" when you haven't changed them at all. I have been in some telegram groups whereby people say that they have paid via endorsing the cheque or A4V - some say that it works, others say it doesn't. That is written about on this forum, so I am sure you already know about it as you have been in many of the threads I have read.
Yes it seems for most you are correct over the meters
purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:RE: council tax, people on various groups claim to have beaten it but have only really avoided it for a few months. If they rent then it is a lot easier to not be hassled. So a lot of renters are giving mortgage payers advice when it isn't the same. Some friends of mine claim they just stopped paying and return letters to sender. I imagine it will catch up with them, hence I wanted to pay it on CC and then get it back via 3 NoCA letters.
Your ideas over c'tax discharge may work, I don't know as have not & will not try ATM. That is due to lack of knowledge but suspect If I tried somat I would be railroaded anyway, THEY don't want to lose their cash value or cash price income.
purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:RE: A4V - I would be accepting 4 value what the energy company think I owe them, for example, £100 for gas a month and/or accepting the council tax for value they think i owe them, eg £100 per month. I am going to attend the youandyourcash seminar on A4V first.
After viewing youandyourcash that way of A4V is probably more over company to company (I don't know as have not seen his seminar), what I'm on about is in the public in relation to utilities, speeding, parking tickets etc. Regarding your notion of what you are accepting for value is not quite right for the eg of £100. Think about bartering (consideration) & what 'value' might mean. Research the difference between 'value' & 'cash value/price' Remember its just a concept from thought. A4V from my research should not be used anyway for tear off slips so long as the correct slip is attached.
purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:There is a lot of info out there and it seems lately more than ever people are trying things that have been tried and don't work. There also seems to be a lot of braggers or think they beat the system when the council haven't written to them in a few months...
I agree.
purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:I will keep researching and asking questions, forgive my lack of knowledge, gotta start somewhere!
Good glad to see you are starting from the correct POV, & don't worry I was once (lack of knowledge) where you probably are now. If you have more questions by all means ask!

Thanks for the tips and info. I will look more into A4V to understand it better. I am not going to try council tax until I have sorted my initial issue out - the loan that I have been asking about - Please check my last post in "advice please." I seem to have made a small error already, easily rectifiable though, just need a pointer, as I have to send another DSAR!

Then might try changing my meters - I see you pay by endorsement? How has that worked out for you?

Yes, the council seem to be more of a mafia. I recently watched a video of some people having their house repossessed with a fake warrant which the police took the council's side on despite it being a civil matter.

Are you a youandyourcash member? Thanks for the observation deck link.

purplesproutingbroccoli1
Not so newb
Not so newb

Back to top Go down

Post by LionsShare Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:27 pm

purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:Please check my last post in "advice please." I seem to have made a small error already, easily rectifiable though, just need a pointer, as I have to send another DSAR!
others may comment differently, incoming mail should be to where you live, it would be hand delivered. DSAR goes to Data Controller not CEO but that's up to you. Reply will come from Data Controller.
purplesproutingbroccoli1 wrote:Then might try changing my meters - I see you pay by endorsement? How has that worked out for you?
For me its an on going situation with no end result. These companies have it all their own way for far too long & with these corrupt gate keepers......

The best anyone can hope for ATM is a stalemate.
LionsShare
LionsShare

purplesproutingbroccoli1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down